Saturday, June 25, 2016 - Member logins with Firefox should now be operational.
VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: Spanking teens

Author:
James Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:57 02/01/16 Mon

Ok last year when I was 16 I took Moms car as a prank and drove over the school lawn getting stuck the police came and took the car. mom had to pay to get it back and pay for damage to the lawn. As soon as I was home she got out the old spanking paddle used when I was younger and spanked me. Maybe I deserve that but now I'm being spanked almost weekly for every small thing. There's no way that this is fair or correct!
Replies:
Subject: Discovered a picture of my spanked bottom

Author:
Shawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:00:33 01/16/16 Sat

I wasn't spanked much as a child for punishment but I can remember the occasional few swats and threat here and there. Besides of course our annual birthday spankings which were playful spankings given by my mother on our bare bottoms. Anyway the other day I was going through a a family photo album and found a pictures from my 6th birthday with me bare over my mothers knee (smiles all around). Had I been older in the picture I may have found it more embarrassing but it was taken at a time that nudity didn't bother me.

I was wondering if anyone else has had their picture taken while they were getting spanked? Or am I the only one?
Replies:
Subject: Yardstick

Author:
Grumpy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:56:01 01/07/16 Thu

Someone mentioned going over a teachers lap and getting spanked with a yardstick. How did she wield such a thing while you were in that position? In my school it was out in the hard with you standing. Only relief was that y ardsticks seemed flexible and softer than wood rulers.
Replies:
Subject: to JoeR

Author:
Darell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:41 02/05/16 Fri

Darell, I was 15 when mom & I had an argument. Guess I gestured with my hands in what mom perceived as a threat with my fist. I never would show or use my fist with mom, but that perceived threat got me grounded to my room to await dad getting home. Dad never tolerated disrespect & if with mom, especially so. Spankings were usually just dad & me in my room. This time he felt serious enough to direct me down to the basement where I went bare butt over his workbench table. Rather than double-over his belt, he just wrapped the buckle-end around his hand, creating a short leather strap that 'blistered' my bottom to tears. I can understand mom tanning your bare hide at 17 must have been embarrassing. You say it wasn't your last whipping since dad had a couple more sessions with you. Until what age & do you recall the reason for those whippings?

Well, I got last MOM's spanking at 17 but it wasn't my real LAST spanking. My dad was sure boy is boy even in his 20's(!) and, if he lives with parents still, his behind is spankable still. He never hesitated to order me take off everything down waist and stand on floor on knees and elbows. Then he hold my waist between legs and methodically treated my ass by double belt. Last times I got so in my 23 and despite my age I cried and bawled as 10-year-old boy with face covered tears and snots. Do you want know about reasons? Alcohol, grass, driver's tickets, once - loss job because my laziness, and "spanking of my life" at 21, when father of my girlfriend thought I wanted to rap her... I married at 23 and then only dad told now you are too adult for spanking
Subject: Spanking & Spanking & More Spanking!

Author:
Jemimah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:07:35 01/07/16 Thu

There can never be enough spanking in this day and age. Good, sound spankings on the bare bottom. To paraphrase George Wallace: "Spanking now, spanking tomorrow, spanking forever!" Naughty bottoms need to be spanked and spanked and spanked. It's the only way. It's God's way. A child whose pants have been taken down for spanking is a child on the path to righteousness. Praise Jesus!
Replies:
Subject: insert suppository

Author:
Sofia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:11:14 01/16/16 Sat

how can I insert suppository to my stepson ?
my stepson 7 old.
Replies:
Subject: Re: Tickling

Author:
Kathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:52:50 01/19/16 Tue

I use tickling as one of my main punishments (kids are 6-12). I'm open to discussing in email with other parents only.
Subject: Ever seen this happen?

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:18 01/18/16 Mon

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/609687
Subject: Guys paddled in school

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:07 01/13/16 Wed

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/609574
Replies:
Subject: If Jessica the stepmom is out there

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:52:23 01/11/16 Mon

DId you use your sister's method? Click my name and we can chat privately
Replies:
Subject: Seeking to chat about diaper discipline

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:47 01/05/16 Tue

I am a teen girl who's interested in diapering my sibling, as punishment. I would like to chat with someone who has experience with this method of discipline.

If anyone reading this is interested, please contact me at the provided e-mail address. Thanks.
Replies:
Subject: To Mrs. McDougall

Author:
Naughtybob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:01:24 01/09/16 Sat

Mrs. McDougall. It sounds like you think a naughty boy of any age can benefit from a sound spanking on his naughty bare bottom. And the more ladies that help spank him the better. Am I right in my assumptions?
Replies:
Subject: A Change Is As Good As A Differently Bared Bottom

Author:
Mortimer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:32:19 01/08/16 Fri

For as long as I could remember, my mummy had always taken down my trousers and my underpants in quick succession while I stood before her seated on the living room couch. I was then bare-bottomed across her lap for my spanking in two shakes of a dog's tail.

But there eventually came the day when my spankings were relocated to the master bedroom. I never quite understood why, and I never had the nerve to ask. At any rate, a significant change was also made to the manner of my bottom's baring. Mummy continued to take down my trousers while I stood before her, now seated on the side of her bed. But the unfailingly and incomparably shameful tugging down of my underpants had to wait until she was sat against the headboard with her naughty boy stretched out across her lap and the bed's sumptuous mattress.

I think both Mummy and I appreciated the enhancement of my shaming - and of my saucy bottom's conspicuousness - by the transition from clothed to bare now being played out before her like some provocative episode of performance art. One minute my underpants cheekily hugged my ill-fated bum, and the next, my bad boy's backside was as bare as the day I was born. The hugely embarrassing ceremony as much as trumpeted "Let The Spanking Begin!"...and so it always did.
Subject: NEWS FLASH!

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:40 01/07/16 Thu

I've been a very naughty boy, and I need a good, sound spanking on my bare bottom. Shame on me, I know. I just can't seem to help being naughty. The only thing that does any good at all is when Mommy takes down my pants and puts me over her lap for a good old-fashioned, bare bottom spanking. I always feel so ashamed when I'm being spanked like a five-year-old, and Mommy spanks until my bum is warm and stinging and rosy red all over.

After I've been spanked and I've had a good cry on her lap, Mommy stands me in the corner with my pants still down so everyone can see what happens to a naughty boy in our house. They get spanked on the bare bum!
Subject: our stepmother

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:05:34 12/31/15 Thu

I'm Jennifer 16 old and my brother George 11 old. our mother was died and our father married another woman called Laura.
my stepmother punish me and my brother to obey her orders.
she forced me to pulled panties down and bend over the bed and spanked my with a belt on my bare buttocks.
when she want to punish my brother she pulled his pants down and bend him over her knee after that she spanking him with wooden spoon.
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.