VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: New Enema Group

Author:
Frank (Moderator)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:06:53 05/21/10 Fri

A friend of mine from overseas has a group that he began in 2009. He is in the process of revitalizing the site and has asked me to help publicize it for him. You are welcome to become a member if you so desire. The URL is: http://grou.ps/enemas_examins/dashboard.

Regards,
Frank,
Owner/Moderator

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: New Enema Group

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:21 05/22/10 Sat

Is this a discussion forum - or just for photos and live chat?
[> [> Subject: Re: New Enema Group

Author:
Posted by Frank (Moderator)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:43:00 05/22/10 Sat

I asked carlptrsn685, owner/moderator of the site to respond to Sue's (UK) question. Here is his response with some editing because English is not his first language.

"It's my intention to make it a discussion forum. I have uploaded several files which maybe can inspire - but i am ready to hear and respond to critics for sure."

I have also made a few suggestions to help clean up the English on the site. He uses the term Examins to mean "Medical Exam Fetish;" however, his main aim is at enemas.

I hope that this clears up any questions that you may have. If clarification is required, please post here, and I'll attempt to get the answers for you.

Frank,
Owner/Moderator.
[> Subject: Re: New Enema Group

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:27 05/23/10 Sun

Seems to be set up by someone who speaks English as a second or third language, and is in over their head.
[> [> Subject: Re: New Enema Group

Author:
Frank (Moderator)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:35 05/23/10 Sun

I will be working with Carl to try and clean up the English. If German of French were your second or third language as is the case with many Europeans, you would probably be in the same boat. Let us give credit where credit is due, and not just cast asparagus (aspersions) without thinking things through. Yes, English is not his first language. At least, Carl has made the effort to create the site. It is a major undertaking requiring hours and hours of work.

Carl is appreciative of constructive criticism and will make the site what the majority of his members want. Feel free to write here or on his site.

Frank,
Owner/Moderator

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.