VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Wife douching

Author:
Rob
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:53:03 05/15/10 Sat

About a month ago I had started a threat on another site and had lots of good exchange between guys and women. I'm reposting that in the hopes that we can do that here on this site.

============================

Years ago my wife and I discovered that morning sex was a great way to start the day. When we first started doing this we hadn't been married all that long so it was not uncommon that we would do it twice. The problem was that we both then had to get up and go to work. There were only a few choices in dealing with the aftermath: use condoms which we didn't like at all, my wife could wear a maxipad for the morning which she didn't care to do, or she could douche in the shower. Given these choices she bought a compact douche bag and even now still gives herself a warm water rinse to clean things up.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Wife douching

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:32:50 05/15/10 Sat

Hi Rob: I remember that you posted some interesting messages on that other forum, and I for one enjoyed your comments about douching from a male perspective. I admit that I find it especially arousing to share intimate details about me with a male stranger, while hidden behind the anonymity of the forum. I recall that Clarice expressed similar thoughts in those exchanges.

Rob, you still owe Clarice and me some details about the vibrator play that you mentioned in one of your posts. Clarice mentioned that she and her husband sometimes enjoy using a vibrator in their foreplay, which hubby and I do also. Of course, we can only relate to it from the female perspective, and have to rely on our husbands' description of what the vibrator play means to them. How about adding your viewpoint?

In one of my exchanges with a poster named Eric on that other forum, I mentioned that my hubby said that, as a young teenager, he found the lingerie and feminine hygiene sections of the Montgomery Ward catalog extremely erotic. He says that the douche syringes in particular could result in an instant erection just by opening the catalog to that section. When after marriage I invited him to join me in participating in the real thing, it was somewhat of a boyhood dream come true. Eric said it described his boyhood experience to a “T”. Did you have any such recollections from your early years of developing sexuality that heightened your erotic interest in feminine hygiene?

Hope to see more of your posts, and how about some of the other ladies taking advantage of this anonymity to engage in this somewhat unusual dialog?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Wife douching

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:00 05/15/10 Sat

Hi Amanda!

I just read your message to Rob and all I could think about was how my younger brother discovered the enema and douche pages of the Sears catalog. Of course I did not learn this about him until we were both well into our 20s when he came to visit us and we sat around having had maybe too much to drink.

It turned out that he and one of his best friends found a old Sears catalog in our paper pile and after looking at the girls modeling lingerie found what was then known as the rubber goods page. They chatted and soon decided that it could be a game to see how many different ones they could actually find for real. It started out with the enema bag that we had in the hall closet, but soon they were snooping wherever they could hopefully find anything. Neighbors, relatives, it didn't matter. He even admitted that he discovered my folding syringe one weekend when I was home from college. I told him that he was a pervert, but the we each had some more to drink and just laughed about it.

[> [> [> Subject: Snoopiing-reply to Christine

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:45:49 05/17/10 Mon

I'm glad I found everyone again. Sorry that the other board had to go down in flames though.

Christine, your brother sounds a lot like me. Those catalogs were a great find and I can remember that I did turn into a bit of a snoop in other peoples' bathrooms as a result of what I saw on the pages of those catalogs. This was in the 80's and lots of people had all sorts of douching and enema equipment back then.

The easy stuff to find was what I knew we had in the linen closet but I also discovered that my sister had a bag as well. And you know growing up as siblings there are things that you sometimes find out that you sort of think that maybe you should not know. I don't think that she would have been happy to know of my discovery and I was not going to tell her either.

Those old catalogs will be a fond memory of mine forever and I'll never forget when Sears stopped carrying enema and douche equipment.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Snoopiing-reply to Christine

Author:
Pete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:52 05/18/10 Tue

I do not know about those catalogs other than what I have seen online. There is a place called the Museum of Menstruation that has some old catalog pages. I guess boys will be boys because growing up once I became a teenager I started an interest in feminine hygiene types of things and would try to search out douche bags and bulbs whenever I could. Actually I still do on occasion but mostly what I find is summers eve things but sometimes I am rewarded by an old fashioned type. Just the vision of the owner using it can be a wonderful thought.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Wife douching

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:47:42 05/17/10 Mon

I guess us boys were all the same. I remember the Wards and Sears catalogs too. The enema and douche equipment held special interest for me. It was amazing how many different kinds there were in those days.
I made it sort of a game to see what I could find in other's bathrooms. In the 60's most homes still had only one bathroom so any enema or douche equipment was likely there. Some were right out in the open, but most were under the sink.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Wife douching

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:10:19 05/19/10 Wed

Just like in Pete's house we only had the one bathroom and everyone's stuff was kept there. I said that I had an interest in feminine hygiene and in the closet inside our bathroom is where you would find a huge blue box of Kotex and when my sister got a bit older a box of Tampax as well. What fascination those things had for a teenage boy.

But the crowning find was always a syringe of some kind, especially if they were a different type than what I had seen already. Wow, but those were the days.

Author:
carol (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:57 10/09/11 Sun

hi- my husband and i sometimes take showers together in the morning on the weekend after we have had great sex.since i use contraceptive foam , and sometimes a diaphragm with jell for birth control i like to have a clean feeling when we get out of the shower. to make this happen my husband will give me a good douche using my douche bag to clean me .this has a very erotic feeling to me and he knows how to do it as good as i do.

Author:
lisa (excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:22 02/04/12 Sat

dear carol my husband and i have some of the same problems.i am 35 years old and my husband and i have a great sex life. i totally rely on a milex diaphragm with contraceptive jelly for birth control.we usually have sex at night so in the morning i have that leaky feeling. while i usually take a shower at night so in the morning most of the time i will douche but if i dont i will get on my bidet in the bathroom and use it. the bidet seems to clean me out pretty good but not as good as douching.as a teenager i allyways saw my mothers douche bag hanging in the shower,one day i asked my mother what it was used for.mother simply told me that it was something that women used to keep themselves clean for their husbands

Author:
carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:52 03/31/12 Sat

hi- i have the almost very same problem, i am 39 years old and have been using a diaphragm with contraceptive jelly for birth control for 4 years. we have a great sex life having intercourse about 3to 4 times a week. when i get up in the morning usually i have that leaky feeling. since we have a great very large shower we usually take one together. when we get soaped up my husband loves to pull my diaphragm out of me. then usually he will fill my douche bag up with warm water and gives me a good cleaning out. i have found that this will stop me from leaking and i will have that good clean femenine feeling all day long.

Author:
mary ann (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:11:36 04/04/12 Wed

dear carol- i have a similar situation like you , after many years using b.c. pills i have switched to using a diaphragm with jelly. my husband and i have a very active sex life usually doing it 3 to 4 times a week. i am what you would call a feminine hygiene freak i cannot stand that unclean leaky feeling in the morning. two years ago we redid our bathroom and put a bidet in it. besides douching after my period ends i use my bidet daily. it cleans me out and stops me from leaking completely.it is a must for any sexually active female.

Author:
sheep
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:48 05/01/11 Sun

I loved urinating in my mom's yellow douche bag when it was hanging in the shower.

Author:
Ellen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:25:04 05/22/10 Sat

Oh yes, boys will be boys. I grew up with 2 brothers and God also gave me 2 sons. Boys are always into everything. I'll share some stories if anyone continues this thread.

Author:
Clarice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:50 05/22/10 Sat

Hi Ellen – glad to see some of the others I met on that other abandoned forum have showed up on this site. You and I are about the same age and have no doubt shared similar experiences that should lead to some good stories we can exchange. By all means, please share some of the stories you refer to.

My hubby apparently led a somewhat sheltered teenage life – he was aware of the douche syringes displayed in Sears and MW catalogs, but had never seen the real thing until we married – says his knowledge about them was purely theoretical, but became enjoyably practical when I introduced him to my bulb douche on our honeymoon. 24 years later his interest is as strong as ever (and I’m glad of it).

Keep in touch. Clarice

Author:
Ellen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:49:47 05/23/10 Sun

My husband was probably more like Eric and Rob. When we got married he probably knew more about douche syringes than I did. Since we are both about the same age you will also remember that even with the number of disposables being sold many women 25 years ago still preferred to own a syringe of some kind, me being one of them.

For the sake of convenience I think many women today have never learned the pleasure of relaxing with a personal syringe and finding that it sometimes can offer some other "benefits" as well.

Author:
carol (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:24 10/09/11 Sun

i was a virgin when i got married my freshman year of college. sexually i did not know to much , while on my honeymoon i was leaking so much i had to call my older married sister to ask for advice. she was the one that told me that i needed to buy a douche bag to clean myself out. it is now 20 years later and i still douche after my menstrual period and when i have that real leaky feeling after sex. what has really helped me is that about 5 years ago we put a bidet in the bathroom .it is great to use after sex.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:06:51 05/25/10 Tue

My wife ended her period yesterday so this morning decided to douche while in the shower. She's been using a standard open top bag ever since her folding syringe finally gave out. Just seeing her standing naked in the bathroom with that bag of warm water gets me excited, but when I see her hang it in the shower, bend her knees slightly and insert that nozzle it just drives me crazy. Being a guy my natural impulse is to help her, which I did.

Author:
Sharon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:32 05/26/10 Wed

Rob, this is something that my husband I have probably done countless times. It is also something that I suspect happens in lots of homes although I suspect that the use of syringes is way off and that it is likely to be hubby coming to the aid with a bottle of summer's eve.

Author:
Ellen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:04 05/30/10 Sun

Thanks for responding, Clarice. I have enjoyed douching for many years. I take one religiously after my period, but also at other times such as after morning sex and then there are times when it seems like the thing to do. My husband always is excited whenever he sees my syringe and there are those times when he knows I'm in the shower and will actually get everything out, make me a douche, and come into the shower with me. I think many women today are missing out if they don't own a syringe.

Author:
Julie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:25:38 06/04/10 Fri

When my husband showed an interest I first thought it was really strange, but since I bought a bag to use he insists on helping me. I think its kind of sweet but also a lot of fun :)

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:23:08 06/08/10 Tue

We’ve got some good exchanges going on this site – it’s a good thing most of us didn’t give up when that last site got taken over by obnoxious trolls.

I’ve noticed several of us have mentioned the added fun of occasional shower sex when the arousal produced by hubby (or bf) “helping” brings us both to the level of “right now!” Ellen and Clarice exchanged some interesting messages on the subject on that other site, and I particularly liked Ellen’s comment:

“As for sex after douching in the shower, all I can say is it is awesome. You do need some extra lube as you noted and the only position that we've been able to more or less get to work is kind of a modified doggie one where I'm standing but bending over forward with my hands on the shower seat.”

The first time hubby and I tried shower sex, we quickly learned about the need for some KY lube – fortunately we had a part of a tube of contraceptive jelly left over from before I started the pill, and it sufficed for the moment. We pretty much adopted the approach described by Ellen, except didn’t have a shower seat so had to make do with my hands against the shower wall. Hubby made sure we had a shower chair in the shower the next time we engaged in that fun.

Any others like to comment on their experimentation with shower sex? I’d be interested to hear if many of you agree with me that the position does result in heightened sensations (at least for the woman). Also, any comments from the guys (Rob, Eric, etc.) who have been participating in this forum. The only male input I’ve had has been hubby’s – he says the spur-of-the-moment spontaneity is the best part of shower sex. Any other opinions? In case you’re interested, for me the best part of it is simply responding to hubby’s intensity, as well as enjoying an orgasm under rather unique conditions when the urge overtakes us.

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:36:48 06/09/10 Wed

"When the urge overtakes us." Now there's an interesting comment because when I think of all the places that we've had sex over the years it would make a nice thread on its own. Not all of them needed my douche bag to get him excited either. But so long as this is a douche and enema site maybe the question is how many different places have you douched?

Author:
Susan (to Christine)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:25 07/05/10 Mon

Hi Christine: We’ve had some great exchanges in the past that I’ve really enjoyed. Your suggestion about recounting all the places we’ve made love and/or douched is intriguing, but I’m afraid I’m not able to contribute much of interest in either category. As to douching, I think my own bathroom; my dorm bathroom, and quite a lot of hotel/motel shower stalls cover them all. I can recall details of the first time I douched (I mentioned it in an earlier post), and of the first time I douched with hubby involved (Black Hills hotel on our honeymoon), but not much detail about any of the others.

I’ve got even less to describe on places we’ve had sex – one that comes to mind was in our early married life – it was summer, we were living in a small apartment in a Midwest city, and enjoyed going out to a park on the lake evenings. One evening, there weren’t many folks about (none near us), there was some nice music wafting in from across the lake, and we found ourselves talking about how much fun it was being married (pre-marriage sexual contact could only be described as frustrating foreplay). One thing led to another, and we decided that if he leaned back against a tree with his pants unzipped and shorts pulled down, and if I shed my panties and straddled him, it wouldn’t be too obvious what we were doing. We were both really excited by the novelty of the situation, so when I reached down and slipped his erection into me it didn’t last very long for either of us and we came almost together. I was still using a diaphragm and jelly for contraception at the time, but I was sure I was in a totally safe time (in was just before my period, which may be why I was fairly easy to arouse), so it was kind of exciting to not pay attention to contraception. As you can imagine, I started having the drippies immediately, and had very wet panties by the time we got home. We repeated the fun several more times that summer, with hubby prepared with a condom for these later activities.

One other memorable time was not too long ago (kids grown up and away) when we were on a long drive across the Nebraska sandhills (you don’t know what “empty” means unless you’ve been there), and again our talk turned to how much fun sex is. Since we’d missed out on back seat sex during our younger years, we decided to stop and fill that gap in our experience. Since I was on the pill, there wasn’t any worry about contraception, and the main difficulty was the somewhat cramped quarters. It was fun anyhow, and fortunately I had a Light Days pad with me, so even the drippies were no problem. We haven’t repeated that exercise, although we may do it again someday just to relive the fun.

Other than those two, our sex has been quite ordinary, but LOTS of fun every time! Now it’s your turn, Chris. You were the one to bring it up. Susan

Author:
Christine (to Susan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:44 07/06/10 Tue

Hi Susan! What a nice surprise to hear from you.

I hope you found these fun questions because in my case they were fun to recall all those events that normally do not get discussed. With regard to douching, yes there were the many times in our dorm bathroom which was also the very first place that I ever douched. It was an older dorm with a common bathroom for each floor, hence there were times when it was a mob scene. Also, of course I have douched at home and in hotel bathrooms as well. That isolated unusual location was at the remote campsite that my husband and I went to early in our marriage. Unusual because I had to warm the water on a woodstove, prepare my bag, and then take it out behind the cabin where the potential lone fisherman couldn't see me. Talk about going back to nature!

As for making love, I will have to admit that I lost my virginity during my last month of high school in the backseat of my boyfriend's parents' car. As for being married and finding unusual places there are two that come to mind. One is that ever since the first year of marriage my husband and I have sort of had this tradition of making love under our Christmas tree. We still do it.

The other place that was kind of daring is rather recent. About 5 years ago we bought a little cottage on a lake upstate New York. On one quiet calm summer evening we took a blanket down to the end of the dock to watch the sunset, but as one thing led to another off came my bikini bottoms. Because of the remoteness as well as the darkness we did not feel compelled to make it a quickie either. Every summer we do it down on the dock several times. I'll save some of the additional details for another time, however.

Well, now I think I can say "your turn".

Author:
Clarise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:35:50 06/11/10 Fri

A douch in the shower is most erotic and I like to have it in the standing position and reach back for stimulation. The douch tube feels good and my husband gets an erection and feels my abdomen and front of my vagina- It may be better in a hot tub outside, but I know it is stimulation at it's best.

Author:
Shauni (Shauni the Sexually Frustrated)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:46:18 03/18/11 Fri

HI. I am new to this blog and found it only because I was researching enemas and douching. My original query was whether it is safe to use a standard over the counter douche (non-scented or "flavored") for a quick enema? My kit has gotten too old and I've discarded it.

But as I started to read the thread I am very intrigued and it reminds me how sexually frustrated I am in my relationship. I miss shower sex, passionate kisses, and any type of foreplay. How can I introduce my bf to these ideas? I think it would be really erotic to get him to assist me with douching and it may give him a renewed appreciation for the woman I am, and turn him back on to me.
This may be off the subject of the thread but I'm desperate.
Lately my man has become an extremely selfish lover. He often comes into bed after hours on the computer (looking at porn I'm sure) yanks my undies off and gets himself off. He even holds me down when I wind my hips to his rythym, and pushes my hand away if I attempt to fondle myself as we have sex. We used to make love, kiss passionately, change positions. Occassionaly, I can get the "power position" on top make it last and blow his mind..... but it seems like he is trying to hold back on the passion we once had. I'm beginning to think that he is obsessed with porn images and since I am a "normal" woman with natural breasts and curves, maybe I don't turn him on anymore. I'm in great shape for a mother of 2 in her thirties. I'm 5'9" and weigh 144 pounds. I give him space and yet still try to show him affection and romance.... but something needs to change. ANy suggestions on how I can reintroduce him to the love making and excitement that we once had starting with the douching and shower sex? I have no fear of rejection either, because if any suggestions that you may have don't pan out then I'll know that we are lost as a couple. HELP!!

Author:
Joanna (Been There)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:20 03/20/11 Sun

Dear Shauni,

What you say is extremely sad but I think this is something that goes on far more than most people think. Once a couple has been in a long term relationship things aren't the same sex wise as they used to be. Some people can change their behaviour but a lot of people can't. What use to be fun and exciting can become boring. You are very wise to suggest that maybe you can do something to change things because your bf won't. That shows that you at least see the problem.

I'm guessing you're right about him watching porno and then having noncaring sex with you. I once had a bf who did the same thing. I thought I was doing something wrong but as it turned out I wasn't the one with the problem.

Since you ask your question on this board, one suggestion I have is that since your bf would help you with douching before, you might ask him to help you again, and when he does, somehow get him to let you give him an enema as long as the equipment is out. If he's not into that you might ask him to give you one and then offer to do it to him. Some guys get really turned on to ass play even though they'd never admit it. I'd try it anyway. I hope this helps.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:03 07/15/10 Thu

Come on ladies. Don't let this thread die. We all know that you like to do thing to keep "feeling fresh".

Author:
Susan to Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:42 07/17/10 Sat

Hi Chris: I just noticed a word used by another poster on this thread – Peg. I noticed it because I had thought I was the only woman that used the slang expression “pussy” for the vaginal opening – I learned it from hubby early on and think it’s kind of cute. Maybe I’ve led a sheltered existence, as I may be the last to learn that it’s commonly used by other ladies.

Another thread caught my attention; the one asking if anyone had ever watched another woman douche? Like many others, I had seen douches being prepared in a dorm bathroom, but I’ve never seen another woman actually using one – I’ve seen myself in our shower mirror using a folding douche and at other times a bulb douche syringe, but not someone else. Being as anonymous as we are, I have to admit that I find the thought of watching another woman (particularly one of my close friends) inserting a douche nozzle rather arousing. Any thoughts on this?

Author:
Christine to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:03:41 07/18/10 Sun

No, I can't say that I ever saw another women douching not do I think I want to. In college it was not unusual to see another girl going into the shower or a stall with her douche bag but nobody was curious because we all knew what it entailed. Even when I douched for the first time and had maybe 6 other girls in the bathroom coaching me, they were all outside of the toilet stall talking me through it. It was embarrassing enough that way without having anyone seeing what I was doing.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:31 07/18/10 Sun

"Pussy" is a common term that guys use, but I must say I have never heard a woman refer to her own as "pussy".
Ladies - What would you call it?

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:42:23 07/22/10 Thu

Actually, my wife makes reference to her own "pussy". While that is a word that she uses with me I don't have a clue as to what women call it when just among other women. Before I got married some of my girl friends also used the word pussy to describe that part.

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:02 09/28/10 Tue

It would be nice if we could keep this site going despite the occasional annoying troll input – the moderator does manage to delete most of those in fairly short order.

I, for one, found the exchanges with guys (Rob, Eric, Pete, John) to be quite interesting, as I’d never expected to hear a male comment other than hubby’s on the topic of douching. As I’ve said before, the anonymity afforded by this format is what enables me (and probably others) to engage in such frank and unusual exchanges.

Christine suggested a line of discussion that led to some exchanges of recollections between the two of us – I was hoping some others would join in on that topic, perhaps some thoughts from the guys?

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:27 05/08/11 Sun

Some time ago, I saw a thread asking if anyone had watched avother nwoman douche. I posted the following:

Like many others, I had seen douches being prepared in a dorm bathroom, but I’ve never seen another woman actually using one – I’ve seen myself in our shower mirror using a folding douche and at other times a bulb douche syringe, but not someone else. Being as anonymous as we are, I have to admit that I find the thought of watching another woman (particularly one of my close friends) inserting a douche nozzle rather arousing. Any thoughts on this?

A response by Christine indicated that she'd not be interested in such - I'm not at all sure why I would feel that I'd like to, as I'm happily hetero, but I admit that I find the thought somewhat tittilating. Does anyone else ever have thoughts along this line?

Author:
sunshine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:39:10 06/02/11 Thu

susan i have been aroused by seeing another women douching are having a women walk in on myself douching..i have look in my mirror and enjoyed watching myself..my bf aways like to help me douche for pleasures..sharing the shower with another women would be GREAT...

Author:
sheep
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:43 05/16/11 Mon

I loved urinating in my mom's feminine folding syringe bag.

[> [> Subject: Sheep, who urinated into your little yellow brain?

Author:
Marianne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:55 04/14/12 Sat

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:09 10/16/11 Sun

I’m glad to see that there may be some redeveloping interest in this topic. We have had some interesting exchanges on the subject of douching in the past, on this forum and on others, and I occasionally see posts on the other forum topic (enemas) by some of the ladies who have contributed comments on douching in the past.

Carol, I found some of the most interesting posts in the past to involve descriptions of the reactions of husbands and/or bfs when we include them in this aspect of our feminine hygiene. One that I really enjoyed (and have utilized myself at times) involved some mild teasing. I’ve copied below part of the message (I believe the poster was named Amanda) that I found particularly interesting:

One of the things I like to do on occasion when he’s going to join me in the shower for after-sex douching is to slip my bikini panties on when I get out of bed, and then leave them on as I get out my douche syringe – which starts another erection growing right away. I then manage to find some minor tasks to do before getting on with the action – such as tidying up the linen cabinet; rearranging the medicine cabinet, and any other such minor delaying tactics, all the while making sure he’s getting frequent close ups of my bottom (still in the bikinis), and of my breasts (not quite as perky as they were 20 years ago, but still intriguing to him). As this goes on, I can tell he’s getting more and more ready to get on with it, so I’ll go ahead with filling the douche bulb and the container we take into the shower for bulb refills, but still in my panties which causes him a bit of annoyance since he can’t do as thorough a job of caressing my butt and my crotch with that much nylon and cotton in the way. When the douche is ready and on the shower shelf, I get HIM to take off my panties. None of those items by themselves seems like much, but by the time we step into the shower he’s just about white hot! He loves to keep his fingers lightly on my vaginal opening as I insert the nozzle and as the liquid flows out when I squeeze the bulb Around the time we finish the second bulbfull, he tells me he REALLY wants a hand job, so I always make sure there is a tube of KY on the shower shelf.

Carol, I’d enjoy hearing from you any descriptions of your hubby’s responses and any other comments you may want to share on the topic.

Author:
carol (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:19 02/04/12 Sat

dear susan- my husband loves to watch me douche in the shower i always use a regular douche bag . sometimes when i am douching over the toilet he will hold the douche bag for me. i really think it is a sexual turnon for him either watching me or helping me douche. while gynecologists say it is not good to douche i have been doing it for years and have not had any problems whatsoever. caqrol

Author:
lisa (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:35:57 03/31/12 Sat

dear carol- i would say that i am similar to you. i am happly married with a great sex life. i douche regurally usually after sex which is about 3 or 4 times a week and always after my period ends. i go to my gyno. to times a year and never have had any problems occurring from douching to much. i guess you could call me a feminine hygiene freak, because i cannot stand that unclean feeling in the morning after we have had sex.

Author:
carol (very satisified)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:41:50 08/31/13 Sat

dear susan-yes my husband loves to watch me when I go to the bathroom after sex. after I get through peeing sometimes I will douche on the toilet and he will hold the douche bag for me,although I wont pull my diaphragm out until the next morning.at other times I will just get on my bidet pee and wash my vagina out right then,and he also likes to watch me there and he will hold my nightgown up so it wont get wet. in the mornings he just loves to pull my diaphragm out of me when we start to get out of bed or when we are showering to gether.

Author:
allison (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:47 04/13/12 Fri

dear lisa- i feel that i am just like you, my husband and i have been married for 2 years. one thing that my grandmother told me just before i got married, be sure and keep yourself cleaned out for your husband.on my honey i bought a opentopped douche bag and i have been using it a lot and have not had any vaginal problems from douching too much. and most of all my husband loves to watch me douche.

Author:
hiedi (very satisified)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:50 07/05/13 Fri

dear Allison- I am very similar to you. I have been married for 4 years. my husband and I have a very active sex life doing it a least 4 times a week. the first 2 years that we were married I used b.c. pills for protection then my older sister suggested to me that I get fitted with a diaphragm for birth control. after discussing it with my husband I went to my gynecologist for a fitting. she prescribed a milex#65 wide seal diaphragm for me . since we were almost ready to make a baby it wouldnot make any difference if I got accidently got pregnant. the diaphragm works perfectly for us. my husband likes the feel of it on the head of his penis when we are having sex. and I don't mind putting it inside of me and a lot of the time my husband will insert it in me. I will always douche the next morning to get the semen and contraceptive jelly of me so I can have that clean and fresh feeling. as for douching to often I have never had any problems from that. it looks like since my diaphragm is working so good I will have stop from using it to get pregnant.

Author:
angela (happy with my life)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:51:55 10/08/13 Tue

dear hiedi- I enjoyed reading your comments on douching. I have been douching since I got married 23 years ago. I am like many other females I just don't like that leaky feeling in the morning after my husband and had sex the night before.about 3 years ago after so many bad side effects from many types of b.c. pills I got fitted with a femcap. I use it every time my husband and have sex which is quite often.to keep me from leaking after I pull the femcap out of me in the morning I will always douche to clean myself out. sometimes in the shower or the toilet. if my husband is there he loves to help me. have never had any problems from douching to much.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.