VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: "don't want it again!"

Author:
Babs
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:14:10 09/20/11 Tue

Looking for some help from you moms, please. Last evening I gave my 14 year old an enema. It didn't work. Frankly, that was my fault. She was complaining so much that I let her off of my lap before she had taken very much water at all. I'm sure that I got well less than half a bag into her. Well, after that came out of her with out results, I told her that I was going to give her another enema. She is good about having her first enemas, but she is terrible about having repeat enemas. Last night was no exception. The first words out her mouth were "Mommy, I don't want it again! I don't want it! I don't, I don't!" She was almost screaming at me. I put my arms around her and said, "Sweet darling, I'm sorry, but I have to give it, and you have to be a big girl and take it." Well, she did take it but certainly not very much like a big girl. That enema worked fine but it was a stressful situation for both of us and I hope you people can give me some ideas on how to make the repeat enema less of an ordeal. Thanks, Babs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: "don't want it again!"

Author:
enemanozzle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:52 09/21/11 Wed

In the case that you will give your daughter an enema and this will not work and she insists: "Mommy, I don't want it again! I don't want it! I don't, I don't!" wait to the next day and give her a good dose of Castor Oil together with fridged orange juice, this early in the morning, not having breakfasted. Two or four hours later you will be astonished upon the effects.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Babs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:52 09/21/11 Wed

Two questions re Castor oil: Isn't is really harsh and upsetting, and also what if the next day is a school day? Will she be able to go to school? If she needs an enema during the early part of the week, I sure don't want to wait until the weekend to take care of her problem. I have never taken or been given Castor oil so I don't know the answer to these questions.

Author:
dranon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:53 09/21/11 Wed

Like most laxatives, the effects of castor oil are related ot the dose. In large doses it is very effective at completely emptying the intestinal tract, and can be expected to cause some cramping. Large doses are generally 4 Tablesspoons or more. Does up to 8 Tablespoons are sometime used prior to some medical tests when there is a need to be 'squeaky clean' inside.

It isn't very pleasant to take because it is relatively a thick oil, with an aroma that is less than wonderful. However when floated on orange juice, or mixed with a thick and highly flavored juice like V8, it isn't too bad as long as you take it all at once.

On an empty stomach, with a dose of a couple of tablespoons, I'd expect 'results' within 4 hours. It can be expected to keep working for about 6 more hours. Castor oil is a very effective laxative.

The effects of Castor are somewhat self limiting. The laxative effect is caused by the digestive products of the oil, once enough has been broken down, to cause the laxative effects, the rest is expelled along with everything else,ending the laxative effects.

For most, one experience with Castor oil is enough, and given the choice between Castor Oil and enema, the enema is almost always preferred.

[> [> Subject: Re: "don't want it again!"

Author:
enemanozzle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:42 09/22/11 Thu

dranon: Thank your for this precise description upon the effects of Castor Oil in the human body, but something should be supplemented: On the contrary to all the other laxatives Castor Oil works not directly in the human body by irritating the bowels but indirectly by activating or synthesising several substances of the human body. So, in no case a habituation of the human body will be possible.

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:09:18 09/22/11 Thu

Babs, I noticed from your post that you gave your daughter her enemas in the evening. I have two girls who are now grown, but when they were in their teens I gave them quite a few enemas and I found that it was better to give their enemas in the afternoon. That way, if a second enema was needed, I could allow my child time to rest and kind of "unwind" before giving it to her. Another thought: It is not always easy being a mother. By the time that my girls reached their mid-teens, they need enemas of one and one-half quarts. My job was to give that quantity. I got very used to the constant girlish chirping about how it was too much and how they were going to just explode and die and how very yucky enemas are, etc, etc, etc. I'm sure you have, like me, heard it all but Babs, you have a job to do and you kind of have to tune out the chirping and give the enema. I know without question that my girls were "automatic chirpers" because they both launched into their little "enema songs" just as soon as they heard the "click" sound that the flow clamp makes, and before they had even had an ounce of water!

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:56:37 09/30/11 Fri

Amanda, I agree with you that spacing childrens enemas by a few hours is best. Always worked for me giving to my girls. One right after they got home from school and the second after dinner. If the weekend than after breakfast and after lunch.

Now that they are 15 and 12 they want both one after the other to get them over with so than can go about their business. The older one prefers the afternoon while the younger likes evening or first thing in the morning.

Author:
Babs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:11 10/26/11 Wed

Bunny and Amanda, thank you! I am now giving my daughter her enemas in the afternoon just as soon as she is home from school. Yesterday the afternoon enema didn't work, and as you suggested I waited for evening to give her another enema. There was far less fuss about it then there was when I was giving her a second enema right after her first enema. Thank you both!

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:36:24 10/28/11 Fri

Babs, I looked over your original post again and it seems that you are having problems with the first enema doing its job. Could be that at 14 your daughter is physicaly to big to be given an enema over your lap.

Try doing them on the floor and or a bed in the sims or knee/chest position. This will an easier passage for the water into her colon. While I approve of multiple enemas to get the job done, I also feel that the fewest necessary enemas is a good was to go. After all what you are doing is medicinal and not for recreation.

Author:
Babs to Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:06 10/28/11 Fri

Bunny, thank you for your suggestion. The reason that I have continued with the over the lap position is that my daughter is something of a squirmer. But when she needs her next enema I will talk to her about trying another position. Abain, thank you. I'll keep you posted.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:47:29 11/21/11 Mon

Babs, I am glad that the knee-chest position worked well for your daughter. Next time try the sims position for the first soapy enema and than the knee chest for the rinse. Soon she will be taking the full 2 qts without a problem.

Author:
to Bunny & all
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:18:08 11/18/11 Fri

Enema report: Bunny was correct in that the over the lap position is not the best way to give a 14 year girl her enemas. I gave my daughter an enema yesterday in the knee-chest position and am pleased to report to you that she took a little over half of the bag and then proceeded to have a thorough movement. I think my enema giving problems are over!

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:31:14 11/21/11 Mon

Once we were in grade school (age 6), mom preferred to give us our enemas standing up. My sister and I would bend over, hands on the edge of the bath tub ... no problems.
Once my sister and I started doing recreational enemas, we tried every position and possibly invented a few new ones (if that's possible). We enjoyed all but (no pun intended) a few.
We're both married ... don't do recreational enemas with each other any more ... we still think standing up is the best, but we both like a variety of positions ... so do our husbands.

Author:
Babs again
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:33 11/28/11 Mon

Hi to Bunny and hi to all, since I would welcome thoughts from all of you moms. On 11/21 Bunny posted that I should try giving my daughter her first enema in the Sims position and her rinse in the knee - chest position and that soon she will be taking the full 2 quarts. Before I ask my question let me tell you that my 14 year old daughter has a very mature body, but she has a small body. She is 5'2" tall and weighs about 105 pounds. Now, Bunny said in her post that soon she will be taking the full 2 quarts. I know that 2 quarts is an adult enema. That is the quantity I give to myself and that is the quantity that I give to my husband. But is 2 quarts too much for a 14 year old? I think that I was about 16 years old before my mom started me on 2 quart enemas. But, I was probably 5'6" tall and weighed around 115 pounds. By the way, our family doctor says that my daughter probably is done growing. Bunny and other moms, talk to me about quantity, please. Does body size matter? Does age matter? Love to all, Babs.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:33:36 12/02/11 Fri

Babs, at 14 your daughter could probably take and hold a full 2 qt enema. It is just a matter of training the colon to accept that amount.

Start out with a full soapy bag and give her as much as she can take; at least a 1 1/2 qt filling. For her rinse make sure she takes more even if it takes longer. Slowly her colon will accept the full 2 qts.

When my 15 yo started giving herself enemas at 14 she could only take 1 1/2 qts and when she wanted more for her period enemas she would ask me to assist her and she could take a 2 qt enema without any problem.

Just slowly keep working her up to the 2 qt size and than start working on retention.

Author:
Babs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:15 12/02/11 Fri

Bunny, thank you so very much. It is clear to me that I have not been giving my daughter enemas the right way, but that is going to change. Up until recently when you told me not to do it, I was giving her over the lap enemas. And I have been doing the rinse thing all wrong. I have been giving her very small rinses; smaller than her soapsuds enema instead of larger as you do. She doesn't need an enema today but for the next enema that she needs I will do it just as you do for your child. I don't want to be a bother to you but if you want me to I will give you a progress report after her next enema session.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:17 12/04/11 Sun

Babs it is no bother to read and answer your postings. Think of your daughters enemas and for that matter your own enemas (if you take them) like washing clothes, you want to get the soap out after it has done its job. Sometimes even 2 rinses are necessary.

As an after thought on my above comment; do you yourself take enemas and how? Maybe you could use some help there.

Author:
Babs to Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:16 12/05/11 Mon

Bunny, I am an enema pro! For reasons that I can't explain I have no problems taking full bags of soap and full bags of rinse water. I wish my husband and daughter had less problems with quantity. Talking about my daughter, she needs an enema again. The school bus will drop her off in a few minutes and in just a few minutes after that it will again be enema time at our home. Hope you and yours are doing well. I'll be in touch. Babs.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:14 12/05/11 Mon

BABS, HOW OFTEN AND WHY DO YOU TAKE ENEMAS. MOST OF US HAVE A REASON FOR THEM. ALSO IT APEARS THAT SINCE YOU KNOW YOUR HUBBY HAS PROBLEMS WITH QUANITY THAT YOU ARE GIVING THEM TO HIM. DOES HE RETURN THE FAVOR?

Author:
B to B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:15:18 12/06/11 Tue

Bunny, I take one about every week. Just like my daughter, I suffer from constipation and a sluggish bowel situation. As for my husband, he does not give me enemas. He has never expressed an interest in doing that, and I am very happy looking after my own enema needs. I however have for the last ten years given him a thorough series of enemas each and every single week. Ten years ago his father contracted colon cancer. I did some research and concluded that while giving him enemas is not a guarantee that he will not get cancer, it looked like enemas could possibly help keep him well. So, every week it's 2 full quarts of soapy water followed by another 2 full quarts of soapy water. Then it's time for 2 full quarts of plain water followed by another 2 full quarts of plain water. Four enemas is kind of an ordeal for him and there is a lot of groaning while he is getting his series, but Bunny, I love him very much and so I am terribly insistant. I make him take every drop.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:41:19 12/09/11 Fri

Babs, in your last post you stated "I take one about every week. Just like my daughter I suffer from constipation___" Not any more.

My OB/GYN retired between the births of my daughters and my new doc recommended that since I used enemas as a fix for constipation, that I should use them as a preventative for constipation. Therefore I receive a "wash & rinse" every Tue morn and Fri afternoon. As a result of the above procedure I have not been constipated in over 13 years, have felt better than ever, been easier to live with and generally get through life in a cheerfull frame of mind.

Don't wait to get constipated, prevent it from happening.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: "don't want it again!"

Author:
Danielle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:21 02/01/12 Wed

If she continues to fight you, threaten a spanking with the enema, and then DO IT if she won't cooperate. Several smacks with a belt will produce excellent results. A 14 year should have been disciplined ,when necessary, by a good spanking by now.

Author:
Babs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:50 02/22/12 Wed

Danielle, when I first read your post I thought that NOBODY in this world gives their kids a spanking before giving them their enemas. I was wrong. I was talking to my sister earlier this afternoon. She mentioned that one of her boys was due for an enema after school today. That is not unusual; it seems like sis is always giving them enemas. Then she bragged (again!) about how her two boys are just so very, very good about having their enemas. I have heard her say that a zillion times and have never thought to ask if she has some special secret that makes the boys such good enema takers. Well, today I did ask her. Her answer was two words: The belt. She went on to tell me that before giving one of her boys his enema she gives his bare behind two or three smacks with the belt and then tells him that if he is not good about his enema there will be a lot more smacks to his behind with the belt. I can tell you that I in no way support the idea of pre-enema spankings even if those spankings are little ones consisting of just a few belt smacks. I'm not anti-discipline. My daughter got her behind warmed with the belt just last week. But obviously some moms do give pre-enema spankings, and from what my sister says they do work.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:32 02/23/12 Thu

Babs, how is your daughter doing with her enemas since your last post about them on 12/5. Has she achieved a high level of receiving and taking solo. Also is she helping you with your enemas or her father's weekly enemas.

Author:
Babs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:23 02/23/12 Thu

By giving very slowly and being very patient with her, I am now getting 2 quarts into her little bottom. As for solo, she just is not yet ready. When I suggest it, she usually says, "Please mom, you do it" and I don't press the issue. The few times that she has tried it have been total failures. I mean, like less than half a bag is in her before she gives up. As for help with my enemas or her father's enemas, I don't want her involvement. Guess I'm kind of a prude about that kind of thing.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:37:15 02/27/12 Mon

Babs, it was good to read that your dau is able to take a full 2 qts of enema solution, administered by you. Her ability to only take half a bag solo only means that she is doing something wrong. Try letting her go solo with you there as a coach, talking her through it and being very soft spoken with HINTS and not orders. Also during this process make small talk about other things. Make this a woman to woman experience and not a mother-daughter thing.

Let us know.

Bunny

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.