Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: Butt Whipping With A Strap

Author:
Joe to Scott
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:48:49 12/30/09 Wed
In reply to: Scott 's message, "Re: Butt Whipping With A Strap" on 17:49:33 12/29/09 Tue

>Hi Joe,
>In your other post you stated that your mom was asleep
>when you got whipped in the garage. Did your mom ever
>find out about your whipping and if so, were you
>embarrassed by it and did she also reprimand you? My
>mom would always remind me of the paddling I got in
>the shed with my friend whenever she thought I wasn't
>watching my behavior.

Scott,

Mom was asleep, or at least I assumed, because it was late when I got home. It was dad waiting up. We had a short but to the point talk as to why I drove rather than calling to ask for a ride after drinking as we had agreed. It was more my breaking the agreement than drinking that upset him. I'm sure he mentioned it to mom & likely the fact he took the belt strap to my butt, but she didn't bring that fact up. I did talk the next day to both and apologized for the stupid decision & actions.

There was no denying and no excuse when dad confronted me that night. I didn't figure it would end up in an ass whipping until dad pointed to the door leading to the garage & said something to the affect---boy I think we need to go and get this resolved now. With both in garage & dad closing door behind him, I saw him unbuckling his belt & knew my fate. Dad made it clear it was levis down & me over car hood & then added it was bare ass & my boxers came down.

As for embarrassment, it was not by mom later nor bare ass in front of dad but being 17 & told to strip my ass bare for a kid-style whipping. Nothing more was said other than my promises that night & again during apology to never drive after drinking again---a promise kept---and their response something like---son that's good to know.

Scott, was your mom's bring it up later to embarrass you, you think, or her method of warning you to get your act together unless you want to visit the shed again? Was it a big embarrassment for either you or your friend to be in the shed together having to undo your britches & go bare butt in front of each other for a whipping?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Butt Whipping With A StrapScott17:14:11 01/04/10 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.