VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Olivia Culpo Pokes Fun at American Airlines 'Cover Up' Drama in Nearly Naked Dress

Author:
MLB
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:07:40 01/18/22 Tue

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/olivia-culpo-pokes-fun-american-212700491.html

I think American Airlines was correct in asking former Olivia Culpo to put on a blouse before boarding the plane. Although her outfit is perfectly suited for a workout at the gym, I think when traveling, Olivia needed to exercise a little more fashion sensibility. Overall, travelers sense of fashion has declined in the recent decade.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Once you win that title, there are expectations that follow you that don't follow average citizens. Be a professional. You'll have time on your vacation for the fun. In my book, she is last on my list of the MUSA's that became MU.

Author:
OldFan-NewName-1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:46 01/19/22 Wed

Last edited by author: Wed January 19, 2022 06:45:26   Edited 1 time.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: I am not and will never be a fan of Ms. Culpo. But I've got to hand it to her; she learned from her old boss and knows how to get the press to notice her and keep her somewhat relevant.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:52 01/20/22 Thu

[> Subject: Olivia is only relevant given the men she has slept with to maintain popularity. She had no business winning miss Universe and the fact that people in the industry call her beautiful is questionable at best. She had luck on her side and Trump loved her and to her credit she used him and the title and it worked in her favor.

Author:
OriginalRican22
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:41 01/21/22 Fri

[> [> Subject: Her sex life is none of your buiness you disgusting moron. Why are these types of posts allowed on forums? Must be easy to sit behind a computer and share such colorful opinions.

Author:
Declan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:36:55 02/04/22 Fri

[> [> Subject: “…the men she has slept with…”. So what comments do you have to say about the MEN who slept with HER? Lol! I always thought this scenario was quite comical; burn the witch who “sleeps” with other men, while these men sit back, chillax & continue their sexcapades without further ado. LOL

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:36:12 02/04/22 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: I say the exact same thing about men. But we aren't talking about them we are talking about Olivia. And she has been through a significant number of men to maintain her status

Author:
OriginalRican22
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:22:06 02/04/22 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: I have no idea the number of men she’s had sexual relations with, but you were, in fact, the one who brought it up, so…here we are lol! I love Olivia & think she’s one of the most gorgeous winners of Miss Universe. I don’t agree with all of her choices, but none of those choices make her a bad person.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:15:18 02/05/22 Sat

[> Subject: And Olivia makes news again with her attire on the return flight https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10415033/Olivia-Culpo-defiantly-wears-sports-bra-Delta-flight-LA-AA-forced-cover-up.html I think whether you are a current or former international titleholder, Olivia should have worn something more dignify and suitable. In no way should she be dressed like a Universe contestant arriving at the airport, but she should exercise some common sense. Olivia’s sister, in blue jeans and white top, is dressed better than her.

Author:
MLB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:35 01/21/22 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.