VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: Anal punishments

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:26:30 05/27/15 Wed

including but not limited to enemas and suppositories

used to be a common topic on this site but was shouted down by self-appointed moral police. (Who weren't around when I wasbeing punished by my parents 30-odd years ago)

I still have a members-only forum

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/analpunishments/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Strict discipline

Author:
Cuthbert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:06:46 05/08/15 Fri

I remember coming home from school age 16 in my School uniform. Dark navy blazer, white shirt, tie, long grey socks with blue stripes around the top, black lace up shoes and neat grey flannel shorts. My school shorts were beautifully fitting tailored to be taut over my buttocks. I also wore them very short. They barely covered my buttocks. I was one of those older boys made in the strictest possible manner to wear the briefest of shorts all the time.

I remember because I had a mediocre school report. I knew that my mother would be disappointed in me. This meant a very sore bare bottom and upper thighs. She said I am very disappointed in you. You will buck your ideas up and to help you in that a very red bottom is required. She told me to take off my blazer. I then had to put my hands on my head. She undid my shorts, took them down, and made me fold them neatly and put them on the table. Mummy than took down my underwear. She had lined up on the table my discipline strap and my whippy nursery cane.

I went over her lap and she smacked every inch of my bottom and the backs of my thighs with her hand. The strap was then picked up my mother then strapped my thighs and bare bottom. At this stage, my thighs and buttocks were bright red. I then had 30 minutes of corner time. Then my mother called me back. I had to bend over the arm of the sofa. My sore buttocks had a comprehensive thrashing with the nursery cane. It was agony and my worst ever discipline. I then had a further 30 minutes of bare bottom corner time before being allowed to put on some very tight little shortalls over my sore bottom.

Replies:
Subject: Re: Short trousers and discipline

Author:
Alex55
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:22:49 05/19/15 Tue

>I was always brought up with the idea that I was still
>a young boy and not get above my station. With this
>is mind my mother kept me in very brief short trousers
>all the time. I wore grey flannel shorts to school
>until I was 16 followed by corduroy shorts in the 6th
>form. At home I had a huge variety of shorts the
>mainstay was my short alls. My shorts were all very
>short only just covering my buttocks. They were also
>very snug.
>
>My mother was also strict in other ways. She very
>much believed in bare bottom spankings at home and
>sometimes in public. I also had my legs smacked on
>numerous occasions.
Cuthbert, I can certainly relate to this.Growing up in the 60s it was not unusual for boys up the age of 16 to have to wear shorts. My mother was also very strict and kept me in shorts until 16. And just like your mother, mine believed in giving frequent bare bottom spanking, often very publicly. I had my short pulled down quite a few times whilst out with her and had my bare bottom spanked and with the promise of more when she got me home.
Parents who did not spank back then were seen a weak.
Thankfully I did not have to go naked at home after a spanking but I did have to put my pyjamas on. I really hated that as often my friends would callround and see me in them and know I had been spanked again
please get in touch if you want to chat

Replies:
Subject: What turns you on the most about punishing a boy?

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:16:35 05/19/15 Tue

As a mother ,stepmother,,aunt,teacher,,any older lady ,what sexually arouses you the most about punishing a boy?

Share your story .If you don't have one do you have such a fantasy ?

Please give you your age

Replies:
Subject: Moms who smoke while spanking kids ?

Author:
Jill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:44:08 04/28/15 Tue

Do you ever smoke before .. during .. or after you spank your child ? If you smoke during .. does it calm you ?
Do you smoke hands-free as you spank ?
Do you smoke the whole cigarette as you spank ?

Replies:
Subject: Mothers extreme punishments

Author:
Mick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:08:46 04/03/15 Fri

Hoping to start a new forum about ways your mother would punish you if you have read any of my posts you will know mine used a various selection of methods mainly involving a cigarette would like to hear your stories and how it has affected you in later life
Thanks

Replies:
Subject: Circumcision

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:52 03/17/15 Tue

I need some advice about spanking. My 12 year old is scheduled for a circumcision tomorrow, he is totally against it as he likes his foreskin but it has to be done as he has been getting infections due to not cleaning under the skin. I won't get into to much detail, so my son has been swearing and telling me to f myself and he is not going to the doctor and even if he does he is not letting him touch his d*ck. I do not tolerate swearing and if I hear any of my boys say any swear words it's over my knee for a bare bottom spanking. I didn't want to spank my 12 year old for swearing as I thought he is just nervous but I have decided to give him a spanking. What do all you moms think should I or should I let it go. I don't want him to think he can get away with swearing or defying the doctor. I need advice ASAP as the appointment is tomorrow and I want him to listen to the doc.

Replies:
Subject: Re: Erect Penis During Punishment

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:18:38 05/11/15 Mon

My son is always spanked bare bottom.He always develops erection the moment i took his briefs off. He is 13 now. I don't pay much attention to it because i know it is very common with boys.Usually i bare him first and then i start lecturing him.

Replies:
Subject: Domestic Discipline

Author:
Brittany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:37 05/10/15 Sun

I would like to know if any moms who spanked are spanked themselves? or were you spanked growing up also?

Brit

http://www.voy.com/244008/

Subject: Punished and embarrassed

Author:
Rita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:07:13 12/20/14 Sat

Hi my name is Rita Im a 42 year old mom with a child of 12. My son is really really disobedient not only at home but know it seems, as he is starting in another school, that he's been naughty in there as well. I still spank my son over my lap since he was 6, and although I would like to stop this kind of punishment, at this point it seems that I have to be more severe with this little man. But I figured out that lately is not the physical punishment what really bothers him (as he grows up) but the embarrassment that he must get through. So I lately started to act very deliberately as a foolish babysitter, treating him with very childish manners, wich seem to cause a stronger effect on him as he gets impotient to protest and red as a tomatto. Do you think this could be an apropiate way of punishment? What can I do to control this naughty boy whithout increasing the physical pain? I was hoping you could help with some practical ways.
Many thanks

PD: no problems in giving anyone my email or even my child's if you see it necesary

Replies:
Subject: Re: Tickling

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:36:09 05/07/15 Thu

I came across the quoted post, and I was curious if there are any mom, aunts, sisters or sitters that use this for minor offenses?

"Anyone thugh of tickling as a kind of soft punishment, for one the boy or girl have done something bad but not that much to spank them. It happens that my son really goes ballistic as soon as I tuoch him (where I know he's sensitive) and is also really embarrising for him, specially in front of family or friends.
Have thught about it? any experiencies or recomendations?
thanks!"

Subject: Re: Erect Penis During Punishment

Author:
Jason (ercetion/teen/spank)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:16 04/22/15 Wed

If your son is getting an erection when you,his mother spanks him--stop spanking him. There are other forms of punsihment that can be effective--or if he must be spanked have his dad do it. A teen boy who get an erection when mom spanks him is too old for a mom spanking. take it from a guy who got paddled at 15 from his mom--I did not get an erection---actually she never saw me genitals as I bare my butt and bent over the bed before she came in. If I had gotten an erection I would have been shamed and it would have had a lasting shame --for me it was just a damn sore butt so it was ok---An erection in front of one's mother is too much!

Replies:
Subject: tickling

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:32:58 04/21/15 Tue

My Mother wasn't a tickler but she did have long nails and every time she would paddle me, she would have me stand in front of her while she tapped her long nails on the paddle while scolding me before lowering my underwear. Every time I see a Lady with long nails it brings back memories.

Subject: A Lesson For My Boy

Author:
Dawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:21 04/18/15 Sat

I came home early one Saturday to discover my boy with a girl in his bedroom. I charged in to see them both desperately trying to get dressed. I am furious he has done this. The girl is banned from the house now.
I discover they had no protection either.
So after a family meeting my boy has been shown how to put on a condom, in full view of the entire family, using a large banana, his sister giggling away at him.
He was blushing away and I hope the lesson has sunk into his head.

Replies:
Subject: Assisting mother

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:30:52 04/06/15 Mon

I am a mother to boys, and girls. The girls are 15 and 12, and the boys are 13 and 7.
I spank by hand mostly, in the diaper position.
I would like to chat with other parents about their spankings.

I am looking for someone to provide detailed instruction for my girls on how to spank the boys, from undressing to inspection to after the spanking. I have decided that they should be allowed to assist with spankings.

Replies:
Subject: Guys,how did you prefer it?

Author:
Jimmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:28 04/13/15 Mon

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/602318

Subject: Guys,what did it feel like?

Author:
Johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:10:02 04/12/15 Sun

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/602271

Subject: Guys,who bought them for you?

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:43:54 04/11/15 Sat

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/602226

Subject: nice vid

Author:
boyoh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:45:24 04/05/15 Sun

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.