VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:58:48 02/09/03 Sun
Author: Steve
Subject: History of work film
In reply to: Gary 's message, "Re: A MONK WEDDING AT DAVE DAY'S HOUSE.." on 13:33:24 02/09/03 Sun

Congadulations to them both, may they live peace in happiness

Hi Gary, thanks for the kind response you gave me on the 27th or whenever it was, and I appologize this took so long for me to get back. I decided to post this here because of that fact I understand what you said about the film which is currently being made. But here is a brief summary of my work: My last completeed film (January of this year) was a 16mm short (8 min.) that revolved arround Lincoln and Booth. It was more of an imaginative project than a historical film, although it did have facts in it. It was received well, although a lot of people it seemed didn't know what to think. It came in tied for second at a small festival where I live, here in Chicago. What I'm going to do with it now is submit to the PBS WTTW Channel 11 show called "Image UNION" which show films by independent film makers from the chicago land area. My current projects are a few more film shorts, a feature documentary shot on digital video that revolves arround the faculty of a high school (I start that next week). After that I'm doing a feature length narrative which is in preprodution I guess you could say. But everything is going well. So yes, perhaps when time allows, and if you are interested we could work something out as you said. How does that sound? I'd like to tell you what I'd like to do with a film, but first I just wanted to get back to in a response to your response from the 27th of january. Well, take it easy Gary, Let me know what you think.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: A MONK WEDDING AT DAVE DAY'S HOUSE.. -- Eddie, 08:20:13 02/10/03 Mon

• Re: A MONK WEDDING AT DAVE DAY'S HOUSE.. -- meg, 08:28:18 02/10/03 Mon

Forum timezone: GMT-11
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.