VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:26:05 08/23/13 Fri
Author: Michelle S. (Hopefull)
Subject: My son is a sissy and I want to start to raise him as a girl

Hi, Nancy: My son, Stevie, is approaching twelve now. He has never been what I would call "boyish" by any means, in fact he's rather small boned, graceful, artistic, and I might add rather pretty and not in a boy way either. He dosen't seem to care to play with boys, but has several girls in the area that he has close associations with, and I don't mean like anything "romantic". I have always wished I had a daughter, and I wished he had been a girl. When I look at him I see him as a girl. My mother has told him that he should have been a girl a number of times, and now recently he has confessed to us when we asked him right out if he wished he were a girl and he said he had always wanted to be. I know he's very interested in girl things, because he likes to watch me put on my makeup and do my hair. when we go shopping, I ask him his advice about some of my choices and he's always excited to help. I also notice the way he looks at other things like he's looking for himself (like in juniors )I've let his hair grow longer for the past six months, and he loves to have me brush it out as I have found it to be a great bonding experience and as told in some of the posts. I'm really thinking seriously of encouraging him to start dressing and really looking like a girl. I'm really excited about this now, and my Mom and my Sister are really thrilled as well. What is your opinion?

Michelle

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.