VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Spanked by my mom in front of girls

Author:
Chester (Sad)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:53:50 03/03/11 Thu

Two days ago, my mother's best friend Angie and her were having a talk at my house after a visit together to the ophthalmologist's office. Also with them was Angie's young six year old daughter Laura.

When I came home from school they were chatting while drinking some appletinis. My mom upon seeing me told me I was due a spanking for not making my bed in the morning as I had been told many times previously. Just when I was halfway up the stairs, heading towards my room, Angie suggested I be spanked right then and there in our family room. I can still hear my mom amazingly saying "yes" to her in my head. It was shocking. Mom and Angie even agreed to let Laura be present. Some arguing did nothing to help and I tried to remind mom that at my age this could traumatize me for a long time but my desperate pleas fell on deaf ears. Even now I still can't believe she would did this. It's like the 'twilight zone.'

Anyway, mom preceded to unbutton my pants and pull them down along side my underwear, right then and there and she gave me a good spanking in front of Angie and her giggling daughter.

So I guess that's it. Just needed to tell it *sigh*.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanked by my mom in front of girlsnew_here06:55:29 03/03/11 Thu
Re: Spanked by my mom in front of girlsmmmmm....07:55:15 03/05/11 Sat
Re: Spanked by my mom in front of girlsWonder...07:55:53 03/06/11 Sun
Re: Spanked by my mom in front of girlsCorrection...11:40:06 03/06/11 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.