VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Being the only one who gets spanked in my family.

Author:
Anthony
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:29:52 10/23/10 Sat

I posted this on another board but I thought I'd post it here too to get more responses.

I'm 14. My mom only just started spanking me again during the summer because she didn't like my attitude and I wasn't doing my chores and she was already upset because I didn't do well last school year. I have an older brother who doesn't live at home and who's never gotten it and a 10 year old sister who I've only ever once seen my mom give her a quick smack on her clothed bottom, but never like a full spanking like I get.

A few weeks into summer break I came home and found that my mom stole the chords for my xbox, ps3, and tv out of my room and she wouldn't tell me where they were. I was so pissed off because we don't live in a big neighborhood and those are like my only forms of entertainment. I went off on her calling her a bitch and other things and I started making a mess of the house looking for them until she told me they werent in the house. When I finally calmed down for a bit later on she told me she was tired of my laziness and disrespect and that I was spoiled and all this other crap and that she was going to have to start punishing me again and being stricter. I was so frustrated I even almost started crying because I she basically took away all forms of my entertainment at home during summer break. So then she said that she would give me my stuff back but she would have to punish me in another way and I'd have to cooperate. So I said what and she said a spanking. I wasn't expecting that at all and I think I turned red and just kinda looked at her and said spankings are for babies. She said I was still acting like a baby so it was appropriate and then I got mad and we argued a little more because I wanted a different option but she said no. In the end I said I wasn't going to let her spank me like I was a baby and so I never got my stuff back.

I was so bored for the next few days that I started thinking about it more and actually started considering it but I couldn't ask her because the thought was too humiliating especially with my little sister there. When we had the first talk it was just me and mom alone because my sister was at a birthday party. So anyway though later that night she ended up sleeping over a friends house and my mom approached me while I was in my room basically doing nothing and asked if I had changed my mind. We talked about it some more and I couldn't believe I was accepting this but I told her fine she could just spank me if I could have my stuff back.

So I got it that night completely bare and over her lap and I couldnt believe it hurt just as bad as when I was a kid. I even tried to get off her lap but she held me down and by the end I was kicking, screaming, and crying my eyes out because it was so bad and she even made me do frickin corner time after for time to calm down and stop crying. It was the most humiliating thing ever I felt like I was being treated like a baby having my mom see me naked for the first time since I was little and then going over her lap and being spanked until I cried.

So now it seems like I get spanked for like every little thing I do and my sister knows about it now and she even saw me get it for shoving her and now mom doesn't even care she'll spank me in front of her if she's there. Even if she takes me to her bedroom she'll leave the door wide open. I feel belittled and humiliated being a 14 year old getting spanked when my little sister doesn't and even sees me get it sometimes. She'll stare and tease me about it afterwards, and I know she tells her friends and she even tries to get me in trouble now and tells on me for everything. She's like this goody little two shoes who never gets in trouble. My mom has no respect for my own modesty anymore she acts like its silly for me to even care. I feel like I'm being abused.

I'm afraid to even have friends over anymore because I don't want them to find out, so I just go over their houses now.

Am I the only one in this kinda situation? I told my mom I didn't want to get spanked anymore but she won't go back now and even if I struggle she can overpower me in the end and she threatens to take everything away again, ground me, and she's even threatened to have one of her friends help her if I don't cooperate.

She says it works because I've been behaving better and have started doing better in school but she doesn't get how bad it's making me feel inside. It's not fair.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Being the only one who gets spanked in my family.Mike07:25:59 10/27/10 Wed
Re: Being the only one who gets spanked in my family.Ben07:43:04 10/28/10 Thu
Re: Being the only one who gets spanked in my family.Cass17:57:20 10/28/10 Thu
Re: Being the only one who gets spanked in my family.Brett15:53:33 11/04/10 Thu
Mother abuses youHuey22504:31:22 10/02/11 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.