VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss Connecticut and Miss Connecticut Teen 2022

Author:
abelales
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:43:20 04/18/22 Mon

Hi,
Just curious as to why Miss Connecticut USA wasn't spoken about. Am I missing anything here? Thank you!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Probably because for the time being Connecticut has regressed back to its non-competitive former self.

Author:
CTtoCA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:26 04/18/22 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Actually, since Logan, Erin, Kaleigh, and others, weíve been doing ok! We had some great contestants this year, and our two winners are lovely! No, Iím not a mom to any of the winners nor any of the contestants! We may not be a sash state, but we have two lovely ladies, and I wish them the best!

Author:
abelales
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:44 04/18/22 Mon

[> Subject: It hurts me to say this, but this board has become the most boring since itís inception. Hardly anyone posts anything anymore, especially pictures! I was able to, but for some reason, now I canít figure it out. I still keep track of the pageants through an instagram site that posts Teen & Miss semi-finals, finalists & runners-up. I just havenít been posting any results because it didnít seem like anyone cared; there were rarely any comments so I just stopped. Maybe Iíll start relaying the results now, assuming there are still USA pageant fans out there lol!!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:23:15 04/19/22 Tue

[> [> Subject: The USB Facebook group is alive and well and everything that was here is there now. Join!

Author:
me3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:24 04/20/22 Wed

[> [> [> Subject: It's a shame. Some people want to stay anonymous. I would join if we had board where you don

Author:
gAgA_x
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:55 04/21/22 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: t have to share your personal information. It's too much for me.

Author:
gAgA_x
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:37 04/21/22 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Some people on there have anonymous profiles....with their board name from here. No one seems to mind that at all.

Author:
me3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:58 04/21/22 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: That's exactly why I created another FB page as Groove Usb. I didn't want people to know my personal info/real name, too. You'd be completely fine if you joined as gAgA_x Usb (you have to have a last name)!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:43 04/21/22 Thu

Last edited by author: Thu April 21, 2022 18:20:52   Edited 1 time.

[> [> [> Subject: I was a member, but something happened and I couldn't log back on (no, I wasn't kicked out LOL). I was Groove Usb and I still have that Facebook page. For the longest time another member kept trying to help me, but I was like eh, forget it.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:16:26 04/21/22 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.