VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: Erections

Author:
Wilma
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:02:31 06/24/09 Wed
In reply to: Suzanne 's message, "Re: Erections" on 01:32:52 06/24/09 Wed

>When spanking there, one must be _very_ careful not to
>hit the testicles, which can be very difficult if he
>is struggling. I always hold his penis up and away
>from his scrotum with my other hand and spank the
>front of his thighs until he stops any struggling and
>stays still for me.

Suzanne, do you hold his penis up against his tummy or in your hands while you spank him? Also how can you spank him on his penis when you are holding it, unless he has a long one?
When I was about 19 I had a friend who used to spank her younger step brother by holding him from his genitals, both penis and testicles, so he won't move during the spanking. She usually took off all his clothes before the spanking, but I must admit he was a very bratty boy and always up to mischief when he was not at home, so he was spanked often. I think her mother left all the discipline in her hands and was not often at home.
One time she was really angry when he stole some money from her purse and went out to spend it all with his friends. AS soon as he came home she took all his clothes off and tied his hands to the stair rails and gave him a good belting all over his thighs and buttocks. He was about 13 when this happened.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: ErectionsSuzanne19:10:08 06/25/09 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.