VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: My Dad Can Still Paddle My Butt

Author:
Travis
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:46:04 11/04/11 Fri

My dad wanted me to do some yardwork which I agreed to do, but a buddy of mine from school came over and we started to do some extra football practicing for plays we have on our football team.

My dad reminded me again to get the yardwork done while he and my mom went to town for most of the day. When they returned I still didn't have the yardwork done, but me and my bddy had football plays down pat.

When my dad saw the yardwork wasn't done he started to chew my butt and ordered me into the house 'Cause I was getting a paddling.

My buddy spoke up and yelled at my dad and said "this was a bunch of bull" what was going to happen. My dad is best buds with his dad and called him up and his dad told my dad to give my buddy a good paddling too.

We both went into the house to my bedroom and my dad said I could be first, it was my house and I "was the host" so I bared my butt and over my dad's lap I went. Paddle in my dad's hand, I looked to the floor, heard a lous "CRACK" in the room and felt my butt from one butt cheek across to the other became on "FIRE!"

Before I could catch my breath or yelp out the paddl made contact again with my butt, and again and again and my legs were kicking and my butt was squirming as I got paddled. When finished with, my butt had a nice red glow and a soreness beyond description.

When let up I grabbed my on "FIRE" butt, danced and tried to rub the hurt away, as then my dad motioned for my buddy to get over to him. He bared his butt, over my dad's lap he went and his two white butt cheeks soon became as red as mine!

When done with my dad gave each of us hug and told us to obey and not earn paddlings.

I then had to go back outside and finish the yardwork, sore, red butt hurting underneath my shorts I was wearing, and my buddy got to help with the yardwork too, he wanted to, and then we finished.

My dad still can paddle my teen butt good, no question about that, and it was a while before I felt like sitting down!

Same for my buddy, he rubbed his butt and rubbed and rubbed and commented, "I forgot how good your dad would swing a mean paddle to a bare butt. Man, can he!"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.