VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Embarassing Ironing Board enema

Author:
Duane
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:00:12 07/14/10 Wed

I was six when I got my first big soapy bag enema. My mom put up the ironing board in the kitchen and covered it with apiece of cheesecloth and a towel. As I laid there naked on my tummy, she brought in my old potty chair and then a coat rack. She hung the very full white bag from the rack and then coated a black tip at the end of the hose with vaseline and put it up my hiney. As she did this, I heard a knock on our back kitchen door. It was the pretty single lady who lived next door who I had a boyhood crush on. I was shocked when she let Grace come in even tho Grace, seeing what was going on volunteered to come back later. As soon as she let Grace in, my Mom started the enema, and all the time my butt was squirming trying to get loose of the hose that was giving me cramps and bad urges to go #2, my Mother held it firmly in while making woman's talk with Grace. At one part, Grace came around to where my head was laying on a small pillow and tried to comfort me by telling me she had had quite a few enemas herself and knew how very miserable I was feeling and kept encouraging me to take a little more which she had to know would give me a bigger and bigger bad BM. To make things worse, I knew she saw my underpants hanging on the coat rack in a way that showed they were skidmarked. Finally, the enema was over and my mom pulled the hose out and plugged my butt with her finger to make me retain the enema for a few even more agonizing and embarassing minutes. Then, with her finger still stuck up my butt, she and Grace lifted me off the ironing board onto my potty chair. And even tho, she both shortly left the kitchen to have coffee and talk in the dining room that was adjacent to the kitchen, I knew Grace and heard and had smelled the first big sprays of brown enema water and crap into the potty pan. When I called that I was done, my Mother and Grace came back into the kitchen and my mom stood me up to wipe me real good while Grace saw all of that and what was in my potty pot when the kitchen had a most terrible odor filling it yet. Every time after that, when I saw Grace, I just knew she was remembering what she had seen, heard and smelled of the "baby" boy I had wanted her to visualize as a handsome man, and even tho she always smiled at me a lot and never mentioned it, I knew it was always on her mind for a few minutes when she came to our house or we went to her house. I knew then she could never want to marry me when I got old enough because knew sides of me that weren't very masculine and debonair.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Embarassing Ironing Board enema

Author:
JanetB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:29:52 07/17/10 Sat

Those old ironing boards were almost as strong as tables, EH?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Embarassing Ironing Board enema

Author:
Paulie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:27:08 10/24/10 Sun

YES - if you were a kid in some households in the late 40's and 50's, you quickly learned to beware of what it meant when you saw an ironing board 'up" and covered with a rubber sheet and towel!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Embarassing Ironing Board enema

Author:
JanetB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:08:28 10/25/10 Mon

When I grew up in the 1970s, we had an ironing board that old, but I always got them on my bed.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.