VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: 2022 Milestones

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:23:02 12/28/21 Tue

With the new year almost upon us, let's look ahead to the Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss Universe titleholders that will be celebrating milestone birthdays and crowning anniversaries in 2022.

Birthdays
25th: K. Lee Graham (April 30), Karlie Hay (December 12)
30th: Olivia Culpo (May 8), Kamie Crawford (October 25)
40th: Jillian Parry (January 31)
50th: Michelle McLean (July 31), Wendy Fitzwilliam (October 4), Mindy Duncan (was 16 @ Miss Teen USA 1988)
60th: Christy Fichtner (October 28), Yvonne Ryding (December 14), Terri Utley (was 20 @ MU 1982)
75th: Apasra Hongsakula (January 16), Dorothy Anstett (June 28), Margareta Arvidsson (October 12)
80th: Sharon Brown (September 1)
90th: Christiane Martel (January 18)

Crowning Anniversaries
10th: Olivia Culpo (June 3 and December 19), Logan West (July 28)
20th: Shauntay Hinton (March 1), Oxana Federova (May 29), Vanessa Semrow (August 28)
25th: Brook Lee (February 5 and May 16), Shelly Moore (August 20)
30th: Shannon Marketic (February 7), Michelle McLean (May 8), Jamie Solinger (August 24)
40th: Terri Utley (May 13), Karen Baldwin (July 26)
50th: Tanya Wilson (May 20), Kerry Anne Wells (July 29)
60th: Macel Wilson (July 12), Norma Nolan (July 14)
70th: Jackie Loughery (June 27), Armi Kuusela (June 28)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Except for 1952 and 1962, I watched all of these crownings live. I liked Alberta in 1972, but knew the time was not right. Kerry Anne was beautiful. 1982 was the “computer error” year with VA being knocked out of the Top 5 and replaced with KY and of course, the whole Odette SS incident. I was good with Karen, though. Shannon was on fire at MUSA, but was lost in that MU field. The contestants loved Michelle. By the time Brooke got to Universe, her name was already being thrown around as a favorite and she did not let down one bit. I never liked Shauntay or Oxana. And Olivia, well, I was surprised, but not disappointed. I have to throw a shout-out to 55 years ago: 1967-Sylvia Hitchcock-She was one of the best MUSA and MU winners ever, imo.

Author:
OldFan-NewName-1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:39 12/28/21 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Also of note is that 1997 were the first competitions where Trump was in charge.

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:55 01/03/22 Mon

[> [> Subject: Not sure what this has to do with the theme of the post. Was even wondering why 1997 was included as all the other anniversaries were 10 year marks. But because 1997 was mentioned, I listed 1967.

Author:
OldFan-NewName-1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:50:54 01/05/22 Wed

Last edited by author: Wed January 05, 2022 06:51:54   Edited 1 time.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.