VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Erect Penis During Punishment

Author:
Joyce
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:48:43 08/17/13 Sat
In reply to: JD 's message, "Re: Erect Penis During Punishment" on 10:26:59 08/17/13 Sat

the last picture is just as it was in our house when my brother was punished nude and with same resulting erect willy too.
I lost count of how many times I saw his bare willy in his teens but when he started getting erect it became really interesting. I remember when it first happened and we noticed his willy was starting to lengthen and look heavier. At first I thought it was my imagination but sure enough it started to lift. The lovely thing was that he had nowhere to hide, he had to keep his hand up or else it meant big trouble. How exciting it was for me at 17 and still a virgin to see my brother's willy twitching and rising up until he stood proudly erect and quivering with sheer embarrassment. Oh how I loved the power it gave me knowing as he did that I had seen all his naughty sex secret, that I his big sister had seen what his erect willy looked like, and I was able to guess how big it was. Less than the oft stated six inch average that's for sure. Then over the next few years I was to see him at least 5 more times with a hard penis, along with a completely naked bottom of course which was treated with a thick leather strap.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.