Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:46:07 04/28/12 Sat
Author: Melissa Ann
Subject: Re: A Sissy
In reply to: Anne 's message, "Re: A Sissy" on 08:52:40 04/26/12 Thu

Anne

You tried to fix Nettie's hair with a curling iron and it didn't hold a curl. Have you considered some good old fashioned rollers to curl his hair?

Nettie seems to be reveling in his new found femininity or I wouldn't suggest introducing him to hair curlers. Nothing makes me feel more feminine than having my hair set and from all you have written he might truly enjoy it.

Another posting asked about the length of his hair but if you were able to use a curling iron you could use hair rollers. I would suggest the foam type of hair curlers because they are so comfortable. If he was so inclined, he could even sleep in them because set hair does take time to dry.

Foam rollers are inexpensive and if you picked some up you could show them to him and explain to him what they do. They might be less intimidating than a hot curling iron near his head. Perhaps you could even put one in your hair to show him how they work.

If he gives his approval, give it a try. It could open up a whole new world of hair care - something every girl should know but unfortunately has become a lost art.

Also consider the additional mother/daughter bonding time you would have shampooing, setting and styling his hair.

I will admit that feminine hair has always been 'my thing'. My sissy ways started with my hair. As a child it was blonde and curly and left to grow quite long. My mother used curlers to 'refine' it and I often helped her do the housework wearing an apron she made for me with my hair set.

I am officially a senior citizen now and my hair is still long, grayish brown and I still give my hair daily attention and wear it as fem as possible.

I hope this helps.

Melissa

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.