VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:25:48 04/26/02 Fri
Author: IĐIGO PASTOR
Subject: Re: Munster Records
In reply to: Jake 's message, "Munster Records" on 04:57:14 02/28/02 Thu

Hello,
Im very sad and dissapointed to see that kind of -lets make it clear- CRAP- surfin┤round the web and it REALLY hurts to see that THE MONKS have been ripped off.

Its been a lot of madness and chaos with that release since it NOW seems that CAVESTOMP wasnt allow to release that thing on the first place (=?)... we have a nice collection of emails from both Cavestomp "partners" that may turn some peoples hair GREY and SPIKEY !...

We have our contracts signed, our advances payed to Mr Jon Weiss on behalf Cavestomp records... We even made a deal with Play Loud Inc who helped a lot on notes, graphics and the enhanced CD images... we have done a decent job on the release, and also make a DREAM come true.

Our little MONKS homage 7" is coming out in 3 weeks time from now... with some nice NOTES by a MONKS member.

I wouldnt mind switching off the LICENSE deal and its consequent royalty payments to the BAND directly.

Record Industry is the worst, I can really say that...

So if theres a MONK out there get in touch with ME, we┤ll sort this out.

Respect !

I˝igo

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.