Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Enemas from your spouse

Author:
Rob
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:12:59 07/23/10 Fri

Just out of curiosity who has gotten an enema from their spouse? My wife has given me a couple and I've given a couple to her. The first time it seemed really weird but it was exciting. So who else?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Enemas from your spouse

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:33:24 07/24/10 Sat

For more than the first 10 years we were married my husband wanted absolutely nothing to do with the topic of enemas. When he turned 40 his doctor wanted him to have a rectal exam that required him to do two Fleet enemas, but he couldn't get up the nerve to buy them. When he informed me of his need the night before the exam I told him that I'd give him enemas, but they would not be Fleets. Instead he got two warm, soapy ones that seemed to suitably clean him out for his exam. Our marriage was a little different after that.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Enemas from your spouse

Author:
phil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:03 07/24/10 Sat

When I left the family home for college, it quickly became apparent to me that there was just not enough privacy in the Boys' dorm, for me to continue giving myself my necessary enemas.

I resolved to find a competent enema giver, and how I did that is a great story, all by itself.

We stayed married four years, and during all that time, including in the Girls' dorm, before marriage, Kathy gave me the most delightful enemas, all of which helped me immensley.

After she decided she had never wanted to be married to me, or to anyone, to begin with, I happened on Karla, who came to live with me, and was GIVEN more enemas by me, than she gave to me, although the enemas I got were still copious.

After Karla, J and I were married, and for about 12 years before a 'lady psychologist' convinced her she didn't HAVE TO give me enemas, I was given frequent enema therapy, mostly with an 8-ounce, bulb syringe and soapy, over-the-lap, enema water.

Finally, after my wife passed away in 2003, I first found and hired a CNA female enema giver, who I paid for enemas, three times a week, until I happened on my 'second' J, who gave me enemas for another two years.

During the last four years, I have been the primary enema-giver because the lady to whom I am engaged maintains that SHE 'doesn't like' the enemas which "I" feel are critical to HER HEALTH and HER WELFARE. Usually, I have to coax her into letting me get the nozzle in her butt. Today, though, for the very first time, I was able to get HER to 'add' an extra 14 ounces of warm water to the open top, vertical enema container sitting on top of the bedroom chest-of-drawers, which "I" take as a major step in her treating me.

On account of all this 'succcess,' I am willing to counsel with any men or women who might need help in converting their own 'partner,' married or not, into a good, competent, and willing enema giver.

I think there are many long-term, enema adventures in my future. You all, reading this, could benefit from the breadth of my experience, whether with a spouse in the house, or perhaps from a hired-in, enema nurse.

Write to me, directly, if you want help or additional information.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Enemas from your spouse

Author:
Sal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:52:59 07/24/10 Sat

Many years ago, I had a very bad car accident and took the
entire impact on my stomach muscles - all I had were waist
selt belts at that time. After one night in the hospital
where I had no serious injuries, I was sent home. I had
extreme pain if I sneezed or coughed and squeezing a bowel
movement was impossible. My wife went out and bought an enema bag and had to give me several over the next few days
because squeezing and pushing were too painful. We had never discussed the subject of enemas before and we did not
own one in our home. There was no embarassment, no shame,
just a very necessary medical procedure. My wife did what
she had to.
After about a week, I was able to have go to the bathroom
without any assistance, but I will always remember that time.

Author:
Suzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:16:03 07/26/10 Mon

It kind of surprised to read these posts. I mean, I just figured that all wives were like me. I give my husband enemas, and I've done that since our marriage. I don't think of it as being a big deal. It's my job to keep my man and my kids healthy, so when I think enemas are needed, I give enemas. We have been married almost 20 years and I've probably given him a good soapy about every other week so that is about 24 enemas a year. So, in 20 years that is 480 enemas, and you know what? He is as handsome and as sexually interested as he was when we got married, so I fully intend to keep giving him enemas. In fact, I think I'll give him an enema tonight!

[> [> Subject: Re: Enemas from your spouse

Author:
Sandy D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:34 07/27/10 Tue

Suzi,does your husband ever return the favor?If not ask him.You might be pleasantly suprised with the outcome.Sandy D

Author:
Suzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:27 07/27/10 Tue

Hi Sandy. Yes he sure does. The "driver" for him is back-door sex which he just loves, and while I'm okay with it, I don't love it. But it keeps him happy and I'm an old-fashioned girl who believes that if you keep your man happy he will not go checking out the grass on the other side of the fence. Before anal sex he puts me over his lap and thoroughly enemas me. I just love getting a "little girl" over the lap enema.

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:23:35 07/28/10 Wed

My sister and I were into enemas every since we both discovered (and told each other) we enjoyed them ... that was when we were pre-teens. We both went to the local technical college so our sessions continued until we got married.
We never (or at least I never) talked about enemas in public ... the subject never cameup. I self-administered, totally enjoyed my private sessions, even after I got married.
I discovered, quite by accident, my husband of then about a year, enjoyed enemas, he knew I took enemas occasionally, just like most women, but he kept his stash of "personal items" in his desk, discretely buried in this deep file drawer.
I found out about his recreation when I came home early from work on day and his red bag and hose were hanging out to dry in the bathroom.
I asked him about it and he, somewhat embarrassed, admitted his love for enemas, but was afraid to mention it to me because he was worried I'd think something bad about him.
I then told him about my sister and me over the past dozen years and told him I really missed out enema sessions ... and wondered why we couldn't make it our form of recreation ... starting right now. I think I was half-undressed as I asked the question and he was reaching for the enema bag as he said sure.
Over the past 10 years, we have had some great sessions ... indoors, outdoors, while camping, and expecially over the last several years after buying some property with a lot of privacy, way out in the country . Because we own this 100-acre plot, no one can build near us and we can do anything we want. Au Naturel is a way of life for us during the warm weather month.
To say we are happy campers might be an understatment. But he's certainly proved he's happy I discovered his liking for enemas, and I'm certain he enjoys me administeredin to him ... anytime, rain or shine.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:03 07/29/10 Thu

About 95% of my enemas are given to me by my hubby with the remaining 5% solo. 100% of hubby's enemas are given to him my me. All this started when we were in college and he came home with me for a weekend and saw a bag hanging the the bathroom my sister and I used. After that he would come home with me just so we could do enemas together.

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:30 07/29/10 Thu

My mom was a nurse and we always had an enema bag in the house. Also being one of 5 children it meant that the bag was often out air drying. On more than one time it was out when I would bring a boy friend around, but it was only the guy that I wound up marrying who ever got up the nerve to ask me about it. When I confessed that I took enemas much to my surprise he admitted that he did too on occasion. As it turned out we eventually started to get some time alone to give to each other, a practice that continued after we got married. We have had a combination drug store bag for years and generally we are not into experimenting as a typical enema is a full bag of warm water made soapy with Ivory. Both of us can take a full bag without any problems and feel so much better afterward.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.