VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:06:34 10/13/06 Fri
Author: Gary
Subject: Monks - rehearse - tour

Alright.. the Monks have rehearsed a total of 3 days in preparation for London, Zurich and Berlin appearances. Day one of rehearsal was pure hell. We hated each other and rightfully so. Day two better, songs coming together and a bit less arguing. Day three some better.. songs happening quickly and not more that 8 arguments. Day four is tomorrow along with a performance in one of the North Countries finer night spots. Leave for London on Monday. Dave is here, Eddie is here and I am here. Roger only in spirit. Larry will not play at all on this go-round. Mike Fornatale is taking care of organ and my falsetto stuff that I am too much of a man to do anymore. He's good. Lenard Curiel has come to us on drums from L.A. and has been a great treat to have around plus his drumming fits the Monks and the sound we are trying to recreate. It hasn't been easy but Londoners will tell you late next week if we've succeeded.
Our show tomorrow night is sold out.. we hope London-Zurich-Berlin treats us as well. Bon Voyage.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.