VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: Spankings are necessary

Author:
Pro spanking mom(Lisa)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:54 12/05/16 Mon

I'm a firm believer in good old fashioned sound spankings for children and teens. They need to be put otk and spanked on their naughty bare bottom. A spanking needs to hurt alot as they kick squirm and bawl their eyes out.
I have spanked many naughty bare bottoms over the years and still do. I spank until they are bawling, sobbing their eyes out and their bottom is cherry red, hot to the touch. They are put in the corner for 20mins with hands on their head, forbidden to touch their freshly spanked bottom, if they do they are put back over my knee for another sound spanking and put back in the corner, they usually learn this the hard way. I use my wooden spoon or ruler for smaller children and my hairbrush or strap for older children, I consider myself a professional spanker, I spank my own kids and many parents have brought their children to me for much needed spankings. A child who is properly spanked will try their best to avoid them, but like most kids they always seem to find their way back over my knee.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: moms that spank their daughters kittys as well as bottoms

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:27 01/18/17 Wed

hi all i would love to chat with like minded moms that spank their their daughters kittys and bottoms and any good advice would be appreciated .what implement and position and reason given to the girl for a kitty spanking. feel free to email me :)

Replies:
Subject: what would you do

Author:
linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:49 01/20/17 Fri

Im 13 yo girl. i smoke and even shoplift. i cant help it. dou you Think spanking should help me

Replies:
Subject: private spankings or public

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:36 01/19/17 Thu

hi all how many moms spank in private and how many would spank in public .in front of guest ect .as i spanked my daughters in front of any body as i think embarrassment is all part of the punishment .is their any moms that are against spanking them in front of others and moms that would agree if a spanking has to be given they will receive it no mater who in the house .love to chat jane

Replies:
Subject: Re: How To Spank A Naughty Boy

Author:
JoeB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:19:23 01/20/17 Fri

What fun it must be for Brucie's sister and her friends to feast their eyes on poor Brucie's exposed and available package both before going OTK, and afterward when standing up and enduring the intense throb. Brucie's awareness of their gaze on him surely heightens his embarrassment, and perhaps generates some spontaneous activity on that area being gazed at, which would increase the embarrassment Brucie suffers as he is powerless to prevent himself from pointing northward. I'm sure the girls offer verbal opinions and taunts to make Brucie feel the abject sting of humiliation both standing before Mum and also as he shuffles to his place in the corner, and the humiliation intensifies the entire time he remains in the corner. A constant reminder afterward when all punishment time is over from sister and her friends will keep Brucie humble and shamed until his next session across Mum's maternal lap. So, good for you Paola, keep up the excellent work and discipline!

Subject: Reminiscing on the good old-fashioned scoldings

Author:
Mikey 😂
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:09:25 01/20/17 Fri

Tears of joy and fondness. This is for your own good ! This hurts me more than it hurts you ! You won't be able to sit down for a week ! And my my most favorite, You will thank me later lol thanks for the For The Memories mom, my little heinie still smarts thinking about it... Pant down, Over the Knee. God bless Sincerely Michael

Replies:
Subject: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS .

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:59 01/19/17 Thu

Somebody is trying to frame me by using my nickname to talk to young boys and telling them that I want their naked pictures. He is using my name so others think that I am the one who is messaging these young boys. For those of you know me well and have followed my questions and threads know that my interest is only in any kind of sexual scenario between adult women - young boys. I have no interest in young boys myself as I am completely a straight man. There is an idiot by the name of Steve who has continuously been trying to disturb me and now I think he's the one who has been using my username and try to convince people that I am the one who is messaging young boys. If I was attracted to young boys myself I would have no problem admitting it in a forum like. It's either Steve or one of the other two guys who have continuously been on my back trying to do this so I just thought I would make all of you know that any messages sent to young boys is not from me.

Replies:
Subject: A discussion thread for women (Not about spanking )

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:01 01/11/17 Wed

I started a new thread yesterday where women can discuss and talk about their sexual interest in young boys.I need all of your help .Women can ask each other questions about young boys .This is NOT ABOUT SPANKING

This is the link

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad/TP0IVP0625E4DG74L#lastPost

Replies:
Subject: Buckle end of the belt

Author:
Kristin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:27 01/15/17 Sun

Have you ever whipped your child with the buckle end of the belt? Would you whip bare skin this way? What type of misbehavior would earn this sort of punishment? Were any of you whipped this way?

To answer my own question, yes I was whipped a few times on the bare bottom with the buckle end. I'd say it was at least twice as painful as a normal belt whipping.

Replies:
Subject: Daughter spanking mother

Author:
Iris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:23:49 01/16/17 Mon

In the interest of fairness, we are going to allow my 14 yo daughter to spank me. She will need to be instructed by someone well spoken and explicit. She will spank me in the diaper position with legs very wide open, and will demand my clothing prior to the spanking. Her instructor will determine if she will need to demand my bra and underpanties. My other children (1 other girl, 9, and 2 boys, 8 and 12) will be available to assist in any way.

I am looking for an extremely strict mother that can instruct and answer any questions she has.

Replies:
Subject: short trousers and discipline

Author:
Eric plouvier (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:48:30 12/10/16 Sat

Hi James,
I was small and one always gave me the youger air. at 16 years, i apperead of them hardly 14. My mother found me easily short trousesr et to still shorten them reverse did not hesitate to require. She said :" It is not nice with his quite smooth thighs...It is also more pratical tor the frenche martinet to shingle his naked thighs;"

Replies:
Subject: My question to women on this forum about their interest in young boys

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:32 01/02/17 Mon

I posted some questions to women about their sexual interest in young boys and would love responses.No need to register to comment or even start your own threads there .You can email me too so I ask the questions privately

This is one of the questions

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad/TINT763EFFF0166AK

And this is the main forum where all the questions are available

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad

Replies:
Subject: another forum

Author:
Brianne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:20 12/24/16 Sat

go here for this forum. You will like it I'm sure.

http://www.voy.com/244004/

Replies:

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:26 01/02/17 Mon

I posted some questions to women about their sexual interest in young boys and would love responses.No need to register to comment or even start your own threads there .You can email me too so I can ask the questions privately

This is one of the questions

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad/TINT763EFFF0166AK

And this is the main forum where all the questions are available

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad

Subject: Wife hears about spankings from mom

Author:
Still needs it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:13:10 12/31/16 Sat

I'm 34 and have had a spanking fetish since my teenage years. Looking back, there is no doubt in my mind that bare bottom spankings received from my mother fueled this desire, although I suspect it would have been there anyway.

Beth, my wife, knew this about me when we were dating and we had some light spanking play in the bedroom, both giving and receiving. This seemed unusual to her and I remember her inquiring whether my mom had spanked. I was too embarrassed to admit it and brushed it off by saying "not much" and "only a few quick swats when I was very young". I already knew that's what Beth's own mom had given her.

Beth and I live quite some distance from mom and it wasn't until after we were married that they spent much quality time together. We were back east on a post honeymoon visit when mom began relating stories from my childhood. Several of these ended with me getting a good spanking over mom's knee. Mom was thoroughly enjoying my embarrassment and let Beth know how well spanking worked with me when I was a boy (much more effective than it was with my sister). She also told Beth that my last one came at age 12, which was much different than what I had said.

Beth was really intrigued at that point and wondered how you would spank a child of that age. Mom told her that a hand spanking wouldn't have much effect by then, but a hairbrush on my bare bottom certainly did. To my chagrin, mom went into her bedroom and brought out the old fashioned wooden hairbrush that my sister and I were all too familiar with. After a few giggles over that, I did manage to change the subject.

A few days later we flew home and when my wife unpacked, she found that mom had quietly slipped the brush into her suitcase with a note saying to use as needed. I laughrd and told Beth that mom must be thinking way ahead to her future grandchildren. Beth didn't think so and decided to see if I still responded well to it. She must have been satisfied,because that was the first of many real spankings I received.

The hairbrush sits on our dresser and mom has seen it when she visits. We have an 11 year.old daughter and as far as mom knows, it's used to warm her bottom. That's true,as Beth is now a spanking adherent. But that's only been a couple of times and I've had considerably more than that.

Replies:
Subject: burned my buttocks with hot spoon

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:33:41 01/01/17 Sun

I'm 14 years old. my mother burned my buttocks with hot spoon to discipline me.

Replies:
Subject: The "Spanking Moms" Forum Should Be Deleted

Author:
Enough Already
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:47 12/19/16 Mon

The "Spanking Moms" forum, otherwise known as "The Mary Moore Show," is a total disgrace and a sham. It's populated by individuals who are forever finding cause to spank their children, mostly boys, and whose need to inflict harsh punishment has taken a new and disgusting turn with the latest posts by "Terri."

Someone named "Beth" had the praiseworthy nerve to identify Terri's recent account of her teenage son being paddled as just what it was: physical abuse. And Terri didn't appreciate that at all. She essentially told Beth, if you can't say anything nice, keep quiet. And of course, Mary took her side.

I think the moderator must be a relative of Mary's. Other spanking forums have been deleted with no reason given, and they certainly can't have been any worse than "Spanking Moms."

Replies:

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:42:53 12/18/16 Sun

I posted a question in the following forum

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad/T060FU8LM0KE62679#lastPost

I would love to chat about this with women.I know this topic is very taboo so many women would not want to talk about it openly. That's why I am giving my ddress is curiouscreature7@gmail.com .I would love to ask some questions to the women and also share some interesting stuff if they are interest . I give you my word that I will not share your e-mail address with anyone without your permission and I will not judge you negatively because I am very turned on by women who likes young boys.If you don't want to comment there you can e-mail me privately.And if you do want to comment on the forum , it's very easy since you don't have to register. Anybody can comment or post a thread as long as you match the captcha letters. You can change your username to anything you want.

I check my emails regularly so I would love to hear from you through e-mail or you can just comment on the question link which I gave above

Replies:
Subject: Boy erections

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:41 12/07/16 Wed

My 10 year old son has been getting erections lately.
I didn't know boys this age could do that. I have
caught him playing with it a few times. Is this
normal? I won't spank him for it unless he does it in
front of others. Should I just ignore it otherwise?

Replies:
Subject: my brother wife

Author:
martin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:05 12/24/16 Sat

I'm 14 old. I live with my brother and his wife. my brother's wife is strict woman. when she want to punish me she brought a strap and forced me to pulled my pants down then she spanking me on my bare buttocks.
my brother told me that his wife is responsible for me.

Replies:
Subject: Wishing for more honesty like this

Author:
Molly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:22:19 12/24/16 Sat

http://www.voy.com/245325/1895.html

Replies:

Author:
Eric (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:08 11/02/16 Wed

I have today 61 years old. My mother gave me a severe education during the sixteen in France.
She appreciated english education in the colleges by means of the corporal punishments : cane, tawse... and she considered it regrettable that the french establishments did not use the same methods.
No cane in France but this role was held by the "french martinet" with thin straps of leather (5 to 10 quite square). It rocked my education.
For my mother, a good schoolboy must carried in short trousers always smooth bare legs. And myself carried short pants up to 16 years for the college and also at home.She thought that recalled me that i was not adult but teenager still subjected to his aurotithy and theseone of my masters.
At home, it reigned a studious atmosphere impressed of respect and obedience. I was to make before all my duties and to learn my lessons. The "french martinet" hung well in sight with the living room and expected me. I was constantly in short trousers and my bare legs were always ready for a correction.
My mother shingled me with the "french martinet" the naked thighs for any insufficient schoolwork and misdeamour.
She showed themselves very demanding my behaviour, my language and cheked very close my schoolwork. If she was disapointly, she said me : "give me the martinet and bend you hands over the knees". After i said :"thank mum'". It could serve several times per week.
Satursday was a bad day ; we had a weekly report with our notes. I was to present it to my mother and each insufficient note involved the application of the "french martinet. Sunday, for the mass, i had a blazer with very short grey flannel breeches and one could sometimes see the traces of the martinet on my bare legs. I was a litle ashamed but my mother said that was part of the punishment.
I always submissively accepted to be carried in short pants and the corrections of my mother because i knew deserved them. They helped me well to obey without discussing to improve my behaviour and especially to get excellent schoolresults.
I do not regret this education, even it was hard and painful, but i know that i needed it.

Replies:
Subject: Invitiation to a new forum

Author:
Erica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:37 12/05/16 Mon

I'd like to invite members to a new forum I created. It's another spanking forum but you may discuss other family topics as well.

Trolls are not welcome. Please do not use a fake/troll user name. If you don't want to use your real name that's fine but use a proper name.

This is the link:

http://www.voy.com/246041

Replies:
Subject: Spanking my boys

Author:
Theresa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:47 12/11/16 Sun

I have 2 boys ages 13 & 10 and i love spanking their beautiful round asses. Oh they have the most spankable asses. We all strip naked then I put them over my lap for long hard slaps with my hand then I use a wood paddle to finish. They are usually crying & wiggling before I am finished. I especially like it when my 13 year old grinds and rubs his gorgeous cock on my thigh while i spank. He quite often ejaculates all over my leg which I don't mind at all. That is such a sweet bonding time. Do others have the same joy?

Replies:

Author:
eric plouvier (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:19:38 12/10/16 Sat

Hello Cuthbert,
In France, we did nothave a uniform of class. however at 16 years, if i could go to school in trousers, the rest of time, i always was to be in short trousers. My thighs where then naked to the 3/4 and one solid french martinet expected me the living room to rectify behavior and work. One could some times see the brands of the french martinet on my thighs. That could appear huliating as than lasten since 11 years age, i had been accustomed there.

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.