VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:35:10 01/01/14 Wed
Author: Eddie
Subject: Re: Karl Remy in Hamburg
In reply to: Mac 's message, "Karl Remy in Hamburg" on 03:28:24 11/20/13 Wed

Thank you for the Karl Remy information. I visited the old Odeon Keller site, in Heidelberg, which is now a H&M Store. The stage where we played is downstairs where racks of women's clothing are now located. I also tried to visit Karl at his apartment in Hamburg, but, for some reason, he was not available. I did leave a book, "Black Monk Time" with his neighbor to give to him. His comments as stated on this site, were interesting. Yes, we all were under pressure to moderate our style - especially from the record company - which disappointed me as well - and of course each one of us, including our manager, Walther (who I visited before he died) has a different memory and story regarding the Monks. Actually I did not know that Karl claims to be a musician. I thought he was a creative promotion person - marketing and branding.

It was interesting to read his version of Monks' history and I do appreciate and respect him. He was a very creative person and without him, there would have been no monks, that's for sure. I hope he is doing okay. Maybe I will visit him at his new home.

I have just finished writing and publishing a new Ebook, available in all Ebook formats. It's titled "A Cowboy Like Me - Short Stories - Volume II. It has nothing to do with the monks, but does give proof that I still have work to do. There - I've done it. I've read something by my old friend, Karl Remy, and promoted my new book. Happy New Year!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.