VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3456 ]
Subject: Re: To Kathy re girls watching boys spanked

Author:
Kathy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:50:13 03/22/09 Sun
In reply to: Avram 's message, "Re: To Kathy re girls watching boys spanked" on 11:29:17 03/07/09 Sat

I just got back online, my computer died and finally saved up enough money to get a new one. I see a lot has been posted on this website in my absence.

Avram, I think one of them most exciting spankings I seen was probably my first. I was spending the weekend with my a friend, we were both about 11 at the time. My friend had a little brother, if I remember correctly he was only about 6 or 7 years old then. My friends mom had to go the store and we all went with her, it was a department store similar to today's Wal-Mart, I still remember the name of the store, it was called Grandway, don't think they are around anymore. When we got there of course her brother wanted to go the toy department, we told his mom we would watch him while she went and did her shopping. After about 15 minutes the mom came over to the toy department and said she was done and it was time to go. The little boy asked his mom if he could get this one toy he wanted. She told him no and that he had enough toys at home to play with, which he did, he was kind of spoiled a little. Well he did not want to take no for answer and started carrying on. Even to the point calling his mom some names, when she went to get him, he kicked her! I said to myself if I ever did that my mom would kill me. I was standing right next to them during this, his mom grabbed him by both arms and told him sternly that when they got home he was going to get a spanking. I like froze and looked at my friend she looked back at me and nodded her head yes. We finally got out of the store, on the way home the boy was telling his mom he was sorry and asked her if he was still going to get a spanking, she said nothing. Meanwhile I was filling up with antcipation of maybe being able to watch the boy get this spanking he was promised. Honestly, I was tingling all over, hoping that his mom would carry out her threat. I never seen anyone get a spanking before, boy or girl, and this was my first opportunity, and it was a boy who was going to get it. I was in the back with my friend, I whispered to her if her mom was really going to spank him. She was unsure and we would see when we got home. His name was Jeff by the way. When we got back to their house, we helped unload the stuff she bought. As you can imagine, I was going crazy hoping that the boy was going to get it. Even if he got it in his room, I would at least be able to hear it. After everthing was put away, my friend and I went to their family room to watch TV. Her brother kept asking his mom if he was going to get a spanking. I could over hear her telling him in a loud, strict voice YES! My heart was pounding. Next I seen my friends mom coming into the family room holding Jeff's hand tightly and bring him over to their couch. She seem she oblivious that we were in there watching TV. She started telling Jeff what he did and why he was getting a spanking. My friend nudged me and stood up and walked over and stood in front of her mom and brother, I did the same. My head was in a spin, wondering if he would get it on the bare or not. By now Jeff was sobbing, not really crying, and telling his mom he was sorry and he wouldn't do it again. During this his mom began undoing his pants. Now I was wondering if he was going to get the spanking over his underpants or on the bare, all the while secretly hoping it would be bare. Even though he was much younger than me, the scene was very exciting. She got his pants down and immediately pulled his underpants down. I saw him standing there, his pants around his ankles and his underpants just below his knees. His little penis on full display to us. This was so exciting to me, I was staring and don't think anything could of distracted me. Jeff was put across his moms lap and the spanking began. He was crying now even before the first spank. My friends mom gave him about 10 or 15 quick, but hard slaps on his bare backside. It happened so fast I hardly had time to take it all in. He was bawling now. She stood him up, he was crying and holding his bum with his two hands, again he was facing us, I got another pretty prolonged view of his penis again. His mom finally pulled up his clothes and ordered him to his room. I looked at my friend and said softly WOW! not wanting her mom to hear. Talking to my friend about what just happend, she told me she has seen this happen many times before, and now that Jeff is getting older, his spankings were coming more interesting to her. We giggled and talked about boys things for awhile, typical stuff girls that age would talk about. Over the next year or two, I did get to see Jeff spanked a few times more, each time was more exciting than the last, honestly.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.