VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:33:21 10/22/01 Mon
Author: Thomas
Subject: Re: The I Hate You demo
In reply to: Mark 's message, "Re: The I Hate You demo" on 03:36:41 10/20/01 Sat

The "I hate you" on the "Five upstart americans" is dubbed. Or at least with the studio recorders then in -65. I ll bet the used an 2 chanel recorder. Because there are lost of strange things on that record. Garys speek in the beginning sometimes are plain with no effect, suddnely someone turns up a reverb/echo. In "I hate you I thing they recorded tha song and then Garry made an recording on track 2. OR it may be only music recorden on chanel 1 and song on chanel 2. Anyway I think Garry plays an extra lead on the solo part to fill out the sound. Listen to the feedback, its not so mutch as on "Black monk" album.
Or what ever Its the BEST record ever! The "black monk" album is to hard and too "look angry" atitude. "Five uppstart.." Is more this-is-FUN and thay is reflected in the music!
Listen to the offbeat in "How to do now" That is simply mad fun! Or, on monk time in the beginning. they are singing one by one Its monk time, one of the monks ( I belive its Dave) Sings or moans more likely, Its monk time ohooooo. Now thats NOT in the lyrics... But who am I tho think any thing???

Its beat time, its hop time, its MONK time, yeah...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.