VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: Re: wearing shorts all the time

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:22:11 03/05/17 Sun

Hi James,

I think its something we both got used to, although it wasn't easy. Like you I remember having to wear brown crepe soled buckled sandals in the summer with turn over top ankle socks.

I got similar comments from my mother's friends which was bad enough at sixteen and in school uniform for "best" even during the school holidays.

It was worse with other kids and particularly younger ones in long trousers staring at you and making jokes.

I think the worst of all was the annual August trip to the local school outfitters, it used to fill me with dread.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Family spanking rituals

Author:
Bart (The memory is vivid)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:43 03/18/17 Sat

We are a couple in our 60s. When my wife and I were dating I had heard a few stories about spankings she and her siblings got from their mom. During a visit to her mom's house shortly after we were married I said something her mom thought rude. With the family all around the table her mom asked me if my mother had ever taken my pants down and tanned my behind. I was surprised and embarrassed and said no . She responded that it showed. Shortly after that dinner my wife and her sisters left one morning to go shopping. Sitting at the breakfast table alone with my new mother in law she began scolding me. I was 20 and a bit brash but I felt embarrassed about my behavior upsetting my new family. Then she told me she was going to give me the spanking I should have gotten growing up. Shocked and confused I obeyed when she told me to go wait in my wife's room for her. It seemed like a long time and I was really nervous but thought it might be humiliating but not that bad, just get it over. She came in carrying a short strap and began scolding me again . She said anytime I thought about saying anything disrespectful I would remember the strap. She said I would have trouble sitting for days. When she told me to bull my pants down I froze and she smacked my face and grabbed my ear. I pushed my pants down while she was twisting my ear . Then she bent me over the dresser and pulled my underpants down. The strap hurt so badly that I shouted out an expletive. She dragged me pants around my ankles to the bath room where she pushed a bar of soap into my mouth. Gagging she took me back to the dresser and strapped me until I was promising to be good. I was several days before I could sit comfortably. It took sometime before I could tell my wife. She said she knew a session with her mom was always a memorable experience. I have never spanked our sons but my wife has a few times. She says she uses the same method her mom used. A session with her is something the boys hate. For years after I told my wife about her mom spanking me she would tease me by saying if I didn't straighten up she would call her mom.

Replies:
Subject: Should he be spanked?

Author:
Timothy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:23 03/07/17 Tue

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/618037

Replies:
Subject: New Forum

Author:
Trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:16:59 03/06/17 Mon

https://www.voy.com/246267/

Replies:
Subject: Definition of old fashioned

Author:
Grumpy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:19 03/02/17 Thu

Leaving aside all the possible fantasy posts, it seems that folks here who spank refer often to an "old fashioned spanking." What do you think of with that phrase, and what are the requirements for a spanking to be a "good old fashioned one"?

Replies:
Subject: Spankings are necessary

Author:
Pro spanking mom(Lisa)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:54 12/05/16 Mon

I'm a firm believer in good old fashioned sound spankings for children and teens. They need to be put otk and spanked on their naughty bare bottom. A spanking needs to hurt alot as they kick squirm and bawl their eyes out.
I have spanked many naughty bare bottoms over the years and still do. I spank until they are bawling, sobbing their eyes out and their bottom is cherry red, hot to the touch. They are put in the corner for 20mins with hands on their head, forbidden to touch their freshly spanked bottom, if they do they are put back over my knee for another sound spanking and put back in the corner, they usually learn this the hard way. I use my wooden spoon or ruler for smaller children and my hairbrush or strap for older children, I consider myself a professional spanker, I spank my own kids and many parents have brought their children to me for much needed spankings. A child who is properly spanked will try their best to avoid them, but like most kids they always seem to find their way back over my knee.

Replies:
Subject: Parents are less strict

Author:
Rosy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:57:56 02/24/17 Fri

Hi, I'm new here. But I read many posts.

I would like to share an analysis of discipline that I conclude after a conversation with my husband.

1- Parents are less strict
2- Girls get spanks more than boys

Note the comparison between me, my husband and my daughter

I
41 years
Average spank per year: 15
Use of implements: always
Naked: almost never. Few times bare botton. Once naked.
Spank level: really hard
Number of hits per spank: between 10/35
Spank age: between 3 and 14
Position: standing with my mother or father holding me by the arm. My father has also used the diaper position rarely
In front others: my 4 sisters (many collective spanks). My baysister has also watched many times

my husband
36 years
Spank average per year: 3
Use of implements: never
Naked: half bare botton.
Spank level: light
Number of hits per spank: between 10/20
Spank age: between 3 and 14
Position: on the knee
Opposite others: rarely. He received a couple of spanks to control boys at family dinners

My daughter
nine years old
Average spank per year: 1
Use of implements: never
Nude: bare botton.
Spank level: light
Number of hits per spank: between 10/20
Age that received spank: started with 5
Position: on the knee
In front of others: never

Please share same information of your family to analyze together the disciplinarians of today

Replies:
Subject: Supperior

Author:
Nina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:55:01 02/04/17 Sat

Hello,

I'm a team leader in call centre. I'm leading a team of 10 call centre operator (two girl and 8 boys). I like all of my subbordinates but sometimes they should be disciplinied. When I evaluate their performans some of them especially the boys dispute the appraisal i set to them. The mulct does not
give the desired result so sometimes it is needed to spank them. They are ashamed and it works. Their performance become better as well as their behaiviour. But the problem is that i reilized that i like to do it, i like to spank them. It gives me extremely pleasure. Now i'm feeling guilty..should i carry on with that ?
Please express your thoughts

Replies:
Subject: Ron to Steve52

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:06 02/25/17 Sat

I am about 5'9" Steve52 and weigh about 175 LBS. So I am not very big. I am afraid to tell my mom not to spank me. I don't have the courage and easily submit to my humiliating and painful punishment. Unfortunately I receive regular bare bum spankings and my brother(16) and sister(15) also go over mom's knee for a spanking and also get corner time afterwards. Some of my friends know about my spankings and no my mom would not spank any friends over at our house.

Subject: Ron to Frank

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:13 02/25/17 Sat

Yes Frank I am a wuss I guess. I don't have much courage or forcefulness and easily submit to my punishment even at age 19. I become a frightened little boy when I am bad and about to get a hard bare bottom spanking from my mom and I even say "No mummy" before I am spanked.

Subject: To old for spanking

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:56 02/25/17 Sat

Yes, Elspeth my bottom is round and jiggly like water balloons just like your Brucie's bottom. It is not fair that my mom spanks my bare bottom at my age. Surely you are not going to spank Brucie's naughty bare bottom over your knee when he is my age. What about our humiliation? And you are surely not going to give him corner time at age 19.

Subject: private spankings or public

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:36 01/19/17 Thu

hi all how many moms spank in private and how many would spank in public .in front of guest ect .as i spanked my daughters in front of any body as i think embarrassment is all part of the punishment .is their any moms that are against spanking them in front of others and moms that would agree if a spanking has to be given they will receive it no mater who in the house .love to chat jane

Replies:
Subject: moms that spank their daughters kittys as well as bottoms

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:27 01/18/17 Wed

hi all i would love to chat with like minded moms that spank their their daughters kittys and bottoms and any good advice would be appreciated .what implement and position and reason given to the girl for a kitty spanking. feel free to email me :)

Replies:
Subject: USE HER A BELT

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:38 01/24/17 Tue

i have 14 -yrs-. my stepmother decided that she will use her a belt to punish me if i did not obey her orders.
"she married my father about three months ago". but she is not my mother to do.

Subject: Daughter spanking mother

Author:
Iris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:23:49 01/16/17 Mon

In the interest of fairness, we are going to allow my 14 yo daughter to spank me. She will need to be instructed by someone well spoken and explicit. She will spank me in the diaper position with legs very wide open, and will demand my clothing prior to the spanking. Her instructor will determine if she will need to demand my bra and underpanties. My other children (1 other girl, 9, and 2 boys, 8 and 12) will be available to assist in any way.

I am looking for an extremely strict mother that can instruct and answer any questions she has.

Replies:
Subject: what would you do

Author:
linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:49 01/20/17 Fri

Im 13 yo girl. i smoke and even shoplift. i cant help it. dou you Think spanking should help me

Replies:
Subject: Re: How To Spank A Naughty Boy

Author:
JoeB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:19:23 01/20/17 Fri

What fun it must be for Brucie's sister and her friends to feast their eyes on poor Brucie's exposed and available package both before going OTK, and afterward when standing up and enduring the intense throb. Brucie's awareness of their gaze on him surely heightens his embarrassment, and perhaps generates some spontaneous activity on that area being gazed at, which would increase the embarrassment Brucie suffers as he is powerless to prevent himself from pointing northward. I'm sure the girls offer verbal opinions and taunts to make Brucie feel the abject sting of humiliation both standing before Mum and also as he shuffles to his place in the corner, and the humiliation intensifies the entire time he remains in the corner. A constant reminder afterward when all punishment time is over from sister and her friends will keep Brucie humble and shamed until his next session across Mum's maternal lap. So, good for you Paola, keep up the excellent work and discipline!

Subject: Reminiscing on the good old-fashioned scoldings

Author:
Mikey 😂
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:09:25 01/20/17 Fri

Tears of joy and fondness. This is for your own good ! This hurts me more than it hurts you ! You won't be able to sit down for a week ! And my my most favorite, You will thank me later lol thanks for the For The Memories mom, my little heinie still smarts thinking about it... Pant down, Over the Knee. God bless Sincerely Michael

Replies:
Subject: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS .

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:59 01/19/17 Thu

Somebody is trying to frame me by using my nickname to talk to young boys and telling them that I want their naked pictures. He is using my name so others think that I am the one who is messaging these young boys. For those of you know me well and have followed my questions and threads know that my interest is only in any kind of sexual scenario between adult women - young boys. I have no interest in young boys myself as I am completely a straight man. There is an idiot by the name of Steve who has continuously been trying to disturb me and now I think he's the one who has been using my username and try to convince people that I am the one who is messaging young boys. If I was attracted to young boys myself I would have no problem admitting it in a forum like. It's either Steve or one of the other two guys who have continuously been on my back trying to do this so I just thought I would make all of you know that any messages sent to young boys is not from me.

Replies:
Subject: A discussion thread for women (Not about spanking )

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:01 01/11/17 Wed

I started a new thread yesterday where women can discuss and talk about their sexual interest in young boys.I need all of your help .Women can ask each other questions about young boys .This is NOT ABOUT SPANKING

This is the link

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad/TP0IVP0625E4DG74L#lastPost

Replies:
Subject: Buckle end of the belt

Author:
Kristin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:27 01/15/17 Sun

Have you ever whipped your child with the buckle end of the belt? Would you whip bare skin this way? What type of misbehavior would earn this sort of punishment? Were any of you whipped this way?

To answer my own question, yes I was whipped a few times on the bare bottom with the buckle end. I'd say it was at least twice as painful as a normal belt whipping.

Replies:
Subject: short trousers and discipline

Author:
Eric plouvier (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:48:30 12/10/16 Sat

Hi James,
I was small and one always gave me the youger air. at 16 years, i apperead of them hardly 14. My mother found me easily short trousesr et to still shorten them reverse did not hesitate to require. She said :" It is not nice with his quite smooth thighs...It is also more pratical tor the frenche martinet to shingle his naked thighs;"

Replies:
Subject: My question to women on this forum about their interest in young boys

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:32 01/02/17 Mon

I posted some questions to women about their sexual interest in young boys and would love responses.No need to register to comment or even start your own threads there .You can email me too so I ask the questions privately

This is one of the questions

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad/TINT763EFFF0166AK

And this is the main forum where all the questions are available

http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad

Replies:
Subject: another forum

Author:
Brianne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:20 12/24/16 Sat

go here for this forum. You will like it I'm sure.

http://www.voy.com/244004/

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.