VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:49:55 05/02/09 Sat
Author: Bob Mikkelson
Subject: Re: Sir Raleighs 1968
In reply to: Eddie 's message, "Re: Sir Raleighs 1968" on 08:02:42 04/20/09 Mon

Eddie, Wayne, John, Mike Commer I think went to Rosevelt High. Tim Vick the first trumpet and I were the only ones from Southwest. Not sure where Dick Bert went to school. When I played with the group Wayne played lead and Mike played bass. I think John would play maybe bass when Mike would sing. Mike liked to think of himself as the leader like the the guy in the Flippers who would play everything. We would reherse in my living room. Had a great house across the street on Lake Harriet. John and Wayne started the group a few years before I joined and I think Marsh Edelstein felt they should add horns to keep up with the Mystics. Anyway, great summer and would be happy to help you expand your book to do a complete history of the group. Would be a good story about the 60's rock era in the Twin Cities. Call anytime. I left my phone number on an e-mail. Bob

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.