VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: Enema Nurse

Author:
Terry (M)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:18:26 03/06/10 Sat

Here in Southern California about four years ago I found a delightful nurse--an LVN studying for her RN--who will come to my house on short notice to give me an enema.

What makes her so special to me is that I felt free at our first meeting to tell her that the only reason I wanted the enema was that it just gave me a wonderful pleasure that I could not get in any other way, and that in my later years I have come to the point where it is particularly important that it be administered to me by a kind and caring person. She understood and accepted that from the very beginning.

She is not a regular user of enemas (she does not have a bag), but she confessed that when she was married she would sneak her mother-in-law's bag and give herself one "for the cleanout."

I told her right away that I was married, that my wife strongly disapproved of my interest, and that I could only indulge when she was out of town. Again, she understood fully.

I mention all this because my wife is away for the weekend. The nurse is working until 5 p.m. today, but this evening she is going to come over and give me an enema series. I'm past the point where this gives me an erection, but it still is as nice a thing as there is in the world.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Enema Nurse

Author:
Jimbo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:40 03/06/10 Sat

Terry

I live in the Los Angeles area and I am curious just how you went about finding someone willing to supply the service you need. I suspect we are of the same age group, where it is the experience that is more important than the erection part. Damn Meds.
[> [> Subject: Re: Enema Nurse

Author:
Terry (M)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:22 03/07/10 Sun

I found her by calling lstings under Home Health Services and Nurses in the yellow pages. Every agency I called said they could not send a nurse without a doctor's order, but I kept calling until I found one that did not require it. The first nurse they sent was nice, and came several times, but then I thought I'd ask for a new one just to see if I might get someone I liked better, and I struck gold.

She did a magnificent job last night, and left me feeling like a new man. What a wonderful night's sleep.

By the way, I did this in L.A. in the 80's and early 90's and found several agencies I could rely on, and ended up with about 15 nurses whose home phone numbers I had and who would come on Saturday or Sunday morning if I called the previous evening. I had an enema almost every weekend for a number of years. On the night before enema day I would leave the front door unlocked, and early in the morning the nurse would come in, come upstairs with the newspaper, and take out the equipment and begin preparation. It was simply wonderful.
[> [> [> Subject: Enema Nurse

Author:
Dr. Dan (Enemas: A gift to men & women)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:03 03/07/10 Sun

Terry,

I did much the same thing after my wife died. I called up every agency I could find and asked for home enemas. All of them turned me down without a Doctor's order.

So, I placed a classifed ad in the local nuewspaper, and for just $30 or so, I got 45 responses from ladies ranging from RN designations to LPN, to CNA, and to Home-Health ladies.

One man applied, but I wanted a lady enema giver.

After a short period of telephone negotiations, I finally invited 14 different nurses to einterviw with me, in person.

I ended up with two or three gentle-ladies, all of whom gave me considerate and gentle enemas for about three full years.
[> Subject: Re: Enema Nurse

Author:
Francis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:02:13 03/07/10 Sun

Yes, the enema is a wonderful fetish. I still get erections too.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.