VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: spanking little bottoms

Author:
Mama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:44 09/11/16 Sun

I luv spanking young bottoms boys and girls age 8-14 as they lay naked over my lap. I luv their soft round bottoms and smooth skin. I spank only with hand so i can feel the jiggle and wiggle as I light their naughty little asses on fire. I luv to hear the whimpers and begging to stop. spank spank spank little naked asses then stand them in a corner to cry. Then I hug their naked little bodies and kiss them so they feel better until the next spanking.
Replies:
Subject: When Should A Naughty Boy's Underpants Come Down?

Author:
Elspeth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:43:42 11/03/16 Thu

I used to pull Brucie's underpants down right after I'd taken his trousers down while he was stood before me by my bed. Then it was just a matter of putting him over my lap, and his saucy bottom was all nice and bare and waiting to be soundly spanked.

But I tried something different the other day. I'd read where a woman had taken her boy's trousers down, but she waited until he was lying across her lap before she slowly tugged his underpants down. She said she found it much more satisfying to actually see the boy's bottom come into view like that. So, I tried it with Brucie, and do you know, that's just what I found, too.

I gave him a few introductory smacks over his underpants, just to get the feel of the spanking - and his round, resilient bum - in my blood. But then it was time for this naughty boy of mine to have his bottom bared, and what a treat it truly was to see every shameful inch of his 14-year-old backside come methodically into view. Oh my goodness gracious, I could hardly wait to give it spank after spank after spank!

There really is something special about seeing Brucie's lovely bottom laid bare before me for a good, sound spanking. It's surprising just how much naughtiness even a boy of Brucie's age can get into, but my lap and my strong right arm are always there to reacquaint him with the straight & narrow.
Subject: why I have submissive tendencies to women

Author:
Bradley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:57:38 11/02/16 Wed

This is a short synopsis of my upbringing and how I became conditioned to corporal punishment.

When I was a young boy I grew up in an orphanage in New Zealand until about the age of 7, I was legally adopted by my "mother" Miss Leanne and taken to live with her in a nice home she inherited from her father. She was 28 at the time of my adoption and was living with 1 roomate / friend named Ashlee that was around her age. Leanne was very sweet to me and we had a lot of fun together, I was very lucky to be with her, she was every bit of a mother to me.
However she told me years later that she wasnt raised much by her father but instead her Aunt who was very strict and raised many kids at the same time. She told me she used to witness her Aunt giving intense thrashing to kids her age and some of her best friends. Also she herself got the occasional harsh whipping from her Aunt. I guess she sorta developed a subconscious interest in spanking because some of the times, she would involve me in these psychological games where she always demonstrated her authority over me and would tease me verbally in strange ways that would confuse me and cause me to speak out at her rudely, this of corse she would take advantage of and spank me emphatically in all sorts of positions but mostly embarrassing ones like over the knee, tucked under her arm, and even with legs straight up on my back. She spanked me all through out my youth many times up until 19 when I finally moved out, but it was not on bad terms. there was a lot of love in that house. I have many mixed feelings about the punishment she would give me but, I am so thankful to her for raising me and providing me with everything I need. Its been 6 years since I moved out and later came to america for work. I occasionally talk to her on the phone but think about her very often.
Subject: Moms who go to boys physical exams

Author:
mrs_ladybird
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:36:25 11/01/16 Tue

I am a mom; though my son is not quite old enough to be getting too embarrassed about physicals, he sometimes does. That said, I feel it is perfectly appropriate for me to witness the whole thing. I want to see to make sure he is healthy and developing normally, and I may need to ask some questions as well. If he does become embarrassed he will get over it. It's completely normal for family members and medical personnel to see young men naked. I chose my son's doctor because she is excellent at what she does, but I've never had any problems with the professionalism of either her or any of the nurses. Oh, and for all of you who want mom to wait outside, remember that the laws today require a witness in addition to the doctor to be present during a genital exam.
Replies:
Subject: My new thread on the following forum

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:58:52 10/26/16 Wed

I started a forum on the topix.com site about young boys .

This is the link http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/sex-with-mom-and-dad/T060FU8LM0KE62679

Would like to hear from women about this .If you don't want to reply there please send me an email and do confess .I promise I will get back to your email because I have so many questions to ask regarding this particular fantasy / fetish

My address is curiouscreatur7@gmail.com.

Trust me when I say two things .I will keep the conversation private and I would love to ask the questions . Have some things to share if you are interested
Replies:
Subject: Spanking & Rubbing & More Spanking & More Rubbing

Author:
Elspeth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:53:55 10/27/16 Thu

Whenever I've got Brucie's bare bottom turned up on my lap for a spanking, I like to administer a healthy dose of spanking and rubbing. I particularly like giving a spank, another spank, and then a quick flurry of spanks, especially lower down on his bum where I know he's the most sensitive. Even with a big boy of 14, that always gets him whimpering.

I spank and spank and spank, and then I do some gentle rubbing. His bottom gets so red and toasty, and I love to trace my fingertips along the crack and the crevices. Brucie has a big enough bottom that it's very satisfying to spank it soundly and see and feel the results. I plan on spanking until Brucie has shown me he's outgrown the need for a naughty little boy's punishment. So far, he still requires occasional pants-down reminders that somebody didn't just die and made him the boss.

It's a well-known fact that older boys often need taking down a peg or two, and the same can be said of their trousers and their underpants. What a shame-ridden boy with his bottom all bare I've got turned over my lap, all ready and waiting for another good, sound spanking on that saucy teenage backside. Growing boys can be such a challenge - but also such a treat.
Replies:
Subject: YES SPANKING WORKS...

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:04 10/20/16 Thu

I'm Karen and I'm a stepmom to wonderful boys (can be naughty at times, but who isn't ?).
who have a great dad I'm very happy to be with. my boys are 10 and 6.
I use spanking for both of them. (over my knee).
Replies:
Subject: Last spanking you saw?

Author:
Cindy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:42:02 10/21/16 Fri

When was the last time you witnessed a spanking ?
Replies:
Subject: Too old for spanking

Author:
Ron Thompson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:42 10/21/16 Fri

I am a 19 year old college student who still gets a spanking from my Mom on my bare bottom when I am bad. She puts me over her knee, pulls my pants and underpants down and spanks my bare bum hard with a wooden bath brush. That thing really hurts and I cry, holler, kick my feet in the air and squirm on her lap like a 6 year old. My backside is crimson red and I have to stand in the corner in front of family members for 30 minutes with my bare bottom on display. Being a naughty boy is no fun.
Replies:
Subject: baby sitter with problem

Author:
Ruth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:38 10/22/16 Sat

i baby sit for this single mother, ever two weeks , and each time she return she spank me, for NO REASON , tell me if i tell mother she say i been stealing and tell other , but each spanking is worse and well she want me to stay over .
advice ?
Subject: How spankable?

Author:
Cindy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:00 10/21/16 Fri

Found this link on another voy site.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/28cmt89.jpg
Replies:
Subject: Round, Jiggly Bottoms Are So Much Better For Spanking

Author:
Elspeth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:58:53 10/19/16 Wed

My little boy Brucie ran away from home last week. And when he finally returned some hours later as I knew he would, I took down his pants and gave him a good, sound, bare bottom spanking across my lap. As I spanked, I told him he'd frightened the life out of me.

I have to say I find it particularly satisfying to spank Brucie (he's 14 by the way). He's got such a lovely bottom for spanking. Oh my goodness, it's so round and creamy smooth, and it jiggles like jelly with every smack. Brucie knows he mustn't ever run away again because I simply couldn't stand being without his precious bum to smack, paddle and strap.

Bad boys need their mothers to give them good, sound spankings on their bare bottoms when they misbehave. But honestly, it makes such a difference when the bottom on your lap is practically begging to be spanked. You know what they say - Charity Begins At Home.
Replies:
Subject: she still spanks me

Author:
bobby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:48 10/14/16 Fri

my step-mom agrees about spanking. I'm 18 and she still spanks me in front of my younger sister.
Replies:
Subject: What age girls can spank boys

Author:
Chloe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:01 10/09/16 Sun

When I was in high school in Arkansas I had a friend who had a large extended very "mixed" family.
LouAnn was 16 and had much older siblings, so it turned out she was an "Aunt" who had a nephew Jordan who was 16 also and a niece Louise who was 14.

Much like in my family, spankings were given frequently and Aunts/Uncles were allowed to spank nieces/nephews. I remember being jealous of LouAnn because she got to spank Jordan and Louise!

I got to see her belt whip Jordan once and it was amazing! Jordan was cute and bigger than LouAnn but he was in tears and obviously devastated at being at his "Aunt's" mercy and forced to accept a bare bottom strapping from her!

He had to take off his pants and underpants - handing his own belt over to LouAnn! He was super embarrassed with his weener on display. She made
him bend over with his hands on a chair and spread his legs apart.

We could see his sac between his legs...lol..and he was pleading "Please don't spank me too hard Aunt LouAnn...."

She whipped him hard! He was crying after 5 strokes and she gave him 16 stingers so his cute tight boy buns and strong thighs were swollen with dark red welts...
He even did a brief "spanking dance" rubbing and such right after...
Replies:
Subject: Spanking kids other than your own

Author:
Wondering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:12 08/21/16 Sun

Anyone spank a kid that was not yours? I have had several opportunities with parental permission and given some very traditional bare bottom punishments to some deserving young boys. Spankings are the perfect punishments for naughty children ages 8 thru 13
Replies:
Subject: OUR MOTHER

Author:
Marina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:38:14 10/04/16 Tue

our mother still use spanking to punish me and my brother.
Replies:
Subject: Learning How To Spank Properly

Author:
Winnie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:18:20 10/06/16 Thu

For those mothers who aren't exactly sure how to give a good, sound spanking, I recommend the website "Spanking Tube." There you'll find an extensive assortment of videos showing how to properly warm and redden an upturned naughty bare bottom. This instructional service is provided free of charge, and you'll find videos in a variety of categories. Personally, I always look for the "over-the-knee" and "hairbrush" spankings.
Replies:
Subject: spank by stepmother

Author:
tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:36:11 10/06/16 Thu

my name Tommy I am 14 year old. my stepmom spank me for masterbate. why she do this to me.
Subject: Recommended For Any God-Fearing Naughty Children

Author:
Sister Cecelia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:47:45 10/02/16 Sun

With regard to corporal punishment in the home, whether you are a girl or a boy, your mother should pull down your pants and smack your bare bottom across her knee. She should smack it till it's nice and warm and a stinging rosy red, and you're crying your eyes out. And then she should stand you in the corner for at least 20 minutes with your naughty red bottom on full display. Oh my, yes, Praise Jesus!
Replies:
Subject: inside the buttocks

Author:
Marta
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:33:17 09/13/16 Tue

Do You sometimes spank Your children between the buttocks?
Replies:
Subject: glycerin suppository for stepson

Author:
Jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:29 05/11/16 Wed

I want to know if I can use glycerin suppository to punish my stepson.
my stepson 9 old.
Replies:
Subject: To Brenda

Author:
Wondering-supportive
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:01:28 09/26/16 Mon

You relate that you are a relatively new step mom who came upon children who were sorely lacking in discipline. So how did that all change? Did you and your husband talk about changes prior to marriage? Did you relate you wanted a hand in their discipline? Was it a hard sell or did your husband realize they needed discipline?
Subject: humiliation of teen girl

Author:
Jill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:15 09/13/16 Tue

my name is Jill 16 years old. my best friend Amy told me about the forum where I could come and get support from other teens like me.
both my father (natural) and stepmother believe in corporal punishment.
my father has been married to my stepmother for 5 years now.
I get lectured down stairs in the family room then my stepmother told me to upstairs to my room and get ready for punishment.
once in my room I pulled my panties down and lay down on my tummy with my bare bottom up. the my stepmother come into my room. I get lectured again then my stepmother spanking me with her leather strap.
Are there any other girls out there in the same situation as I am ?
Replies:
Subject: My new thread on the following forum

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:13:10 09/07/16 Wed

Would like to hear from women either on the forum or through email .I would love to hear from you
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.