VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:13:53 11/23/04 Tue
Author: Project S.A.M.
Subject: Wild Weekend Show

Still on a comedown from the Wild Weekend- I can't believe that after seeing The Monks over the funnest and most exciting 3 days I think I've ever had, I have to come back to normal life. Where I live is cold and the people here are grumpy. What the fuck do I do now?
I was in the front row next to Eddie's wife, watching the real actual Monks play a great show. I roared and gyrated like a hysterical drunken maniac having the time of his life. I had so much fun I could have shit. When they launched into Monk Chant I almost did.
Meeting Gary after the show was great- it always makes seeing your musical heros so much better when they turn out to be great friendly people.
Thanks to all of you, and of course to departed Roger- I'm sure the Monk in his soul was there, banging on the spirit drums. It was the greatest show I thought I'd never see, and a perfect climax to an unforgettable weekend.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.