VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:32:43 02/08/03 Sat
Author: Mike Verna
Subject: Monks Fanatic Is Wondering..

hi! my name is mike, and i absolutely adore the monks, as i'm sure you all do as well! i am a filmmaker out here in california, and my partner and i have always dreamed of making a movie about the monks (based, of course, on mr. eddie shaw's fantastic novel). our films have always been rather small in production, but we have always known what we would do with a greater opportunity -- MONKS!! needless to say, i was kind of heartbroken when i found out that there are others with the same beautiful idea (although, i must say it also made me a little giddy to know that the movie is that much closer to being made). i had just re-read the book and had so many images dancin' around my noggin! shucks. still, i was just wondering, since most of the messages regarding the movie are a little old, if you fellas could let me know if that is still going strong. we're finishing our first documentary (about public access television! hilarious and insane), and i really think it may create some opportunities for us. please let me know if i've missed my chance, because it's still a dream of mine and i'll bite and scratch for a little window. thanks so much! oh, and since you're reading this (which, i'm sorry, i think is just very cool), i just want to thank you guys for such pretty pretty music. i try to turn everyone i know on to the monks, and sure enough, everyone thinks it's the most perfect nugget of jams. i'm a drummer and a fanatical home-recorder, and i've learned so much from you guys in terms of structure. and beat. heck, and taste. whoa, this is a long message, i apologize. thanks for the ear. i'll check back! stay altruistic, and higgle-dy piggle-dy!
most sincerely,
mike

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.