VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:43:39 02/10/03 Mon
Author: Gary
Subject: film makers

Thank you both for your interest. I think Eddie answered Mike's question so I'll let you look that up there.. It is always satisfying to this old Monk when interest is shown to that great band after so many years of "retirement" from the rock scene. Truly gratifying, thank you. I would say that right now the Monks are in a holding pattern as far as new projects are concerned, films included. Eddie's great book has generated much interest in the Monks and he is in the drivers seat as far as any film being made from that work is concerned. My advice would be to keep making your films, get more mileage under your belt and be patient about any Monk film you might wish to produce. I do not see it happening at this time. We (the Monks) have been contacted by a number of live venue producers who would like the Monks to re-group and perform again. So far, the only performance we've consented to do was Cavestomp, way back in 1997. It takes much effort to undertake any project whether it be a live performance, a film or even a new book.
I do not see that those things will happen in the near future but.. in life surprises do occur. Keep rockin. Thank you again for your interest.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.