VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Re: Paddled at School

Author:
Travis to Rick
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:20:29 10/22/11 Sat
In reply to: Rick 's message, "Re: Paddled at School" on 15:59:46 10/16/11 Sun

Hi Rick,

My last school paddling was this year, in September for disrespecting a teacher.

I was not given MAX 5, but got THREE sorcher licks across the seat of cargo shorts I was wearing and when bent over desk of the principal they were snug tight against my butt!

This last paddling hurt worse then me wearing a pair of jean and getting paddled across the seat of them. The cargo shorts material was lightweight and I sure felt the weight of the principal paddle across my butt. That paddle had holes drilled in it to give extra PAIN on my two buttcheeks!

I sure did grab my "ON FIRE" butt after my paddling, and rubbed it. I did a quicky still in the office, but after allowing to leave the office I hit the boy's bathroom for a damage check and some serious grabbing and rubbing there!

I've gotten a few early morning "hot seats" that I didn't care to get, and like you said they were hard for me to sit "comfortably" and one time I got one before gym class and had guys "razz" me seeing my just red, freshly spanked butt as I got dressed for class and afterwards when I was showering where they really got a good "view" of my still red, sore recently paddled butt!

I 've never felt a belt on my bare butt for spankings at home given to me by my dad. He usually uses a wooden paddle to "fire up" my butt some more to make it all the more sore and redder!

Rick, you got paddled a few times at school before? By a principal or Teacher? What did you do to earn them, and could you describe what your two paddlings given were like to get and "end results"?

You wore snug-tight jeans and had to emptied back pockets, too? That means this made your butt a nice framed target for the paddle to swat, didn't it? Your jeans light or heavy weight in the seat? You feel the swats good or did they just "tickle" your two butt cheeks!

Were yours given early in the day to try to sit in class on a sore, freshly paddled butt, like you asked me of mine?

Did you grab and rub your sore butt as soon as your paddlings were over with or wait like I did later to do it? Do the butt check for damage at school in the bathroom, too? What were the MAX numbr of licks your principal or teacher could give and that you got, and what grade did you get these paddlings in?

Your dad used a belt on your bare butt at home for more punishment, too?

OUCH!

That has got to hurt really bad like crazy? Like maybe a l,000 bee stings? Ever get anything else used on you to be spanked?

A couple of buddies of mine heard some guys tell in school getting the belt at home by their dad, that used on their bare butt, so I and my buddies fooled around and we tried a belt on each of our bare butt to see what it would be like but, of course the licks we gave wouldn't be as severe as what a dad or an adult would probably give out, really swinging hard?

A belt can be WICKED!

RIGHT?

When you got the belt at home, were you bent over something? You have to bare your butt yourself for dad? I usually bare myself, and I don't fool around and take my time doing it either! Don't want to get it worse then what I already will be getting!

Don't get me wrong, I have a loving dad when it comes to discipline me, and he's fair, but he sure knows how to spank up my butt good and sore, and red for a reminder to me that my behavior was unacceptable and I needed to be spanked!

Rick, when your dad was done with spanking you, was your butt quite red striped? How many licks would your dad usually give? We each tried an endurance of l0 licks to bare butt, bent over, and those had us gritting our teeth and jumping around after over with and grabbing our sore, red butt to feverishly rub it to try to relieve the hurt!

You ever trade licks with a buddy or friend to see who could take'em?

If so, how'd you do?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Paddled at SchoolRick09:42:47 10/25/11 Tue
Re: Paddled at SchoolRick to Travis18:57:51 10/30/11 Sun
Re: Paddled at Schoolste (steve)17:26:58 08/09/13 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.