Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Re: Boys spanked bare in front of Girls

Author:
Neighbor's girl to Miss Lucy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:34:28 02/26/10 Fri
In reply to: Miss Lucy 's message, "Boys spanked bare in front of Girls" on 16:08:40 02/26/10 Fri

>Don't you think a 15 year old boy is too old to be
>exposed in front of a neighbor girl a few years older
>than him? Does she give him bare cornertime in front
>of you too?
>I think an older boy's spanking should be a private
>affair, whether on pants or bare. At my school we
>always spanked boys bare up to 13 at the most, after
>that it was on pants or underpants, and always in
>private.

Yes, he is big boy, however, he is naughty and stupid opposite his age, sometimes. His mother considers that he deserves barebottomed spanking for foolish acts. It's her decision and she does it. If she asks me to present during boys' punishment, I agree to her asking usually. I have no any embarrassment, when watch him getting spanking or standing in the corner with red bottom on display, because I saw Jack and his younger brother naked many times and they both are little silly boys for me still. Of course, Jack hates to get in front me already, but, regardless his protests, for big sins he has to take off everything down waist and get mother's spanking with bare bottom up and subsequent corner-time. His younger bro gets the same too, but he isn't so embarrassed as older. I agree with their mother that for boys, despite their age, shame is important part of punishment.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Boys spanked bare in front of GirlsHI-LAY-REE-US and 100% BS20:33:20 02/26/10 Fri
Re: Boys spanked bare in front of GirlsKent14:33:03 04/16/11 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.