VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Steven's Punishment

Author:
Belle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:14:28 03/28/10 Sun

Last week, my best friend Ethel and I were having a talk at my house after a trip together to the bank along with her small 4 year old daughter Carol. As we were drinking some Coke, my 7 year old son Steven arrived home from school.

I reminded Steven when he came in that he was due a good spanking that was coming to him for yelling to me that morning; I didn't spank him then or he would be late for school. I was about to take him to his bedroom to spank him when Ethel asked if I was going to pull his pants down for the spanking. When I replied to her "yes", she suggested it would probably do him more good if Steven was spanked in front of her and Carol.

Seeing Steven's reaction to that sugggestion, I knew she had hit the nail on the head. I proceded to pull his pants and underwear down right there and give him a good bare-bottom spanking in front of everyone. Carol, especially, seem pretty amused and couldn't stop giggling throughout the whole thing and afterwards too when my son was put into the corner.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Steven's PunishmentOh look "Belle"...08:43:26 03/28/10 Sun
Re: Steven's PunishmentThis ...08:54:35 03/28/10 Sun
Re: Steven's PunishmentFOR SALE...09:35:21 03/28/10 Sun
Re: Steven's PunishmentWas it...10:18:39 03/28/10 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.