VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:35:11 11/08/04 Mon
Author: Steve
Subject: New re-issue of Black Monk Time

Last week I was walking through a Tower records when something shocking cought my eye: the cover of Black Monk Time! I thought for a moment that it was the Infinite Zero cd version of it, which we know isn't in print any more. But it wasn't. It was a brand new version on a label I have never heard of, and unfortunetly I cannot remember the name of it right now... After checking the internet and this site imparticular I've found no listing for it or mention of it anywhere. I will be back at that particular store tomorrow and I will write down the name of the label and any other information and post it here (as long as it is still there). I do remember that it had "Monk Chant" but not all of the singles that were bonus tracks on the two previous cd re-issues. My main points are this: will the monks be seeing any royalty checks from this or is it another semi-bootleg? Also, why is it that I can't find any information on it. In any case I'm just glad it was actually in a store and available for some person who has maybe only had a chance to read about it until now. Got to spread that virus.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.