VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: Genital spanking

Author:
Kelli
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:38:44 06/30/10 Wed
In reply to: Emma 's message, "Genital spanking" on 13:12:32 06/14/10 Mon

I hesitate to answer this because being whipped on the bare genitals is horribly painful. My parents did this to us and it was incredibly abusive.

My sister and I had to take off all our clothes and sit on the edge of a bed. Then we had to lay back and spread our legs apart. Then they would wrap the belt around their hand until the strap was short. Then they would whip me full force on my bare vulva, with the strap hitting parallel to my legs.

With my brother, he had to strip naked and lay on the edge of the bed with his legs spread apart also. My parents would make the belt short, then whip him hard across his bare penis, with the strap hitting perpendicular to his legs. He always had an erection, and this actually made it easier to whip his penis. They only whipped the erect part, not his scrotum for obvious reasons.

The spankings were very effective because they hurt soooo much. I would never do this or recommend anybody doing this because it is clearly child abuse.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Genital spankingJack to Kelli09:50:52 07/06/10 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.