VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

Welcome

Subject: Woolworth humiliation.

Author:
Cuthbert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:31 01/17/15 Sat

If you remember when Woolworth's was still around they used to sell these stretchy nylon shorts of all colours. They were fine for boys up to the age of about 13 however would get increasingly tight for older boys. Unfortunately my mother decided at the time that these made perfect play shorts. At 16-18 they did fit but were drum tight over my buttocks. They were also pull up style with no flies. When I was 16 my mother bought 12 pairs of the things. She said they made perfect cheap play shorts for me. They left nothing to the imagination. The stretched nylon molded itself around my buttocks and crotch. They also offered very little protection when I was punished. Not least because they were so tight I wore them with no underwear. They also had these bright and garish colours. One pair bright red, another navy another yellow and yet another a strong pink. It was intensely humiliating wearing such shorts but my mother said that I should be grateful that she got such a good cheap deal.

I once went over the back of a chair and my mother caned me over those shorts. She gave me 12 strokes, some of which landed on the portion of my buttocks revealed when the shorts rode up. The caning was agony and the marks remained for at least a couple of weeks.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Re: Moms(or any other women) using very naughty techniques to punish or humiliate son(other boys)

Author:
Anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:10:20 01/13/15 Tue

Are there any other women here that use a "by the balls" approach, by either holding, or squeezing the son's (or husband's) testicles?

I find this a very good way to encourage cooperation!

Replies:
Subject: Straight forward question - Any woman here enjoy the sight of a naked young boy ?

Author:
Weirdworld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:25:46 01/28/15 Wed

Pleeeeeeeeeeease be honest and don't worry about being judged .I am asking the question and i wont judge you

Replies:
Subject: Hard spankings for boys 11 to 13

Author:
Another mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:15 02/10/15 Tue

Wondering how many here administer hard bare bottom spankings to your sons age 11 to 13? I believe this is the best age for teaching young boys a good lesson. How old is your son, and how do you do it?

Replies:
Subject: Tickling

Author:
Rita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:28 01/04/15 Sun

Anyone thugh of tickling as a kind of soft punishment, for one the boy or girl have done something bad but not that much to spank them. It happens that my son really goes ballistic as soon as I tuoch him (where I know he's sensitive) and is also really embarrising for him, specially in front of family or friends.
Have thught about it? any experiencies or recomendations?
thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Erect Penis During Punishment, Though Small, is No Obstacle to Sending Junk E-Mails

Author:
Billy Carter (pinkly enthusiastic)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:17 02/15/15 Sun

Over the years, there has been a lot of discussion on the topic of whether spamming is naturally correlated with small penis size. There was no evidence, but everyone had a theory.

Finally, someone has gotten some real information. American Lawyer Media has looked into it, taking advantage of their convenient position on the front lines of unsolicited mailing and their general genital inadequacy.

It is exactly as you suspected. Not only do the ladies reject them for obvious reasons, but it turns out that everyone hates them because of the unsolicited commercial e-mail.

If you need more information, get in touch with any of the experts:
  • bcarter@alm.com
  • cseering@alm.com
  • dbrown@alm.com
  • fwhite@alm.com
  • jlitvack@alm.com
  • klitvack@alm.com
  • kmichielsen@alm.com
  • lizzo@alm.com
  • mmiller@alm.com

If you want to be informed of the next study, or if you need to have your mailbox filled with pink goodness, you should talk to the next level support personnel --

Remember, all the mail is fully guaranteed. If you find any of the spam to be of inadequate quality, just write and a fresh supply will be furnished. New York's finest pink mailers will just punish your electronic mailbox!

Subject: Anyone else use nappies for punishments?

Author:
Amy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:34 09/07/14 Sun

I have a daughter who is 7 and I use nappies on her to correct her behaviour.

Just 2 days ago I had a friend of mine round who has a 6 year old son. My daughter thought it was funny to throw toys at him so I decide that she was going to get nappies for at least the next 4 weeks.

When she did it I grabbed her and pulled her over my knee. I lifted her skirt and pulled down her knickers and smacked her bum as hard as I could. My friends son was given front row seats in seeing the entire punishment take place so as to increase the distress for my daughter. I sent my friend to get the changing mat, nappies some wipes and the packet of suppositories I keep in a wardrobe in my bedroom for these occasions.
When my friend got the stuff down I took her skirt off as well and kept her over my knee. I then gave 2 supps to the boy and let him put them in. This my daughter really squirmed to.
I then pushed my finger up to make sure they were high enough and then I put her nappy on. As usual the rules were no taking her nappy off or she would get a 2 hour spanking and a painful enema and the toilet was locked.
She was dressed in just her tshirt and her nappy.
I then stuffed a dummy in her mouth. She is allowed to remove it to speak, eat or drink but that's it and then it goes right back in. Disobaying that rule gets the same punishment as taking her nappy off.
When the supps started to work and she did a big poo in her nappy my friends son started to laugh. I didn't stop him in fact I encouraged it as this is what she deserved. I then got her back over my knee and let him rub the mess all over her bum. I changed her 2 hours later.

Replies:
Subject: Children spanking

Author:
Anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:06:55 01/22/15 Thu

I am mom to 3 kids, a son, 12,a stepson, 8, and stepdaughter 9. I also care for my 3 nieces and nephew 13, 11, 9 and 7.
I would like to chat with other parents about their spankings.

I am looking for someone to provide detailed instruction for my girls on how to spank the boys, from undressing to inspection to after the spanking. I have decided that they should be allowed to assist with spankings.

Replies:
Subject: my sister use a belt for punishment

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:30:05 01/22/15 Thu

I'm Robert 14 old I live with my sister and her boyfriend.
my sister 29 old she is pregnant so she is nervous.
when my sister want to punish me she spanking me with a belt on my bare buttocks.
why my sister do this with me.

Replies:
Subject: short trousers

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:19:15 01/23/15 Fri

My mother's most shockingly absurd punishment was to put me back into short trousers for the slightest misdemeanour.
To make the punishment most effective the shorts had to be inordinately brief and snug.To add to the embarrassment and humiliation the time I had to spend wearing shorts was entirely at my mother's and it was obvious to other people why I was wearing them.

Replies:
Subject: Spanking my girls

Author:
Julie (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:15:23 12/03/14 Wed

Hello,
I would like to hear from other mom's that spank their girls on the front parts as well as the bottom.

I would also really like to hear from any other ladies, moms or not, that were punished in this manner.

Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: To Cuthbert

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:35:35 01/11/15 Sun

Hi Cuthbert! I was raised always the same way as you.I am curious to know up to what age you were kept in short trousers. I presume,I guess,not as college student. What do you mean by old teens, 17,18,19,20 years old? Did your mummy still give you the paddle around twenty like me?

Replies:

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Hi Cuthbert! I was raised always the same way as you.I am curious to know up to what age you were kept in short trousers. I presume,I guess,not as college student. What do you mean by old teens, 17,18,19,20 years old? Did your mummy still give you the paddle around twenty like me?

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:12 01/11/15 Sun

Hi Cuthbert! I was raised always the same way as you.I am curious to know up to what age you were kept in short trousers. I presume,I guess,not as college student?What do you mean by old teens, 17,18,19,20 years old? Did your mummy still give you the paddle around twenty like me?

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:12 01/11/15 Sun

Hi Cuthbert! I was raised always the same way as you.I am curious to know up to what age you were kept in short trousers. I presume,I guess,not as college student?What do you mean by old teens, 17,18,19,20 years old? Did your mummy still give you the paddle around twenty like me?

Subject: Questions ti Cuthbert

Author:
Yvan 125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:47:21 01/11/15 Sun

Hi cuthbert! When did your mummy stop spanking you? Were you spanked as a college student. Did you wear short trousers older than 16? Thank you so much for your reply.

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:27 01/11/15 Sun

Hi Cuthbert! When your mummy stopped spanking you? Were you spanked as a college student? Were you wearing short trousers in your old teens or early twenties? Did you marry? Thank you so much for your answers.

Subject: Questions for the girls

Author:
Sara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:28 01/05/15 Mon

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/599319

Subject: was I set up??

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:08 12/26/14 Fri

I had once before mentioned that my sitter was having Mrs. Hastings from down the street come over for tea, and she unexpectedly showed up with her daughter Alice. She said that since Alice was my classmate, she felt it might be nice for her to visit. While they were there, I spoke to them rudely, but they agreed that they would let it go once my pants were taken down.
I ran into Alice once more recently, and was surprised how negative I felt when she mentioned that she had won a bunch of money in a drawing. I've been thinking: yes I was rude to her, I admit that. But she saw me get a spanking for it, so we are even. Yet I'm thinking, how does she deserve to win money? I don't know why I should feel that way, but I do.
--Also, I wonder if there are any other interesting stories about spankees and witnesses that met up later, whether a couple of days, or years?
--Mrs. Hastings came again at a later date for tea, and had another of my surprise classmates along, Jenny. I guess Jenny knew Alice, and so knew her mother. So later on, while having tea, Mrs. Hastings offhandedly said to Jenny "Weren't you telling me that Johnny knocked your books all over the floor?" I said nervously it was just messing around, and Jenny said it was naughty, and she really started complaining about everything being thrown all over. And Mrs. Hastings politely reminded my sitter that I had to be spanked for rudeness before, and it still seemed to be a problem, had she spanked me lately?, and my sitter said no. And then my sitter said "Johnny, come over here!". And as Mrs. Hastings nodded approvingly, and as Jenny tapped her feet and squirmed in her chair, my pants were unzipped and then slid down. My bottom was smacked, and then I was taken across her lap, and sharply spanked. As soon as I was stood up, I was immediately sent over to their seats to apologize for my actions. Jenny said she now felt somewhat better. The next day at school, Alice and Jenny laughed, and Alice said "I heard you got another spanking!".
It all seemed like just another spanking at the time, but now I wonder about whether this was set up in advance somehow.

Subject: The Color Of Spanking

Author:
Gilligan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:03 12/22/14 Mon

Presuming a reasonably fair-skinned child, I believe a soundly spanked bottom should resemble nothing so much as two scoops of strawberry ice cream (albeit somewhat warmer to the touch).

Subject: aunt use enema

Author:
sally
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:50 09/28/14 Sun

my name is sally 16 -yrs- my father and mother was died and I live with my aunt called Jane.
my aunt Janet is sadistic woman when she want to punish me she use enema.
she asking me to pulled my panties down and lay on my stomach on bed then she insert the enema nozzle into my anus .
I'm poor girl .what can I do ..I live with sadistic woman.

Replies:
Subject: Spanking for accidents during potty training.

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:23 12/16/14 Tue

Do you think it is right to spank for accidents when a child is potty training? I do with my 3 year old daughter.

Replies:
Subject: Punished and embarrassed

Author:
Rita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:07:13 12/20/14 Sat

Hi my name is Rita Im a 42 year old mom with a child of 12. My son is really really disobedient not only at home but know it seems, as he is starting in another school, that he's been naughty in there as well. I still spank my son over my lap since he was 6, and although I would like to stop this kind of punishment, at this point it seems that I have to be more severe with this little man. But I figured out that lately is not the physical punishment what really bothers him (as he grows up) but the embarrassment that he must get through. So I lately started to act very deliberately as a foolish babysitter, treating him with very childish manners, wich seem to cause a stronger effect on him as he gets impotient to protest and red as a tomatto. Do you think this could be an apropiate way of punishment? What can I do to control this naughty boy whithout increasing the physical pain? I was hoping you could help with some practical ways.
Many thanks

PD: no problems in giving anyone my email or even my child's if you see it necesary

Subject: The Eleventh Commandment

Author:
Rebekkah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:49 12/12/14 Fri

Naughty children need their pants taken down and their bare bottoms soundly spanked across the lap of maternal authority.

Replies:
Subject: Ladies,how did you prefer it?

Author:
Becky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:02 12/10/14 Wed

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598395

Subject: Girls,which did you prefer?

Author:
Amy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:46 12/08/14 Mon

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598395

Subject: our stepmother

Author:
Alexis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:51 11/06/14 Thu

my name is Alexis 15 -yrs- and my bother John 11 -yrs- our mother was died and our father married another woman called Laura.
my stepmother Laura is strict woman she punish me and my brother to obey her orders.
when my stepmother want to punish me or my brother she asking to pulled pants down and bend over the bed then she spanking me or my brother with a belt.
why my stepmother do this with us.

Replies:
Subject: For the guys

Author:
Julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:51 12/03/14 Wed

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598202

Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.