VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:06:39 04/18/01 Wed
Author: Eddie Shaw
Subject: Book Signings

I just finished my recent book tour - met a lot of friends at Grooves in San Francisco, where I did a reading. We discussed the San Francisco scene way back when. Some of the people there were from that scene, interested in how things were in Germany at the same time. Kelley Stolz made it all possible. Thank you, Kelley.

Then I went to Baltimore and read from Black Monk Time for an audience at the One World Cafe. I was very amazed at the number of people who attended. After the reading we all just talked, questions, answers and non-answers. A very interesting young man, Colin 7 made it all happen. He put out posters and wrote an article for the Baltimore paper. Then after it was over he drove Sherrie and me back to D.C. I felt sorry for him because he had to go to work the next morning and it was late. Thank you Colin. I found a lot of friends in Baltimore.

I'm going to Santa Fe, NM - May 4th to the 10th - it was suggested I post it and see if anyone in Santa Fe would like me to bring books and/or CDs for a meeting of monk friends there.

After that I go to Monterrey, CA (July 16-19th), where I spent my time in boot camp before Fort Ord closed down. I could bring books and CDs there as well.

Then it's off to Vegas, July 22nd to 24th, where there is the same possibility.

Then sometime in Sept. I'll be going to Portland, Maine and St. Louis. The same goes there. I guess I'm trying to see if there is an underground railroad for monks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.