VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:35:34 10/25/06 Wed
Author: Gary
Subject: London-Zurich-Berlin

The three shows are now behind us. All of them were absolutely amazing. London - sold out, Zurich - sold out, Berlin - sold out. All shows were SRO and I give the folks attending A+ for enthusiasm and their generous demonstration of affection toward the Monks. We performed at all three shows with a general tightness that astonished our Monk selves. Oh yes we had our loose moments but those were few in total. I think we've created a bit of a monster by the name of Len Curiel.. he drummed for us with incredible intensity and drove us out of the monastary then whipped us down Monk street to the total delight of the audience. Thank you Len. See you again. Mike Fornatale shriveled eardrums on He Went Down To The Sea and gathered huge applause for that great effort. Thank you Mike. See you again. This Monk is drooling on and will now stop. Dave, Eddie and I had a wonderful time at all venues and leave this mini-tour with new enthusiasm for the Monk world. THANKS ENTIRELY TO THE FANS.. I bow before you

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.