Saturday, June 25, 2016 - Member logins with Firefox should now be operational.
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: To Brenda

Author:
Wondering-supportive
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:01:28 09/26/16 Mon

You relate that you are a relatively new step mom who came upon children who were sorely lacking in discipline. So how did that all change? Did you and your husband talk about changes prior to marriage? Did you relate you wanted a hand in their discipline? Was it a hard sell or did your husband realize they needed discipline?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: glycerin suppository for stepson

Author:
Jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:29 05/11/16 Wed

I want to know if I can use glycerin suppository to punish my stepson.
my stepson 9 old.

Replies:
Subject: humiliation of teen girl

Author:
Jill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:15 09/13/16 Tue

my name is Jill 16 years old. my best friend Amy told me about the forum where I could come and get support from other teens like me.
both my father (natural) and stepmother believe in corporal punishment.
my father has been married to my stepmother for 5 years now.
I get lectured down stairs in the family room then my stepmother told me to upstairs to my room and get ready for punishment.
once in my room I pulled my panties down and lay down on my tummy with my bare bottom up. the my stepmother come into my room. I get lectured again then my stepmother spanking me with her leather strap.
Are there any other girls out there in the same situation as I am ?

Replies:
Subject: inside the buttocks

Author:
Marta
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:33:17 09/13/16 Tue

Do You sometimes spank Your children between the buttocks?

Replies:
Subject: My new thread on the following forum

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:13:10 09/07/16 Wed

Would like to hear from women either on the forum or through email .I would love to hear from you

Replies:
Subject: Cane too harsh?

Author:
Wondering mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:40 08/16/16 Tue

I have an adorable son that I used a thin whippy school cane on recently. He stood behind his desk chair, feel apart hands on the seat. I gave him 8 strokes each about 30 seconds apart. He cried and danced from the first one but I couldnt help but feel the thin red welts raised from hip to hip wouldn't teach him a good deserved lesson.

He has a small little ass, pert, and the cane whip seemed to be very stingy without being too heavey or thuddy. The marks lasted a few days!

Replies:
Subject: spanking little bottoms

Author:
Mama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:44 09/11/16 Sun

I luv spanking young bottoms boys and girls age 8-14 as they lay naked over my lap. I luv their soft round bottoms and smooth skin. I spank only with hand so i can feel the jiggle and wiggle as I light their naughty little asses on fire. I luv to hear the whimpers and begging to stop. spank spank spank little naked asses then stand them in a corner to cry. Then I hug their naked little bodies and kiss them so they feel better until the next spanking.

Subject: Spanking kids other than your own

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:12 08/21/16 Sun

Anyone spank a kid that was not yours? I have had several opportunities with parental permission and given some very traditional bare bottom punishments to some deserving young boys. Spankings are the perfect punishments for naughty children ages 8 thru 13

Replies:
Subject: MY Girlfriend

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:31 09/05/16 Mon

my girlfriend Carla lives with me and my son in my house. my son Peter 8 years old.
Carla use spanking with wooden spoon to punish peter. she spanks him on his bare buttocks.
my son tears after spanking. I asked Carla to stop spanking him but she told me that she is responsible for him.
I love Carla but my son...

Replies:
Subject: spank by stepmother

Author:
martin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:21 09/01/16 Thu

i am 14 year old boy my stepmother spank me with belt on my bare behind. why she do this to me?

Replies:
Subject: talking to my son about girls

Author:
sian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:22:11 07/30/16 Sat

my cherished memories of momments alone with my son who I love very much was seeing his erection through his school trousers when I educated him about the birds and the bees.ive never felt so excited.

Replies:
Subject: SHAVE PUBIC HAIR...

Author:
Gina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:37:58 08/28/16 Sun

who stepmother that she used shave pubic hair to punish her stepson/stepdaughter.

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.