Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234 ]
Subject: Stink Fingers and Enemas

Author:
Barbara
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:36:16 10/20/10 Wed

In my mid 20's I was dating a guy who, like me, got erotic feelings both genitally and anally. Often during while we were having intercourse, we would stick fingers into each others butt cracks and then smell them right as we were cumming, which gave both of us extra strong orgasms since each others fanny odor was a turn on for us for some reason. One night, before we went to bed, we masturbated each other including fingering each others asses. Suddenly, I just felt a yen for a good soapy enema and asked the guy if he had ever had an enema and he said he took them on and off and, like me, not only when he was constipated and really needed one. I then asked him if he thought what we were doing giving each other ass fingers and smelling them was really kind of a naughty thing to do. When he answered yes, I said, "well, maybe we both need a reminder of what our asses are really supposed to be for - taking a good crap - right?" He agreed and shortly we were both naked and filling up my enema bag with two quarts of very warm and very soapy water. We flipped a coin to see who would get the first enema and he lost and was soon laying across my lap tummy down with the enema hose up his stinky behind. As I opened the hose clamp I gave his butt cheeks a little pat and said, "Now you'll see what your ass is supposed to be used for!" Then when he started to get his big stomach ache, I told him to sniff his finger that had been up my ass and see if that helped keep his mind thinking about something other then the enema discomfort. He did that and told me that it did help some, even though very little else is any better taking one's mind off of an enema when it is going in and one is feeling pretty miserable. I kept him company while he had his big enema BM, and then he gave me my big soapy enema and I too found that sniffing my finger that had been up his ass, helped take my mind off of the discomfort and as he mentioned, it reminded me what I was going to make a lot of very shortly - stinky crap. When we went to bed later after showering, our fucking as extra steamy and our orgasms extra powerful! We went separate ways when our careers took us to cities far apart from each other, but whenever I take an enema, I usually stick my finger up my butt first to get a little fanny odor on it, and then smell it to keep my mind off of the cramps and terrible urges to crap, while the enema is "going in".

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Stink Fingers and Enemas

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:27 10/21/10 Thu

Barbara, do you think you might possibly be sick?
[> Subject: James, your head is lost where the sun don't shine.

Author:
Boo Boo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:15 10/21/10 Thu

James, did you ever think you have your head stuck up your ass. You must think the whole world revolves around you and your likes and dislikes.

If Barbara and her old boyfriend got off not hurting anyone including themselves, so what.

Guess what James? In a matter of time we'll be gone and it really won't matter anyway.

Author:
Kirk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:53 10/22/10 Fri

I don't think Barbara is in the least bit sick or weird. The areas around the anus secrete perspiration which is a sort of aphrodisiac by itself. When mixed with a little fecal matter (which has an odor dependent on any person's body chemistry and diet) it can produce a scent that is slightly but most definitely different for everyone. I have gotten many whiffs of this combination from different women, usually while I was giving them "oral" in a position where my nose was facing their butt, and everyone was slightly different, and erotic in the sense that I now knew something more intimate and more personal about them....in the same way that knowing intimate secrets about each other is exciting and personally bonding. And yes, we're the only mammals that mostly ignore and/or strenuously object to any scent at all from our own or others butts. And yes, I have been a regular taker of good soap suds enemas for 35 years and feel and look more healthy and younger then men 10 to 15 years younger then me - and therefore I believe it's well worth a good stomach ache for 5 minutes and the big, messy bowel movement for 30 to 45 minutes that is always involved.
[> [> Subject: Re: Stink Fingers and Enemas

Author:
xenonman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:13:53 03/31/11 Thu

I've always wanted to have the opportunity to compare asscrack smells among different womwn!

Author:
Rachel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:15 10/22/10 Fri

Do you think the anus is like a fingerprint? In other words, is every anus unique and no two are alike? Perhaps someday, a photo of your anus will be on your drivers license instead of your face or fingerprint. If you Google "anus" and select "image" you will see what I am talking about. Each one is different and this could be the ultimate source of indentification for all human beings. I would like to see Zac Efron, Boo Boo and Chace Crawford's drivers license. Who's drivers license would you like to see?
[> [> Subject: Favorite List for Anus Driver License

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:35:26 10/22/10 Fri

1. Julia Roberts
2. Sara Palin
3. Rene Zellwinger
4. Faye Dunaway
5. Meg Ryan
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Favorite List for Anus Driver License

Author:
xenonman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:58 03/31/11 Thu

I've also often wondered about the biometric value of taking "anus prints".

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:27:28 10/23/10 Sat

James, How come you did not included Boo Boo on your above list? Boo Boo is very sensitive and does not take rejection very well. Please reconsider your list James and do right by our beloved Boo Boo.

Author:
Richie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:02 10/31/10 Sun

I sat next to a pretty lady from Rhode Island on a long bus trip from the East to Los Angeles and on the second night we started to make out. Soon, under a blanket, she had pulled down her slacks as we straddling my thigh masturbating her self. As I reached down and placed my hand on her panty clad butt, she whispered that I probably should go further since she hadn't had a chance to bathe for two days and was pretty sure was wasn't clean down there. When I asked her if she liked to be touched on her anus, she murmured "yes" and into a warm, most fanny crack went my index finger. Almost as soon as I did this, she had a terrifically strong orgasm - leaving me with some damp trousers and a really strong crapping stink finger. When we got to Los Angeles, we exchanged phone numbers and had a pretty good relationship for a few year which including giving each other big soapy enemas from time to time. I really think that once she knew that I knew her fanny stink, she felt closer and more intimate with me and that led to her desire to get to date and know me better and also have lots of hot sex. The enemas were mainly when either of us was feeling sluggish or constipated and were always big soapy ones and sex after them, was hotter then usual for some reason, even though the enemas involved lots of earthy sights, sounds, and scent.

Author:
Mr. Goodman (xenonman)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:47 04/02/11 Sat

Yes, it's long been my belief that you don't know a woman until you know her rectum!

Author:
Been There
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:01:23 04/03/11 Sun

It isn't the smell that gets me turned on it's the sound of the expulsion afterwards, especially if my friend had needed the enema in the first place because it's way more intense that way.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.