VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com] [Most Recent Charts from www.kitco.com] [Most Recent HUI from www.kitco.com] [Most Recent USD from www.kitco.com]
Please be civil, no name calling or incitement.

Craig B Hulet on Carl Nelson show (one hour) -- Permabear1, 19:50:24 05/27/18 Sun [1]

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=jTPuu-LNRsM

Craig B. Hulet Explains that “America is Not America Anymore, Martial Law is Already Here...”

[ Edit | View ]

Craig Hulet interview on Carl Nelson show (one hour) -- Permabear1, 16:28:47 05/27/18 Sun [1]

removed for a shorter and better version posted later.

Last edited by author: Sun May 27, 2018 19:52:09   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

test -- Permabear1, 12:31:57 05/27/18 Sun [1]

test

[ Edit | View ]

- -- faloffal, 22:10:59 05/26/18 Sat [1]

... the geographic development of the country. It is a natural development that Canada would jump into the lead role supplying a New Staple.

Harold Adams Innis (1894-1952) is the scholar responsible for this PoliticalEconomic model. His development of Communication Theory presaged Marshall McLuhans work.

If im a Negotiator at Nafta, or a critical observer of the Nafta proceedings, I would get up to speed on Innis.. there is a Biography on him by Alexander John Watson "Marginal Man, The Dark Vision of Harold Innis" He was born and died in the Sign of Scorpio. There is a photo of him on the book cover in his WWI uniform, gas mask hanging around his neck.

[ Edit | View ]

- -- faloffal, 22:01:47 05/26/18 Sat [1]

The purpose of smoking pot was to show courage and bravery, rebellion, as it was illegal. Now that it is legal, even less reason to smoke it. Altho for years people have known of the connection to treating glaucoma.

For anyone wondering why Canada and cannabis? Study the role of Staples or Raw Materials in..

[ Edit | View ]

The-Vet -- CoralCalcium, 12:22:26 05/26/18 Sat [1]

giving up for now

Last edited by author: Sat May 26, 2018 12:24:06   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

The -Vet -- CoralCalcium, 12:19:38 05/26/18 Sat [1]

OK, I registered under a new name. Login name is JP Criminals, and it shows my name in the top right corner of the screen. However when I went to post is says BLOCKED.

[ Edit | View ]

CC - QT -- The-Vet, 21:00:31 05/25/18 Fri [1]

Only registered users can log into my site. Try registering under a new name on my site and see what happens. I can get your IP address once you have put in a successful post.

[ Edit | View ]

WebAdvisor - Frus -- CoralCalcium, 20:57:15 05/25/18 Fri [1]

I don't know. McAfee has not flagged the site or told me anything. I have never had a problem signing in, and I have never had to sign in before posting either.

[ Edit | View ]

The-Vet -- CoralCalcium, 20:46:47 05/25/18 Fri [1]

It doesn't let me post on your forum. It says, to post I need to sign in first. If I put my user ID (CoralCalcium) it says they don't recognize it. If I put my email address it also says they don't recognize it. So can't post there either.

[ Edit | View ]

CC - Re Blocked on QT -- The-Vet, 20:02:54 05/25/18 Fri [1]

I believe that an administrator on any QT topic board can permanently block an IP address so that the address cannot be used to post on QT regardless of registered name of the poster. I am not certain, but it is possible that some spam posters IPs may be "blocked" on all of the many QT boards. Try to post on this different QT board (I am the administrator there) and report back here what happens. The administrator of the board has the tools to block (or unblock) specific IPs under /tools/ban specific users.
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/mRSNxQ5BF2Rtm

Last edited by author: Fri May 25, 2018 20:23:20   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

CC -- Frustrated, 13:59:17 05/25/18 Fri [1]

McAfee - are you using Web Advisor

[ Edit | View ]

Frus -- CoralCalcium, 13:53:09 05/25/18 Fri [1]

I have Microsoft Edge and have never had a problem posting. I don't even have to sign in to post. Also have McAfee antivirus. It comes free with Optimum Online.

[ Edit | View ]

CoralCalcium -- Frustrated, 13:13:20 05/25/18 Fri [1]

which browser are you using? What I found out is that if the certificate date isn't correct, some browsers will automatically block you.

Do you have an antivirus program running?

Yes, it has the logo from here...didn't notice it until you mentioned it.

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated -- CoralCalcium, 12:40:51 05/25/18 Fri [1]

Yes. I can read the forum but can't post. It says, "blocked". Is the forum supposed to say the Gulch? at the top?. I thought this forum is the Gulch? So when I tried to register under quicktopic, it says I am already registered. Then I registered under my real name and it went through. So when I tried to post it said "blocked" also. So idk what the heck is going on. I'm also not computer savvy in addition to being a bad stock picker lately. But I don't see very many gold stocks doing well either, especially prospect generators, like Globex, Ely, Millrock, Terraco, Strategic Metals, etc. They all stink.

[ Edit | View ]

Coral -- Frustrated, 09:51:13 05/25/18 Fri [1]

Exactly what problem are you having? Can you read the quick topics message board but not post?

[ Edit | View ]

CHAD C MEEK -- Rack, 21:35:30 05/21/18 Mon [1]

Stick around, you will be needed when this mess ever goes of the rails. If we live that long!

[ Edit | View ]

I am CHAD C MEEK -- mackcheed, 20:38:55 05/19/18 Sat [1]

I BEGAN POSTING IN 1997. I HAVE PUT UP WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD ZERO IMPACT ON THE WORLD. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF OLDMAN THE COLLECTIVE INTELLECT HAS BEEN A COLLECTION OF SMALL TIME PLAYERS.

THERE COULD B E A FEW OLD SHAREHOLDERS OF CLARITY RESOURCES, INC.WHEN WE WERE IN THE OIL AND MINING BUSINESS.

THE WORM HAS TURNED IN A FEW MONTHS YOUR DEAD MONEY WILL BE WORTH A BUNCH OF MONEY. THIS IS MY LAST HERE

[ Edit | View ]

. -- Carmack, 16:55:43 05/16/18 Wed [1]

Namaste Technologies - N

$1.70

+$0.110

(+6.92%)

[ Edit | View ]

it is funny how now that pot is government sanctioned -- mackcheed, 10:52:48 05/12/18 Sat [1]

I have no interest in it.

[ Edit | View ]

/ -- Carmack, 22:51:09 05/10/18 Thu [1]

Canada’s rapidly growing cannabis industry now dominates the global trade in legal marijuana, says a report from a Washington, D. C., data analytics firm.

The companies that are frantically building growing facilities to supply Canadians with marijuana are also in a unique position to sell their products and expertise around the world, says the report from New Frontier Data. The independent research firm’s report provides a snapshot of Canada’s cannabis industry.

Canadian cannabis companies are exporting their products to countries on multiple continents, the report notes.

“Canadian (companies) are allowed to export abroad, making them some of the first companies in the world to sign international cannabis trade deals,” says the report.

Canadian companies have a head start in the global cannabis marketplace, and few rivals. “Canada stands alone in terms of scope and importance on the world stage.”

A major factor giving Canadian companies a boost is the restrictions in place in the U.S. While some states have legalized marijuana for medical or recreational use, or both, the drug is still illegal at the federal level.

It’s difficult for U.S. cannabis companies to find investors or even banks that will take their business, the report notes.

In contrast, Canada is seen as a “safe haven” for investors and a proving ground for large, national-scale cannabis operations, says the report. Canadian companies are building cannabis operations that dwarf those in the U.S. in terms of size and production capacity, it says.

Many Canadians don’t realize that our cannabis companies have become “the monsters in this sector,” says Cam Battley, the chief corporate officer for Aurora, one of the largest companies. “We are inventing the global cannabis industry.”

Globally, there is a massive excess of demand over supply for legal, regulated medical cannabis, says Battley. Canadian companies have little competition in supplying it, he said.

Canadian companies are growing on a massive scale, have attracted significant investments and are developing sophisticated technology, says Battley.

[ Edit | View ]

Mid cap Aussie Gold miners -- The-Vet, 19:05:13 05/09/18 Wed [1]

Aussie gold stocks which I noted as buys here in late January Ramelius (RMS.ax), Silver Lake (SLR.ax)and on dips Dacian (DCN.ax) have all performed especially Silver Lake. I am taking profits on RMS and SLR even though I think they will run further on a higher Aussie gold price. Holding Dacian which has stalled in the plant commissioning stage and is likely to produce some good results from the drill soon.

[ Edit | View ]

It's all about the banking -- Permabear1, 16:43:36 04/30/18 Mon [1]

On Sinclair's site;

https://www.rt.com/news/425497-iran-drops-dollar-war/

[ Edit | View ]

I get it -- Jasper, 18:47:39 04/29/18 Sun [1]

Defiant until the end.

[ Edit | View ]

How about -- Pyrite, 12:32:04 04/27/18 Fri [1]

deviant puppies and kitties?

[ Edit | View ]

Maybe you could be moderator again. -- Jasper, 15:19:49 04/26/18 Thu [1]

Post silly bird pics and talk real nice about puppies and kitties.

[ Edit | View ]

test -- Pyrite, 15:09:04 04/26/18 Thu [1]

Hmm still in I guess

[ Edit | View ]

Marxism and Postmodernism -- Permabear1, 08:44:02 04/23/18 Mon [1]

Jordan Peterson interviewed on Fox. Wasn't a real long interview but the gist of it was that the U.S. is losing its ability to govern because increasingly the side that loses simply becomes an obstacle for the side that won. No common ground on anything which in the long run will be incredibly destructive.

Peterson tore into the victimized/identity politics of the democrats which he squarely blamed the US college and university system with indoctrinating young people with. He wrapped up by pointing out that this form of politics is simply recycled Marxism and stated that this is extremely destructive in the long run.

[ Edit | View ]

Karma is real -- mackcheed, 21:44:40 04/21/18 Sat [1]

And this site has had quite a bit of it(Bad)

[ Edit | View ]

I wouldn't count on it. -- Pyrite, 20:50:53 04/21/18 Sat [1]

The ONLY way I got ...back... into Voy was going in with my cheapie Android tablet and...apparently... it carried over into my previously denied Voy on the real computer.

[ Edit | View ]

looks like the -- Permabear1, 19:01:56 04/21/18 Sat [1]

security bug has been fixed.

[ Edit | View ]

yes -- Pyrite, 15:25:03 04/21/18 Sat [1]

It's still working.
PRAISE GAWD!

[ Edit | View ]

new forum -- mercury, 12:33:05 04/21/18 Sat [1]

curious - why did you rule out starting a reddit subforum?

would've eliminated much of the 'why can't I post' admin issues...

[ Edit | View ]

Well well well -- Pyrite, 10:17:21 04/21/18 Sat [1]

Seems like even if you are logged in, if it's logged FROM a different browser it still needs a login.
BUT....this time it doesn't give the DANGER warning.

Fuck technology

[ Edit | View ]

Test -- Pyrite, 09:07:21 04/21/18 Sat [1]

See if using the Android tablet will also keep me logged in on my regular browser.
God damn technology!

[ Edit | View ]

Pyrite... -- Frustrated, 11:09:50 04/19/18 Thu [1]

see it works...

[ Edit | View ]

Kapex... -- Frustrated, 15:02:04 04/18/18 Wed [1]

looks like all Quicktopic sites are down

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.quicktopic.com

strangely I couldn't long in here using InPrivate because
it says:

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate

[ Edit | View ]

Is the lost colony site down? -- kapex, 14:56:00 04/18/18 Wed [1]

?

[ Edit | View ]

Pea Ridge -- knapper, 12:22:32 04/07/18 Sat [1]

Scroll way down for geology.

[ Edit | View ]

RE's -- knapper, 12:21:03 04/07/18 Sat [1]

http://kcengineers.org/geotech/wordpress-content/uploads/2013/03/Rare-Earth-Minrerals-and-the-Geology-of-Pea-Ridge-Fe-REE-Au-Deposit-Seeger.pdf

[ Edit | View ]

Earl -- Frustrated, 14:09:57 04/03/18 Tue [1]

Earl...I don't think anyone really knows how much gold China holds. I'm not exactly sure how the SDR thingy plays out ...but apparently it is the global reset??

snippet:
Central bankers, having already depleted traditional inflationary tools, turn to untested experiments to buy time as they put the finishing touches on the upcoming monetary standard shift.

There is no choice, just like 1971, the current system no longer works. Global geopolitical tensions threaten to escalate into WWIII and all markets must be “managed” to avert a major correction. And just like 1971, we are now experiencing a global financial monetary standard shift, from a US dollar standard, based on debt, to an SDR standard, based on nothing. The SDR is created out of thin air and is not a claim against the IMF. I ask you this, how can something that requires no effort to create, can be created in unlimited amounts and attaches no claim, have value?

The SDR system, was tested that same year. “2009 SDR allocations totaling SDR 182.6 billion played a critical role in providing liquidity to the global economic system and supplementing member countries’ official reserves amid the global financial crisis.” It was a successful test.

China’s Role

China is front running this shift, calling for the reform of the international monetary system. “The SDR has the features and potential to act as a super-sovereign reserve currency,” wrote Zhou. In addition, China wanted inclusion in the SDR basket.

From the 2011 IMF Template, “SDR’s are especially valuable at times of systemic crisis, as they give confidence to the market that the member can access foreign exchange funding without liquidating assets in financial markets that may be impaired or would be subjected to added stress from simultaneous action by several central banks.” With that backstop in place, the next step was to get commercial banks involved and create a market.

Early 2016, China opened their interbank market to foreign investors for the first time. China’s interbank market is the second largest in the world, next to the US. China has embraced the task of creating this new M-SDR market because they can mandate State owned enterprises support this new market until it takes off on its own. Significantly, commercial banks can issue SDR bonds and loans, so things are now in place to create an M-SDR market.

The first M-SDR denominated bond was issued exclusively by China in August 2016. On October 1st, the Chinese Yuan entered the SDR currency basket. Done and done.

While this is a global shift, it will be those of us in US dollars that will feel the change the most, because not only will future dollar demand dry up, but any excess dollars no longer in demand, will flow back to our shores. Move over king dollar, the SDR is ready to reset global debt and restructure the global financial system.

https://www.itmtrading.com/blog/meet-sdr-new-world-reserve-money/

[ Edit | View ]

MGT Capital -- Frustrated, 09:24:44 04/03/18 Tue [1]

MGTI ...that musta been some BIG stock based compensation being handed out considering debt was only 2.3M

MGT Capital reported revenues from bitcoin mining of $3.1 million in 2017 versus $313,000 in 2016, with a gross margin of $1.6 million compared to $104,000, respectively. Net loss was $50.4 million for 2017 and $24.5 million for 2016. Net loss in 2017 was largely the result of non-cash accounting charges relating to stock-based compensation and to the early extinguishment of debt. Net cash used in operating activities decreased to $2.4 million in 2017 compared to $5.5 million in the prior period.

Balance sheet metrics include cash of $9.5 million as of December 31, 2017 versus $345,000 at yearend 2016. Total debt was reduced to zero at year end 2017 compared to $2.3 million for the prior period.

[ Edit | View ]

test -- Permabear1, 23:15:36 04/02/18 Mon [1]

test

[ Edit | View ]

Gold Bugs just get pounded uh??? -- mackcheed, 21:37:51 04/02/18 Mon [1]

It is the last chance though when the poop hits the fan... When Gold looks like it should go up Lucy moves the football.. They will be doing this until they can..

[ Edit | View ]

POG COT's - WOW, WOW, WOW...and more WOW -- Frustrated, 19:33:59 03/30/18 Fri [1]

I hadn't planned on posting today but this is unreal. Now we see what it took to keep POG from breaching the upside wall. I don't believe I've "ever" seen numbers this high on a weekly basis since I've been recording COT's.

The commercials ADDED 43.2k short positions and TOOK OFF 15.8k long positions for 59k impact on POG -- so that was what an 8 billion dollar pounding?

the specs added 35k longs and took off 19k shorts...

This was absolutely and unequivocally a case of paper beats rock...

[ Edit | View ]

New forum link for anyone who is looking for it. -- kapex, 09:25:40 03/30/18 Fri [1]

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/VJkGWMtQQ77Q

[ Edit | View ]

kg, cxo looking cheap -- mugwump, 16:25:11 03/28/18 Wed [1]

https://ceo.ca/kg

[ Edit | View ]

ppt couldn't hang onto SM gains -- mugwump, 16:23:21 03/28/18 Wed [1]

https://finviz.com/
big trouble ahead?

[ Edit | View ]

more trouble for miners in africa -- mugwump, 16:21:48 03/28/18 Wed [1]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mali-mining/mali-says-negotiating-mining-code-revision-but-could-act-unilaterally-idUSKCN1GS2O6

[ Edit | View ]

We live in interesting times -- SilverFox, 09:00:41 03/28/18 Wed [1]

If the general stock market drops than gold and silver should be moving up. But given the paper distortions today anything can happen in the short term. Once again you can see the Bankste's hands at work. Given gold was up on Monday approx 20 dollars, many of the gold shares had sold off by the end of the day and over the last two days they have made every effort to take gold down in price. So we have the economic war starting between China and the USA. I think the USA has lost because China has been preparing for this for over 20 years while the US did not see the threat...

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 14:00:38 03/26/18 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated -- APOLLO, 13:57:51 03/26/18 Mon [1]

Drop me the link. Thnx

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO... -- Frustrated, 13:46:00 03/26/18 Mon [1]

going to try the other site?

probably not a good sign?

Bullish on gold for first time in five years, Goldman analysts say

Mar. 26, 2018 10:54 AM ET|By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor

•Goldman Sachs says it is bullish on gold (GLD +0.6%) for the first time in five years, as signs of an uptick in inflation and the "increased risk" of a stock market correction should support prices for bullion.

•"Our commodities team believes that the dislocation between the gold prices and U.S. rates is here to say," Goldman Sachs says.

•Goldman foresees four interest rate hikes this year, and while admitting its upbeat gold projections might then seem "counterintuitive," it says "based on empirical data for the past six tightening cycles, gold has outperformed post rate hikes four times."

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated @ can you trust GS -- APOLLO, 13:36:55 03/26/18 Mon [1]

Is that a trick question ? LOL. Answer: Baby's milk is not safe!!!

That's said, they've taken a position -for how long?? Could already be out.

[ Edit | View ]

Stock market -- CoralCalcium, 09:47:11 03/26/18 Mon [1]

These 500 point 10 minute rallies are selling opportunities IMO. Dead cat bounces are always the sharpest and quickest. We'll see where it ends up today or tomorrow.

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO... -- Frustrated, 09:23:28 03/26/18 Mon [1]

have you tried the other site? Can one trust Goldman...

1253 GMT - Concerns about Sibanye-Stillwater's(SBGL) balance sheet are overdone, says Goldman Sachs. The bank says that investor concerns that the company might have to raise equity are unfounded. The miner should be able to refinance its debt, issue bonds, or pre-sell its one- to two-year production of minor metals and lock in the cash to allay balance sheet fears, Goldman Sachs says. After the sell-off, Sibanye-Stillwater(SBGL) has an attractive valuation, according to the bank, which says the stronger South African rand is a risk. Goldman Sachs upgrades Sibanye to buy, with a target price of ZAR18. Shares at 1246 GMT are up 4.2%, or ZAR0.48, at ZAR11.92.

[ Edit | View ]

integra 43-101 -- mugwump, 09:17:06 03/26/18 Mon [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/integra-resources-sedar-files-ni-43-101-technical-report

[ Edit | View ]

Isnt setting up forums fun? -- Pyrite, 09:07:15 03/26/18 Mon [1]

Let's get some more.

[ Edit | View ]

Zeus -Trouble using multiple computers on Reprobate site -- Gspot, 08:30:43 03/26/18 Mon [1]

I posted last night for the first time on the Reprobate site. This morning I'm trying to post from a different computer but the site will not accept my post from this different computer.
Any way around this problem?

G

[ Edit | View ]

Ban schools. -- Pyrite, 08:20:44 03/26/18 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

finally- a kid who's on the ball -- mugwump, 07:14:38 03/26/18 Mon [1]

He went on to point to armed individuals as part of the solution to school shootings. In making his case, he mentioned the good guy with a gun who shot at the Maryland school attacker on March 20, ushering in the end of the incident. He praised a newly passed law — signed on March 9 by Gov. Rick Scott (R) — which will allow certain Floridians to get training to carry guns on campus for school safety.

Kashuv said, “Something called the Marshal Program, which was registered and implemented in Florida and which would allow properly trained officers and veterans, and unemployment veterans, to acquire the training to protect our school because we’ve seen in Maryland that the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

Host Margaret interrupted as Kashuv spoke, saying, “You want — you would have liked more armed guards at the school?”

Kashuv replied:

Absolutely. I mean we saw it in Maryland. He stopped the shooter. He did his job. And had the cowards of Broward done their job, I think that the count in Parkland would have been much lower. We saw that in Maryland that a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. The only way to stop an active shooter on campus is to have another person to eliminate him.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/25/parkland-school-shooting-survivor-blame-cowards-broward-county/

Last edited by author: Mon March 26, 2018 07:15:26   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

superior declares commercial production at hermes -- mugwump, 06:27:03 03/26/18 Mon [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/superior-gold-inc-declares-commercial-production-at

[ Edit | View ]

premier replaces 18 months of gold reserves -- mugwump, 06:20:53 03/26/18 Mon [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/premier-replaces-eighteen-months-of-mined-gold-reserves

[ Edit | View ]

the petroyuan will boost POG- well, duh.. -- mugwump, 06:16:10 03/26/18 Mon [1]

While the dollar and U.S. government brace for the crushing impact of China’s new game-changing oil trade instrument, there’s one asset that could benefit handsomely from this situation, and that’s physical gold.

For the first time since our nation abandoned the gold standard decades ago, physical gold is being reintroduced to the global monetary system in a major way. That alone is incredibly good news for gold owners. But that’s not all…

Think of it like this: Given the choice between trading in something backed by Treasuries (which can be created at-will from nothing by the U.S. government) or physical gold, what do you think exporters will prefer?

Not much of a question, the choice for gold-backed instruments over Treasury-backed is kind of a no-brainer…

As more and more nations pile into this new gold-backed oil trade instrument, global demand for physical gold will surge, giving gold prices a tremendous upward thrust.

[ Edit | View ]

petroyuan is backed by gold -- mugwump, 06:08:40 03/26/18 Mon [1]

https://www.newsmax.com/Finance/PeterReagan/china-gold-monetary-system/2017/09/09/id/812544/

[ Edit | View ]

gold within spitting distance of new high -- mugwump, 05:48:25 03/26/18 Mon [1]

http://www.kitco.com/news/2018-03-25/Gold-Is-Within-Spitting-Distance-Of-A-New-High-Eric-Sprott.html

[ Edit | View ]

abx information forms available -- mugwump, 05:41:51 03/26/18 Mon [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/barricks-2017-annual-information-form-and-other-documents

[ Edit | View ]

useful idiots know nothing about guns -- mugwump, 05:38:21 03/26/18 Mon [1]

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2018/03/25/useful-idiots-know-nothing-about-guns/

[ Edit | View ]

petroyuan futures open -- mugwump, 05:34:19 03/26/18 Mon [1]

well, you can kiss the dollar goodbye
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-25/petroyuan-futures-open-over-10-billion-notional-trades-first-hour

[ Edit | View ]

gun violence epidemic in DEM run cities -- mugwump, 05:23:59 03/26/18 Mon [1]

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/america_doesnt_have_a_gun_violence_epidemic_democrat_cities_do.html

[ Edit | View ]

all here ... -- Frustrated, 23:53:52 03/25/18 Sun [1]

at least try the new site and let everyone know if you can post there.

[ Edit | View ]

from Bufford's link...(at least what I heard) -- Frustrated, 23:08:28 03/25/18 Sun [1]

silver net short position - haven't seen it that often 5 or
6 times since 2000, the last time in 2013. After seeing
this has taken us to the upside for 4-6 wks.

Last edited by author: Mon March 26, 2018 00:35:07   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Ross Clark & Martin Armstrong on this week in money -- BUFFORD, 22:11:20 03/25/18 Sun [1]

http://www.howestreet.com/audio/TWIM_WEB_2018_03__24.mp3

[ Edit | View ]

B2 production up 15% -- mugwump, 20:23:37 03/25/18 Sun [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newsfile/b2gold-reports-record-fourth-quarter-and-full-year

[ Edit | View ]

NEW "VoyKitco Reprobates" website -- Zeus, 18:49:17 03/25/18 Sun [1]

The NEW "VoyKitco Reprobates" website is now open for
business at quicktopics. Their site streams like voy
posts do, and we have mimicked the header above.

Its purpose is to unite the folks @ WileE's site and this
voy 216669 site that simply want to talk metals & stocks,
without the food-fights.

NEW RULES are subject to change depending on the needs
of the posters, but initially are modelled on similar
rules that apply here, which many of us agree have been
successful.

Certain people who have previously been major nuisances
have been blocked, but one or two will always try.
We will work diligently to keep the trolls out.

So far, there have been almost 1,000 views since it opened
a day ago, with 70 posts, and over 100 unique visitors.
And importantly --- no "bad-boy" posts.

So it's off to a good start, however there is a glitch that
required posters to enter a 3-digit code to post. I'm
waiting on a reply from the website manager to fix that.

Please check it out.

PS: --- A BIG Thanks to those who helped and advised me
on how to set up and administer the site.

###

[ Edit | View ]

FB - I don't use it but ------- -- Zeus, 18:23:22 03/25/18 Sun [1]

(Reuters) - Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB), responding to reports in some technology industry media that it has been logging users' call and text history without their permission, said in a statement on Sunday that the function "has always been opt-in only." The social media site said that when the feature is enabled by the user and contact information is uploaded, the platform can then use the given data when a call or text was made or received with Facebook Lite and Facebook Messenger services.

Facebook specified that it does not collect the content of calls or text messages and information is securely stored. This data is not sold to third parties, Facebook's statement said. (yeah, but that does not say whether they GIVE IT AWAY)

"You may have seen some recent reports that Facebook has been logging people's call and SMS (text) history without their permission. This is not the case," Facebook's statement said. The Verge website reported that some Twitter users said they found months or years of call history data in their downloadable Facebook data file. Ars Technica reported Facebook requested access to contacts, SMS data and call history on Android devices to improve its friend recommendation algorithm. (yeah, but this omits what else they, or OTHERS, use it for )

"Call and text history logging is part of an opt-in feature for people using Messenger. While we receive certain permissions from Android, uploading this information has always been opt-in only," the world's largest social media network said. "People have to expressly agree to use this feature," the statement said.

The leaders of the U.S. House of Representatives Energy and Commerce Committee on Friday wrote to Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg detailing new concerns about the social media company's use of data and formally requesting that he testify at a hearing. Facebook is under pressure from governments, investors and advertisers following allegations by a whistleblower that British political consultancy Cambridge Analytica improperly accessed users' information to build profiles on American voters that were later used to help elect U.S. President Donald Trump in 2016

###

Large Companies and Government Press releases, in defense
of their actions, are always very carefully crafted to avoid
direct lying. Sometimes vagueness is deliberately used to
make their responses ambiguous. They also lie by OMISSION.

One company I'm very happy to be SHORT. Even if only briefly.

Comments above in italics are mine

###

Last edited by author: Sun March 25, 2018 18:30:23   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Must read - wee down Monday but $1360s toast next week -- APOLLO, 11:46:59 03/25/18 Sun [1]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-25/silver-speculators-have-never-been-short

[ Edit | View ]

pretium- everything is great -- mugwump, 07:58:21 03/25/18 Sun [1]

https://angrygeologist.blogspot.com/2018/02/pretium-everything-is-great.html

[ Edit | View ]

Down first Monday given this H&S - then higher -- APOLLO, 14:25:45 03/24/18 Sat [1]

https://tools.godmode-trader.de/rohstoffe/#!/overview/

[ Edit | View ]

Duh -- APOLLO, 14:16:15 03/24/18 Sat [1]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-24/its-foolish-believe-endgame-anything-inflation

[ Edit | View ]

Pilbara vs Witts -- The-Vet, 11:55:58 03/24/18 Sat [1]

(15 minute presentation) Academic not company sponsored.

The Pilbara's Conglomerate Gold Author(s): Mike Cunningham (Principal Consultant (Geology)) & Kevin Cassidy
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018
First presented: RIU Explorers Conference 2018
Type: Presentation
https://www.srk.com/en/publication/ap-pilbaras-conglomerate-gold

[ Edit | View ]

Looking at that Aden report that was posted -- BUFFORD, 11:07:18 03/24/18 Sat [1]

the girls got hammered on amazon & adobe, and their other tech picks this week with their March 18 buy recos.

[ Edit | View ]

McEwen & the mining girl$ -- BUFFORD, 10:59:15 03/24/18 Sat [1]

https://twitter.com/McEwenMining

I thought his photo was funny because whenever he hired the first CEO of US Gold back in the day she wanted to manage the Nevada exploration projects from her Montana home so she could raise the kids. I heard he was pissed because she couldn't get along with the geos and dumped her.

[ Edit | View ]

Osisko .....when they delayed the resource someone -- BUFFORD, 10:33:50 03/24/18 Sat [1]

at SH (probably someone from Osisko) posted that whenever you put a PP resource out that has to be updated a few months down the road its gives buyers of the project (WINDFALL) way to much time to over analyze it and offer a lower price. Maybe they learned this from when they sold the Canadian Malartic project to AEM/AUY. At first I thought this is crazy to delay but then after I thought about it makes sense plus you get 100-200k meters of new drill results that will be added to the May 2018 PP oz update.

Last edited by author: Sat March 24, 2018 11:42:22   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

Greg Weldon, McClellan -- BUFFORD, 10:18:15 03/24/18 Sat [1]

https://www.financialsensenewshour.com/broadcast/fsn2018-0324-1.mp3

"Ryan Puplava covers this week’s events looking at the big drop in the stock market, Facebook hitting the tech sector, Fed chairman Powell’s first press conference, Chinese tariffs, and more. Next, Financial Sense Newshour speaks with Tom McClellan, noted market timer and editor of the McClellan Market Report, who believes the stock market is entering a bear market. Lastly, we speak with Greg Weldon at Weldon Online to discuss the dollar, gold, and his concerns over a consumer credit bubble".

[ Edit | View ]

CC.....Osisko .....when they delayed the resource -- BUFFORD, 10:13:02 03/24/18 Sat [1]

they pissed quite a few of the Canadian Brokerage whores off. They paid quite a bit of premium in those private placements and most of them were always over subscribed.

I read every one of those reports from all the Canadian Brokerage firms where they had to have paid a geologist and most were all showing proven and probable of at least 3 mil gold ozs.

What I can tell you is that Osisko is the 2018 100 share trades leader this year, especially with "anonymous" 100 share cross trades. The same thing went on when Novo went to under three bucks earlier this year. As long as everyone isn't selling at the same time these Canadian brokers are not afraid of tossing 100 shares (from US customers street name shares) at the bid until they get their price direction. If U recall... probably a decade ago Jim Puplava was a director of Canadian silver company with $2 silver stock and tried to stir the pot on this type of trading. He said at the time that it would cost $200-$300k to fight this type of trading and he eventually got out of the director biz. This 100 share trading is the reason GORO never wanted a Canadian stock symbol.

I'm going add to my Osisko position when I dump klondex. T
Don't take my advice as I let $80k in Osisko profit melt away. If the PP number is near 4 mil ozs its back to the old high in June.

Last edited by author: Sat March 24, 2018 11:44:03   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

Osisko CC and Mugs -- ROAN, 09:57:27 03/24/18 Sat [1]

Sean did the same thing with malarctic The original Osisko. He only goes fishing for really big fish ( Buyers). Relax and enjoy the ride.

[ Edit | View ]

gold volatility is low now -- mugwump, -- Pyrite, 09:48:57 03/24/18 Sat [1]

With the absolute DEARTH of bullion coming in to coin shops and the FLOOD of gold coins coming in from Europe, it's gonna be REALLY interesting to see what will happen when the ignorant public decides that it might be good to own a smidgen of something real.

[ Edit | View ]

korelin -- BUFFORD, 09:22:21 03/24/18 Sat [1]

http://www.kereport.com/2018/03/24/gold-silver-prices-stock-commentary/

Segment 1: Adrian Day, CEO of Adrian Day Asset Management shares his thoughts on the overall metals complex. We look at some of the recent M&A activity this week and the stocks Adrian likes.
•Segment 2: We get some technical insights on the precious metals sector from Jordan Roy-Byrne.
•Segment 3: Managing Director at the CPM Group Jeffery Christian focuses on the silver market.
•Segment 4; The first hour is wrapped up with Jayant Bhandari and the investment opportunities presented by arbitrage.
•Segment 5: Jerome Corsi discusses his new book Killing the Deep State The Fight to Save Donald Trump.
•Segment 6: Dr. Jerome Corsi continues his discuss surrounding his latest book Killing the Deep State.
•Segment 7: Dr John Huber discusses the Austin bomber.
•Segment 8: Jeff Ferry the Director of Research for Coalition for a Prosperous America discuses the Administration’s recent actions towards China

[ Edit | View ]

stock market drop yesterday was brutal and continuos -- mugwump, 08:19:14 03/24/18 Sat [1]

berkshire hathaway and the defensive insurance stocks dropped as well
the only general stock i have left is altria
people smoke and drink more when times are bad!!

[ Edit | View ]

9 exploration rules -- mugwump, 08:12:21 03/24/18 Sat [1]

@BS Here are 9 the #exploration rules that David Lowell adheres to. Assuming he is right (given his track record), which of these rules aren't followed currently? Or has exploration changed in recent years and do these rules no longer apply?

"I have a number of exploration rules that I follow:

1. Ore is rock which can mined at a profit. Low grade is sometimes mineable, and high grade is sometimes not.
2. Mines are found in the field, not the office
3. Mines are now almost always found by drilling holes, so if no part of the budget is spent on drilling there is almost no chance of success. (Pierina was the rare exception.)
4. Exploration is a cost/benefit business. Expensive high-precision core drilling is often used when low-precision low-cost rotary drilling would suffice. In the Atacama Project we spent $3 million on wide-spaced rotary drill holes. If we had used core holes our budget would have run out when less that half the holes were drilled including those that found the Escondida and Zaldivar orebodies. The same logic applies to all other exploration costs.
5. High-tech devices and geophysical surveys are very rarely of value in mine discovery. There should be an almost metaphysical communication between the rocks and the successful explorationist in which the rocks talk to the explorationist. If he turns part of this job of geological mapping over to a high-tech gadget, he may look good to uniformed management, but he is less likely to find a mine.
6. It is important to have a good understanding of the target he is looking for, including understanding some mining engineering, metallurgy, mine finance, and mineral economics. He is not looking for a scientific curiosity; he is looking for a mass of rock which can be made into a mine. I believe my mining engineering and mine production work has been very important in my exploration success.
7. Mineral exploration, like investing new blockbuster drugs, has a very low probability of success. Only one out of three hundred to fine hundred attractive targets become a mine. You have to accept the fact that you usually be wrong. I'd guess that only one out of thirty well-trained exploration geologists ever actually find a mine. However, if an explorer has found one mine, statistically he is likely find others.
8. Finding mines is a high-risk business. In addtion to the geological risk are the political risk, the metal price risk, the mine financing risk and the timid, incompetent management risk. Success is the summation of a list of well-evaluated risks.
9. My last facto, which you don't find in training manuals or classroom or mining articles, is the freedom to plan y

[ Edit | View ]

gold breakout and stock market crash -- mugwump, 08:03:27 03/24/18 Sat [1]

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/sfs/hubbartt032318.html

[ Edit | View ]

pretium is burning CASH -- mugwump, 07:53:17 03/24/18 Sat [1]

as i've said before- get out of pretium!!
https://glennchan.wordpress.com/2018/03/23/pretium-part-1-free-cash-flow-analysis/

[ Edit | View ]

gold volatility is low now -- mugwump, 07:47:23 03/24/18 Sat [1]

but could go higher if gold spikes above $1360
http://www.kereport.com/wp-content/uploads/0324-1-2-1.mp3

[ Edit | View ]

coral re osisko -- mugwump, 07:36:14 03/24/18 Sat [1]

i think that with all the drilling(and it's a monstrous amount)
investors expected a mine start up by now
anyway- none of my gold stocks did that much with the big advances
investors haven't yet realized that the stock market is collapsing and that gold and goldstocks are the way to go
homestake didn't start shooting up right away in 1929 either

[ Edit | View ]

new cell lphone study....only female rats get cancer from cellphones -- BUFFORD, 00:29:46 03/24/18 Sat [1]

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/03/a-critical-analysis-of-the-latest-cellphone-safety-scare/

[ Edit | View ]

Osisko - Mugwump -- CoralCalcium, 17:44:48 03/23/18 Fri [1]

Well, I wasn't suggesting that you buy it. I was only wondering if you or anyone knew why it is still dropping on a day where the metals are strong. I would think that is not a good sign, but we'll see. Hope there are no skeletons hiding for your sake.

[ Edit | View ]

COT Report -- CoralCalcium, 17:41:45 03/23/18 Fri [1]

This is a FIRST for me. Commercials covered 78 million ounces of silver and are now only net short 18.5 million ounces. Well that was CLEARLY the bottom IMO, as we have run up a bit since the Tuesday cutoff. Silver could REALLY RUN, IF THEY LET IT. I've never seen the non commercials NET SHORT. EVER

[ Edit | View ]

bought osisko mining -- mugwump, 15:10:46 03/23/18 Fri [1]

thanks again coral
this is bizarre
osisko drill results are good
https://www.osiskomining.com/news/osisko-intersects-265-g-t-au-over-2-4-metres-at-windfall/

Last edited by author: Fri March 23, 2018 15:15:11   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

coral re osisko -- mugwump, 15:06:30 03/23/18 Fri [1]

yeah- i had it and watched it climb then dumped it and lost interest
i didn't know that they fell this much
osisko has a very aggressive drill program at windfall and at these prices is a buy
thanks for the tip

[ Edit | View ]

Osisko Mining - OBNNF -- CoralCalcium, 14:44:07 03/23/18 Fri [1]

I've never owned it, but watched it run from 70 cents to over $4. Now I see it hit a new yearly low today at $1.89. Does anybody like it in here or have any opinions?

[ Edit | View ]

meanwhile- stock market fading into oblivion -- mugwump, 12:02:08 03/23/18 Fri [1]

it's been overvalued like forever
got gold?

[ Edit | View ]

"Altius should buy out the company" -- CoralCalcium, 11:49:52 03/23/18 Fri [1]

I feel sorry for anyone trying to buy them out. Jack Stoch is NOT giving this company away cheap after sitting on 4.5 million shares going nowhere for years. They will have to PAY UP!

[ Edit | View ]

wow coral!! -- mugwump, 11:46:53 03/23/18 Fri [1]

great interview by stoch
i loved the feldspar story
altius should buy out the co lock, stock and barrel!!
I'll post it on the other forum
what the hell?
lol!!

Last edited by author: Fri March 23, 2018 11:48:08   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Stock Market - DROPBOX -- CoralCalcium, 11:42:35 03/23/18 Fri [1]

I'm wondering if the stock market was being rigged this morning to hold up until this 12 billion dollar Dropbox scam could be unloaded on the public. They only lost 100 million recently, so this is just another tech scam new issue, as CNBC has been pumping it all morning, saying how great it is.
Bob Pisani continuing to pump pump pump.

Last edited by author: Fri March 23, 2018 11:44:20   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

altius closes moosehead deal -- mugwump, 11:37:12 03/23/18 Fri [1]

https://www.juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/2558-tsx-venture/sic/44180-sokoman-iron-corp-and-altius-resources-inc-complete-moosehead-option-agreement.html

[ Edit | View ]

Globex Vancouver conference interview -- CoralCalcium, 11:34:53 03/23/18 Fri [1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjh9pGDGW0E&index=4&t=0s&list=PLwh5gwIJAV6yJAZsTTJFa602wKw5G6BFn

Finally doing some IR

[ Edit | View ]

metalla up 14% -- mugwump, 11:22:51 03/23/18 Fri [1]

yeah mama
https://ceo.ca/mta

[ Edit | View ]

bought this a few days ago -- mugwump, 10:30:17 03/23/18 Fri [1]

it's doing okay in a bear market
https://www.google.com/search?q=altius+stock+price&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

[ Edit | View ]

is sandstorm ready to bust loose? -- mugwump, 10:25:25 03/23/18 Fri [1]

https://imgur.com/r8TefGy

[ Edit | View ]

well, you can kiss autonomous driving goodbye -- mugwump, 10:22:46 03/23/18 Fri [1]

it's bunk
https://pjmedia.com/spengler/ubers-death-car-cracks-liberal-culture/

[ Edit | View ]

fred -- BUFFORD, 10:08:04 03/23/18 Fri [1]

fred hickeyþ @htsfhickey

Follow Follow @htsfhickey

Less than 2 days from Fed rate hike meeting & gold's just $17 (1.3%) away from a major breakout of the 2016 high, yet long speculative futures traders had dumped at least 75,000 contracts (equivalent to 230 tons of gold) leading up to that meeting. &plenty of turmoil as catalysts

6:36 AM - 23 Mar 2018

[ Edit | View ]

bought a little ego -- mugwump, 09:51:47 03/23/18 Fri [1]

bought golden valley
both are kinda cheap

[ Edit | View ]

grand jury empaneled in DOJ/FBI case -- mugwump, 08:54:48 03/23/18 Fri [1]

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/bombshell_reveal_a_grand_jury_already_is_hearing_evidence_on_doj_and_fbi_scandals.html

[ Edit | View ]

Well, At least the 10-yrs rallying -- APOLLO, 07:34:28 03/23/18 Fri [1]

https://www.cnbc.com/pre-markets/

Last edited by author: Fri March 23, 2018 07:34:42   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

the petroyuan will boost POG- well, duh.. -- mugwump, 02:14:18 03/23/18 Fri [1]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-22/china-one-signature-away-dealing-dollar-death-blow

[ Edit | View ]

Obscure instruments tied to libor could -- Pyrite, 02:13:45 03/23/18 Fri [1]

Bring down such huge and short term deals that I can't imagine figuring any hedges.
Lending MUST continue or all business would evaporate.

But isn't this what got us all hot for gold in the first place?

[ Edit | View ]

aem technical report -- mugwump, 01:52:02 03/23/18 Fri [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/agnico-eagle-completes-ni-43-101-technical-report-on

[ Edit | View ]

teranga drill results -- mugwump, 01:41:32 03/23/18 Fri [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/terangas-golden-hill-drill-program-intersects-high-grade

[ Edit | View ]

gzz hasn't done snything for the last year -- mugwump, 01:19:32 03/23/18 Fri [1]

time to buy?
https://www.google.com/search?q=gzz+stock+price&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

[ Edit | View ]

CC. More like the death of commercial real estate -- APOLLO, 00:16:21 03/23/18 Fri [1]

Where all the bridge loan product is Libor based. And end of the CLO market through which libor-based floaters get secuitized. More importantly, it's the end of arbitraging the shadow-banking spread which drives a lot of everything and is also libor-based. All those nasty swaps and bank derivatives could all go up inflames -EOW kind of thing if it gets out of hand. Have to wonder why its exploding or is this the DAVOS nuclear option to takedown Trump

ZH

The demonization of conservative principles such as limited government becomes much easier when globalists can attach them to an international catastrophe such as a financial collapse... And, since Trump has been set up as the strawman for conservative ideals, attaching catastrophe to Trump also vicariously attaches catastrophe to the rest of us."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-21/morgan-stanley-soaring-libor-story-year-not-fed

Last edited by author: Fri March 23, 2018 07:32:34   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

craig hulet replays up for his coast to coast this week -- BUFFORD, 23:08:09 03/22/18 Thu [1]

And one last nite

http://www.kcandassociates.org/radio/

[ Edit | View ]

desjardin staying with their $6.25 target for -- BUFFORD, 22:58:39 03/22/18 Thu [1]

For osisko mining

https://www.docdroid.net/10Ea2vm/osisko-mining-inc-desjardins-capital-markets.pdf

Last edited by author: Thu March 22, 2018 22:59:18   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

"the next crisis begins" - APOLLO -- CoralCalcium, 20:51:34 03/22/18 Thu [1]

Did you notice the part where it says that the rising libor will cause the dollar to skyrocket? Is that the death knell for gold???

[ Edit | View ]

Yep. He's right. This is where the next crisis begins -- APOLLO, 19:01:49 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-21/morgan-stanley-soaring-libor-story-year-not-fed

[ Edit | View ]

CC -- ROAN, 16:41:36 03/22/18 Thu [1]

I think EGO a good buy here. The Greeks will pull back when they are starving. Not too far away. I like lamaque play. I have a Lamaque specimen in my collection of minerals from around the world. It is pretty.

[ Edit | View ]

Bufford. -- ROAN, 16:39:15 03/22/18 Thu [1]

Not unless they are holding stocks in those plays. Seriously I have heard nothing like that but you can trust an Aussie to spin a yarn.

[ Edit | View ]

Thanks for your insights -- SilverFox, 16:21:48 03/22/18 Thu [1]

[ Edit | View ]

trump/DEMS agree to blow $1.3 trillion/annum -- mugwump, 15:40:13 03/22/18 Thu [1]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/white-house-president-trump-will-sign-1-3-trillion-omnibus-bill/

[ Edit | View ]

McEwen & GZZ's Glen Mullen -- BUFFORD, 15:10:33 03/22/18 Thu [1]

McEwen bailed Ian Ball out from losing those Abitibi royalties in some legal dispute otherwise there wouldn't be a RZZ today. He had to know Glen was going to get rich if
RZZ won the law suit. I figure McEwen is up about $20 million on his RZZ position plus whatever $$$ he has in GZZ.

l don't know what kind of $$$ McEwen made on his stem cell type stocks but RZZ is his be$t mining stock over the last 4 years.

So far this his year I think Glen only put out only one presentation and 0 news releases for GZZ. McEwen still owns his GZZ. Ian Ball will call you back if you send a message from RZZ website,.......

Last edited by author: Thu March 22, 2018 15:29:59   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Roan.........? are any of your Australian geologist friends saying -- BUFFORD, 14:56:03 03/22/18 Thu [1]

Saying anything on that Pilbara in reference to being a Witwatersrand 2

Last edited by author: Thu March 22, 2018 15:03:11   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

wow!! does altius like iron? -- mugwump, 13:02:08 03/22/18 Thu [1]

you betcha!
https://ceo.ca/@businesswire/altius-to-increase-holdings-in-alderon-iron-ore-to

In 2012 Liberty bought 15 million of those Alderon shares originally for C$2.67 a share, then another 3 million for C$2.41 a share.

Six years later it is selling out to Altius for 27 cents a share. Brutal investment.

Last edited by author: Thu March 22, 2018 13:26:06   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

LIBOR blowing out is a big deal re the futures market -- APOLLO, 12:50:54 03/22/18 Thu [1]

& carry trades - also, leasing rates. Its the beginning of a pretty serious correction

[ Edit | View ]

i needed some CASH to buy labrador iron ore royalty a couple of days ago -- mugwump, 12:49:24 03/22/18 Thu [1]

so i dumped that POS ego
good move

[ Edit | View ]

EGO -- CoralCalcium, 12:33:57 03/22/18 Thu [1]

Eldorado Gold: down 5.7 pct
BUZZ-Eldorado Gold: Down on muted forecast, suspension of dividend.

I don't own it. It's tempting in here. If I owned it I wouldn't sell it, but more patience is a must.

[ Edit | View ]

So is EGO a buy or not?? -- SilverFox, 12:18:34 03/22/18 Thu [1]

I have still a small position in Eldorado Gold and I regret holding on to it now. The question is will it recover or should I move on and take my lumps once again????

[ Edit | View ]

Abitibi Royalties -- CoralCalcium -- ROAN, 12:17:54 03/22/18 Thu [1]

Grades are OK for that size of open pit. Maybe the world is realizing Glenn is not to be trusted.

[ Edit | View ]

holy cow- ego sinks below a dollar -- mugwump, 10:54:48 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=EGO
beware of greeks bearing gifts

Last edited by author: Thu March 22, 2018 11:00:10   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

you're right coral- abitibi is taking a hit today -- mugwump, 10:33:13 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://www.google.com/search?q=abitibi+royalty+stock+price&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

[ Edit | View ]

Abitibi Royalties -- CoralCalcium, 10:28:20 03/22/18 Thu [1]

Gold grades look awfully low to me. Hope I'm missing something.

[ Edit | View ]

abitibi update rzz -- BUFFORD, 10:15:38 03/22/18 Thu [1]

http://www.abitibiroyalties.com/news/2018/march19/

[ Edit | View ]

Gold only up one day before the programs bash it -- SilverFox, 09:52:27 03/22/18 Thu [1]

Once again a one day move of 20 dollars up followed by gold falling the next day. We are not being allowed to have any up days in a row... The Banksters are at their games again. Tired of seeing this down pattern day after day.

[ Edit | View ]

jim grant shows up -- mugwump, 09:36:39 03/22/18 Thu [1]

discusses interest rates and gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GyN3YD6NU

[ Edit | View ]

wow!! buffett was correct -- mugwump, 09:21:03 03/22/18 Thu [1]

he said berkshire hathaway could go down 50%

[ Edit | View ]

time to get the hell out of FANG stocks -- mugwump, 09:16:16 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=INDICES&p=h1

[ Edit | View ]

kl hanging onto CASH -- mugwump, 09:06:26 03/22/18 Thu [1]

2 cent dividend
https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/kirkland-lake-gold-declares-quarterly-dividend-payment

[ Edit | View ]

more on altius potash expansion -- mugwump, 08:59:18 03/22/18 Thu [1]

http://altiusminerals.com/uploads/Potash-Royalties-Acquisition-Deck-(March-21-2018)-FINAL.pdf

[ Edit | View ]

iamgold dumps worthless shares -- mugwump, 07:43:09 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/iamgold-provides-update-on-holdings-in-tolima-gold

[ Edit | View ]

more bullshit from washington -- mugwump, 07:29:34 03/22/18 Thu [1]

DEMS control spending bull
no wall
what the fuck are the cowardly republicans doing?
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/03/21/exclusive-dave-brat-gop-buckled-to-democrat-omnibus-demands-trump-should-veto-until-we-get-border-wall-funding/

[ Edit | View ]

gran columbia refinancing -- mugwump, 07:19:24 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/gran-colombia-adapts-previously-proposed-debt-financing

[ Edit | View ]

anaconda drill results -- mugwump, 07:17:36 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/anaconda-mining-intersects-787-gt-gold-over-70-metres

[ Edit | View ]

avesoro drill results -- mugwump, 07:15:33 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/high-grade-intersections-from-new-liberty-infill-drilling

[ Edit | View ]

marathon drill results -- mugwump, 07:11:09 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/marathon-drilling-hits-high-grade-zone-at-marathon

[ Edit | View ]

semafo update on new mine -- mugwump, 07:09:00 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/semafo-construction-of-boungou-mine-87-complete

[ Edit | View ]

altius buys more potash holdings -- mugwump, 07:07:00 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@businesswire/altius-to-acquire-additional-potash-royalty-interests-metals-mining-holdings-llc-for-c65-million

[ Edit | View ]

comments on M&A deals -- mugwump, 06:56:00 03/22/18 Thu [1]

Good interview today w/ David E. and Cory.

As someone with skin in the game on each of the 3 M&A deals this week, I had similar thoughts. I pulled profits on my Klondex position for the quick swing-trade win on the position I started on the 13th, to rotate into other more beat up stocks. I have no interest personally in holding a Hecla position, and their larger debt position is a big overhang in their company that will need to be dealt with over the next few years. I hold other Silver and Gold producers that I like much more, but still it’s a win for Hecla to have scooped up KLDX / KDX on the cheap and at least these assets will survive to fight another day. The 59% premium was nice and reasonable for a takeover, but it wouldn’t have done much for most longer term shareholders in Klondex, and still took away the future percentage gains Klondex may have had outside of HL. It provided an escape hatch for many underwater KLDX / KDX investors, but many were not made whole by getting taken out near the bottom of this 18 month consolidation in the miners. My timing worked out well this time by only being in the stock for about a week before the takeover, but I only had 1 tranche in place, and planned on getting a 2nd & 3rd in place before a takeover happened, and was hoping Klondex would run some on its own before getting nabbed. One last reflection was that I was preparing for Hecla to acquire Dolly Varden, so now that takeover may take longer than expected (unless another suitor grabs them first).

As for Rye Patch being taken over by Alio, I wasn’t a huge fan of watching RPM dilute down existing shareholders for the last year and 1/2, blowing out their share count, doing a reverse split, blowing out even more more shares on capital raises and then selling near the bottom of the metals cycle long consolidation for a 35% premium, right before metals prices would have bailed them out and spiked the shares much higher on a percentage basis. However, it appears they needed the cash that ALO holds to get out of the debt spiral they were in and lender pressure, and apparently they needed a more competent company to run a production asset. It does diversify Alio into Nevada, which is much safer than where their Ana Paula development asset is in Guerrero, Mexico. After mulling it over it is possible that the combined company with 2 production assets + 3 development assets will attract more institutional interest as an undervalued mid-tier, but neither mine is that robust, the grades are low, and the development projects will take some work to bring those reserves into production.

As for the Anaconda takeover of Maritime, I remain more neutral. ANX has done a great job over the last year or two on both the production front and exploration front, and their acquisition of Orex was very well played, but I don’t know as much about the assets that Maritime Resources holds, and if it makes sense to have acquired them at this point. I still want to see most firepower focused on exploring/developing Goldboro for production, but maybe management saw Maritime as a more urgent transaction as it can also feed Pointe Rousse. The Anaconda team left themselves a little wiggle room to back out of this merger, but it does make sense to stay focused in Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and grow their presence there (I’m just not sure now was the time to do it). We’ll have to see how this merger pans out, but I trust ANX to make the right decision for value creation.

http://www.kereport.com/2018/03/21/3-ma-deal-week-minu/

Last edited by author: Thu March 22, 2018 06:59:15   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

arizona mining drill results -- mugwump, 06:45:18 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/arizona-mining-reports-significant-additional-high-grade

[ Edit | View ]

liberty gold update -- mugwump, 06:44:15 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/liberty-gold-provides-exploration-update-for-goldstrike

[ Edit | View ]

pure gold drill results -- mugwump, 06:42:30 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/pure-gold-expands-scale-of-the-madsen-wedge-target

[ Edit | View ]

excellon improved results -- mugwump, 06:39:06 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/excellon-reports-2017-annual-and-fourth-quarter-financial

[ Edit | View ]

Le Pens 'crime" is that she spoke out against islam -- mugwump, 05:41:40 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-21/france-free-speech-trial

[ Edit | View ]

kb pritzker- another clown for Illiniois -- mugwump, 05:38:09 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/let_jb_pritzker_take_it_from_here.html

[ Edit | View ]

hillary in India -- mugwump, 05:32:32 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/hillary_in_india_a_sari_spectacle.html

[ Edit | View ]

wheaton's paying a 9 cent dividend -- mugwump, 05:23:06 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/wheaton-precious-metals-exceeds-2017-production-guidance-db473

[ Edit | View ]

ego mediocre results -- mugwump, 05:17:48 03/22/18 Thu [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/eldorado-gold-reports-2017-year-end-and-fourth-quarter

[ Edit | View ]

Thanks for all the news Mugs -- APOLLO, 20:42:16 03/21/18 Wed [1]

Makes the site so much better w/ Mugs-news

[ Edit | View ]

wesdome free CASH flow and net income -- mugwump, 20:05:57 03/21/18 Wed [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/wesdome-announces-2017-fourth-quarter-and-full-year

[ Edit | View ]

liberal professors get the boot -- mugwump, 19:17:18 03/21/18 Wed [1]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/ed423083-e928-36bd-a116-f11429a5bb08/ss_university-of-wisconsin.html

[ Edit | View ]

Thanks Frustrated -- APOLLO, 16:38:26 03/21/18 Wed [1]

Some Shorts around the globe & in the morning, are stretched - should be a pop out of this & then we'll see

Last edited by author: Wed March 21, 2018 16:38:47   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

did you know that the homeless are now entitled -- Frustrated, 16:28:31 03/21/18 Wed [1]

to the Obama phone...

Free phone, Free monthly data, Free unlimited texts, Free monthly minutes...

what's not to love
...that's why everyone has a cell phone, not because they need one, because they can get one free.

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 15:56:49 03/21/18 Wed [1]

1338-1343 then the 1350's

but with options in the wings...probably sideways at best...

1357 spot is the old Sept 2017 high...then there are 3 highs in the 1360...then the all important 1375 2016 high

Last edited by author: Wed March 21, 2018 16:02:36   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

Ok Frustrated - 50 DMA is toast - what's next -- APOLLO, 15:51:18 03/21/18 Wed [1]

x

[ Edit | View ]

POG spot -- Frustrated, 15:05:49 03/21/18 Wed [1]

up against the 50 day MA...

50 day MA 1331 (and still rising since the end of Dec)
200 day MA 1291 (still rising since Aug of 2017)

[ Edit | View ]

my take -- Frustrated, 14:56:47 03/21/18 Wed [1]

3 hikes this year...so June and Sept - don't think they will do it during mid-year elections

and all the rest are up for debate based on data going forward...

3 hikes next year
2 hikes in 2020

[ Edit | View ]

Yea, we no longer have a mumbling DA that makes no sense -- APOLLO, 14:56:37 03/21/18 Wed [1]

& that's bad for the market - end of the mirage.

[ Edit | View ]

Powell -- CoralCalcium, 14:52:55 03/21/18 Wed [1]

The public is not used to someone that you can actually understand. The SM has dropped almost 300 points since he started speaking. I guess that's why Greenspan spoke in circles.

[ Edit | View ]

Will say this - Powell is a lot smarter than Yanet -- APOLLO, 14:46:58 03/21/18 Wed [1]

I see why Trump liked him. Also looks like "Risk On" is the order of the day

[ Edit | View ]

10 Year worth watching -- CoralCalcium, 14:38:59 03/21/18 Wed [1]

2.933% - Yikes. Could spoil the Wall Street party. Nasdaq just turned RED

Last edited by author: Wed March 21, 2018 14:41:19   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Up 0.25% -- APOLLO, 14:31:20 03/21/18 Wed [1]

As expected - now we wait for the news conference. Starting now

[ Edit | View ]

KLDX... -- Frustrated, 13:50:22 03/21/18 Wed [1]

I just sold mine here..along with the HL I bought
yesterday...I could be wrong but I don't like the fact that
the XAU couldn't even stay above 80 so playing it on the
safe side...

as far as KLDX goes I was one of the lucky ones, the offer
bailed me out at a profit ...wanted to make sure it stayed
that way...I'm thinking I would rather be able to "trade" HL in the
interim ...

Take the following scenario:

HL gets up to it's 200 day MA at 4.57...

assuming right now HL at 3.48 and KLDX at 2.29

4.57 x .4136 + .8411 = 2.73 +.23 Canadian assets
2.29 to 2.96 = +29.3%

3.48 to 4.57 = + 31.3%

but that assumes the Canadian assets are worth .23/share
and if one trusts the same mgt to run those assets when they gave
away the rest at what "appears" to be favorable terms to HL

Of course the above also ASSumes the deal goes through as is and
HL doesn't up the offer in the event of a new bidder
...which I hope is the case for those still underwater...

Last edited by author: Wed March 21, 2018 13:52:48   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

I have sent several letters home to parents -- Pyrite, 12:57:55 03/21/18 Wed [1]

The involved family:

[ Edit | View ]

the bullshit in the omnibus bill -- mugwump, 12:23:29 03/21/18 Wed [1]

no wall but a tunnel in new york?
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/03/21/exclusive-paul-gosar-on-omnibus-negotiations-were-kowtowing-to-schumers-tunnel-earmark-over-trumps-wall/

[ Edit | View ]

POG April options expiry...26th -- Frustrated, 12:03:07 03/21/18 Wed [1]

I don't see anything alarming ...but maybe you do/will

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/metals/precious/gold_quotes_settlements_options.html

[ Edit | View ]

I saw about 97% ... -- Frustrated, 11:58:35 03/21/18 Wed [1]

while seated too close to the restroom in a restaurant recently...

snippets:
A recent study recorded that 90% of people bring their phones into the bathroom...

But when we use phones in the bathroom, we're putting our health and our brains at risk in multiple ways. And we literally need to figure this shit out before we lose our minds.

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/smartphone-toilet-health-risks

[ Edit | View ]

Well, this is more than a "Wee Bounce" -- APOLLO, 11:48:43 03/21/18 Wed [1]

So, maybe, we have a ST bottom. Let's see how we do once the FOMC statement's out - but may have to reassess the next week or 2

[ Edit | View ]

and it is only going to get worse... -- Frustrated, 11:43:01 03/21/18 Wed [1]

regarding the Facebook scandal...sent it to my sister-in-law who's a High School teacher
in a relatively small town...her response...

I agree with you and the sad thing is they really have no clue how vulnerable they are. Most of my students are seriously addicted to their phones. It is literally a daily battle to keep them out of sight during class. I have sent several letters home to parents asking for their help with this problem, but it has little effect.

[ Edit | View ]

bought more -- mugwump, 11:24:33 03/21/18 Wed [1]

http://www.labradorironore.com/

http://www.labradorironore.com/News-Releases/Press-Release-Details/2018/Cash-Dividends-for-the-First-Quarter-of-2018---035-Per-Common-Share-Comprised-of-a-Regular-Dividend-of-025-and-a-Special-Dividend-of-010/default.aspx

Last edited by author: Wed March 21, 2018 11:30:18   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

strange -- mugwump, 11:22:26 03/21/18 Wed [1]

if the fed is gonna raise rates, why is the dollar down?

[ Edit | View ]

yeah The-Vet and APOLLO -- Frustrated, 11:05:53 03/21/18 Wed [1]

that's why I've been "trying" to remember to keep track of it weekly...as long as the data is "easily" available

[ Edit | View ]

Yea. that's code for nobody wanted this stuff at a price that was at least par - too funny -- APOLLO, 11:01:17 03/21/18 Wed [1]

Holdings of mortgage-backed securities were up $1 billion from October vs a scheduled decline for $28 billion.

[ Edit | View ]

Frus - Uneven? those figures are more than "uneven" -- The-Vet, 10:58:20 03/21/18 Wed [1]

Holdings of mortgage-backed securities were up $1 billion from October vs a scheduled decline for $28 billion. Note that mortgage-backed unwinding can be uneven

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated - OK, looks like they are dumping some of it -- APOLLO, 10:33:33 03/21/18 Wed [1]

They are definitely trying to get back to as close to zero position as possible

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 10:23:31 03/21/18 Wed [1]

it's a combination of BOTH...

Under the schedule for 2018, the Fed's Treasury holdings will be reduced by $270 billion while the holdings of mortgage-backed securities will be reduced by $180 billion.

PS
3/15/18 Treasury holdings were down $40 billion since October vs a scheduled unwinding of $42 billion. Holdings of mortgage-backed securities were up $1 billion from October vs a scheduled decline for $28 billion. Note that mortgage-backed unwinding can be uneven due to unscheduled prepayments of principal as well as timing differences in payments and settlements.

Last edited by author: Wed March 21, 2018 10:25:16   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated - the balance sheet reduction they are doing is not T-Bill product -- APOLLO, 10:19:55 03/21/18 Wed [1]

They are dumping all the RMBS/CMBS & other high grade credit (FNMAs Freddies, GNMAs -etc) that they rescued in the crisis - not Treasuries

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 10:19:32 03/21/18 Wed [1]

when our rates are higher than the Euro's ...who is going
to by buying Euro debt if our rates are higher?

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 10:17:02 03/21/18 Wed [1]

agreed...but they will stick to the balance sheet reduction
to do that...so someone "else" will have to be buying those bonds in the meantime ...

Last edited by author: Wed March 21, 2018 10:18:11   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

wow-bought klondex-it's cheap -- mugwump, 10:11:25 03/21/18 Wed [1]

hecla getting it for less than true value
somebody else should bid for it

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated - I think they are also rising -- APOLLO, 09:51:41 03/21/18 Wed [1]

because the FED needs to recoup fire-power while the economy shows strength - real or otherwise. They need to be able to cut when it turns. If you look at the $21T out there is T-Bills, the FED owns the majority - so they can keep buying/monetizing & keeping ST rates down to a certain extent if they want

Last edited by author: Wed March 21, 2018 09:52:29   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 09:26:39 03/21/18 Wed [1]

I don't believe interest rates are rising because of inflation,
IMO they will be rising because there is SO MUCH DEBT that
needs to be serviced...without higher rates ...no buyers.

The US is going to be issuing a lot of it's own to fund that
rising deficit.

[ Edit | View ]

Not good -- APOLLO, 08:55:26 03/21/18 Wed [1]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-21/trader-ignore-fed-real-action-commodities

[ Edit | View ]

Wee bounce it is. -- APOLLO, 08:45:30 03/21/18 Wed [1]

Probably sell that JNUG on the open. Then we'll see what Yanet 2nd has to say

[ Edit | View ]

interview with quentin hennigh -- mugwump, 08:33:41 03/21/18 Wed [1]

https://provenandprobable.com/novo-resources-project-updates-processing-plant-sampling/

[ Edit | View ]

russia is hoarding gold -- mugwump, 05:14:20 03/21/18 Wed [1]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-20/russia-hoarding-gold-fastest-pace-12-years

[ Edit | View ]

kldx sampling today some posts on SH unhappy campers -- BUFFORD, 23:40:48 03/20/18 Tue [1]

I did it this way as some browsers like (my android tablet)don't like the stockhosue sec cert.
RE:Sharks keeping it 10% discount

For those of you still totally lost in the analysis, HL did the deal at $ 1.44 USD 03/16 close price, which was the price KLDX was at in August 2013!!!!

They have added since then 2 mines and boosted production to 189 K for 2017. Regardless if it was a net loss for the year, they did the deal at

ROCK BOTTOM price so yes any longterm shareholder would be disgusted. 2018 would have generated cash flow and increased cash on hand

without any need to issue equity. Had they done the deal at $ 2.50 USD for a 40 % premium to $ 3.50 USD would be a different story. KLDX could

have easily gotten back to $ 2.50 USD on its own over this year especially if gold stays over $ 1300 USD for this year. Then the BoD should have

talked about making a deal. This was all about "saving face" quickly rather than doing what they should have done and SACK MANAGEMENT. Deal

was done at close of $ 1.44 USD Friday afternoon. This is highway robbery for long-term holders of this equity. I hope HL trades far DOWN and I will

re-buy for the arbitrage. JIN

Loonee wrote:
Cash option is $2.47 usd per share, which equates to $3.21 CAD at 1.30 fx. 90% of 3.21 = 2.89 CAD. Sharks can sit and accumulate from impatient

for 10% gain end of next qtr. Also discounting the benefit of newly listed KDX Canada shares. If the CAD $ continues to weaken and HL share price

rises with analyst upgrades or gold strength, combo cash and share option becomes more attractive. Really, if you are even a short term investor,

this is a buy. Who knows, other firms could come in with a more attractive offer?

TWO MORE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER

Two more issues: I. If due diligence was in the works since December per HL's press release, why not run the 15000 mined oz. through Midas Mill to

at least make over 200 K GOEs for the year to come close to guidance? Why hold off?? If you're selling to a 3rd party, who cares if recovery is only

75 % if you're going to be acquired? At least you'd hit 200 K GOEs for the year. II. Why release the garbage resource statement February 6th?

Honestly, there are more questions than answers and looking back, the timing of these press releases heavily discounted the SP unfairly, so really

this massive 55 % premium is artificial since it was off the completely suppressed corporate value of KLDX. This to say the least is suspicious. JIN

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard#cMtDW6IlyhWuRUT0.99

RE:Sharks keeping it 10% discount

Yes, other firms can use the extensive DD done by Hecla and jump in fairly quickly. All they need to do is express their intent... and Hecla's offer is

held up 10 days to 2 weeks.

I think a further 15 % bump is possible, Hecla will then need to counter with a further 10 % increase above that. Fair value is around US$3.50 but

that would also include Canada.

The offer price even at this high premium grossly under values these 3 Nevda properties. Potential bidders include GFI, SSRM, KL, IAG, AEM, and

even asset depleted EGO.

U
March 20, 2018 - 12:08 PM 68 Reads
Post# 27746937

RE:TWO MORE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER

Yes, looks like the Board probably failed to do a thorough shop around but provided Hecla a sweetheart deal while they were negotiating by issuing

these negative releases which were actually not necessary. Where is the promised Q4 2017 Hatter Graben resource, what about Midas mine ?
They could have easily avoided the FC resource 20 % hit to SP.

That is really where the lawyers have a case.
Forget this garbage..I think KL is getting a BO offer

I don't have any hard data...call it a hunch but they did reject an offer last year, are THE best miner on the planet now, the stock is cheap and I've

tried to contact them 5 times now only to be met with silence.

Given that the majors are running out of resource and the plum that KL is....do the math

You can't go wrong owning this and if there is an offer coming it will have to be substantial

Tony has experience selling other miners that he ran

Connect the dots...there might be some substance to this

RE:RE:Where does Paul Huet go ???

Hi Banned/passionate, Who did you call at KL and didn't answer 5 times? Mark Utting?? Usually they answer at KL. Not sure if there would be a BO

since Jennifer Wagner just converted her options and sold off hundreds of thousands worth of shares probably just profit taking early last week.

Agreed best miner in the world and wait until Q1 production comes out. This is going back past $ 21 in a flash. Thx.

banned45times wrote: Hell is fine with me

Deal Makers manipulated the share price down.

Sleazy tactics to lower the purchase price for Hecla, and grant Klondex BOD and management cheap options.

In the past 4mo

-Negative Grade reconcilliation announced at True North. Mine downgraded to care and maintenance
-20% downgrade of FC resources. A press release to announce mine depletion, incredible !
-Huet has the "flu" and Q4 results are pushed out a month. Then to add insult to injury the call is incredibly downbeat. They make a "special tax"

payment that results in big loss for the quarter. Miss on guidance and provide no actionable steps to solve the Hollister recovery problem.

There is a possibility they may start announcing good news after the transaction is approved but who wants to trust investment capital with a

bunch of thugs? KDX and HL have strategically carved out the flesh and bone marrow of shareholders to fatten their pockets. It would be naive to

assume you will not be treated to more abuse in the future.

I agree KL is without exception the best of the best, but lets keep the discussion focused on KDX .
-

Last edited by author: Tue March 20, 2018 23:42:27   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Hecla - Klondex shareholders aren't going to like this -- APOLLO, 18:13:27 03/20/18 Tue [1]

http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/mining-company-may-need-to-pay-m-to-montana-for/article_a38ed32d-6cde-5dd4-a67b-ee1b567f5de3.html

Enviro's gone Wild - this really is a stretch. Baker was an executive at Pegasus, so Hecla is responsible for employing him?? Whoa

Last edited by author: Tue March 20, 2018 18:19:14   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Regarding PM shares -- SilverFox, 17:52:56 03/20/18 Tue [1]

They have been rough now for several years. Therefore another few days of a down draft will not greatly impact them. They have been unloved for so long that we might see some upside by bottom pickers.... We keep hearing about the yuan convertible to gold for oil deal for months and yet it has not happened... The Bankster's are loving it because they can trade paper gold for dollars and have been getting away with this scam for years.

Last edited by author: Tue March 20, 2018 17:53:55   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Bought some JNUG into the close for a wee bump in the morning -- APOLLO, 16:44:04 03/20/18 Tue [1]

but looking at gold's chart - from here to end of March could be pretty rough

[ Edit | View ]

Seven Stars Cloud Group - SSC -- CoralCalcium, 14:58:25 03/20/18 Tue [1]

Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. (SSC)
Lifshitz & Miller announces investigation into possible securities law violations in connection with the announcement that SSC would slash its previously-issued full-year 2017 guidance by more than half.
If you are a Seven Stars investor, and would like additional information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 or e-mail at info@jlclasslaw.com.

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated - yes, just saying, based on today's price -- APOLLO, 14:44:51 03/20/18 Tue [1]

x

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 14:08:15 03/20/18 Tue [1]

isn't that jumping the gun just a wee bit? The vote doesn't
even happen until June.

[ Edit | View ]

bought labrador iron ore royalty -- mugwump, 14:00:55 03/20/18 Tue [1]

http://www.labradorironore.com/

[ Edit | View ]

@KLDX. Problem is, everyone is electing cash -- APOLLO, 12:58:05 03/20/18 Tue [1]

So your getting the combo deal

[ Edit | View ]

I'm around... -- Frustrated, 11:14:22 03/20/18 Tue [1]

more time watching the tape, less time posting...

KLDX
well, so far today, they weren't buying the HL all share
smack down...
3.25 x .6272 = 2.038 US

today's low this far 2.18 US

3.25 x .4136 + .8411 = 2.185

but the day is early...

[ Edit | View ]

Or.... -- knapper, 11:10:18 03/20/18 Tue [1]

where's frus. That's the place.

[ Edit | View ]

Whoa....am I in the right place? -- knapper, 11:09:53 03/20/18 Tue [1]

Wha' happened?

How do I tell if I've clicked the right button to the right forum? Yes, I need to get rid of one of the sites...procrastination...but now how do I figure out the difference given the new additions?

Oh, I know. Look for RIP, Carmack, KidD, tamryn, and a few others. That's NOT it. Delete that link.

Last edited by author: Tue March 20, 2018 11:13:06   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

mugwump - yes the status of the transfers of cash is still murky -- The-Vet, 10:52:29 03/20/18 Tue [1]

The latest release did say that they had managed to transfer another $30 million to GRZ's NA banks so we can only assume that the balance and all payments subsequent to November are still in GRZ's Vz trust account. They initially got $99 million into NA prior to the US and Canadian sanctions and had an additional $88 million in trust as at November. Since then there should have been another 4 payments of $29.5 million into the trust account.
That works out to $176.5 million in trust in Vz and $129 million already delivered into NA banks. The fact that they have managed to get at least $30 million out despite sanctions demonstrates that it is possible. The current market cap is less than cash in the bank if we can assume that the money in trust will eventually be able to be transferred.

[ Edit | View ]

thomson shows up -- mugwump, 10:14:04 03/20/18 Tue [1]

Most gold investors are not focused enough on buying their favourite gold stocks in the current $21 buy zone for GDX. Instead they are trying to guess when a big parabolic price rise will occur. That type of price action starts at the end of an inflationary period, not the beginning of it. I will say that I’m particularly excited to see the chairman of Barrick (John Thornton) step into the open market and buy more than 300,000 Barrick shares. He obviously sees the current time as one for major gold stock accumulation and I’ll dare to suggest gold bugs around the world need to follow that lead!

Thanks!

Cheers
st

Mar 20, 2018
Stewart Thomson
Graceland Updates

[ Edit | View ]

the vet re: gold reserve -- mugwump, 10:05:41 03/20/18 Tue [1]

it talks about the mine but doesn't talk about getting paid by venezuela

[ Edit | View ]

facebook shares plunge -- mugwump, 10:01:54 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-20/facebook-shares-extend-plunge-after-ftc-probe-revealed
good

[ Edit | View ]

mugs - GRZ did release an update yesterday -- The-Vet, 10:00:45 03/20/18 Tue [1]

http://ir.goldreserveinc.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=101938&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2338816

Last edited by author: Tue March 20, 2018 10:01:15   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

wolfden drill results -- mugwump, 09:39:40 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://ceo.ca/@newswire/wolfden-announces-positive-second-phase-drill-results

[ Edit | View ]

B2 earn in agreement -- mugwump, 09:36:52 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/update-on-b2gold-earn-in-agreement

[ Edit | View ]

B2 responds to erroneous Mali reports -- mugwump, 09:33:52 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/b2gold-responds-to-news-regarding-new-mali-mining-code

[ Edit | View ]

novo update -- mugwump, 09:30:29 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/novo-provides-an-exploration-update-from-comet-well

[ Edit | View ]

obama eviscerated the american republic -- mugwump, 06:25:25 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/the_left_at_work_lets_hope_trump_survives.html

[ Edit | View ]

time for the mueller witch hunt to end -- mugwump, 05:09:09 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/fake_news_on_the_mueller_investigation.html

[ Edit | View ]

crude oil climbing -- mugwump, 05:03:36 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://finviz.com/futures.ashx

[ Edit | View ]

millrock partner reports new resource -- mugwump, 04:53:59 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/millrock-partner-polarx-reports-maiden-resource-for

[ Edit | View ]

feminist hypocrisy and Sharia law -- mugwump, 04:50:12 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/linda_sarsour_and_feminist_hypocrisy.html

[ Edit | View ]

bought altius -- mugwump, 04:44:24 03/20/18 Tue [1]

http://altiusminerals.com/uploads/ALTIUS-REPORTS-REVENUE-OF-47-4M-AND-ADJUSTED-EBITDA-OF-38_-2M-FINAL_.pdf

[ Edit | View ]

will rml get paid? -- mugwump, 04:34:08 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-C%3aRML-2542867&symbol=RML®ion=C

[ Edit | View ]

gold reserve- no updates since november -- mugwump, 04:26:35 03/20/18 Tue [1]

what's up??
https://www.goldreserveinc.com/gold-reserve-provides-november-venezuela-update-17-15/

[ Edit | View ]

obama director- facebook was on our side -- mugwump, 04:14:37 03/20/18 Tue [1]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/obamas-former-campaign-director-makes-bombshell-facebook-claim-they-were-our-side

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated and others -- Raja, 03:18:06 03/20/18 Tue [1]

I did a bad job in posting that link. Although it is OK, but I had this one in mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05_0urmPkcA

Try it with the clips and then please post results.

[ Edit | View ]

Interesting. Zeus says he's opening a new site -- APOLLO, 00:54:30 03/20/18 Tue [1]

& a Kitco reunion unfolds - go figure

[ Edit | View ]

Ben... -- Frustrated, 00:15:47 03/20/18 Tue [1]

"DINOSAUR you are not"...

YES I AM and don't have a problem with it...was out this weekend partying ...watching a 30's something (she was drunk as a skunk) dancing with a 60's-70's something with the 30's something saying what is it with the the phones...(it was the 60's-70's something on the cell phone)

people can't even put their cell phones down when going to the bathroom in a restaurant... I find it sickening. Can't enjoy an outdoor concert without looking at their cell phones, can't enjoy the beach without looking at their cell phones...

I would rather be flying the brand NEW 16 ft delta kite any day or if we get 16 mph wind gust it will be flying me.

[ Edit | View ]

waterton doesn't sound like a mining CEOs best friend -- BUFFORD, 00:07:06 03/20/18 Tue [1]

thats some high interest rates.....its strange that an android tablet won't let me view this link without a buzzberg subscription

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-10/gryphon-gold-suit-alleges-waterton-behind-loan-linked-bankruptcy

"➞
Investor claims officers let private-equity firm take control

Borrowing came at interest rates as high as 1,057 percent

A shareholder of Gryphon Gold Corp. sued some of its former officers and directors alleging that they drove the company into bankruptcy through a series of illegal high-interest loans from Waterton Global Resource Management Inc.

The suit, filed by G.R. Dawson Holdings Ltd. on March 3 in a Nevada state court, claims the directors and officers allowed Waterton to take control of Gryphon’s primary asset, a gold mine in Hawthorne, Nevada. It alleges that the people agreed to loans at usurious rates of as much as 1,057 percent, in breach of the Canadian criminal code, according to the filing.

The complaint alleges that Waterton, a Toronto-based private equity firm, while not named as a defendant in the suit, uses a business model that places “friendlies” on company boards and management that encourages using it as the only source of capital. It alleges that former Gryphon Chief Executive Officer James O’Neil came from a company that was heavily indebted to Waterton, Jipangu International Inc., and returned to that company after “the course of the debtor’s destruction was fully set in place.”

“There is no evidence that the Gryphon board did anything except intentionally allow Waterton to create agreements that Gryphon had no chance of performing and would inevitably lead to Gryphon’s loss of all value,” the complaint says. Gryphon Gold filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2013 in Reno, Nevada.

Waterton officials, including Isser Elishis, managing partner and chief investment officer, couldn’t be reached for comment. A request for comment submitted to Jipangu Inc. for the company and O’Neil received a reply that Jipangu International was no longer its subsidiary and that the company has “no information or comments" on the suit.

Funding Trends

Prospecting and small-cap mining companies have turned to private equity and hedge funds in recent years for financing as their industry has faced headwinds from lower prices. Waterton, an active player in private equity and mining, has two funds that raised more than $1.7 billion in 2014 and 2016 for investments, according to its website.

Private-equity firms often acts a “lender of last resort” in distressed financial situations by providing loans that banks would be unwilling or unable to make.

The suit alleges that during the bankruptcy proceeding, Waterton caused the mine to underperform in order to inhibit Gryphon from having a “successful reorganization.” Before resigning, the directors and officers failed to protect the interests of Gryphon shareholders, according to court filings.

Disputes about company valuations frequently arise in bankruptcy proceedings, Robin Schwill, a partner in Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP’s restructuring practice, who has worked on mining cases, but isn’t involved in the suit. Disagreements about whether a rate of interest is criminally high are common because there is no straightforward way of calculating it to include fees, timelines and other factors, he said.

“That will always give rise to potential arguments,” he said.

The suit alleges that as of October 2015 Waterton has caused $450 million of losses to shareholders of mining companies since it began providing debt financing in Canada in 2009. Gryphon Gold has been damaged by the loss of its entire interest in the Nevada mine, damage worth at least $50 million dollars and “perhaps hundreds of million of dollars,” according to court papers.

The plaintiff is seeking a judgement for breach of fiduciary duty with damages proven in excess of $10,000, and for punitive damages, according to the filing.

The case is G.R. Dawson Holdings Ltd. v. James O’Neil, CV17-00461, Second Judicial District Court for the State of Nevada, Washoe County.

You might like:
Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data"

Last edited by author: Tue March 20, 2018 00:35:04   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

KitcoTodd - yes Traff was a character -- APOLLO, 23:22:25 03/19/18 Mon [1]

between his boat & mannerisms (I think he called Frustrated darling - LOL). Funny guy

[ Edit | View ]

Hambone... -- Frustrated, 22:42:01 03/19/18 Mon [1]

noone (kitco) better than Hammy with the balance sheet...he is missed.

[ Edit | View ]

Raja... -- Frustrated, 22:40:59 03/19/18 Mon [1]

well that was the easy way...sent it off to someone I know
has high BP - but doubt they will use it...you can lead a
horse to water....

[ Edit | View ]

Having been one of four 'moderators' (for a short while) here..... -- Norwester, 22:26:53 03/19/18 Mon [1]

...I can certainly understand the responsibilities it places on one, especially if a 'certain atmosphere' of acceptable (by the vast majority) information is desired...When the posts by certain individuals rose to the level of disruption, direct insults of other posters, pornographic references to belittle other posters, and general disdain for any civility for the majority, WE acted to 'clean up' the mess....None of us ever took a 'first offense' action nor blocked a poster without first having repeatedly cautioned him/her to clean-up their acts....When those cautions were ignored in favor of said violators rather seeing their venom and accusations in print, we had no choice but to act....Others will have seen it differently but they weren't getting emails from a vast majority of posters on the Forum who were ALSO fed-up with the nastiness and mud-slinging, far beyond a few good-natured insults -- way beyond in the case of two specifically denigrating posters who felt they could do as they damned well pleased.....

Your current moderator has done a Spartan's job of clearly establishing his guidelines and expectations, laying-out the consequences for those who could not follow the 'rules', and for taking the actions he promised he'd take when/if a poster chose to start belittling another or was unjustly harassed for holding a differing point of view.....

Frankly, I'd prefer to see those posters who do have information to contribute in a civil manner who are currently unable to sign-up here somehow given an opening to do so, if they felt they wanted to....

The VOY folks are horribly indifferent at times to requests for help, but will eventually respond if one rattles their doors long enough....it's worth trying, Mr. Moderator....

[ Edit | View ]

Welcome back Kitcotodd -- Zeus, 22:19:40 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Gee the ol' names are coming out of the woodwork !

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated and others -- Raja, 22:19:18 03/19/18 Mon [1]

This is the link to reduce high BP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HGnizDUugE

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 22:31:22   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Hambone decided he'd had enough. -- Zeus, 22:17:21 03/19/18 Mon [1]

He quit posting many months ago.

[ Edit | View ]

ahhh Edlo Traff --- -- Zeus, 22:15:43 03/19/18 Mon [1]

he spelt his "nick" backwards --- Olde FFart !
He was great guy, posted from Austin, Tx
Excellent sense of humor, with his homespun wisdom.

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 22:18:44   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Ha ha good old TRAFF -- Kitcotodd, 21:56:33 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Thank you Apollo. Traff was far more interesting than me.

[ Edit | View ]

Big question is -- APOLLO, 21:54:58 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Where's Hambone

[ Edit | View ]

Apollo - my boat? -- Kitcotodd, 21:54:23 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Are you saying as a goldbug I am fortunate not to be underwater?

Good to post again. Hi Frustrated. How are you? Glad I am around as well.

Klondex bought out for 50+% premium and there's not a sniff of takeover excitement. Am I missing something or isn't that a little pathetic as a group?

Someone posted March is the worst month for gold. Let's hope.

Where's Hambone? He saved me with his NMKTF and LSG recommendations. HAMBONE could spot stocks.

[ Edit | View ]

Right Frustrated. Traff was your buddy -- APOLLO, 21:54:19 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Remember now

[ Edit | View ]

Uber self-driving car kills pedestrian in first fatal autonomous crash -- Frustrated, 21:15:48 03/19/18 Mon [1]

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/19/technology/uber-autonomous-car-fatal-crash/index.html

[ Edit | View ]

BUFFORD -- Frustrated, 21:04:22 03/19/18 Mon [1]

are you familiar with Waterton ...who are they
...I did see in the SEC filings a HUGE amount of options afforded them..

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 21:02:50 03/19/18 Mon [1]

the boat guy was TRAFF...not Todd...

[ Edit | View ]

Zeus. Would prefer you stay -- APOLLO, 20:57:57 03/19/18 Mon [1]

To each his own

[ Edit | View ]

Whoa Todd - you posting from your boat? -- APOLLO, 20:57:06 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Blast from the past

[ Edit | View ]

BUFFORD -- Frustrated, 20:47:19 03/19/18 Mon [1]

I take it you saw this:

KLONDEX MINES INVESTOR ALERT BY THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL OF LOUISIANA: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy of Price and Process in Proposed Sale of Klondex Mines Ltd.

PS the direct link you posted didn't work for me, but
tis OK because I posted those Waterton numbers before
seeing your post...

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 20:49:37   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Kitcotodd -- Frustrated, 20:44:41 03/19/18 Mon [1]

YES, it has been a long time...nice to see you ...and to
know that you are still around...

[ Edit | View ]

sh poster bittersweet -- BUFFORD, 20:34:10 03/19/18 Mon [1]

he got a point on that waterton ......I'm sure FU Bailey will file a class action lawsuit in the US. If HL raises their offer another buck I'll pass on the lawsuit

"SH poster bittersweet

A good opportunity to exit your postion.
What we know:
-Hecla is a GARBAGE company (yes SSR would have been 10x better)
-Just like Klondex management, Klondex Canada is cr@p.
-Shareholders thrown under the bus. Im sure managment gave themselves a bunch of cheap options. And Waterton is the big winner. I don't even see how they can take such a massive position right before the takeout and not charged with insider trading or have other legal charges. Disgusting. And they trade in the US too. Will keep an eye on this.
-There are other good junior miners out there with more reputable management so good opportunity for folks to move to green pastures"

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard#88BsQ9d07eHEO1xX.99

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 20:46:07   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Apollo - I respect your choice to stay -- Zeus, 20:23:35 03/19/18 Mon [1]

The door is always open for you and others here.
Hope some of you look in to see it at some stage.

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 20:33:25   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Hi everyone -- Kitcotodd, 19:29:54 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Test. Haven't posted for moons. Easy login.

If anyone is having trouble logging in perhaps it is browser related.

Let's go GOLD

[ Edit | View ]

Kuston. I have no ego in terms of who listens/doesn't -- APOLLO, 19:20:51 03/19/18 Mon [1]

This has been peaceful - unlike most of our other experiences together Frustrated's here, I know where to find Philbond Appreciate other participation. I'm confused about the uproar - seems it leads back to where we've been

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- kuston, 18:53:18 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Why are you staying here? Why do you even post here?

Reaching a bigger audience with your message, participating in a meaningful discussion or being exposed to new ideas are usually the reasons anyone posts. By staying here without the audience I'd assume you have different objectives? In that case, I'm sure there will be a spot for you if you change your mind.

[ Edit | View ]

BRANDON/VOY...if you are out there... -- Frustrated, 18:27:11 03/19/18 Mon [1]

isn't there some way you could get the posters that want to post here access...

[ Edit | View ]

kuston -- Frustrated, 18:24:51 03/19/18 Mon [1]

just edited my previous post...I had the site blocked after I stopped posting there...

[ Edit | View ]

I'm staying here -- APOLLO, 18:24:06 03/19/18 Mon [1]

x

[ Edit | View ]

inprivate Explore at Quicktopic -- kuston, 18:22:22 03/19/18 Mon [1]

I have never used IE before today so I'm sure there is no cookie on this computer. I was able to log in and enter my password in an InPrivate window.

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 18:23:00   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Gold Reserve (GRZ.T) (GDRZF) -- The-Vet, 18:03:05 03/19/18 Mon [1]

PEA released..

Two stage mine build envisioned AISC $483 an ounce
Payback 4 years - 45 year mine life..
Estimated Average Annual Gold Production
(Years 3-18) 1.229 million Ounces
Estimated Average Annual Copper Production
(Years 3-18) 77 million Lbs.

http://phoenix.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=101938&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2338816

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 18:14:09   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

kuston... -- Frustrated, 17:51:01 03/19/18 Mon [1]

nevermind...I think I had quicktopics blocked in my privacy list after I stopped posting there...

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 18:23:07   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

Cambridge Analytica doco -- Iainmac, 17:48:36 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Worth a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpbeOCKZFfQ&app=desktop

[ Edit | View ]

inprivate Explore at Quicktopic -- kuston, 17:40:52 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Frustrated, I'm currently logged into Quicktopic.com using an Inprivate Explorer browser. yes you can browse this way.

[ Edit | View ]

Zeus -- Frustrated, 17:28:14 03/19/18 Mon [1]

as I recall - I could be wrong, but in order to post at
quick topics you can't use InPrivate in IE...is that just
on the log-in?

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated -- Zeus, 17:24:30 03/19/18 Mon [1]

"go to the other site and take the 10 most frequent posters
and see what percent of the posts they represent...I think
you might be surprised..."

I still haven't received any response from Voy, which is
disappointing, but as pyrite said, that seems to be their
modus operandi.

The initial idea for a new site is to create a list of
invited posters, which will be all those VOY posters
without warnings.

Also about 5-6 from Wile's site. That's it.

There is NO intention to let the trolls get a hold of any
new site. Trolls will quickly be shown the door.

There may also be a posting limit of "x" posts per day, so
we don't get swamped. Perhaps "x" = 15/20 ? Most of us
only post 3-6 times a day, so that does not limit current
posters.

Suggest that those who want to see it in action first
continue to post here until new site has a track record.

We aim to replicate this site, and allow a few extra's in.
AND keep a very tight rein on trolls --- End of story.

###

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO...JUNE -- Frustrated, 17:19:26 03/19/18 Mon [1]

...that's a long time to remain short HL...

It is anticipated that the special meeting of Klondex shareholders to consider the Transaction will be held in June 2018.

[ Edit | View ]

Raja... -- Frustrated, 17:13:01 03/19/18 Mon [1]

left click your mouse at the top of the text in your file, hold the shift key down and left click at the bottom of the file...and
the entire text in the file should be highlighted...

or if the file is alone try CTRL A to highlight all the text in the file

once highlighted, right click and choose copy...

go here:

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=4ySwWuygDciQtQWFh4aoCg&q=hindi+to+english+translator&oq=Hindi+to+englis&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0i131k1j0l9.1994.7448.0.8874.10.10.0.0.0.0.106.959.6j4.10.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.10.956....0.BPVFTLWA_5U

left click in the box where it says enter text then right click and select paste (the translation should appear on the other side)

once translated go through the same procedure with the translated text to where you want to post the translation

PS there is a limit of how much you can translate via Google at one time.

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 17:25:12   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated -- Raja, 16:58:07 03/19/18 Mon [1]

I have just received a video that tells how to control your BP without drugs. It is in Hindi but there is English subtitle on it. It seems incredible to me. I would like folks to try who have high BP and then post the results of their experience. There will not be any harm in this trick, or yoga method.
The problem is this: I have it on the desk top. But I don't know how to post it here. HELP! Tia

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated - hard to tell how they play this -- APOLLO, 16:44:24 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Right now, short HL & Long KLDX seems the easy trade

[ Edit | View ]

KLDX.... -- Frustrated, 16:42:28 03/19/18 Mon [1]

not sure what the overlap in shares owned is...but that was mighty insightful on their purchase timing...

from SC 13G/A's first they show up is 1/22/2018

Waterton Mining Parallel Fund Offshore Master, LP

Waterton Nevada Splitter, LLC
1/22/18 7,600,000

Waterton Precious Metals Fund II Cayman, LP
1/22/18 11,632,007
3/5/2018 13,107,754

Waterton Global Resource Management, LP
1/22/18 11,632,007
3/5/2018 18,604,814

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 15:46:55 03/19/18 Mon [1]

$3.34 HL x .4136 shares = $1.381 + .8411 = 2.223 + .23 = 2.45

so can they keep HL down?

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated - yes, you can get caught in a combo deal -- APOLLO, 15:38:10 03/19/18 Mon [1]

& given the cash trade is now about $0.40 higher - real possibility

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 15:37:16 03/19/18 Mon [1]

ok, that was the rub:

US$0.8411 in cash and 0.4136 Hecla shares if all elect cash or shares ...

[ Edit | View ]

Yes, just the common - but fully diluted -- APOLLO, 15:25:51 03/19/18 Mon [1]

So any option holders, Conv pref or conv debt - have not gone over their balance sheet - that's next, would participate based on conversion

[ Edit | View ]

. -- Frustrated, 15:20:15 03/19/18 Mon [1]

As of March 9, 2018, there were 179,614,947 common shares, 4,033,138 options, 10,001,242 warrants, 1,390,342 RSUs, 507,633 PSUs outstanding, and 195,547,302 common shares outstanding on a fully diluted basis.

45,000,000/195,547,302 = .23

Klondex is pleased to be forming Klondex Canada. Certain members of Klondex’s board and management team will continue on at Klondex Canada. Hecla will subscribe for US$7.0 million of common shares of New Klondex in exchange for a 13.46% equity interest, based on a pre-investment Klondex Canada valuation of US$45 million. Klondex Canada intends to make an application to list its shares on the TSX-V.

7/.1346 = $52M???

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 15:29:19   Edited 3 times.

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated - looks like given a cap of HL shares allocated to the transaction -- APOLLO, 15:19:47 03/19/18 Mon [1]

If everyone wants shares, it defaults to a combo deal & visa versa

[ Edit | View ]

From KLDX web-site -- APOLLO, 15:18:24 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Terms of the Transaction
Klondex shareholders may elect to receive either US$2.47 in cash (Cash Alternative) or 0.6272 of a Hecla share (Share Alternative), each full Hecla share being currently valued at US$3.94, subject in each case to pro-ration based on a maximum cash consideration of US$157.4 million and a maximum number of Hecla shares issued of 77.4 million.If all Klondex shareholders elect either the Cash Alternative or the Share Alternative, each Klondex shareholder would be entitled to receive US$0.8411 in cash and 0.4136 Hecla shares. Klondex shareholders may also elect to receive US$0.8411 in cash and 0.4136 of a Hecla share and Klondex shareholders who fail to make an election will automatically receive US$0.8411 in cash and 0.4136 of a Hecla share. Klondex shareholders will also receive shares of a newly formed company (Klondex Canada) which will hold Klondex’s Canadian assets, including the True North and Bison Gold Resources

https://www.klondexmines.com/investors/news/hecla-to-acquire-three-high-grade-nevada-gold-mines-with-the-acquisition-of-klondex-mines-ltd-1

[ Edit | View ]

. -- Frustrated, 15:15:12 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Klondex is pleased to be forming Klondex Canada. Certain members of Klondex’s board and management team will continue on at Klondex Canada. Hecla will subscribe for US$7.0 million of common shares of New Klondex in exchange for a 13.46% equity interest, based on a pre-investment Klondex Canada valuation of US$45 million. Klondex Canada intends to make an application to list its shares on the TSX-V.

Klondex shareholders may elect to receive either US$2.47 in cash (Cash Alternative) or 0.6272 of a Hecla share (Share Alternative), each full Hecla share being currently valued at US$3.94, subject in each case to pro-ration based on a maximum cash consideration of US$157.4 million and a maximum number of Hecla shares issued of 77.4 million. If all Klondex shareholders elect either the Cash Alternative or the Share Alternative, each Klondex shareholder would be entitled to receive US$0.8411 in cash and 0.4136 Hecla shares. Klondex shareholders may also elect to receive US$0.8411 in cash and 0.4136 of a Hecla share and Klondex shareholders who fail to make an election will automatically receive US$0.8411 in cash and 0.4136 of a Hecla share. Klondex shareholders will also receive shares of a newly formed company (Klondex Canada) which will hold Klondex’s Canadian assets, including the True North and Bison Gold Resources properties.

APOLLO - maybe HL plans to use it as leverage in the stike, either play ball or we will spend our time and efforts for now on the KLDX assets...

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 15:19:53   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 15:10:04 03/19/18 Mon [1]

will have to read up some more myself...saw this posted, again not my work:

BTW, from what I understand, you can sell your shares at market and take your cash or hold and receive .6272 sh/HL per sh/KLDX. $$ value same based upon prices quoted. The other option on the table is $0.8411 cash/sh KLDX and .4136 sh/HL per sh/KLDX plus x# shares of the spin off. Again $$ value the same at prices quoted. Depends on the shareholder vote. Some will vote immediately buy selling their shares and taking the money. Some will sell a portion and hold for the cash and share swap for the remainder. All up to you. There could very well be a premium to the price for the cash option. I am sure HECLA will want to buy as many shares outright as possible which would limit a lot of paperwork. The overriding question would be attainment of shares and the value thereof, in the spin off of Klondex Canadian. Again these are my opinions only and I am in no way saying what to do.

[ Edit | View ]

Frustrated - right, you are better off taking the $2.47 in cash -- APOLLO, 15:07:10 03/19/18 Mon [1]

.6272 X 3.36= $2.08. So if you get the residual shares either way, you would elect to take the cash offer of $2.47. Unless, HL has some surprise ala Lucky Friday settlement, that's going to push its shares higher - right?

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 15:03:17 03/19/18 Mon [1]

2.47/3.85 = .642%

[ Edit | View ]

Got to read it Frustrated - its an acquisition, so doubt HL gets reidual KLDX shares -- APOLLO, 14:57:51 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Just KLDX shareholders of record before the approvals are done - some date designated after as part of the vote??

[ Edit | View ]

APOLLO -- Frustrated, 14:55:01 03/19/18 Mon [1]

from the way I read it ...KLDX retains the Canadian assets
and they will be spun out to shareholders of KLDX (which
means that in essence HL gets some of them as well?

...I read somewhere True North had "All in costs per oz sold" of $1767 - but didn't verify that.

the break-up fee is 21M - for BOTH sides...

[ Edit | View ]

Would say buying KLDX here is "No Brainer" -- APOLLO, 14:47:01 03/19/18 Mon [1]

you can either elect $2.47 in cash - plus get Canadian shares?? Or take HL @ .6272% + CND Shares in the residual co?? The stock is trading at $2.21 - need to read carefully & make sure that either scenario gets you CND shares. So, the questions is, does HL have something up its sleeve that they believe will drive their shares higher before the election deadline for KLDX shareholders - lots of reading to do.

Last edited by author: Mon March 19, 2018 14:51:20   Edited 2 times.

[ Edit | View ]

KLDX -- Frustrated, 14:18:57 03/19/18 Mon [1]

...if the Lucky Friday mine were to come back on-line, that
could make things interesting ...then would it be a cash
settlement or a share settlement?

yeah, I know it's a big IF...

[ Edit | View ]

Ooohhh Frustrated gots her claws into a Sugar Daddy -- APOLLO, 14:18:28 03/19/18 Mon [1]

but I hope that's not Pie-Rite - Silvers goin down!!!

[ Edit | View ]

KLondex -- kuston, 13:40:45 03/19/18 Mon [1]

As good as the news sounds for Klondex, I'm still under water on it. I don't think holding the Canadian version is worth anything. I'm selling and moving the $ to Novo.

[ Edit | View ]

B2 vs Mali -- kuston, 13:37:57 03/19/18 Mon [1]

Seems to be a problem in Mali for B2Gold:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mali-mining/mali-says-negotiating-mining-code-revision-but-could-act-unilaterally-idUSKCN1GS2O6

It seems like once these issues hit the press they never turn out well for the company.

[ Edit | View ]

Klondex... -- Frustrated, 13:36:51 03/19/18 Mon [1]

... is True North worth much of anything? How much higher
does POG have to be in order to not consider care and maintenance?

The mine will be placed on care and maintenance status after the developed areas are mined to review strategic options and to provide optionality at higher metal prices. The Company will continue to process tailings, as contained in its reserve estimate, through the mill for the foreseeable future in order to maximize cash flow and offset expected care and maintenance costs. Going forward, Klondex projects annual site free cash flow of $2 to $4 million at current metal price levels assuming a processing rate of approximately 1,400 tpd from tailings grading 0.035 Au/opt (1.20 Au/gpt) from April through October, weather dependent. The average tailings grade processed in 2017 was approximately 0.05 Au/opt (1.71 Au/gpt). Additional information regarding True North and Ogama-Rockland will be discussed at the Company’s February 7, 2018 Investor Day in Toronto.

[ Edit | View ]

alright stop that...I'm not suppose to entertained here....Frus -- Pyrite, 13:27:39 03/19/18 Mon [1]

My day is incomplete if I can't corrupt someone.

[ Edit | View ]

Pyrite -- Frustrated, 13:23:18 03/19/18 Mon [1]

alright stop that...I'm not suppose to entertained here.

[ Edit | View ]

I saw the pictures of you out partying...Frus -- Pyrite, 13:21:35 03/19/18 Mon [1]

[ Edit | View ]

Archives: 12345678910 ]

Post a message:
This forum requires a VoyUser account to post.
If you want to sign up, please use this form to request
your free code which you can use to sign up for an account.

Existing accounts: [ Login ]

Carmack - First Warning 10 April 2017.
Carmack - Second Warning 12 April 2017.
------------------------------------------
mackcheed - First Warning 4 Dec 2017.
mackcheed - Second Warning 14 Jan 2018.
------------------------------------------
First Warning, 3 months probation. Warning removed if no further incidents.
Second Warning, 1 month suspension, permanent probation.
Third Warning, you're gone forever. No Appeals.
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.