VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: Spankings are necessary

Author:
Pro spanking mom(Lisa)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:54 12/05/16 Mon

I'm a firm believer in good old fashioned sound spankings for children and teens. They need to be put otk and spanked on their naughty bare bottom. A spanking needs to hurt alot as they kick squirm and bawl their eyes out.
I have spanked many naughty bare bottoms over the years and still do. I spank until they are bawling, sobbing their eyes out and their bottom is cherry red, hot to the touch. They are put in the corner for 20mins with hands on their head, forbidden to touch their freshly spanked bottom, if they do they are put back over my knee for another sound spanking and put back in the corner, they usually learn this the hard way. I use my wooden spoon or ruler for smaller children and my hairbrush or strap for older children, I consider myself a professional spanker, I spank my own kids and many parents have brought their children to me for much needed spankings. A child who is properly spanked will try their best to avoid them, but like most kids they always seem to find their way back over my knee.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: School summer holidays

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:18:30 07/21/17 Fri

Will any other mums admit to becoming stricter during the summer break - punishing more, for slighter things?
And is this the result of "heightened awareness" or just "cabin fever"?

Replies:
Subject: Punishing a Boy

Author:
Julie Wilson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:12 04/18/17 Tue

Some time go I posted the following message:

"If you want to humiliate a boy who is to be spanked by getting him to have an erection let me suggest wearing sheer nylon stockings, the kind that are secured by garters, and then drape him with his pants down over your nylonned lap. I promise he will have the stiffest erection you ever saw him have."

More recently I received the following reply:

"Saw your comments on a voy spanking site about adding humiliation to a
spanking. The nylons really worked, lol."

Replies:
Subject: How to ensure you, your husband and your children are good looking

Author:
Knuit Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:45 07/15/17 Sat

How to Get a Good Looking Body

By Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm

http://www.mydeltapi.com/erotic-products.htm

It is often possible to get very near to that amazing body you always have dreamt of. However, it can cost a lot of effort and time to get all the way to the goal. Still you can achieve a lot with less time and cost, as long as you are persistent in your endeavors. Here are some advices to get a better looking body:

You should first plan how you will look. You must decide which body parts you want to be muscular and have round curvatures, and which parts you want to keep slim and gracious.

Most persons will probably feel most well with a balanced body shape: Muscular in the area under the shoulders, strong breast muscles, strong muscles around the shoulders, moderately muscular arms, slim around the mid, firm but not too great belly muscles, round and muscular buttocks, muscular thighs and strong calves.

Other persons will prefer a more v-shaped figure with more muscle mass on the top, and somewhat less at the bottom.

You must also decide if you want changes in you posture, and define these changes. By consistent training you can greatly improve your posture. Your plan must however be realistic. You skeleton sets some limitations of shape and size you cannot surpass.

You must also decide if you want to loose body fat or perhaps gain some fat on your body. You must decide how important it is for you to get a better general condition and gain general wellness, and decide if these goals are more important than improvement in body appearance.

Then you must make a plan for your training, your diet and otherwise for your lifestyle.

The training should contain exercises to gain muscle mass and strength, exercises for your general condition and exercises to get a flexible and agile body. Improvement of posture will result from the combination of stronger muscles and flexibility training.

A repetitive three day's plan with training 45 minutes to one hour each day will give you great results, if the plan is consistently adhered to:

In day one you perform exercises to gain muscular mass and muscular strength, like weight lifting or analogous training methods. You should train all your muscles, but those body parts where you have planned to get must muscles, should be exercised the most.

If you have posture problems, curvatures or bendings in body parts caused by weak muscles or bad habits, these can often be helped for by strengthening the muscles that flex the body parts in the opposite direction. If however, the bending is due to scoliosis or some other disease under progression, the problem need professional treatment.

In day two you do exercises that enhance your general condition, like jogging, swimming, playing ball, and cycling. Choose something that you find funny, and you can also vary between different activities. It is also good to invite some friends to exercise together with you on this day.

In day three you do no hard activities, but stretch out and do exercises to improve your body's flexibility in all natural directions. Yoga exercises are very good to enhance your flexibility and improve your general health. It is also advisable to set out some time for meditation in day three.

The diet is important for achieving and maintaining a good body shape. You must eat 3-5 good meals each day, but do not over-eat.

You need enough proteins. Every meal must have some protein-rich food sources, like: Fish, seafood, lean meat, lean cheese, foul or mushrooms. Also nuts, almonds and sunflower seeds contain protein. These are good food sources, but because of the content of fat, you should not consume too much of them. Eggs are a good protein source, but eat it in moderate amounts to avoid getting too much cholesterol.

In each meal you need some fat from natural sources and you need some carbohydrates. You should however control your consume of fat and sugar. You must not add very much fat or sugar to your food, and you must not eat too much of food with a high content of fat and sugar.

Also vary between different natural fat sources to get all the essential fatty acids you need: Fat fish, nuts, sunflower seeds, almonds, olive oil, rape oil, canola oil, flaxseed oil, marine oils, nut oils and sunflower oil. Do not use only soy oil or corn oil as many people do. Neither use much butter. Do not consume chemically altered fat.

As sources of carbohydrates use mostly full corn bread or cereals, peas, lenses or beans, but also add some sweet fruit.

In order to get enough fiber, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, every meal must have some fruit or vegetables in a natural condition. Supplements of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants and special nutrients can be of help.

A training program as depicted combined with a good diet, will often make you loose fat over time. However, if you are heavily over-weight, a more specific slimming regime can be necessary.

.....................................................................................
Knut Holt is an internet consultant and marketer focusing on health items. At his web-site you can find health advices, training supplements, vitamins, minerals and natural drugs against common diseases, like: Acne and skin problems, allergy, over-weight, hypothyroidism, hemorrhoids, heart trouble, joint pain and rheumatism, depression, constipation and digestive trouble, cold, flu, men's and women's problems, and more.

http://www.abicana.com

----Free to reprint with the author's name and link.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Knut_Holt

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

SOME MORE USEFUL INFORMATION

Effective slimming advices: Learn all you need to avoid getting over-weight, to get rid of excessive weight and to remain slim - advices about diet and fat-consuming exercizes.

http://www.abicana.com/how_to_get_slim.htm

------------------------------------------------------------

Natural sex drugs for men and women. Products for men and women to amplify sexual drive, feelingts and orgasms. Products to intensify erections, genital blood flow, vulvar engorgement, vaginal lubrication and general sexual physiology.

http://www.abicana.com/shop3.htm

-----------------------------------------------

About herbs that can stimulate you sexually, presentation of products based on these herbs

http://www.abicana.com/sexual_herbs.htm

---------------------------------------------

Sex toys for women and men. Tools and toys for pleasant erotic massage and to play with your genital organs and all other sensual body parts. Exciting things to put in through your seintimate openings to make good feelings. Also pills and creams for women to enhance pleasure, intensify orgasms and to make stronger female functions. Perfumes to arouse and attract women and men. Pills, topicals and devices for penis and breast enhancement. Pills and creams to make bigger and better erections, increase pleasure and intensify orgasms. Remedies to prevent premature ejaculations.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/erotic_toys.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart masturbation techniques for all the sensual parts you have on and inside yourself

http://www.abicana.com/masturbation.htm

better sex and masturbation

--------------------------------------------------------

Affordable parts for your car or other vehicle. Styling equipment, performance upgrade, electrical parts, cabin parts, motor parts, stearing and transmision details, touring comodities

http://www.mydeltapi.com/car-equipment.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Airsoft guns of all categories

http://www.mydeltapi.com/guns.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remote controle airplanes, helicopters, drones cars, boats. Also science kits, magic sets, elecetronic lab kits and much more

http://www.abicana.com/shop10.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Help against Hemorrhoid and Stomach Problems. Stomach cleansing products Natural cures or support for: Hemorrhoids, constipation, stomach pain, stomach inflammations, GERD, diarrhoea. Stomach cleansing products. Also products to help for urinary tract infection, yeast infection, men's problems and women's problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2d.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help for depression, anxiety, poor memory, poor concentration, dementia, insomnia, restlessness, tension, ADHD and other mental problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2p.htm

Replies:
  • More crap! -- To the idiot Knut Holt, 23:19:51 07/15/17 Sat
Subject: my dad gave her authority

Author:
Jared
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:34 06/19/17 Mon

hi, my name is Jared from England. am 12 and dad has married this american woman from Carolina. dad has spanked me a few times and my new stepmom saw one spanking when she stayed over before they married. after marriage my dad gave her authority to spank me.
my stepmom start to spank me with her leather strap. my stepmom kept the leather strap hug up in her closet. i always had to it to her when she would have need to discipline me.
what do you think ?

Replies:
Subject: Husband on display

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:47:14 06/25/17 Sun

I would like to discipline my husband by having him masturbate himself to orgasm while being observed. I would also like for him to be teased/humiliated about his little penis, and wearing ladies underwear!

If anyone, male/female, young/old, not picky, would like to see, I will have him get on a cam and show his ladies panties, his little limp penis and balls, and how he plays with himself.

I recently went to a thrift store and got him several well used bras and and panties to masturbate himself into. He will shoot off into the used strange women's underwear!

let me know if you would like to see and make fun of him!

Replies:
Subject: Old Fashioned Whipping

Author:
Sylvia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:38 06/18/17 Sun

Do any of you whip your kids with them standing up? When we were little my parents would have us stand in front of them, naked, with our hands on top of our heads. They would whip us with a belt from top to bottom, front and back. The only area they never whipped was the face/head. When I was older my mom would literally start at the top of my back and work down to my calves. Then she'd walk around to my front and do the same thing. I'd literally have 40+ lashes covering my body.

My dad said the same thing happened to him, only grandpa used a horse whip. He knew kids that had a cat-of-9-tails used on them in this way.

50-100 years ago I think most whippings were given this way, but now we concentrate the lashes on the bottom. It might be safer to go back to the old ways, so you don't get lashes on top of lashes, which can cause bleeding. What do you all think?

Replies:
Subject: Some questions to women

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:08 06/20/17 Tue

I have some questions which I would like to ask them to adult women. I know this is very natural and it is a lot more common than those who admit it. In a forum like this the question I'm going to ask isn't that bad but is its just that some people may object So instead of asking the question here I would like to as the question more privately through e-mail. I will give out my address here and I would love to hear from women who are interested to contact me. Once they contact me I will ask the questions privately. And I promise you I will not give out your address here or to anyone and whatever we talk about will stay private . I have already talked to about this in this forum with some women. My address is curiouscreature7@gmail.com

Please e-mail me and let me know that you're writing from this forum so I will know. Guys can write to me as well but this concept is about women and young boys.

Trust me when I say two things .I will keep the conversation private and I would love to ask the questions . Have some things to share if you are interested

Replies:
Subject: mommy spanking me

Author:
jimmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:37 06/16/17 Fri

jimmy here I think I would like to get spanking anyone else

Subject: Stained Panties Question

Author:
Reluctant Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:24 06/11/17 Sun

(Sorry about the copy/paste)
I'm taking deep breaths to write on here about this or really anything.
I have an issue I hope I can get some input on. I have seen this same thing discussed on here before. My youngest just turned 10 going into 5th grade next fall. She's always had evidence of not wiping. When she was little I just figured, you know how kids are, too busy to take care of things. I figured she would grow out of it, but in the last year or so it's getting worse. The stains are getting worse, at times she stinks, it might be two weeks before she will take a bath after battling with her to do so and I've discovered that she's been hiding her panties. I guess she washes them herself. It's very encouraging that she wants to help with the laundry, but not to cover up her poop stained panties.
I catch her pulling at her underwear and other obvious things. I talked to her doctor about it to see if there was something wrong with her bowels and asked her to be discrete to not embarrass her or make a big deal about it. Nothing physically wrong. Apparently she just doesn't wipe her butt and maybe more.
I understand that many girls, maybe most go through a phase of being inattentive, even stubbornly opposed to hygiene. This is just something I don't understand. I never had any problem with my son, who is the oldest, somewhat with my daughter in the middle, but my youngest is another story entirely.
I'm at my wits end. So far I haven't made a big deal out of it and really haven't even said anything about it. Don't tell me to just spank her for it, because I'm not going to do that. I'm a spanking mom, but that's not something I'm going to spank her for. I just want to know if any of you have any experience with this. What did you do? Is this something I should be concerned about? Do any of you have any suggestions or ideas?
Thanks for your input.

Replies:
Subject: curious niece

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:59:12 05/17/17 Wed

Our 8yo niece has been sneaking into our bedroom while my husband and I are having sex, and trying to spy on my husband masturbating. She seems to be extremely curious about him. After having her sneak in and get herself spanked for spying on hubby and I, we are considering letting her come in and witness us. Would this, or additional punishment be better?

Betty

Replies:
Subject: TWO spanked bottoms!

Author:
Penny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:58:12 05/24/17 Wed

As the mother of two pairs of twins, I know that the only thing better than getting to see one glowing bottom in the corner, is TWO!

Lacy and Connor, my younger twins, ended up deciding to get in trouble together by bugging and bothering their big siblings. And of course, bottoms that misbehave together, get disciplined together! Always nice to see two repentant rumps bright red and in the corner together after they get a nice bare bottom spanking in front of each other.

Replies:
Subject: Re: wearing shorts all the time

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:22:11 03/05/17 Sun

Hi James,

I think its something we both got used to, although it wasn't easy. Like you I remember having to wear brown crepe soled buckled sandals in the summer with turn over top ankle socks.

I got similar comments from my mother's friends which was bad enough at sixteen and in school uniform for "best" even during the school holidays.

It was worse with other kids and particularly younger ones in long trousers staring at you and making jokes.

I think the worst of all was the annual August trip to the local school outfitters, it used to fill me with dread.

Replies:
Subject: Spanking Needed

Author:
Rufus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:06 05/18/17 Thu

I need to be turned over my mother's knee with my pants taken down for a good, sound spanking on my bare bottom. If girls were available to watch, that would make me all the more ashamed of having to be paddled like a bad little boy on my barenaked bum. Shame on me!

Subject: Parents are less strict

Author:
Rosy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:57:56 02/24/17 Fri

Hi, I'm new here. But I read many posts.

I would like to share an analysis of discipline that I conclude after a conversation with my husband.

1- Parents are less strict
2- Girls get spanks more than boys

Note the comparison between me, my husband and my daughter

I
41 years
Average spank per year: 15
Use of implements: always
Naked: almost never. Few times bare botton. Once naked.
Spank level: really hard
Number of hits per spank: between 10/35
Spank age: between 3 and 14
Position: standing with my mother or father holding me by the arm. My father has also used the diaper position rarely
In front others: my 4 sisters (many collective spanks). My baysister has also watched many times

my husband
36 years
Spank average per year: 3
Use of implements: never
Naked: half bare botton.
Spank level: light
Number of hits per spank: between 10/20
Spank age: between 3 and 14
Position: on the knee
Opposite others: rarely. He received a couple of spanks to control boys at family dinners

My daughter
nine years old
Average spank per year: 1
Use of implements: never
Nude: bare botton.
Spank level: light
Number of hits per spank: between 10/20
Age that received spank: started with 5
Position: on the knee
In front of others: never

Please share same information of your family to analyze together the disciplinarians of today

Replies:
Subject: my Dad and new stepmom

Author:
Andrew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:15:01 04/19/17 Wed

hi, my name is Andrew from England. am 13 and Dad has married this American woman from Louisiana. she is OK looking for her age I suppose and has a wicked smile. Dad has spanked me a few times and my new stepmom saw one spanking when she stayed over before they married. but she is a whole stricter than Dad and really believes in spankings. after they married she start to spank me. "BUT SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER TO DO".

Replies:
Subject: Humiliating a boy.

Author:
JAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:23 05/02/17 Tue

It was said in an earlier post that the best way to punish a boy is by humiliating him. Doesn't humiliation take different forms? I feel that being bared for an OTK spanking can be quite humiliating. The older the boy, the more he will feel humiliation. Besides the pain he will feel, humiliating ranks highly for a reason to continue spanking him until the age of 18. This doubles as a reason for the boy, himself, to avoid a spanking. Letting his behavior determine if he is spanked may be the best course of action.

I believe in private spankings after puberty. This period between puberty and adulthood (4 to 5 years) is extremely important. A boy will occasionally forget how to interact with his parents and other adults. He will need to "be taken down a peg". This is where a bare-bottom spanking over a lap (preferably his mother's) is just what he needs. There's no need for eye witnesses. He should be taken somewhere private to be spanked. If anyone overhears the spanking, so be it.

The above is my opinions and mine alone.

Replies:
Subject: SPANKED OVER ONE LEG

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:15 04/20/17 Thu

HI ALL DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT BEANING SPANKED OVER ONE LEG .AS I AM INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION .PROS AND CONS PLEASE OR YOU CAN EMAIL IF YOU PREFER. THANKS

Replies:
Subject: Re: glycerin suppository for stepson

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:33:05 04/20/17 Thu

Looking through the various threads I note the one regarding the use of ginger root, suppositories and diapers, and people wanting to contact me. Please do! Happy to discuss all aspects of administering a spanking.

Subject: Family spanking rituals

Author:
Bart (The memory is vivid)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:43 03/18/17 Sat

We are a couple in our 60s. When my wife and I were dating I had heard a few stories about spankings she and her siblings got from their mom. During a visit to her mom's house shortly after we were married I said something her mom thought rude. With the family all around the table her mom asked me if my mother had ever taken my pants down and tanned my behind. I was surprised and embarrassed and said no . She responded that it showed. Shortly after that dinner my wife and her sisters left one morning to go shopping. Sitting at the breakfast table alone with my new mother in law she began scolding me. I was 20 and a bit brash but I felt embarrassed about my behavior upsetting my new family. Then she told me she was going to give me the spanking I should have gotten growing up. Shocked and confused I obeyed when she told me to go wait in my wife's room for her. It seemed like a long time and I was really nervous but thought it might be humiliating but not that bad, just get it over. She came in carrying a short strap and began scolding me again . She said anytime I thought about saying anything disrespectful I would remember the strap. She said I would have trouble sitting for days. When she told me to bull my pants down I froze and she smacked my face and grabbed my ear. I pushed my pants down while she was twisting my ear . Then she bent me over the dresser and pulled my underpants down. The strap hurt so badly that I shouted out an expletive. She dragged me pants around my ankles to the bath room where she pushed a bar of soap into my mouth. Gagging she took me back to the dresser and strapped me until I was promising to be good. I was several days before I could sit comfortably. It took sometime before I could tell my wife. She said she knew a session with her mom was always a memorable experience. I have never spanked our sons but my wife has a few times. She says she uses the same method her mom used. A session with her is something the boys hate. For years after I told my wife about her mom spanking me she would tease me by saying if I didn't straighten up she would call her mom.

Replies:
Subject: Should he be spanked?

Author:
Timothy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:23 03/07/17 Tue

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/618037

Replies:
Subject: New Forum

Author:
Trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:16:59 03/06/17 Mon

https://www.voy.com/246267/

Replies:
Subject: Definition of old fashioned

Author:
Grumpy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:19 03/02/17 Thu

Leaving aside all the possible fantasy posts, it seems that folks here who spank refer often to an "old fashioned spanking." What do you think of with that phrase, and what are the requirements for a spanking to be a "good old fashioned one"?

Replies:
Subject: Supperior

Author:
Nina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:55:01 02/04/17 Sat

Hello,

I'm a team leader in call centre. I'm leading a team of 10 call centre operator (two girl and 8 boys). I like all of my subbordinates but sometimes they should be disciplinied. When I evaluate their performans some of them especially the boys dispute the appraisal i set to them. The mulct does not
give the desired result so sometimes it is needed to spank them. They are ashamed and it works. Their performance become better as well as their behaiviour. But the problem is that i reilized that i like to do it, i like to spank them. It gives me extremely pleasure. Now i'm feeling guilty..should i carry on with that ?
Please express your thoughts

Replies:
Subject: Ron to Steve52

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:06 02/25/17 Sat

I am about 5'9" Steve52 and weigh about 175 LBS. So I am not very big. I am afraid to tell my mom not to spank me. I don't have the courage and easily submit to my humiliating and painful punishment. Unfortunately I receive regular bare bum spankings and my brother(16) and sister(15) also go over mom's knee for a spanking and also get corner time afterwards. Some of my friends know about my spankings and no my mom would not spank any friends over at our house.

Subject: Ron to Frank

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:13 02/25/17 Sat

Yes Frank I am a wuss I guess. I don't have much courage or forcefulness and easily submit to my punishment even at age 19. I become a frightened little boy when I am bad and about to get a hard bare bottom spanking from my mom and I even say "No mummy" before I am spanked.

Subject: To old for spanking

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:56 02/25/17 Sat

Yes, Elspeth my bottom is round and jiggly like water balloons just like your Brucie's bottom. It is not fair that my mom spanks my bare bottom at my age. Surely you are not going to spank Brucie's naughty bare bottom over your knee when he is my age. What about our humiliation? And you are surely not going to give him corner time at age 19.

Subject: private spankings or public

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:36 01/19/17 Thu

hi all how many moms spank in private and how many would spank in public .in front of guest ect .as i spanked my daughters in front of any body as i think embarrassment is all part of the punishment .is their any moms that are against spanking them in front of others and moms that would agree if a spanking has to be given they will receive it no mater who in the house .love to chat jane

Replies:
Subject: moms that spank their daughters kittys as well as bottoms

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:27 01/18/17 Wed

hi all i would love to chat with like minded moms that spank their their daughters kittys and bottoms and any good advice would be appreciated .what implement and position and reason given to the girl for a kitty spanking. feel free to email me :)

Replies:
Subject: USE HER A BELT

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:38 01/24/17 Tue

i have 14 -yrs-. my stepmother decided that she will use her a belt to punish me if i did not obey her orders.
"she married my father about three months ago". but she is not my mother to do.

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.