VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:34:49 07/26/01 Thu
Author: Daniel Siebert
Subject: Subject: Scientific Study about Hanau/Gelnhausen Music Scene, here: THE MONKS

Hello Monks (and Monks-fans),

Iīm a musician from Hanau/Germany, currently working on a scientific study about the rockīnīroll scene in Hanau, covering everything from the 50ies to today.

As is well known, the Monks settled down in Hanau/Gelnhausen for a pretty long time, played many shows in the area and had a big influence on the local rockīnīroll/beat scene... Dietmar Post from Play Loud Prod., Helmut Wenske, a rockīnīroll hero from hanau and many others told me about your wild and shocking gigs in German and American clubs in that time.

It would be great if you would contact me and provide me with personal statements and copies or 300 dpi scans of
infos/texts, fotos and everything else you still got about the time the Monks stayed and worked in the area - also I'd be very happy to find out anything about any other band that was around at the time. Sources for my
work are very hard to find, so I hope you can help me.Maybe you can also point me to other possible sources.

Also, I would like to send you a questionnaire, because youare important witnesses of that time for my work... Please get in touch and I'll send it
to you.

Itīs also planned to issue my work as a book, because the "big time" in Hanau (50ies/60ies) today still inspires
bands and other people in the scene (of course you'd get a copy of the study when itīs finished).

For any questions or regarding expenses for shipping any material please send an e-mail to: SFalle@web.de

It would be great to hear from you - thank you very, very much!

Daniel Siebert

Salisweg 84
D-63452 Hanau
Germany

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.