VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:48:07 10/16/06 Mon
Author: Keith
Subject: Re: Monks in U.S.A. - Northern Minnesota
In reply to: Gary 's message, "Monks in U.S.A. - Northern Minnesota" on 14:09:28 10/14/06 Sat

The Bemidji show was absolutely EPIC! I hope I can hit it that hard when I reach my mid-sixties..... I've seen them 3 times now (NY, Spain & MN) and this was surely the most fun.
Larry & Roger are dearly missed, of course, but are ably channeled by Mike and Len.

Thanks to their own integrity and originality, the Monks do not fall prey to the affliction that plagues most of their contemporaries on the reunion trail. No hint of cluelessness or worse yet "tastiness" to muddy the waters. I could cite
a thousand examples but why bother? The Monks know exactly what it was that made them special and they live by it to this day.

Don't mean to blather endlessly, just wanted to encourage anyone reading this to get your ass down to the show if you're in London, Zurich or Berlin. You'll not be sorry and I'm a man of my word.

PS: Oh, and keep your pants on, 'cause they sure didn't in Bemidji- them folks is crazy!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.