Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: New regime with strict aunt

Author:
James
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:10:46 05/27/13 Mon
In reply to: Simon 's message, "Re: New regime with strict aunt" on 11:43:28 05/21/13 Tue

Hi Simon

I'm 18 and I'm still spanked by my mother when she decides I've been naughty so I understand what you're going through. It's tough when you've got a strict mother or aunty because we're never going to get things right all the time. We got to try our best and try to live up to their expectations. My mother is forever going on about how standards these days have slipped and teenagers get away with too much. I guess what I'm trying to say is boys like us should be thankful we've got parents who care enough to correct our bad ways because they only want the best for us. I wish you and your aunt Poppy well.

kind regards
James

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.