VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: A really nice enema story

Author:
Rick
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:51:32 03/12/10 Fri

Some time back, I posted this link on Bearslairforum.com (the "only" site for dudes who are into other dudes and enemas), but it's the kind of story that I think is too good not to be shared with anyone into enemas.

It's not often that one runs across a story about enemas that can be described as "cute" or "charming," but in the hyperlinked blog below, a nurse-type guy gets our instant sympathy as he recalls an enema that quickly went south. The guy's writing style is genius. There are two parts to the blog entry. You can skip the first, entitled "Kelly's Gift." Just scroll down about a page or so to the entry, "Turbulent Waters: A Story of Male Bonding." Even the title is spot-on.

http://www.kevincharnas.com/2005_04_01_archive.html

Enjoy!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: A really nice enema story

Author:
Original Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:29:07 04/08/10 Thu

Bearslairforum.com isn't quite the only site for men. Another is my site: http://www.alleyoopoop.com

Like Bearslair, the alleyoopoop site is a membership site. The advantage is that the posts don't make google, so they don't attract the weirdos. The disadvantages are of course that not being available from google, the site doesn't attract as many good members either. Another disadvantage is that you do have to give out an email address to join, though you can certainly set up one just for the purpose of your membership.

The major difference between bearslair and alleyooop is that on bearslair the sexuality is more overt.

Jeff

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.