VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

Welcome

Subject: Mothers extreme punishments

Author:
Mick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:08:46 04/03/15 Fri

Hoping to start a new forum about ways your mother would punish you if you have read any of my posts you will know mine used a various selection of methods mainly involving a cigarette would like to hear your stories and how it has affected you in later life
Thanks

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: A Lesson For My Boy

Author:
Dawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:21 04/18/15 Sat

I came home early one Saturday to discover my boy with a girl in his bedroom. I charged in to see them both desperately trying to get dressed. I am furious he has done this. The girl is banned from the house now.
I discover they had no protection either.
So after a family meeting my boy has been shown how to put on a condom, in full view of the entire family, using a large banana, his sister giggling away at him.
He was blushing away and I hope the lesson has sunk into his head.

Replies:
Subject: Circumcision

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:52 03/17/15 Tue

I need some advice about spanking. My 12 year old is scheduled for a circumcision tomorrow, he is totally against it as he likes his foreskin but it has to be done as he has been getting infections due to not cleaning under the skin. I won't get into to much detail, so my son has been swearing and telling me to f myself and he is not going to the doctor and even if he does he is not letting him touch his d*ck. I do not tolerate swearing and if I hear any of my boys say any swear words it's over my knee for a bare bottom spanking. I didn't want to spank my 12 year old for swearing as I thought he is just nervous but I have decided to give him a spanking. What do all you moms think should I or should I let it go. I don't want him to think he can get away with swearing or defying the doctor. I need advice ASAP as the appointment is tomorrow and I want him to listen to the doc.

Replies:
Subject: Assisting mother

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:30:52 04/06/15 Mon

I am a mother to boys, and girls. The girls are 15 and 12, and the boys are 13 and 7.
I spank by hand mostly, in the diaper position.
I would like to chat with other parents about their spankings.

I am looking for someone to provide detailed instruction for my girls on how to spank the boys, from undressing to inspection to after the spanking. I have decided that they should be allowed to assist with spankings.

Replies:
Subject: Guys,how did you prefer it?

Author:
Jimmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:28 04/13/15 Mon

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/602318

Subject: Guys,what did it feel like?

Author:
Johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:10:02 04/12/15 Sun

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/602271

Subject: Guys,who bought them for you?

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:43:54 04/11/15 Sat

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/602226

Subject: nice vid

Author:
boyoh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:45:24 04/05/15 Sun

Subject: Straight forward question - Any woman here enjoy the sight of a naked young boy ?

Author:
Weirdworld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:25:46 01/28/15 Wed

Pleeeeeeeeeeease be honest and don't worry about being judged .I am asking the question and i wont judge you

Replies:
Subject: punishment

Author:
mick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:14:20 02/27/15 Fri

My mum and her sisters used to burn me with cigarettes as a punishment or to make me do things they would also beat me with a hairbrush or their hands on my penis and if I got erect they would laugh and do it harder then make me kneel with my mouth open and use me as an ashtray while taking turns to burn me i loved every minute of it

Replies:
Subject: Re: strict petticoat discipline

Author:
Carly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:24 03/08/15 Sun

My son is 12 now, and I still require him to wear very short pants for dressing up. He wants to wear long pants like the older boys but I prefer to see him dressed like the little boy he still is. He makes a big fuss when it's time to get dressed up but I am very strict with him about wearing short pants. I lay out the clothes he will wear on his bed and place beside them one of his nighttime diapers and a rubber panty along with his leather strap. If he puts up any resistance he knows I will give him the strap and then put the diaper and rubber panty on with his little shorts over. Usually I am able to get the short dress pants on him without too much trouble.

Replies:
Subject: New forums on Female Superiority & Petticoating

Author:
FS Forum Moderator (Welcoming smile)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:38:31 03/23/15 Mon

Readers of this forum may also be interested in two forums I moderate under the direction of different Superiors:

Female Superiority:
http://www.voy.com/242785/

Petticoating:
http://www.voy.com/243054/

Please visit and post.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS

Subject: Punished and embarrassed

Author:
Rita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:07:13 12/20/14 Sat

Hi my name is Rita Im a 42 year old mom with a child of 12. My son is really really disobedient not only at home but know it seems, as he is starting in another school, that he's been naughty in there as well. I still spank my son over my lap since he was 6, and although I would like to stop this kind of punishment, at this point it seems that I have to be more severe with this little man. But I figured out that lately is not the physical punishment what really bothers him (as he grows up) but the embarrassment that he must get through. So I lately started to act very deliberately as a foolish babysitter, treating him with very childish manners, wich seem to cause a stronger effect on him as he gets impotient to protest and red as a tomatto. Do you think this could be an apropiate way of punishment? What can I do to control this naughty boy whithout increasing the physical pain? I was hoping you could help with some practical ways.
Many thanks

PD: no problems in giving anyone my email or even my child's if you see it necesary

Replies:
Archives: 123456789 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.