VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:44:00 10/12/09 Mon
Author: Eddie
Subject: Re: died Wolfgang Gluczewski
In reply to: Volker from Germany 's message, "died Wolfgang Gluczewski" on 02:29:18 10/12/09 Mon

Thanks for the info Volker. I did talk to Anni on Thursday. She was very distressed because she knew that Wolfgang was not going to live. I had called Wolfgang to tell him about Walther. Now there are two of them gone. Both of them were my life-long friends. We spoke often on the telephone. All of this is very hard to accept.

Wolfgang had a great sense of humor. He was a very down to earth person, and I always enjoyed being with him. I knew that he had health issues, but I was hoping that it was not too serious. Obviously it was. When he came to visit me here in Nevada, he said he could handle it, but then he was the type of person who never complained about anything, even when he had a reason to complain. I visited Anni and Wolfgang in Koln, and we hung out at his little garden by the apartment. When we were touring I remember how he used to talk into his shoulder - when he was working with the promoters and us - and we would copy him. He called us, "his boys."

He and Anni were together a long time. They were very close. It has to be especially hard for her. I will talk to her, when she has time.

Ich hofe das alles geht gut mit dir. Ich habe viele gut erinnerungen von diesen zeit und von dir. Often I think of when you used to drive us from town to town (gig to gig sometimes three in one day. I will never forget the pranks we would play to break the tension from being on the road. Your name is mentioned often - and always with great respect and affection. You were always thought of as one of the monks.

And now we think of Walther and Wolfgang.

Eddie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.