Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Re: Erection when Mum is caning me

Author:
Jack
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:01:03 06/26/09 Fri
In reply to: Spencer 's message, "Erection when Mum is caning me" on 17:26:23 06/25/09 Thu

Spencer, Hi. Like you, I would get an erection every time I would be spanked. For me, though, I always had to remove all of my clothing first. By then, I would be erect. I would then have to stand in front of my Mom for the lecture and the spanks and squeezes to my penis and testicles. She would hold my penis much the way Suzanne describes - by the tip - and she would spank the underside of my penis while she lectured. I also did usually get light spanks on my testicles as well as hand slaps and squeezes. This usually caused my erection to go away immediately. My Mom never saw it as a sign of disrespect, most boys do get erect when they are spanked. My erection would return when I was sent to stand in the corner or against a wall to "think about why I was punished". I would then have to return to her for further lecture and sometimes some spanks to my penis while she gave her usual post-spanking talk to me. Sometimes, my erection would go away, sometimes not. The spanks during the second lecture were much lighter and intended to focus my attention on my behavior. Don't worry about your erections during your spankings. Most boys get them when they are to be punished. It is a normal reaction. If your Mom thinks it is a sign of disrespect or if you feel it is something that needs to be addressed, talk to your Mom. I don't recommend that she spanks you there, but if you both feel it is necessary, that will be between you and her. I can tell you that it did work for me almost immediately before my spankings but not so much afterwards. Hope that is helpful to you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Erection when Mum is caning meSpencer05:00:16 06/26/09 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.