VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:45:08 02/10/03 Mon
Author: Mike Verna
Subject: Re: Monks Fanatic Is Wondering..
In reply to: Eddie 's message, "Re: Monks Fanatic Is Wondering.." on 07:58:54 02/10/03 Mon

thanks for such a quick response, eddie. to be honest, that is kind of the answer i wanted to hear! i had a feeling that maybe someone optioned it a while back and the process has stalled (as films often do). if you don't mind, i'm going to go ahead and keep a little hope in my mind, because sometimes these things change hands (as you said, it already has been renewed once). maybe it will ultimately come down to a combination of who wants it the most and who's the best man for the job. in other words, i may just be popping up if ever there's a chance to snag that option! so please don't take my potentially futile hopes as my misinterpreting what you're telling me. i fully understand that someone got to it first. i'm just saying that if i don't see that movie in the works, i may just be asking around. i'm not even sure that you fellas are even that concerned, being monks and all, but i just know people would love that darned movie. and you can bet dollars to doughnuts the soundtrack would absolutely burn. take good care, eddie, and thanks again for the info. as always, i'll be checking back from time to time to scratch the itch.
very sincerely,
mike

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.