VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

Welcome

Subject: pubis shave punishment

Author:
biff13 (humiliating pubic shave)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:34 10/24/14 Fri

At sixteen I became so curious if my little sister who was 11at the time had pubic hair yet so I depantsed her to find out.Mom found out and was really pissed at me.Mom allowed my sister to not only spank me any time she wanted to,but also shave my pubic hair off.The razor did not work on the longer hair so she cut it off as much as she could with a scissors.I had to finish the job with shaving cream and a razor in front of them.Mom informed me that as long my sister had no pubes neither would I.Over the next couple of years my sister shaved me at least every month even though I'm sure she had pubes of her own.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: aunt use enema

Author:
sally
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:50 09/28/14 Sun

my name is sally 16 -yrs- my father and mother was died and I live with my aunt called Jane.
my aunt Janet is sadistic woman when she want to punish me she use enema.
she asking me to pulled my panties down and lay on my stomach on bed then she insert the enema nozzle into my anus .
I'm poor girl .what can I do ..I live with sadistic woman.

Replies:
Subject: Anyone else use nappies for punishments?

Author:
Amy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:34 09/07/14 Sun

I have a daughter who is 7 and I use nappies on her to correct her behaviour.

Just 2 days ago I had a friend of mine round who has a 6 year old son. My daughter thought it was funny to throw toys at him so I decide that she was going to get nappies for at least the next 4 weeks.

When she did it I grabbed her and pulled her over my knee. I lifted her skirt and pulled down her knickers and smacked her bum as hard as I could. My friends son was given front row seats in seeing the entire punishment take place so as to increase the distress for my daughter. I sent my friend to get the changing mat, nappies some wipes and the packet of suppositories I keep in a wardrobe in my bedroom for these occasions.
When my friend got the stuff down I took her skirt off as well and kept her over my knee. I then gave 2 supps to the boy and let him put them in. This my daughter really squirmed to.
I then pushed my finger up to make sure they were high enough and then I put her nappy on. As usual the rules were no taking her nappy off or she would get a 2 hour spanking and a painful enema and the toilet was locked.
She was dressed in just her tshirt and her nappy.
I then stuffed a dummy in her mouth. She is allowed to remove it to speak, eat or drink but that's it and then it goes right back in. Disobaying that rule gets the same punishment as taking her nappy off.
When the supps started to work and she did a big poo in her nappy my friends son started to laugh. I didn't stop him in fact I encouraged it as this is what she deserved. I then got her back over my knee and let him rub the mess all over her bum. I changed her 2 hours later.

Replies:
Subject: Moms(or any other women) using very naughty techniques to punish or humiliate son(other boys)

Author:
weirdworld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:07:16 07/04/14 Fri

Any woman here love to punish young boys because it sexually turns them on so they use the 'excuse'or 'reason
of punishment.And they use very naughty techniques to humiliate or punish him.for example say a
woman that likes to give her stepson involuntary erections in public places infront of other women and girls by touching him a bit here and there when no one is looking and the
other techniques like keeping him naked at home(not allowing him to wear clothes) when other females
are visiting like her friends and knowing that they are secretly enjoying the boy's nudity.below
are some extreme;y naughty techniques and i would like to know if any woman has used or would consider
using? you can be a mom ,stepmom,aunt,babysitter,family friend or any other woman in authority.please
confess that you get turned on by doing what you do

Replies:
Subject: Re: Erect Penis During Punishment

Author:
Ruben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:47 10/17/14 Fri

>>>>Your family friend was indeed quite right when she
>>>>told you that spanking in diaper position is the
>best
>>>>for improving behavior in big boys. But it's worth
>>>>bearing in mind that the diaper position is also
>just
>>>>as effective in improving behaviour in big girls
>(and
>>>>you do have a 13 yo daughter). Take it from a girl
>>>>who's mother used the diaper position on my brothers
>>>>AND my sisters (and of course on me).
>>>>In the diaper position a girl's anus is no less
>>>>exposed than a boy's anus is. And while a girl won't
>>>>present a 'volcanic eruption' finale the way a boy
>>>>will a keen eyed spectator will observe a small
>>>>feminine erection replicating in miniature exactly
>>the
>>>>same effects as those observed when spanking Mickey
>>in
>>>>the diaper position.
>>>>So what your friend SHOULD have said is spanking in
>>>>diaper position is the best for improving behavior
>in
>>>>older children.
>>>>
>>>>Maire
>>>
>>>Maire, it wasn't my goal to humiliate children. I
>>>spanked Mickey in diaper position (and would do the
>>>same in future if necessary) because previous methods
>>>of punishments were unsuccessful for him. My
>daughter,
>>>Mary, as all children deserves punishment sometimes
>>>too but usual hand spanking over panties gives
>amazing
>>>result and her behavior became excellent on 2-3
>months
>>>at least. Boys deserve punishments much more often
>and
>>>at least for Mickey usual spanking wasn't effective
>>>already. I had to increase punishment and additional
>>>exposure in front all who present his "boy's parts"
>>>and anus was part of it. I don't think Mary will need
>>>in this method although "never say never".
>>>Perspectives of both younger boys are the same that
>>>Mickey.
>>
>>Ideally, boys should be spanked in the nude & the best
>>way to deal with a boy having an erection and/or
>>ejaculations during a spanking, is to forcibly
>>masturbate him to orgasm BEFORE he is spanked. This
>>will not only maximize the humiliation but moreover
>>will prevent him from getting any pleasure from the
>>punishment that would allay proper enjoyment of the
>>pain...
>>Best if a boy's hands are bound behind him to perform
>>this...
>
>I very much disagree. To forcibly masturbate a boy
>to ejaculation will cause him to have sexual
>inhibitions in adulthood. I know of what I speak.
>I'm there now.

Me too! I think it's a good idea to mastubate him and let him ejaculate so there's no problems during the spanking. I think it contributes to the punishment to in a positive way if you touch and mastubate his erect penis. I do it everytime when my sons (12 and 15) are getting spanked and it works perfectly. My daughter hold their hands together during the masturbation.

Replies:
Subject: New forum on Female Superiority

Author:
FS Forum Moderator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:25 10/15/14 Wed

Hello,

I invite folks on this forum to visit and participate in the Female Superiority Discussion & Practice forum, http://www.voy.com/242785/.

There are several interesting discussions and one illustrated post of a good, hard spanking and more.

Strict Moms from here are most welcome. We particularly need more Superior females to provide input. Ms Gertrude can't carry that burden alone, as formidable a strict mom as she is!

The forum is moderated and does not use captcha, so it's convenient and spam-free. Currently, I check for new posts several times a day.

Female Superiority Moderator

Subject: Sex Education Benefits When Spanking

Author:
Jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:13 10/07/14 Tue

Another forum which is now deleted had a thread about this subject. Basically the idea being that when an older boy is to be given bare bottom punishments with sisters or female cousins watching then there was some sex education benefit from them seeing the male anatomy and this can be made part of the punishment.
I wonder if anyone else here has any thoughts on this subject.

Replies:
Subject: Mummy Paddled My Naughty Bare Bottom

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:15 10/13/14 Mon

I'm 13 years old and yesterday I was bad. My mummy caught me stealing money from her purse. She took me upstairs to her bedroom and sat on the side of her bed while she pulled down my pants. Then she turned me over her lap and she paddled my naughty bare bottom with her wooden hairbrush. She paddled me till my bum was on fire and I cried and cried. When she knew I was sorry and ashamed and I'd learned my lesson and would never ever steal again, she hugged me and dried my tears. Then she dressed me in my pyjamas and put me to bed. Before I fell asleep, I lowered my pyjama pants just enough so I could give my hot, stinging bumcheeks some nice rubbing all over. Mmmmmmmmm! Shame on me!

Subject: Where Best To Spank

Author:
Sister Cecelia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:28 10/11/14 Sat

When spanking a bare-bottomed naughty boy across your lap, you should pay particular attention to the lower regions of his creamy smooth (I would hope) backside. Of course, you want to spank the very tops of his thighs, but you also need to smartly smack the hidden region where his bumcheeks disappear into the very inner tops of his legs - right at the very heart of his sit spot.

I swear you've never heard such yelping, even from an older teenage boy, when he's having his upturned bare bum thoroughly seen to. Whether with your hand, hairbrush, slipper or strap, you need to punish every blessed inch of that outrageously impudent bottom, turning it the color of strawberry ice cream. Oh, Praise Jesus!

Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.