Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Re: Erection when Mum is caning me

Author:
Jack
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:14:33 06/26/09 Fri
In reply to: Spencer 's message, "Re: Erection when Mum is caning me" on 05:00:16 06/26/09 Fri

Spencer, To answer your questions, I would stand in front of my Mom with my hands on my head. As she would lecture me, she would take the tip of my penis with her fingers and lift it until it was pressing against my stomach (in the way Suzanne describes). She would then be able to spank the underside of my penis and also my testicles. Sometimes she just used her hand, but usually she used either a wooden spoon, a ruler or even the tip of the belt she was going to actually spank me with. It would take somewhere between 5 and 10 light spanks, I would guess, and my erection would be gone. That is why she would continue to hold the tip of my penis in place so that she could finish the lecture and the light spanks before I had to lay over the arm of the sofa for my real whipping. The hurt from the spanking in front really depended on how hard she spanked me there or squeezed me there. It could be light or harder, depending on how angry she was at the time. The hurt itself is just different. More of a sting, really. The spanks were not given full force like the ones she gave me on my bottom. However, between the ones there before and then after my real spanking, I would feel the sting for a few hours afterwards, but never had any marks or bruises there from it, just a little redness. The marks and bruises were only on my bottom. As for you and your Mom, if she is going to spank you there as punishment for your erection, then I would guess she would have to use caution and administer the spanks until you both are satisfied with the results of the punishment. Although your penis and testicles are very sensative and it only takes light spanks to cause pain, your penis and testicles can withstand light to moderate discipline without any injury. There are many guys who have been hit or kicked pretty hard there without and ill effects. What your Mom is going to do is nothing anywhere near that severe, so I wouldn't worry about being injured by it. Like I mentioned before, I have gotten spanked there ever since I can remember and have never sustained any injury what-so-ever. Does that answer your questions? Keep in touch here.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Erection when Mum is caning meSpencer08:48:06 06/26/09 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.