Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: Wearing a kilted skirt

Author:
Percy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:43:40 12/21/12 Fri
In reply to: Ms Colleen 's message, "Re: Wearing a kilted skirt" on 08:44:25 12/19/12 Wed

Hi Ms Colleen

Very Interested to read your letter. Your ideas on rearing boys are uncannily similar to my mothers ideas. My mother was very strict and kept firm control over me until my mid twenties. For example I was put in nappies and plastic pants at night to prevent temptation and for hygiene purposes until my very late teens.

Mummy also kept my legs completely bare at all times and dressed me as a little boy sometimes as an effeminate little boy almost all the time. My bibbed shorts were very clearly the wear of a little boy even when I was 15 or 16. They were made of a stretchy material with bold deck chair type stripes. The straps were crossed at the back and fastened to gold buttons at the front. They were tight fitting around my buttocks with only my bottom encased. I also wore white pelerine socks and neat Mary Jane sandals with this ensemble. As you have clearly read I was also kept in little kilts always short enough to allow people to see my lace rumba panties. I also wore hand made sailor suits, sometimes with satin hotpants and sometimes ending in a little satin kilt. I also wore a navy school gymslip and a neat pinafore dress.

I was also corrected in a very similar way to your descriptions. My discipline was rarely applied in the heat of the moment. Mummy had a small blackboard and if I committed a misdemeanor, the black board was marked with a line. More than three lines and I was spanked on a Saturday morning sometimes during one of my mothers coffee mornings to enhance the humiliation. Usually even when I was older all that was required was a good hand spanking on my bare bottom when laying over my mothers lap. I was also strapped with a specially made leather discipline strap. This was employed on my bare buttocks and sometimes my bare thighs. My aunt and private tutor also had full permission to correct me as well. Periodically a nursery cane was used on me as well. Once I was disciplined during my mothers coffee morning. I had taken a sweet without permission. I was not allowed sweets and this wilful disregard of my mothers instructions deserved strict punishment. First in front of mummies friends I had to lie of my mothers lap. She spanked my bottom with her hand. But this was just a warm up. I then had to go over the back of our sofa. One of mummies friends held my hand and another lifted up my kilt. My rumba panties were then removed. Mummy then gave me eighteen measured strokes across my buttocks with a nursery cane taking no notice of my cries. I then had to stand in the corner for an hour with my skirt pinned up and chastised well marked buttocks on display. Mummy then decided to put me in nappies for a week during the day as well as at night. My correction was extremely effective.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Wearing a kilted skirtSylvia Sheridan13:33:21 01/14/13 Mon
    Re: Wearing a kilted skirtDavid13:21:02 08/24/13 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.