VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:02:36 05/16/01 Wed
Author: Eddie
Subject: My trip to Albuquerque

I just returned from Albuquerque where I met a bunch of monks at "Mecca" Books and Records. Rocky, the owner, did a great job in promoting the event. Zac was there and very helpful in making it happen. Rocky told me he couldn't get any of the rock stations there to help promote the monks, but a local country and western station stepped in to fill the void. I guess the country influence in monk music crosses over to places I would have never expected. It was very interesting and we had a lot of fun. I told some lies and some truths and when I forgot what I was talking about, Sherrie spoke up to put me back on track. Rocky brews a great tasty Cappacinno (SP?) and I took some photos of some of the people there.

Thanks Rocky and Zac - it was fun.

I'm going to Portland, Maine, next, and will be there from June 23rd to the 28th. We're planning on a reading there, to promote the monks, but I don't know at which place it will be. I'll let you know, when I get the word.

Eddie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Forum timezone: GMT-11
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.