VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: Spankings are necessary

Author:
Pro spanking mom(Lisa)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:54 12/05/16 Mon

I'm a firm believer in good old fashioned sound spankings for children and teens. They need to be put otk and spanked on their naughty bare bottom. A spanking needs to hurt alot as they kick squirm and bawl their eyes out.
I have spanked many naughty bare bottoms over the years and still do. I spank until they are bawling, sobbing their eyes out and their bottom is cherry red, hot to the touch. They are put in the corner for 20mins with hands on their head, forbidden to touch their freshly spanked bottom, if they do they are put back over my knee for another sound spanking and put back in the corner, they usually learn this the hard way. I use my wooden spoon or ruler for smaller children and my hairbrush or strap for older children, I consider myself a professional spanker, I spank my own kids and many parents have brought their children to me for much needed spankings. A child who is properly spanked will try their best to avoid them, but like most kids they always seem to find their way back over my knee.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: moms that spank their daughters kittys as well as bottoms

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:27 01/18/17 Wed

hi all i would love to chat with like minded moms that spank their their daughters kittys and bottoms and any good advice would be appreciated .what implement and position and reason given to the girl for a kitty spanking. feel free to email me :)

Replies:
Subject: TWO spanked bottoms!

Author:
Penny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:58:12 05/24/17 Wed

As the mother of two pairs of twins, I know that the only thing better than getting to see one glowing bottom in the corner, is TWO!

Lacy and Connor, my younger twins, ended up deciding to get in trouble together by bugging and bothering their big siblings. And of course, bottoms that misbehave together, get disciplined together! Always nice to see two repentant rumps bright red and in the corner together after they get a nice bare bottom spanking in front of each other.

Replies:
Subject: Spanking and bowel emptying go together

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:40:19 09/23/17 Sat

This will be my last post on this subject for a while. I'm putting it here because, as a topic, it's receding from the forum.

The medical basis

Dr Kurt Woeller: "What happens is the digestive tract is the large portal of entry of nutrients into our body. It is this tube that runs through the middle of our digestive system. It can also be a major seat of toxicity because it is also the main route to get rid of toxins through our body as well. If we become constipated we block the ability to get rid of those toxins and some of those toxins can actually be reabsorbed back into the blood stream and then dumped out into general population. There are toxins from yeast, there are toxins from bacteria that are known to actually cause imbalances in brain chemistry. For a child who already has a susceptibility to neuro chemical imbalances, anything else that adds insult to injury can potentially worsen behavior.
What happens is there is a venous system called the portal venal system that returns blood back to the liver of things that have been removed from the digestive tract and if you have a constipation issue, particularly in the large bowel you may get toxins that would normally get excreted out through fecal matter and bowel movements, it gets reabsorbed, dumped back into the blood stream and starts to recirculate over and over again causing chemical imbalances."

And apart from the medical benefit for accompanying spanking with bowel emptying, there is the symbolism attached to anal medication. In my words:
"...one thing I really learned the hard way, as a child, was that the strongest way to punish someone, to seize power and assert your authority, was to anally penetrate them and, importantly, make them empty their bowels by doing so: hence suppositories and enemas"

Subject: Punishing a Boy

Author:
Julie Wilson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:12 04/18/17 Tue

Some time go I posted the following message:

"If you want to humiliate a boy who is to be spanked by getting him to have an erection let me suggest wearing sheer nylon stockings, the kind that are secured by garters, and then drape him with his pants down over your nylonned lap. I promise he will have the stiffest erection you ever saw him have."

More recently I received the following reply:

"Saw your comments on a voy spanking site about adding humiliation to a
spanking. The nylons really worked, lol."

Replies:
Subject: Spanking with a whip

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:10 08/25/17 Fri

Moms - would you ever consider spanking your child with a real whip?

My wife came back from a business trip with a 30" riding whip made of braided leather. It has a wooden handle. The lash starts at about 1/2 inch in diameter, and tapers down to about 1/8 inch.

I thought it was just a souvenir, but last night she threatened to use it on our 9yo daughter. We usually spank with a belt on the bare bottom. Our daughter brought home a note from school about some missing assignments that we were not aware of. My wife told her if it happened again she would use the whip on her with her clothes off. My daughter looked terrified. I don't know if it's just a threat or not.

It seems it would be pretty close to being whipped with a skinny belt. It would sting like crazy but not cut or bruise. Would any of you dver use(or have you used)a real whip on a naked child? What was the effect?

Replies:
Subject: A message to the women here

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:41 08/16/17 Wed

I have some questions which I would like to ask to adult women. I know this is very natural and it is a lot more common than those who admit it. In a forum like this the question I'm going to ask isn't that bad but is its just that some people may object So instead of asking the question here I would like to as the question more privately through e-mail. I will give out my address here and I would love to hear from women who are interested to contact me. Once they contact me I will ask the questions privately. And I promise you I will not give out your address here or to anyone and whatever we talk about will stay private . I have already talked to about this in this forum with some women. My address is curiouscreature7@gmail.com

Replies:
Subject: To the abusive adults

Author:
Allison (Selfserving bullshit)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:01:32 08/03/17 Thu

All of you are sick people excusing your abusive behavior and congratulating each other so you can feel good about what you do you need head doctors how can possibly not know what you do is wring

Replies:
Subject: Observing spanks

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:19:28 08/10/17 Thu

I have seen while in the van with the door open, men (and a couple women) stop to observe the spankings of my boys and girls. A couple of times, this resulted in the witnesses hand or hands going very quickly into their underpants or underpanties. I've observed this type of reaction while nursing my children as well. When I've spanked in the ladies room, I've even had women offer to help with the spanking as well as enjoy observing. I do not mind witnesses to the spanks as this adds embarrassment, and have allowed several family friends to observe spankings as well.
I would love to chat about this, and look forward talking with anyone that would care to email!

Subject: Learn how to do yoga without paying for classes or abide to a guru

Author:
Knuit Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:08 08/01/17 Tue

To read about how to do yoga, about how to make a law calory tuna or chicken salat, about garlic and its benefits, the crop circle hoax, please scroll down.

-------------------------------------------------------

Help against common health problems, including edema, hemorrhoids, constipation, hypothyroidism, over-weight, urinary tract infection, PMS, rostata issues, weak heart and circulation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, yeast infection, cold and flu, asthma, allergies, hay fever, acne, rosacea, vitiligo, eczema, depression, poor memory and concentration, brittle bones and more

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Natural sex drugs for men and women. Products for men and women to amplify sexual drive, feelings, virility and orgasms.

http://www.mydeltapi.com/erotic-products.htm

-----------------------------------------------

About herbs that can stimulate you sexually, presentation of products based on these herbs

http://www.abicana.com/sexual_herbs.htm

---------------------------------------------

Advices and products that can help straighten out a twisted and bent penis, as by Peyronie's disease.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/peyronies.htm

Tools and toys for erotic massage and for sexual play, including all types of sexual role-play. Massage tools and toys to use in all sensual body parts of a man and a women.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/erotic_toys.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart masturbation techniques for all the sensual parts you have on and inside yourself

http://www.abicana.com/masturbation.htm

--------------------------------------------------------
Effective slimming advices: Learn all you need to avoid getting over-weight, to get rid of excessive weight and to remain slim - advices about diet and fat-consuming exercizes.

http://www.abicana.com/how_to_get_slim.htm

Affordable parts for your car or other vehicle. Styling equipment, performance upgrade, electrical parts, cabin parts, motor parts, stearing and transmision details, touring comodities

http://www.mydeltapi.com/car-equipment.htm

------------------------------------------------------

Remote controle airplanes, helicopters, drones cars, boats. Also science kits, magic sets, elecetronic lab kits and much more

http://www.abicana.com/shop10.htm

-----------------------------------------------------

Airsoft pistols, rifles, machine guns, tanks, sniper guns for affordable prices:

http://www.mydeltapi.com/guns.htm
---------------------------------------

The Basic Principles of Physical Yoga, also Called Hatha Yoga

By Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm

The Basics of Physical Yoga Exercises- or Hatha Yoga

Systems of physical exercises that can be called yoga have been developed many places and with different ultimate purposes, but the improvement of health and physical abilities is always a purpose. In many traditions, especially many of the the Indian traditions of yoga, these bodily improvements are seen as a means for a further higher spiritual goal. In other traditions the bodily improvements together with coupled mental improvements are seen as the main goal, as for exmple in the Chinese traditions.

The basic principles of physical yoga exercises are simple, however, and if you follow these principles, you actually are doing yoga. Therefore you can make your own yoga exercises that fit your own need as long as you follow the principles. In the following these are explained.

An important part of physical yoga is the breathing exercises, or pranayama. This part is in many ways the most fundamental, because the basic type of breathing is also a part of the yoga postures - the asanas. The postures consist of stretching and holding the body in specific stretched positions for some time, while breathing in a specific way. One usually do both pranatama and asanas in the same session. You can do the pranayama before or after the asanas.

BREATHING EXERCISES

The complete yoga-breath is a basic exercise upon which all other breathing exercises are based, and this is also the way you breath during the body postures. It is however also an independent exercise that you can do any time to refresh yourself. It begins with lungs in a totally empty state obtained by contracting your stomach muscles and all of your chest muscles.

Then breath in as much as you can by letting your stomach expand. Then proceed breathing in by expanding the muscles in the mid of your chest. At last complete the filling of your lungs by expanding the upper part of your chest. It is not possible to separate these three faces completely, though, and they shall also glide over into each other in a smooth way.

Then you empty your lungs completely in a similar sequence. First you contract your stomach muscles and empty as much as possible using these muscles. While holding your stomach muscles contracted, you proceed emptying by contracting the muscles in the mid of your chest and then complete by contracting the upper part of your chest.

All other breathing exercises are essentially variants of the complete yoga breath. When doing the exercises you sit in an upright position on a chair or on some cloth at the floor with crossed legs. Some of these exercises are:

- You breath in and out rapidly 8-15 times, and then hold your breath some while.

- You breath in rapidly, using 4 seconds, then hold your breath 16 seconds or as long as it feels comfortable, then breath out using 8 seconds.

- In a more complex variant of the above exercise you breath in while closing one of your nostrils with a finger, hold your breath some while, and then breath out closing the other nostril. Then you repeat it while still closing your other nostril, hold the breath and then breath out while closing the first nostril.

- You can breath in and breath out through your mouth while pressing your lips towards each other so that you get an extra pressure in your lungs. You can also press your lips together while breathing in so that you get an under-pressure in your lungs.

BODY POSTURES

A yoga posture begins with your body in a relaxed position, either laying flat down or sitting right up. You empty your lungs before the posture as in a complete yoga breath.

- Then you slowly swing or twist your whole body or parts of your body into a stretched position. While doing this your breath in as in the complete yoga breath.

- Then you hold the position for a short or longer time. If you hold it long, you are breathing relaxed with the complete yoga breath method, but not in such a complete way that the breath makes you exhausted.

- Then you slowly swing back from the stretched state to the original position while breathing out like in the complete yoga breath.

Most postures are variant of these basic principles, of which a few are:

- You lay on your back on a cloth at the floor. Then swing your arms up and behind your shoulders, stretching all of your body from top to toe. Then slowly sit up and swing your torso forward while stretching your arms towards your toes. If possible bend your torso all the way down to your knees. After holding the position some while, slowly sit up and then lay down to the original position.

- You lay on a cloth at the floor on your stomach, with another cloth under your lower stomach to protect your genitals. Then lift and swing your upper body up as long as possible, while also bending your head back. Push with your hands towards the floor to help the lifting and to get an effective stretch. Then slowly lay down again at your stomach.

- Sit at the floor on a thick cloth with your legs flexed up halfway towards your stomach and your knees together. Then twist your torso and also swing your head to one side, while pushing against your knee with your hands to help the twisting and get an effective stretch. Then, after holding the position a while, swing your torso back and twist to the other side in the same manner.

- Lay on your back on a cloth at the floor. Swing your legs up so your feet come over your head. Then lift your torso up from the floor so that your body rests upon your shoulders, and straighten your body upwards as much as you feel comfortable. Help the lifting and holding the position with your arms. After having been in that upright position some while, descend your torso and legs again.

The classical description of this exercise prescribes that your body shall point straight up, but that causes your neck to bend unpleasantly and a great pressure in your head. Therefore it is best for most people not to straighten out completely when resting the body on your shoulders.
Yoga explained - Learn The Principles of Yoga exercises

HOW TO LEARN YOGA

You can find exact descriptions of yoga exercises in books and in web-sites or you can attend courses. You will probably find that the exercises are difficult to do as described in the beginning. It is however possible to do them approximately in the beginning and gradually learn to perform them perfectly.

But you can also compose your own exercises that fit your personal condition and need. To be yoga exercises they must be composed according to the principles outlined above. Weather you learn standard exercises or compose your own, you should however choose a set of exercises that will stretch or twist all your body parts.

By Knut Holt

How to Make a Simple and Tasteful Law Calorie Tuna or Chicken Salad

By Knut Holt

This is a receipt for a simple and nutritious salad that you can eat in the morning, in the evening or even as an easy dinner. If you are slimming, this kind of salad gives you the absolute control of the intake of nutrients and calories you need to be successful.

You use these ingredients for one portion that is made in a small bowl and eaten from the same bowl.

- 150-200 g crushed or sliced cooked tuna, or sliced cooked chicken.

- Finely sliced raw broccoli. Only use the outer thin branches with the flowers.

- Finely sliced raw tomato or paprika.

- Finely sliced raw onion.

- You take so much of these vegetables that the bowl is well filled.

- Some finely sliced garlic.

- 2 tablespoon of olive oil.

- A little vinegar if you like it.

- Some cayenne, ginger or other spices you like. Be aware that cayenne has a very strong taste.

- Some salt if the tuna or chicken is not already salted.

You firstly put the tuna into the bowl and blend in the spices and the garlic. Then you slice the vegetables and blend them with the spiced tuna. At last you blend in the olive oil and the vinegar.

You can of course blend in other vegetables, fruit or things like cheese or feta. Be aware that cheese and feta are fat. These two ingredients are also best together with chicken. Some sliced orange or raw blueberries give the salad some sweet and fresh taste that combines very well with the taste of the other ingredients.

As a drink to the salad, you can use pure water or fruit juice without added sugar. You should blend concentrated juice with water to avoid too much sugar. Grape juice fits especially well to this salad.

Cooked tuna or chicken can be bought in every supermarket. But you can of course cook some amount of it yourself beforehand and store it in the freezer to make many salad portions from.

This salad gives you proteins, vitamins, minerals and some healthy fat. But you need some carbohydrates too. You can get that by eating some sliced full corn bread to the salad. Smear some olive oil upon the bread to make it soft. A little honey upon the bread is also tasty. You can also eat some cooked beans, peas or corn to the salad. Do not blend these ingredients into the salad, but you can put them in the same bowl beside the salad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knut Holt is a business consultant and marketer focusing on the health field. At his site there is a lot information useful to improve health and fitness, including slimming and exercise advices. You can also find presentation of products to combat common health issues and to improve fitness

This article is free to copy as long as the author's link is present.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Knut_Holt

------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

HAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED TO YOU, YOUR CHILDREN OR SOMEBODY TOU KNOWS ABOUT? - Please tell about it in one of the following polls:

Alien abduction - investigation of memories of alien abduction or similar events, like abduction for surveillance and experimentation by governments or mafias

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/616524

-------------------------------------------------

Extended, mandatory well-child examination under anesthesia - where the kid undergo endoscopic inspections in the intimate zone and other body areas, extensive ultrasound inspections, ex-rays of several body zones, intrusive specimen collection and body function testings:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/611395

----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

Poll about cystoscopy or bladder inspections in kids and adults:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615327

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Secret, intimate, intrusive medical exams and procedures under anesthesia on kids and adults:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608976

--------------------------------------------------

Called in for a strange physical or psycological exam:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/605807

All the polls also have a message board. The individual stories of each participant will be published here. Here you can add comments or ask questions.

Knut Holt

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

Garlic - A Universal Health Remedy of Steadily Greater Scientific Interest

By Knut Holt

Garlic (Allium sativum) is a member of the onion genus and a near relative to the common onions. The plant originates from central Asia, but has been cultivated in the Mediterranean area and Africa for several thousand years. It has a history of use as spice and as a medicine plant for at least 7000 years.

The plant has a bulb at the base from which the stalk with leaves and flowers grows up. The plant will eventually grow several new bulbs around the base of the stalk. If let alone these new bulbs will separate and grow to new plants. When maturing these bulbs divide themselves into several number of sections called cloves that can easily be separated. All of the plant can be eaten, but the new developed bulbs are most used as spice and medicine, most often in mature stage with cloves. The bulbs are used in fresh form or let to age and one also makes watery or oily extracts to use from them.

When used fresh, one or a few cloves is a typical dose. Each clove can be chopped in small pieces or crushed and blended in water or some mossy food and then consumed, or used as spice in your food so that you get both the medical and culinary use of it at the same time.

Much of the taste in the garlic originates from the substance allicine. This substance and a lot of other present substances, especially organosulfuric compounds, are commonly thought to carry the medical effects. New research seems however to indicate that allicine after all is not necessary for the medical benefits to occur. The effective substances from fresh garlic are however volatile, but by aging these substances are converted to less volatile ingredients which still have a medical effect, but somewhat different from those in the fresh garlic. Garlic is used for several medical benefits, of which some are well documented, some supposed to be true by medical professionals and some anecdotal:

Garlic is beneficial for the health of the heart and blood circulation, but the specific effects are not all well studied yet. It is thought to help prevent or reduce atherosclerosis in the blood vessels, reduce the amount of the bad LDL lipoproteins, increase the good HDL lipoprotein amount, and help to reduce the amount of fat around the heart which can induce inflammation in the heart tissue. Manufacturers of products based on extracts from aged garlic claim that all these effects are well documented for that type of product.

Garlic seems to help reduce a too high blood pressure. Garlic reduces the tendency for the blood to coagulate within the blood vessels, and also otherwise supports good blood flow. Thereby it reduces the risk for blood cloths, heart infarction and stroke. Garlic may also help the body to manage blood sugar better and will then reduce the severity of diabetes, especially diabetes type II.

Garlic has a well documented preventive effect upon the growth of bacteria. It has since long been used as a means to prevent and cure infections, also viral infections, for example cold, influenza, lung infections, infections around the teeth, skin infections and ailments which often have an infection as a base like stomach ulcer and diarrhea. A piece of garlic can be used as a preliminary remedy against infection in a tooth with caries until you can get to the dentist. Sliced garlic can also be applied on sores to prevent and combat infections.

Research indicate that components in garlic can kill slugs and snails, and thus be used as a non-polluting pesticide against attacks on crops from these animals, which actually seems to be more effective than conventional pesticides.

Regular consume of garlic seems to reduce the incidence of cancer in the lungs, stomach, liver, breast, brain, prostate and possibly other types of cancers, and steadily new scientific findings support claims for strong cancer-preventing effects. Some people claim that they have been able to get a manifest cancer stagnate or go away with a treatment regime where garlic is a main component. Scientific investigation has shown that sulfuric components in garlic help to kill several types of cancer cells, but the therapeutic value of garlic against manifest cancer has not been investigated well yet.

Garlic can help to prevent osteoarthritis in the hip joints. Osteoarthritis is caused by wearing in the joints without adequate repair activities, so garlic may increase the general ability of the joints to regain from damages.

Garlic in the amounts usually used as medicine do not have any serious complications for most people, but more than one clove of fresh garlic can irritate the stomach. Great amount of garlic may reduce too much the ability of the blood to coagulate and cause bleedings. Persons with bleeding tendencies should be careful about the amount used, and so also persons taking blood thinning medications. Some persons are allergic for garlic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knut Holt is a business consultant and marketer focusing on the health field. At his site there is a lot information useful to improve health and fitness, including slimming and exercise advices. You can also find presentation of products to combat common health issues and to improve fitness

This article is free to copy as long as the author's link is present.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8123068

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Advanced masturbation Tips for Men and Women

By Knut Holt

Masturbation can be much more than just a method of getting a quick orgasm. It can be a long lasting and intensely pleasurable experience, if you do it the right way. You can have a great masturbation experience alone, together with your wife or together with a friend. You can also mutually masturbate each other. Here are some tips you can use to get as high an experience as possible.

- Set apart some good time for your masturbation. Also do it in a warm and comfortable place. Tune the light in the room to a relaxing and pleasurable level, but do not let it be totally dark.

- Sit down in a relaxed manner some minutes to stress down. Listen to some relaxing music or look at some erotic pictures. A cup of coffee or tea at this point can help you stress down and at the same time help arouse your sexual excitement.

- Then gently take off all your clothes one by one in the same relaxed mood. Begin taking off your shirt, then your pants, then your undershirt, and at last strip yourself completely naked by pulling off your underpants.

- Then lay or sit down completely naked in a relaxed position. You can also choose to sit down at first in a chair, and later on during your masturbation you can lay yourself comfortably down on the bed or some other good place.

- Begin your masturbation by caressing several of your sensual body parts, like your breast and breast nipples, the area under your shoulders, your stomach area, your buttocks and your thighs. Then gently approach your more intimate zones with caressing movements.

- Then begin caressing and stimulating your genitals or your rectal zones. Spread opens your closed areas to get to the most intimate points in your body by your fingers. But still do it all in a relaxed manner without the aim of reaching the orgasm.

-You will by now feel an intense pleasure in your intimate zones that radiate up into your stomach, down into your thighs and up along your spinal column.

- Take from time to time your hands away from your intimate zones to caress other body parts. When doing so you can also stretch out your body in several ways. By stretching your limbs and at the same time caressing your body, you stimulate a lot of erotic points around in your body that add to the intensity and deepness of your total experience.

- Eventually the time has come to stimulate your intimate points more strongly. Now intensely masturbate your most sensual points so that you nearly reach the orgasm. Just before the orgasm is about to occur, you stop the stimulation and relax completely some moments. You can repeat this action many times. With some training you can even stimulate yourself so that you get a little orgasm that do not take away your arousal.

- By now you may have reached a mental and physical sexual ecstasy of an incredible intensity that comprises your whole body and mind.

- Eventually the time has come to complete the experience with a big orgasm. Just stimulate your sexual organs strongly and continually until you reach your full climax.

- But after your climax you will still experience a wonderful thing. Even though you feel completely satisfied and relaxed, you still feel that intense sexual ecstasy in your intimate zones, the rest of your body and your mind, and you can lay for a long time completely relaxed and enjoy these wonderful feelings.

- After laying some time in that relaxed mode, you may however sometimes experience the rise of a new full arousal and feel the urge to masturbate for a new total climax. Then do so. After a second or a third full climax you will feel an even still deeper satisfaction. You will probably also feel very tired, but in a very good way.

Knut Holt is an internet marketer and author with a focus on health items and erotism. TO FIND health information, products to increase sexual pleasure and natural medicines against many common diseases, PLEASE VISIT:---

http://www.abicana.com

--- There are advices and products against men's and women's problems, UTI, yeast infection, over-weight, cold, flu, allergies, acne, edema, hypothyroidism, depression, hemorrhoids, heart and circulatory problems, digestive ailments, rheumatism and more.

Free to copy with the author's name and link

SOME MORE INTERESTING INFORMATION

Natural sex drugs for men and women. Products for men and women to amplify sexual drive, feelingts and orgasms. Products to intensify erections, genital blood flow, vulvar engorgement, vaginal lubrication and general sexual physiology. Also equipment to adjust the size and shape of the genital organs.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg1.htm

About herbs that can stimulate you sexually, presentation of products based on these herbs

Tools and toys for erotic massage and for sexual play, including all types of sexual role-play. Massage tools and toys to use in all sensual body parts of a man and a women.

Smart masturbation techniques for all the sensual parts you have on and inside yourself

better sex and masturbation

Effective slimming advices: Learn all you need to avoid getting over-weight, to get rid of excessive weight and to remain slim - advices about diet and fat-consuming exercizes.

Affordable parts for your car or other vehicle. Styling equipment, performance upgrade, electrical parts, cabin parts, motor parts, stearing and transmision details, touring comodities

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Airsoft guns of all categories

Remote controle airplanes, helicopters, drones cars, boats. Also science kits, magic sets, elecetronic lab kits and much more

Help against Hemorrhoid and Stomach Problems. Stomach cleansing products Natural cures or support for: Hemorrhoids, constipation, stomach pain, stomach inflammations, GERD, diarrhoea. Stomach cleansing products. Also products to help for urinary tract infection, yeast infection, men's problems and women's problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2d.htm

------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
Tips for Exciting Navel Masturbation

By Knut Holt

If you stick a finger down into your belly bottom you will find a structure that feels like a button. By stimulating this thing and the area under and around in various way, you get a lot of very special sexual feelings deep inside or around your navel.

You can press your finger down there while also moving your finger tip back and forth in all directions. When doing so you will feel that the button flips back and forth a little as you move your finger.

You can move your finger around in a circle down there while pressing downwards.

You will then get feelings in your navel and the stomach parts around, of a very special extatic kind. And these feelings will persist aldo sfter thst you hsve taken your finger out again.

By doing these movements very gently, you feel a very fine-tuned ecstacy in the area.

By moving while pressing down harder, the feelings get sharper in a very exciting way.

By pressing even harder when tickling down in your nevel, you will get feelings that spread downwards your penis tip.

This kind of navel stimulation is fine to do with one hand while you also masturbate your penis width the other, or you can take some moments during your masturbation to only play with your navel.

And of cource you can find your navel with a finger of one hand and have it cosy with the feelings you can create in that area at any occation when one of your hands is free to do so.

By Knut Holt
More about masturbation here, and also presentation of some exciting sex products:

http://www.abicana.com/rectal-masturbation.htm

----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Advice for Good Anal Sex and Masturbation

By Knut Holt

Health, fitness and sex tips:

The area between your buttock cheeks, the immediate surroundings of your anus, the anus itself and your rectum is highly sensual to erotic stimulation. It some way this area is even more sensual than the genitals, because even slight caresses at this area can give strong feelings.

The skin and muscles at both sides of the rectal opening is highly sensitive. The point just in front of the anus gives a strong emotional response when you poke at it. A man will often have a little grove at that point that you can poke into. The anus itself has the most sensitive skin in your whole body, and the sphincter muscle gives a lot of good feeling when stretched out.

Before the front wall some way inside the anus, a man will also have the prostate. The deepest point of the anus is sensitive in a very special way. Stimulation here gives very strong feelings that reach the whole pelvic region coupled with profound mental emotions.

You seldom get any orgasm from this area, even though it does sometimes happens, but you are very likely feel a strong and persistent physical and mental excitement upon proper stimulation, and such stimulation will also intensify a genital orgasm. Here are some general principles you should follow both when you have anal sex with a partner or when you use this area for masturbation:

- You must firstly be in a position where your rectal area is easy to get to. Then you must relax as much as possible. Then open the area even more by pulling the buttock cheeks apart so that you feel a slight stretch. Begin caressing gently the inner sides of the cheeks and gradually caress steadily nearer to the rear opening.

- It is not necessary to enter through the anus to make a lot of pleasure. If you do it, you proceed in a gentle manner through the opening and towards the deep parts of the rectum. For a joyful rectal intrusion, the rectal spinster must relax well. By pressing cautiously with a finger or a rounded object towards the anal orifice, the spinster will usually relax and the object goes easily through.

- You will discover that the rectum has several strongly sensible points along the way to the deepest area. By caressing inside the anus towards the prostate area or the vagina, you will also stimulate feelings in the genital region. While you steadily proceed towards the most intimate and deepest areas, you also move a little in and out, use circulating movements and poke at special sensible points.

- After having teased up your feeling with gentle stimulation and caresses, you can gradually stimulate harder to influence points deeper inside the tissues. You can also tense your muscles in the anal area, first gently and then more intensely. Such an intensified action will typically give you a peak feeling that can resemble an orgasm, but the feeling has another flavor with stronger mental impacts than genital orgasms.

- After such an intensified action you can begin anew with a relaxed and gentle approach. You can do this many times, and each time your feelings will get stronger and spread to wider areas in your body from your rear region.

There are many ways to caress and stimulate your anorectal region. You can caress yourself or your partner with a finger, you can use a dildo or another smooth long object with a rounded tip. And you can have intercourse using the penis between the cheeks of your partner or insert the penis into the anus.

If you use an object inside the rectum, it must not have a shape and size so that it cannot easily get trapped inside and difficult to get out again. Some special anal dildos have barres that hinder a too deep insertion or a long handle that always will be outside.

It is not necessary to use a very thick object in the anus to get strong feelings. This region is so sensible that even a very thin object gives great responses. A thicker objects will however stretch the muscles more and give a deeper stimulation inside the tissues so that you can experience other feelings than when you use a thin object.

The object you use or the rectal opening must be well lubricated, preferably with a water based lubricator. You can also lubricate dildos and the like with natural oily substances that do not irritate, like vazeline.

When you have sex in the anorectal region, you should be clean. If you want to insert something through the rectum, the anus should be empty. It is not strictly necessary to flush the anus with water before you have anal sex, but some people prefer to do so by a enema syringe. You must use a condom if you or your partner use to have sex with more than only one person or you are not sure you can trust your partner one hundred percent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knut Holt is an Internet marketer and author with a focus on health items and eroticism. Please see his web-site to find more health and sex information. There are also presentation of products to enhance sexual satisfaction and to improve health.

Subject: Do you know where you will spend eternity?

Author:
JacquelineDeane55
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:02:02 07/29/17 Sat

Where do you think you would spend eternity, if God forbid, you were to die later today?

I am not sending this to you to preach religion. I am asking you if you were standing before a Holy God do you think that He would have an issue with your sin if you were standing in front of a Holy God?

Because that is exactly what the Bible tells us. That a Holy God can not be in the presence of sin. So every human being that has ever lived has had the exact same problem. This sin problem. But do you also know that Jesus Christ offers all of us a free gift, the forgiveness of sin. And faith and belief is all God wants from you. So, do you believe that Jesus was the Son of God who came to earth and lived a perfect life? Do you know that God will accept Christ's perfect life and let Christ be your Advocate, so on Judgement Day God doesn't look at all the bad stuff you've done. Instead, God will look at His perfect Son when He see's you. Because Jesus and His perfection literally stand in our place.

There really is little difference between you and I, I am a sinner too. But I have accepted Christ's free gift of salvation and I know that I will be with God in eternity. I sincerely hope that this has helped you and I do apologize for being so forward, but I have to share this with you because I'm sure neither of us gets free gifts often. At this point, I would recommend for you a good Bible-based church that can answer any questions you have and will surround you with like-minded believers. Just Google bible church in your local area. God bless you!"

Rom 3:23 :
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Now that you know that no one is good in God's eyes, how do we then become good? How do we become vindicated before God? The Bible teaches that we need to have Jesus' righteousness but the only way to do that is to come to Him by faith:

Rom 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Jesus commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins, to ask for His forgiveness, and to turn from their sins and to put their faith and trust in Him. Repenting means that you are sincerely sorry for all the bad things you have done in life and you want Jesus to change you into his holiness and righteousness.

Replies:
Subject: Supperior

Author:
Nina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:55:01 02/04/17 Sat

Hello,

I'm a team leader in call centre. I'm leading a team of 10 call centre operator (two girl and 8 boys). I like all of my subbordinates but sometimes they should be disciplinied. When I evaluate their performans some of them especially the boys dispute the appraisal i set to them. The mulct does not
give the desired result so sometimes it is needed to spank them. They are ashamed and it works. Their performance become better as well as their behaiviour. But the problem is that i reilized that i like to do it, i like to spank them. It gives me extremely pleasure. Now i'm feeling guilty..should i carry on with that ?
Please express your thoughts

Replies:
Subject: How to ensure you, your husband and your children are good looking

Author:
Knuit Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:45 07/15/17 Sat

How to Get a Good Looking Body

By Knut Holt

It is often possible to get very near to that amazing body you always have dreamt of. However, it can cost a lot of effort and time to get all the way to the goal. Still you can achieve a lot with less time and cost, as long as you are persistent in your endeavors. Here are some advices to get a better looking body:

You should first plan how you will look. You must decide which body parts you want to be muscular and have round curvatures, and which parts you want to keep slim and gracious.

Most persons will probably feel most well with a balanced body shape: Muscular in the area under the shoulders, strong breast muscles, strong muscles around the shoulders, moderately muscular arms, slim around the mid, firm but not too great belly muscles, round and muscular buttocks, muscular thighs and strong calves.

Other persons will prefer a more v-shaped figure with more muscle mass on the top, and somewhat less at the bottom.

You must also decide if you want changes in you posture, and define these changes. By consistent training you can greatly improve your posture. Your plan must however be realistic. You skeleton sets some limitations of shape and size you cannot surpass.

You must also decide if you want to loose body fat or perhaps gain some fat on your body. You must decide how important it is for you to get a better general condition and gain general wellness, and decide if these goals are more important than improvement in body appearance.

Then you must make a plan for your training, your diet and otherwise for your lifestyle.

The training should contain exercises to gain muscle mass and strength, exercises for your general condition and exercises to get a flexible and agile body. Improvement of posture will result from the combination of stronger muscles and flexibility training.

A repetitive three day's plan with training 45 minutes to one hour each day will give you great results, if the plan is consistently adhered to:

In day one you perform exercises to gain muscular mass and muscular strength, like weight lifting or analogous training methods. You should train all your muscles, but those body parts where you have planned to get must muscles, should be exercised the most.

If you have posture problems, curvatures or bendings in body parts caused by weak muscles or bad habits, these can often be helped for by strengthening the muscles that flex the body parts in the opposite direction. If however, the bending is due to scoliosis or some other disease under progression, the problem need professional treatment.

In day two you do exercises that enhance your general condition, like jogging, swimming, playing ball, and cycling. Choose something that you find funny, and you can also vary between different activities. It is also good to invite some friends to exercise together with you on this day.

In day three you do no hard activities, but stretch out and do exercises to improve your body's flexibility in all natural directions. Yoga exercises are very good to enhance your flexibility and improve your general health. It is also advisable to set out some time for meditation in day three.

The diet is important for achieving and maintaining a good body shape. You must eat 3-5 good meals each day, but do not over-eat.

You need enough proteins. Every meal must have some protein-rich food sources, like: Fish, seafood, lean meat, lean cheese, foul or mushrooms. Also nuts, almonds and sunflower seeds contain protein. These are good food sources, but because of the content of fat, you should not consume too much of them. Eggs are a good protein source, but eat it in moderate amounts to avoid getting too much cholesterol.

In each meal you need some fat from natural sources and you need some carbohydrates. You should however control your consume of fat and sugar. You must not add very much fat or sugar to your food, and you must not eat too much of food with a high content of fat and sugar.

Also vary between different natural fat sources to get all the essential fatty acids you need: Fat fish, nuts, sunflower seeds, almonds, olive oil, rape oil, canola oil, flaxseed oil, marine oils, nut oils and sunflower oil. Do not use only soy oil or corn oil as many people do. Neither use much butter. Do not consume chemically altered fat.

As sources of carbohydrates use mostly full corn bread or cereals, peas, lenses or beans, but also add some sweet fruit.

In order to get enough fiber, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, every meal must have some fruit or vegetables in a natural condition. Supplements of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants and special nutrients can be of help.

A training program as depicted combined with a good diet, will often make you loose fat over time. However, if you are heavily over-weight, a more specific slimming regime can be necessary.

.....................................................................................
Knut Holt is an internet consultant and marketer focusing on health items. At his web-site you can find health advices, training supplements, vitamins, minerals and natural drugs against common diseases, like: Acne and skin problems, allergy, over-weight, hypothyroidism, hemorrhoids, heart trouble, joint pain and rheumatism, depression, constipation and digestive trouble, cold, flu, men's and women's problems, and more.

http://www.abicana.com

----Free to reprint with the author's name and link.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

SOME MORE USEFUL INFORMATION

------------------------------------------------------------

Natural sex drugs for men and women. Products for men and women to amplify sexual drive, feelingts and orgasms. Products to intensify erections, genital blood flow, vulvar engorgement, vaginal lubrication and general sexual physiology.

http://www.abicana.com/shop3.htm

Sex toys for women and men. Tools and toys for pleasant erotic massage and to play with your genital organs and all other sensual body parts. Exciting things to put in through your seintimate openings to make good feelings. Also pills and creams for women to enhance pleasure, intensify orgasms and to make stronger female functions. Perfumes to arouse and attract women and men. Pills, topicals and devices for penis and breast enhancement. Pills and creams to make bigger and better erections, increase pleasure and intensify orgasms. Remedies to prevent premature ejaculations.

better sex and masturbation

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Airsoft guns of all categories

Help against Hemorrhoid and Stomach Problems. Stomach cleansing products Natural cures or support for: Hemorrhoids, constipation, stomach pain, stomach inflammations, GERD, diarrhoea. Stomach cleansing products. Also products to help for urinary tract infection, yeast infection, men's problems and women's problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2d.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help for depression, anxiety, poor memory, poor concentration, dementia, insomnia, restlessness, tension, ADHD and other mental problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2p.htm

Replies:
Subject: School summer holidays

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:18:30 07/21/17 Fri

Will any other mums admit to becoming stricter during the summer break - punishing more, for slighter things?
And is this the result of "heightened awareness" or just "cabin fever"?

Replies:
Subject: my dad gave her authority

Author:
Jared
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:34 06/19/17 Mon

hi, my name is Jared from England. am 12 and dad has married this american woman from Carolina. dad has spanked me a few times and my new stepmom saw one spanking when she stayed over before they married. after marriage my dad gave her authority to spank me.
my stepmom start to spank me with her leather strap. my stepmom kept the leather strap hug up in her closet. i always had to it to her when she would have need to discipline me.
what do you think ?

Replies:
Subject: Husband on display

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:47:14 06/25/17 Sun

I would like to discipline my husband by having him masturbate himself to orgasm while being observed. I would also like for him to be teased/humiliated about his little penis, and wearing ladies underwear!

If anyone, male/female, young/old, not picky, would like to see, I will have him get on a cam and show his ladies panties, his little limp penis and balls, and how he plays with himself.

I recently went to a thrift store and got him several well used bras and and panties to masturbate himself into. He will shoot off into the used strange women's underwear!

let me know if you would like to see and make fun of him!

Replies:
Subject: Old Fashioned Whipping

Author:
Sylvia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:38 06/18/17 Sun

Do any of you whip your kids with them standing up? When we were little my parents would have us stand in front of them, naked, with our hands on top of our heads. They would whip us with a belt from top to bottom, front and back. The only area they never whipped was the face/head. When I was older my mom would literally start at the top of my back and work down to my calves. Then she'd walk around to my front and do the same thing. I'd literally have 40+ lashes covering my body.

My dad said the same thing happened to him, only grandpa used a horse whip. He knew kids that had a cat-of-9-tails used on them in this way.

50-100 years ago I think most whippings were given this way, but now we concentrate the lashes on the bottom. It might be safer to go back to the old ways, so you don't get lashes on top of lashes, which can cause bleeding. What do you all think?

Replies:
Subject: Some questions to women

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:08 06/20/17 Tue

I have some questions which I would like to ask them to adult women. I know this is very natural and it is a lot more common than those who admit it. In a forum like this the question I'm going to ask isn't that bad but is its just that some people may object So instead of asking the question here I would like to as the question more privately through e-mail. I will give out my address here and I would love to hear from women who are interested to contact me. Once they contact me I will ask the questions privately. And I promise you I will not give out your address here or to anyone and whatever we talk about will stay private . I have already talked to about this in this forum with some women. My address is curiouscreature7@gmail.com

Please e-mail me and let me know that you're writing from this forum so I will know. Guys can write to me as well but this concept is about women and young boys.

Trust me when I say two things .I will keep the conversation private and I would love to ask the questions . Have some things to share if you are interested

Replies:
Subject: mommy spanking me

Author:
jimmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:37 06/16/17 Fri

jimmy here I think I would like to get spanking anyone else

Subject: Stained Panties Question

Author:
Reluctant Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:24 06/11/17 Sun

(Sorry about the copy/paste)
I'm taking deep breaths to write on here about this or really anything.
I have an issue I hope I can get some input on. I have seen this same thing discussed on here before. My youngest just turned 10 going into 5th grade next fall. She's always had evidence of not wiping. When she was little I just figured, you know how kids are, too busy to take care of things. I figured she would grow out of it, but in the last year or so it's getting worse. The stains are getting worse, at times she stinks, it might be two weeks before she will take a bath after battling with her to do so and I've discovered that she's been hiding her panties. I guess she washes them herself. It's very encouraging that she wants to help with the laundry, but not to cover up her poop stained panties.
I catch her pulling at her underwear and other obvious things. I talked to her doctor about it to see if there was something wrong with her bowels and asked her to be discrete to not embarrass her or make a big deal about it. Nothing physically wrong. Apparently she just doesn't wipe her butt and maybe more.
I understand that many girls, maybe most go through a phase of being inattentive, even stubbornly opposed to hygiene. This is just something I don't understand. I never had any problem with my son, who is the oldest, somewhat with my daughter in the middle, but my youngest is another story entirely.
I'm at my wits end. So far I haven't made a big deal out of it and really haven't even said anything about it. Don't tell me to just spank her for it, because I'm not going to do that. I'm a spanking mom, but that's not something I'm going to spank her for. I just want to know if any of you have any experience with this. What did you do? Is this something I should be concerned about? Do any of you have any suggestions or ideas?
Thanks for your input.

Replies:
Subject: curious niece

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:59:12 05/17/17 Wed

Our 8yo niece has been sneaking into our bedroom while my husband and I are having sex, and trying to spy on my husband masturbating. She seems to be extremely curious about him. After having her sneak in and get herself spanked for spying on hubby and I, we are considering letting her come in and witness us. Would this, or additional punishment be better?

Betty

Replies:
Subject: Re: wearing shorts all the time

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:22:11 03/05/17 Sun

Hi James,

I think its something we both got used to, although it wasn't easy. Like you I remember having to wear brown crepe soled buckled sandals in the summer with turn over top ankle socks.

I got similar comments from my mother's friends which was bad enough at sixteen and in school uniform for "best" even during the school holidays.

It was worse with other kids and particularly younger ones in long trousers staring at you and making jokes.

I think the worst of all was the annual August trip to the local school outfitters, it used to fill me with dread.

Replies:
Subject: Spanking Needed

Author:
Rufus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:06 05/18/17 Thu

I need to be turned over my mother's knee with my pants taken down for a good, sound spanking on my bare bottom. If girls were available to watch, that would make me all the more ashamed of having to be paddled like a bad little boy on my barenaked bum. Shame on me!

Subject: Parents are less strict

Author:
Rosy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:57:56 02/24/17 Fri

Hi, I'm new here. But I read many posts.

I would like to share an analysis of discipline that I conclude after a conversation with my husband.

1- Parents are less strict
2- Girls get spanks more than boys

Note the comparison between me, my husband and my daughter

I
41 years
Average spank per year: 15
Use of implements: always
Naked: almost never. Few times bare botton. Once naked.
Spank level: really hard
Number of hits per spank: between 10/35
Spank age: between 3 and 14
Position: standing with my mother or father holding me by the arm. My father has also used the diaper position rarely
In front others: my 4 sisters (many collective spanks). My baysister has also watched many times

my husband
36 years
Spank average per year: 3
Use of implements: never
Naked: half bare botton.
Spank level: light
Number of hits per spank: between 10/20
Spank age: between 3 and 14
Position: on the knee
Opposite others: rarely. He received a couple of spanks to control boys at family dinners

My daughter
nine years old
Average spank per year: 1
Use of implements: never
Nude: bare botton.
Spank level: light
Number of hits per spank: between 10/20
Age that received spank: started with 5
Position: on the knee
In front of others: never

Please share same information of your family to analyze together the disciplinarians of today

Replies:
Subject: my Dad and new stepmom

Author:
Andrew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:15:01 04/19/17 Wed

hi, my name is Andrew from England. am 13 and Dad has married this American woman from Louisiana. she is OK looking for her age I suppose and has a wicked smile. Dad has spanked me a few times and my new stepmom saw one spanking when she stayed over before they married. but she is a whole stricter than Dad and really believes in spankings. after they married she start to spank me. "BUT SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER TO DO".

Replies:
Subject: Humiliating a boy.

Author:
JAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:23 05/02/17 Tue

It was said in an earlier post that the best way to punish a boy is by humiliating him. Doesn't humiliation take different forms? I feel that being bared for an OTK spanking can be quite humiliating. The older the boy, the more he will feel humiliation. Besides the pain he will feel, humiliating ranks highly for a reason to continue spanking him until the age of 18. This doubles as a reason for the boy, himself, to avoid a spanking. Letting his behavior determine if he is spanked may be the best course of action.

I believe in private spankings after puberty. This period between puberty and adulthood (4 to 5 years) is extremely important. A boy will occasionally forget how to interact with his parents and other adults. He will need to "be taken down a peg". This is where a bare-bottom spanking over a lap (preferably his mother's) is just what he needs. There's no need for eye witnesses. He should be taken somewhere private to be spanked. If anyone overhears the spanking, so be it.

The above is my opinions and mine alone.

Replies:
Subject: SPANKED OVER ONE LEG

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:15 04/20/17 Thu

HI ALL DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT BEANING SPANKED OVER ONE LEG .AS I AM INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION .PROS AND CONS PLEASE OR YOU CAN EMAIL IF YOU PREFER. THANKS

Replies:
Subject: Re: glycerin suppository for stepson

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:33:05 04/20/17 Thu

Looking through the various threads I note the one regarding the use of ginger root, suppositories and diapers, and people wanting to contact me. Please do! Happy to discuss all aspects of administering a spanking.

Subject: Family spanking rituals

Author:
Bart (The memory is vivid)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:43 03/18/17 Sat

We are a couple in our 60s. When my wife and I were dating I had heard a few stories about spankings she and her siblings got from their mom. During a visit to her mom's house shortly after we were married I said something her mom thought rude. With the family all around the table her mom asked me if my mother had ever taken my pants down and tanned my behind. I was surprised and embarrassed and said no . She responded that it showed. Shortly after that dinner my wife and her sisters left one morning to go shopping. Sitting at the breakfast table alone with my new mother in law she began scolding me. I was 20 and a bit brash but I felt embarrassed about my behavior upsetting my new family. Then she told me she was going to give me the spanking I should have gotten growing up. Shocked and confused I obeyed when she told me to go wait in my wife's room for her. It seemed like a long time and I was really nervous but thought it might be humiliating but not that bad, just get it over. She came in carrying a short strap and began scolding me again . She said anytime I thought about saying anything disrespectful I would remember the strap. She said I would have trouble sitting for days. When she told me to bull my pants down I froze and she smacked my face and grabbed my ear. I pushed my pants down while she was twisting my ear . Then she bent me over the dresser and pulled my underpants down. The strap hurt so badly that I shouted out an expletive. She dragged me pants around my ankles to the bath room where she pushed a bar of soap into my mouth. Gagging she took me back to the dresser and strapped me until I was promising to be good. I was several days before I could sit comfortably. It took sometime before I could tell my wife. She said she knew a session with her mom was always a memorable experience. I have never spanked our sons but my wife has a few times. She says she uses the same method her mom used. A session with her is something the boys hate. For years after I told my wife about her mom spanking me she would tease me by saying if I didn't straighten up she would call her mom.

Replies:
Subject: Should he be spanked?

Author:
Timothy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:23 03/07/17 Tue

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/618037

Replies:
Subject: New Forum

Author:
Trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:16:59 03/06/17 Mon

https://www.voy.com/246267/

Replies:
Subject: Definition of old fashioned

Author:
Grumpy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:19 03/02/17 Thu

Leaving aside all the possible fantasy posts, it seems that folks here who spank refer often to an "old fashioned spanking." What do you think of with that phrase, and what are the requirements for a spanking to be a "good old fashioned one"?

Replies:
Subject: Ron to Steve52

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:06 02/25/17 Sat

I am about 5'9" Steve52 and weigh about 175 LBS. So I am not very big. I am afraid to tell my mom not to spank me. I don't have the courage and easily submit to my humiliating and painful punishment. Unfortunately I receive regular bare bum spankings and my brother(16) and sister(15) also go over mom's knee for a spanking and also get corner time afterwards. Some of my friends know about my spankings and no my mom would not spank any friends over at our house.

Subject: Ron to Frank

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:13 02/25/17 Sat

Yes Frank I am a wuss I guess. I don't have much courage or forcefulness and easily submit to my punishment even at age 19. I become a frightened little boy when I am bad and about to get a hard bare bottom spanking from my mom and I even say "No mummy" before I am spanked.

Subject: To old for spanking

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:56 02/25/17 Sat

Yes, Elspeth my bottom is round and jiggly like water balloons just like your Brucie's bottom. It is not fair that my mom spanks my bare bottom at my age. Surely you are not going to spank Brucie's naughty bare bottom over your knee when he is my age. What about our humiliation? And you are surely not going to give him corner time at age 19.

Subject: private spankings or public

Author:
jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:56:36 01/19/17 Thu

hi all how many moms spank in private and how many would spank in public .in front of guest ect .as i spanked my daughters in front of any body as i think embarrassment is all part of the punishment .is their any moms that are against spanking them in front of others and moms that would agree if a spanking has to be given they will receive it no mater who in the house .love to chat jane

Replies:
Subject: USE HER A BELT

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:01:38 01/24/17 Tue

i have 14 -yrs-. my stepmother decided that she will use her a belt to punish me if i did not obey her orders.
"she married my father about three months ago". but she is not my mother to do.

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.