VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Enjoying it

Author:
Mrs. JR
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:22:50 06/02/11 Thu

I have a daughter who is almost 16 years old. I give her enemas, and have done so since early childhood. I use an enema can with a "standard" size nozzle. I give soapy (Ivory) enemas. I am going to increase her quantity soon to 2 quarts or as close to it as she can take because her present quantity sometimes fails to do the job properly. I administer to her in the knee-chest position. With the exception of about the last half of the soapy water (there is just a bit of quiet moaning during that portion of her enemas) you could say that she takes her enemas just beautifully. Maybe she takes them TOO beautifully, and that is my concern. I can remember my own teen years. I took the enemas my mother gave to me pretty well, but not as well as my daughter takes the enemas that I give to her. To get to the point, and this is kind of difficult to say, I think that my daughter is having sexual arousal during her enemas. Her little bottom kind of tightens and relaxes while I am giving, and also she sort of rubs her legs together a little. Now for the topper. For my enemas, I use a douche nozzle. After my enemas the nozzle, of course, is still attached to the hose as the enema equipment is hanging in the bathroom to dry, and of course my daughter sees it. She knows that I douche with a bulb and not the enema can. I use the douche nozzle for my enemas because it stays in better and quite frankly because the greater size of the douche nozzle just feels kind of sexy. Well, just days ago she saw it again and asked why I use it. My answer was simply that it stays in better. I didn't mention the sexy part. My daughter then asked a question that I never expected to hear from her. She said, "Well, can I have my enemas with a douche nozzle?" My lame answer was, "Let me think about it. You may still be too small back there." My daughter didn't say anything more, but I could tell from the look on her face that she wasn't buying it. So, what I have is a daughter who I am almost certain is getting some sexual satisfaction from her enemas, and I feel funny about that - in fact, I feel kind of guilty in a way, like I am helping her masturbate or something. And I know my daughter. Once she gets a thought in her mind she doesn't let it go. I am certain that the douche nozzle question will come up again. Please, ladies, say something to me! Even if it is not what I want to hear, talk to me. This is a time when I need for you to share your thoughts.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Enjoying it

Author:
Trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:26 06/06/11 Mon

Your soon to be sixteen year old is simply growing up. I would suggest that you start giving with the douche nozzle. You need to realize that in not too many years she will be either married or with a S/O. The reality of life is that her guy will want, from time to time, to enter her bottom. The enemas that you are giving her today will help her enjoy what is almost certain to be happening to her tomorrow.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Enjoying it

Author:
courtney (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:33 03/29/17 Wed

dear trish- I am a happily married mother of two young girls ages 14 & 16. I always give them enemas on the first day of their periods and another about mid way in their cycle.i always keep a douche bag for me and a large enema bag for then. about 6 months ago I had trouble with my 16 yo wanting to jump up for the toilet and she hadn't taken half of the enema.a friend of mine told me to get a double bardex nozzle and she couldn't do anything until you released the balloons. it worked now I make both of the girls to take a full 2 qts. before I let her get up for the toilet.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Enjoying it

Author:
kelly ann (excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:41:50 05/28/17 Sun

dear Courtney-I also have two daughters 14 and 16,i always make them let me give them a enema on the first day of their periods and another one half way through their cycle.my 16 yo can barely take a qt. and a half, some times she will jump up and run to the toilet before I have just got a qt. in her.i make them get in a knee chest position while I am inserting the nozzle then I have them turn over on their back to give them the enema.i was talking to a friend about 2 months ago and she told me to get a double bardex nozzle and try it. about a month ago I was giving my 16 yo her enema and was trying the double bardex on her ,it was a lot harder to get in her but when I did and inflated both ballon nozzles there was nothing she could do but take it and I make her take 2 qts. I would recommend this for any mother that had the same trouble that I did.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enjoying it

Author:
lindsey (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:25 03/25/18 Sun

dear Kelly ann- I am glad that you mentioned using a double bardex nozzle. I also have 2 children a girl 16 and a boy 14. when I purchased the double bardex nozzle it was for me to use on my 13 yo daughter at that time to help on her menatrual cramps.she wouldn't ever take all on her 2 qt enema but the double bardex solved that problem. about 2 weeks ago my 14 yo son had the flu and was running fever so I decided to give him a enema.he didn't want it but I made him get undressed and come to my bathroom where I had prepared the 2qt enema. I had him get in a knee chest position where I lubricated his rectum and finally got the double bardex in him. then I had him turn over on his back and inflated both bulbs and started the enema. to my amazement he got a huge erection and at just 14 he was almost as big as my husband. I didn't really didn't know what to do as his mother with his large erection . the only thing that I could think of was to get a warm washcloth and hold it over his penis. the only thing that he said was cramping and stop the enema. after holding the washcloth on his penis for about 5 minutes I felt his penis jerk and I could tell that he was climaxing just a short time later he had taken the 2qt enema and I deflated the bardex pulled it out of him and wiped off his penis and told him to get on the toilet.. have any of you mothers got any suggestions for me if this happenes again.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enjoying it

Author:
Enema guy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:20:30 05/20/18 Sun

Lindsey,

Just tell him that the anus is filled with thousands of nerve endings and is very sensitive to stimulation and especially to the stimulation of you working the double bardex enema nozzle through his anus and into his rectum. Tell him that his erection and orgasm was a perfectly normal reaction to getting an enema and to not be embarrassed by it (you have seen them before) the next time you give him an enema. If he gets an erection and then has an orgasm, tell him to just relax and go with it and enjoy it as it's a natural, normal reaction that happens to boys and men. Then you just ignore any erection he gets and any orgasms he has from the enemas.

Whatever you do, don't stop giving him enemas when he needs them. That would be a bad idea and detrimental to his health.

I suspect that quite possibly one or more of your daughters has become aroused and had an orgasm when you gave her an enema, too. Maybe you just were not aware she had one. Regardless, arousal and having an orgasm is not a reason to stop giving one's children an enema or enemas when they need them. So what does it hurt if they enjoy them!!

Author:
leslie (excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:39 07/22/17 Sat

dear Courtney-I guess you would say that I am very similar to you.i have 2 almost fully matured daughters ages 13 and 15.as my mouther taught me I will always give them a enema on the first day of their periods and another one mid cycle to purge their female systems out.i use a wedge shaped nozzle about twice the size of a douche nozzle to make sure nothing leaks out.before I insert it I have them in a knee chest position. after I get it in them I make them turn over on their backs before I start the flow.then I will put a hot water bag on their stomack to help with the cramping.using a slow flow it will usually take about 20 minutes before I can get the 2 qt, solution in them.then I will let them head for the toilet for expulsion.

Author:
Kate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:33 06/06/11 Mon

Based on what I did at 16 and what I know one of my daughters did, I would guess your daughter has already tried it herself and just wants your OK to get the douche nozzle.
What abou you? Did you not try enemas yourself at 16?

Author:
Mrs. JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:19:31 06/07/11 Tue

I did, Kay. Maybe I am just having a problem realizing that that my baby, my slender little blue-eyed girl with a blonde pony tail and a darling little bottom that sticks up in the air during her enemas, is growing up. That thought makes me sad.

Author:
Pru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:07 06/08/11 Wed

Dear Mrs. JR, WOW! You bring a lot of dimensions into your post and questions.

On another thread, you’ve ask for my thoughts and I’m going to be bold in what I have to say and suggest and it will be rather lengthy.

You mention that: “I use an enema can with a "standard" size nozzle.” And: ‘I administer to her in the knee-chest position.” Followed by: “With the exception of about the last half of the soapy water (there is just a bit of quiet moaning during that portion of her enemas) you could say that she takes her enemas just beautifully. Maybe she takes them TOO beautifully, and that is my concern. I can remember my own teen years. I took the enemas my mother gave to me pretty well, but not as well as my daughter takes the enemas that I give to her.”

You also commented that: “With the exception of about the last half of the soapy water, --- you could say that she takes her enemas just beautifully.” Is that when she does the moaning or is it during the first half? If the moaning is only during the first half, you didn’t mention what happens as you give the remainder of the enema. Would you please share that so the whole picture is provided?

Then: “I think that my daughter is having sexual arousal during her enemas. Her little bottom kind of tightens and relaxes while I am giving, and also she sort of rubs her legs together a little.” I would agree that she is experiencing some degree of pleasure. Since she is in the knee chest position her hips are spread wide and by using a standard nozzle, you have to hold the nozzle in her. The Anus has numerous very sensitive nerve endings; nature has done that so that having a BM is a pleasurable experience if the stool is not hard from constipation. By holding the nozzle in her the slightest hand movement of the nozzle will stimulate those nerves more than just the stimulation provided by an unmoving nozzle alone. So I believe she is experiencing pleasure first from the nozzle penetration and also from the unavoidable hand movements, along with that is the sensation from the warmth of the nozzle as the enema flows through it as well as the initial feelings that go along with the filling. She is also feeling loved, cared for and nurtured which is what she wants as evidenced by what you said in another other email; “As for self - administration, Pru, she doesn't even want to talk about it. When I mention it to her, she simply says, "I don't want to. You’re my mom. You do it."

As far as her having sexual pleasure, from your description that she is quietly moaning and that you can see her little bottom, and I must assume with her in the knee chest position her hips are spread wide and, you mean you can see her anal sphincter as it tightens and relaxes and that she also rubs her legs together. Even if her sphincter pulses and leg rubbing coincides with her soft moans, it is hard to determine if she is experiencing sexual arousal from those reactions alone.

At age 16 she is probably well into puberty and with the birds eye view you have while giving her an enema, you should be able to see other reactions that will be similar to your signs when you’re aroused, the wetness any swelling and possible nipple erection.

Puberty effects all of us but in different ways. For me enemas were a pleasant way of relieving period constipation, discomfort and stress. When my mother gave them to me I acted like I hated them but secretly I could hardly wait for that nozzle to penetrate me and the slow flow of warm water to fill m. My older sister truly hated every enema she received and would only take one today if she was in dire distress. By age 15, with my mother’s permission I was taking my own enemas and enjoying them thoroughly. As I grew older after a steamy “petting only” date my filled bag and nozzle helped to fulfill my deepest need and relieve the stress of holding off.

You say that; “I feel kind of guilty in a way, like I am helping her masturbate or something.” Don’t, it’s your daughters personal make-up that is her driving factor. You’re giving the enemas to her for health purposes; if she had never had an enema it would be something else that would fill her need, its human nature.

Later you say: “For my enemas, I use a douche nozzle.” And then: “I use the douche nozzle for my enemas because it stays in better and quite frankly because the greater size of the douche nozzle just feels kind of sexy.. “ From your statement about your nozzle use, it’s obvious that you are receiving sexual pleasure from your enemas. Would you be willing to share when you started to experience it?

As far as using the douche nozzle for your daughter’s enemas, I can understand you reluctance in light of your feelings about your contributing to her sexual awakening, but we both know that there is no reason that the nozzle would be too large for her. And you said: “I know my daughter. Once she gets a thought in her mind she doesn't let it go. I am certain that the douche nozzle question will come up again.” Since she has ask I think her request for it’s use presents an opportune time for you to lead her into self administration. Should you decide to use the douche nozzle, when she brings it up again I suggest that you tell her that using a douche nozzle will make her enemas easier to take and that it is a big step into adulthood and that if she really wants it to be used that you’re willing to use it providing that she agrees to doing two things, first that she takes all the enema and second that it’s time she begins taking on the responsibility for her own enemas with your help. If she agrees, fill the can and give the enema but have her clean up the equipment, especially stressing the importance in thoroughly cleaning the douche nozzle so it’s ready for your next enema or hers. Give her at least two more enemas as needed, then for the next enema have her help you prepare it and if she says that it’s too much tell her that, she’s been taking that amount the last three times. Then have her give the enema to herself in your presence.

What ever happens, please let me know how things go, I care.

Author:
Mrs. JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:19:39 06/08/11 Wed

Oh, Pru, things are moving so fast that my head is swimming! Last night, I gave my daughter an enema. She wasn't constipated but it had been a few weeks since her last enema and I thought that it was time for another one. When I told her to get ready, she said that she wasn't constipated and I said that it was simply time for her to have one anyway, and she didn't say anything else and got ready. I thought it strange that she didn't argue at least a little, but she didn't. Pru, before last night I kind of thought that there were signs of sexual arousal, but last night I knew for sure that she becomes sexually aroused during the enemas that I am giving her. I don't want to go into the details, Pru, because she is my little girl. But I saw enough to know with certainty and Pru, you are were so right when you suggested that the time is here for self-administration, and I have made a promise to myself that with her very next enema I will have her participate in the process with the objective of bringing her along to the point where she can self-administer a proper 2 quart enema. And if she wants to use the douche nozzle, so be it. Pru, the day after her next enema I will post again and tell you how things went, but I don't want to wait until then to thank you for your help.

[> [> Subject: How About Trying A Different Position?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:29 06/09/11 Thu

At some point, she will want to be on her own, so teach her when she is ready. If you wish to ease her into self-administration it might be wise to use a different position a few times. The position you use now is rather difficult to carry out alone. The left-side is easier for self-administration. The same might be said for the on the back position.You might want to try either of these, or both, before self-administration begins.

Author:
POru to Mrs JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:57:42 06/11/11 Sat

Dear Mrs. J R,

I'm glad that you were able to find some help in my thoughts.

You mentioned that it had been some time since your daughter’s last enema and although your daughter wasn't constipated you thought that it was time for her to have another. Would you mind sharing why you felt the enema was needed?

I can understand your reluctance to provide details of what she experienced because she is your daughter and that it’s a big step in that you are sharing some of your thoughts about what you observed in that you are certain that she experienced, and these are my words, mature female reactions of a sexual nature while receiving her the recent enema.

I agree with you that it is time for her to start self administrating and for her to use the douche nozzle if she desires to. I may be able to offer you some guide lines to start doing so if you wish me to. Did she ask for it to be used for her last enema? You didn’t mention if she did or not or whether you used it if she did.. If she does want you to use it, I believe it would be reasonable to do so.

I know that you wish to remain discreet about your daughter’s reactions to enemas and your privacy is important to you, but if you might wish to communicate with me privately, I’m providing my email address. Baggirl1@live.com

If you choose not to, I understand. Up till now all my communication has only been on sites like this. This is the first time I have offered to communicate directly about enemas and my involvement with them, and it’s a scary experience for me to offer a point of contact. I’m asking any men who may read this not to contact me.

Pru.

Author:
Darlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:58:06 06/09/11 Thu

To all who are realizing their offspring are moving into the next level of life, welcome to the real world.
Like others, I got the feeling my teen-age daughter was beginning to enjoy her maturity, especially when I told her it was time for her enema and she didn't protest, at least she didn't protest to vigorously.
So after reading your posts, I suggested to my daughter that she take an enema, and she simply said, "okay."
We have a rather spacious bathroom, but she went to her bedroom to undress, then marked the full length of the second floor hallway nude to come to the bathroom to receive her enema.
While administering, I asked if it wasn't about time she began self-administering and she said she enjoyed my giving her an enema. And while she was expelling, I asked if she enjoyed enemas, got a good feeling from them, and she said she did. In fact, she even admitted that touching herself gave her a good feeling.
It was at that moment I knew my little girl was now a woman, a very young woman, but alas a woman. I was about to shed a tear over this realization until she said, "Mom, I want you to continue doing just what you have been. And I also want you to know that if you should ever need my help for any reason, just ask."
I hope she didn't see the lump in my throat.

Author:
Kate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:18 06/10/11 Fri

Isn't it interesting when you realize your daughter is just like you? Is the interest or hate of enemas a hereditary trait, like eye color of facial features? I have often wondered if those of us who are fascinated by something most people claim to hate have some special gene, or is it just a habit we learned from our mothers?

Author:
Marlene to Kate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:19 06/10/11 Fri

Kate,

Is the desire and enjoyment of enemas a hereditary trait?

I'm not sure. I have three sidters and we all received the same amount of enemas from the same givers, our mother and aunt while growing up.

I and one other sister became "addicted" to enemas not long after entering puberty.

Another sister takes Fleet enemas only when needed a few times a year.

My third sister never takes an enema laxitives only.

Marlene

[> Subject: Stop Analyzing and Just Do The Procedure

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:48:39 06/10/11 Fri

You are concerned that your daughter is enjoying it, but
would you rather have her kicking and screaming instead?
Many mothers here have complained that it is a major battle each and every time it becomes necessary.

Why try to find something wrong with the fact that she
enjoys rather than suffers? Count your blessings instead.
Not long from now she will be ready to do it herself and you won't be there at all.

But there is no need for you to agonize. Just do the task when it is needed.

[> [> Subject: Re: Stop Analyzing and Just Do The Procedure

Author:
kmberly Jones
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:30 07/06/12 Fri

I don't know why you don't show your daughter how to give herself the enema. She should be able to learn the procedure quickly and then she will have more privacy.
It is not fun to have mom watching you like a hawk. Let her experiment as to which nozzle she wants to use, the enema tube or the douch nozzle. Different strokes for different folks. Results is the most important thing when it comes to an enema. GETTING the crap OUT>

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Stop Analyzing and Just Do The Procedure

Author:
lee ann (very happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:26 07/22/17 Sat

dear Kimberly-ashe shbout 2 years ago I was spending the weekend with my grandmother.i was married six months pregnant and wasn't feeling to well when I arrived at her house. when she started questioning me why I wasn't feeling very good , I had to tell her that I hadn't had a bm in 4 days. she told me that I was impacted and for me to get undressed and come to her bathroom, she was going to clean me out to give some relief. as I laid down on my swollen stomach sert sertI noticed there was no nozzle on the enema grandmother had put a colon tube on it.when I asked her about it she said that it was needed to go up in my rear far enough to break up the impaction. I can remember her putting on latex gloves and putting almost a whole tube of k-y jelly up in my rectum.when she started to insert it it felt very uncomfortable to me. I kept asking her if it was in me far enough and she kept telling me to relax.before she started giving me the enema I got a lookthat she th at the colon tube and it must have been 36 in. long and I know that she couldn't get the whole tube in me.then she told me that she had the tube where it should be and she was starting the solution going in me. I had enemas as a teenager but nothing like this.after about 5 or 6 minutes she had me turn over on my back where she could massage my swollen 6 mo preg. stomach. when she had the 2 qt. solution in me she said she was pulling the colon tube out of me so I could go to the toilet. I was looking at the tube as she pulled it out of me and to my disbelief she had put the whole tube in me.

[> Subject: Mrs. JR, What Is Your Point?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:43 06/13/11 Mon

Mrs JR, why do people administer anyhow? Because the person has a need for the procedure, right? Are you saying that she really does not have the need when she says she does?
If you are sure of that, then don't give her one until she really does require it.

When there is a need for the procedure, administer it. If she happens, as a side effect, to enjoy it, what's the problem? If you ask most of the people on this board, they will say either that they enjoy it or don't. But so what? The question is do they need it or not?

Author:
Mrs. JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:22 06/16/11 Thu

Hi Pru. Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I've really been busy. I obviously didn't make myself very clear in my last post. Yes, just like my mother and grandmother did, I give enemas when needed for constipation or tummy upset, and also just like they did, I give enemas simply because enough time has gone by without an enema. For general bowel cleanliness and health reasons I believe an enema is a good idea about every 2 weeks. So, if my daughter has not had an enema in around 2 weeks, that is as far as I am concerned reason enough to give her an enema. I know that many if not most of you might think that such an old-fashioned "scheduled" enema giving program is out of date with modern thinking, but mother and grandmother raised families that were healthy and free of cancer and other illnesses and I fully intend to continue with the 2 week program. Now, as to her self-administration, that is going to happen soon. I'll keep you posted.

Author:
Mrs. JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:09 06/24/11 Fri

Update on self-administration for my 16 year old: Pretty good progress for both me and her. I have realized that she is growing up, and that at her age it is okay for her to enjoy her enemas. We have had a couple of practice sessions. I am allowing her to use a douche nozzle. I have her on her side now instead of bottom in the air. I am, at least at this point, staying with her while she takes. Only one problem to report: She doesn't take enough of the enema. I tell her that when I give it to her she takes it, and she answers that it is easier to have a good enema when it is given, but not when it is taken. She even joked that with her bottom in the air it would be easy for me to spank if she wasn't good. Well, that's a quick update. Got to go. Need to make dinner.

[> [> Subject: Mrs. JR, It Doesn't Seem Like Progress, Does It?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:20 06/26/11 Sun

You said that since the position was changed she does not take the same amount as before. She has told you that she can accept more when the former position is used and when you assist her with the procedure.

You said progress has been made, but from what you said,
it seems that it's just the opposite. Why not do what you have always done since it is more effective?

[> Subject: Mrs. JR, Any Progress To Report?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:35:09 07/07/11 Thu

Mrs. JR, we haven't heard from you for a couple of weeks. Is there any progress to report? Did you resolve your concerns?

Author:
Mrs. JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:55 07/08/11 Fri

There has been reverse progress. We have tried various positions but she just can't seem to give herself the quantity that I want her to take and know that she needs. I guess that she is simply not mature enough yet. She and I have made a deal. It's back to me giving to her in the old position with the only change being the use of a douche nozzle. Of course any time she wants to go into the bathroom and try to self-administer she is free to do so, but unless she asks me to I won't be with her "pushing" her to take a proper enema.

[> [> Subject: Sounds Like You Have An Agreement

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:20 07/08/11 Fri

It sounds as though you two have made a good compromise.
In time, when she is ready, she will want to be on her own, just like everyone else has done when they mature.
For now, stay with the agreement you have made. She will surely let you know when she is ready and able to be on her own. Best wishes to you both.

[> Subject: Mrs. JR, Any Progress To Report?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:39 07/20/11 Wed

Mrs JR, it's been nearly two weeks since you made your
agreement. How is it working out? Any progress to report?

Author:
Mrs. JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:04 07/20/11 Wed

Fran, she has made two attempts. Both ended with a call from the bathroom. "Mom, oh mommy, please come in!" Of course I do, and what I see is not very encouraging. Maybe she has taken half of it. Maybe even less. "Mommy, please, you do it - you finish it for me!" I take over control of the clamp, and slowly give the rest, starting and stoping the flow again and again, and saying the standard "mother" words. "Pant, honey, pant for mommy! Oh, you are doing so well. Just a little more. Not much left at all, darling. We will be done very soon!" When I give, she takes a full enema. When she gives to herself, it's a different story.

[> [> Subject: Does She Prefer To Have Your Help?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:55:10 07/21/11 Thu

It seems as though she isn't ready yet to be on her own.
She might prefer the old way for now. Eventually, she will choose to go it alone, but not yet. If you don't mind helping her, just ask her if she would rather have you administer as you did before? It seems as though that's exactly what she wants. What's the hurry to change that?

Author:
George C to Mrs JR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:49 07/21/11 Thu

Mrs. JR . .

Fran asks an excellent question, mom. Why the hurry to end the intimacy you two are enjoying?

I gave our childrfen enemas up into pre teens, and it always gave us quality one-on-one time together. They liked my personal attention and our relationships benefitted from the closeness.

From what you've told us, I think you and your daughter are wonderfully bonded because of her enemas. So why not keep on going for as long as she wants you to give them? She'll tell you when to stop, and then you'll have warm, fuzzy memories for the long, lonely years that lie ahead for you.

May God bless you both.

Author:
JR to Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:42 07/26/11 Tue

Hi Fran. Hope all is well with you. Haven't given her an enema since our last e-mail talk but favorite daughter and I have had an enema conference. Here is the program: She will be alone in the bathroom while she inserts the douche nozzle. By the way, Fran, she really inserts it. It's like there is just a tiny bit of nozzle visible. Then she will give herself some water and then she will call me in to take over and finish her up. Well, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that she is enjoying her nozzle insertion and soapy water, but here is the big leap forward. Not for her, but for me. Fran, I can see the clear signs of her enjoyment, but I at long last I have come to the conclusion that it's fine. She is simply growing up, and I am simply doing my best to see her as a young woman and not as my baby girl. I'll keep in touch. Be well.

[> Subject: Would It Be Better If A Recipient Hated To Receive?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:37:00 07/29/11 Fri

There's something I don't understand about this thread. Are we saying that it would be better if a recipient hated the procedure and had to be ordered or even forced into it?

The point is that if there is a physical necessity for the administering to be done, then why not just go ahead and do what is needed? It is entirely possible, even probable, that some necessary procedures are, in fact, enjoyable.
Consider it a a blessing because it eliminates a big fight
each time it becomes necessary.

Just be sure there is a necessity before administering. Don't administer just for the recipient's enjoyment, but if it is truly needed, then the enjoyment is not relevant. Does this make sense to anyone but me?

[> [> Subject: Yes, Your Reasoning Makes Perfect Sense

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:15:30 08/10/11 Wed

I agree that it should be given if it is necessary for the health of the recipient. But if the recipient's enjoyment
is the only reason, then it should not be done. So, yes, your post makes sense and I'm sure no one will disagree.

Author:
Ricini
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:52 08/14/11 Sun

I suppose that all problems with your daughter will be solved by giving her a good dose of Castor Oil (2 oz) in fridged orange juice, this early in the morning, not having breakfasted, instead of soapy enemas.

Author:
Deena (to George C)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:59:17 07/06/12 Fri

What absolutely great advice -- hope I interpretted everything correctly ... don't stop if there is a desire by the recipient to continue. A bond has been formed and if there is a desire to continue, do so.
I had three daughters (now they also have children, so I'm sure you recognize I'm more than middle-aged) who received enemas from mom, at their request, long after they completed college. In fact, very recently, one daughter came home and simply said "Mom, I'm homesick. No, I'm not having a problem with my marriage ... we're doing just great ... but I need you're loving touch again."
I still thought something was wrong ... so I asked about what and she said, "I miss your enemas."
Well, I administered the way we did before she got married ... we had a great afternoon. As she left, she gave me a big hug and said, "If I ever need you again, can I come home for an afternoon?"
The answer was obvious, but it also assured me that our bond was re-enforced.
You see, our enema sessions were more than just giving an enema, cleansing a person, and getting back to doing what we had been doing, it also included long chats while the recipient was relieving herself, conversation which i was preparing and administering, and even discussions as the recipient took a post-enema shower and I helped her towel-off. Our sessions always took more than two hours ... sometimes a whole afternoon. I am so grateful she appreciated what I was doing.
Oh, and she also told me, she was going to mention our afternoon to her sisters because they too had mentioned how they missed our sessions. Now I know I have succeeded as a mother.

Author:
George C to Deena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:24:56 07/07/12 Sat

Indeed you are a good mom, Deena. My wife really gave most of the enemas to all of us, but I got my chances occasionally, too. And both of us recognized, quite early, the opportunity that the intimate enema provides for bonding. I'm so glad it worked for you, too. And I'm happy to see that the intimacy has prevailed well into adulthood.

Bravo!!

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:44 08/07/12 Tue

I was glad to see that Mrs. JR and her daughter have come to an agreement and she no longer feels uncomfortable when
the young woman seems to enjoy receiving.

An enema is a therapeutic necessity. If elimination is for some reason failing to take place, an enema may solve the problem. It is immaterial whether or not the recipient
happens to enjoy the procedure.

From time to time we have seen similar posts when the recipient is a male. The responses are nearly always that
this is perfectly natural and common. The mother is told to simply ignore it go on with the procedure.

Do we all agree that indications of enjoyment in either female or male recipients during a necessary procedure to remedy a problem are nothing to be concerned about?

Author:
Plexus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:37 12/15/15 Tue

The very incident you describe is the reason why I discourage giving children enemas (because of the pleasure factor and the lines of arousal becoming blurred between child and parent). If my children want to explore them when they become consenting adults, then by all means, but I am not going to contribute to this just because I enjoy giving them to myself.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:07:49 12/15/15 Tue

FINALLY--the voice of logic!!

Author:
paul byrum (hopeful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:09 02/17/16 Wed

my wife and i have been very happily married for 39 years. although i believe enemas every two weeks are necessary for my good health. my wife won't participate or receive. probably because as a 23 year old, she was forced to have a lengthy bout of anal intercourse with her boyfriend. i would love to have a relaxed, comfortable enema experience with her. we enjoy great sex at least once a week, and she always comes. any advice?

Author:
Mark M.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:49 02/17/16 Wed

Paul, I can certainly empathize with where you're coming from. But based on your wife's prior bad experience, I'd think that she really isn't going to ever change her mind. I'd suggest slowly getting her used to the idea of enemas, but I'm sure you've already done this. It's bad enough when people have a built-in prejudice to that sort of activity, but in your wife's case, she had a traumatic experience in that regard, so it's completely understandable. I'm sorry I can't be more optimistic, but some things just aren't destined to happen. Hang in there, bud!

Author:
Lapnoloc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:22:04 03/08/16 Tue

Paul, have you ever given your wife a rectal during sex? I do that from time to time and it lets my wife know I want to touch her back there. I worked up very slowly to giving her enemas due to her constipation which was a must at the time because her Doctor agreed with the idea of enemas to get her back on schedule. Just a thought.

Author:
Dave Dutson (Therapy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:02 12/06/16 Tue

video insert colon tube

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enjoying it

Author:
Dave Dutson (Theraoy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:51:21 12/06/16 Tue

Insert Colon Tube

Author:
Mypleasure-258 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:29:50 02/25/21 Thu

best/ better web sites to view COLON TUBE ENEMA VIDEOS

Author:
Carrie.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:58:04 12/08/16 Thu

I disagree with plexus to a certain degree, if an enema is needed it should be given however when they get to a more developed age certainly by 16 I am sure she would have no trouble finding her own Anus and since she is stimulated by them now she could be left to self administer her enema. Still getting her enema for health but if it had added bonus of being a nice feeling for her then that's fine at her own hand.

Author:
Roger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:43 12/09/19 Mon

Hi I am an older guy and started giving myself enemas at a age 12 or 13 alone and enjoyed the enema syringe and nozzle up my bottom and now I still love an enema syringe with a large enema nozzle or fountain enema syringe up my bottom and love the feel of the enema going up inside my bottom which to me is very exciting anytime to have an enema.

Author:
Old Man (Hooked)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:03:08 02/14/21 Sun

Have loved enemas for fun and health for 60 years. Very personal and intimate. Enjoy a 4 quart series twice a week

Author:
To Lindsey happy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:50:12 03/25/18 Sun

Good grief, what did you THINK would happen when you put a warm cloth on his peen? I'm amazed at your naîvete. He's 14, certainly old enough to be administrating his own enemas. If he won't, give him a high-powered oral laxative such as mag citrate. Just leave his junk alone.

Author:
LitteralyEverySanePersonever (Whatthe)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:20:11 04/14/18 Sat

Why the actual heck are you all shoveing nozzels up your childrens butts, forceing liquid which you know is not only uncomfertable but sometimes painful into them, and the complaining when your child either dislikes it or responds sexually to it? My lord, the irony. I can’t say I’m not surprised that half of your kids have developed some form of sexual kink for this stuff. If you know it or not. Eye roll.

[> [> Subject: Reply to Whatthe

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:36:55 04/15/18 Sun

You need to ask why?

Two reasons - (a) is understood by everyone on these boards, while (b) is still a matter of controversy

(a) enemas are in fact safer than oral laxatives - in terms of side-effect risks (pretty much nil, if you're sensible re: solutions and doses) - and they work quicker
(b) enemas work as punishment tools, partly because of "anal penetration as humiliation/pain" but mainly because absorption of faecal toxins into the bloodstream affects behavior as well as physical health. Attitude / self-discipline improve after "toxic waste" has been flushed out (esp. if the "patient" is already on a healthy fiber-rich diet)

Author:
Ktd (😍🎁)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:31:26 04/23/21 Fri

Great answer Sue..

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.