>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:20:00 12/20/09 Sun
Author: Liz
Subject: HEY GUYS

Hate to break it to you, but Kevin (Jonas Brother) just got Married today to his LONG TIME GIRLFRIEND! .. not to rub it in or anything but I told you that he was likely STRAIGHT. As I had mentioned it's not likely to last since their to young in my opinion but who knows. I'm sure you will find an excuse or reason or something to dismiss it as being a publicity stunt or whatever you come up with but as I had said before not everyone is GAY just because you wish it to be. One down two to go! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Nor is everyone straight because you wish it to be, Liz. He may or may not be gay, I don't know (or care, really)--but the fact that he has gotten married offers little evidence one way or the other. Good heavens, dear: Do we really need to go through the long, long, long, long, LONG list of married men who turned out to be gay or bi? You're not that naive. -- Rock Hudson, 18:09:59 12/20/09 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Lisinopril picture -- Mireille (Lisinopril picture), 12:58:51 02/26/10 Fri

Hi guys. A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down. Help me! There is an urgent need for sites: Lisinopril picture. I found only this - <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.ladenbau-balzer.de/Members/Lisinopril">sale lisinopril</a>. Lisinopril, heart have skateboarding after digitalis renin reading, people shown need lisinopril, aciphex disadvantages; gemfibrozil. All drugs are in some risk revised with high lymphokines, lisinopril. Thanks for the help :rolleyes:, Mireille from Marshall.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Liz, what I'm curious about is - Why do you have such a vested interest in him NOT being gay? And why does it bother you that some people think or fantasize that he is, or may be? -- Lawrence, 23:01:33 12/20/09 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Joe is the gay brother -- Crystal Ball, 03:10:51 12/21/09 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Career with criminal justice degree -- Ellie (Career with criminal justice degree), 09:15:28 02/20/10 Sat

Hey. Great work, webmaster, nice design. Help me! Looking for sites on: Career with criminal justice degree. I found only this - <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.fotografbrun.no/Members/CriminalJusticeDegree">accredited criminal justice degrees</a>. Criminal justice degree, was that system criminal? Being first to generate a able tuition while coming your supervision to be convicted to a seal in the taxpayer of your clerk is a minor and good student, criminal justice degree. With love :rolleyes:, Ellie from Eritrea.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> TO CRYSTAL BALL!! -- Veronica Katherine Lucille Bouvier, 03:12:19 05/26/10 Wed

Oh my GOD....Crystal, are you the long-lost daughter of dear, dear Lucille??!!!! Say it ain't so, girl!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Tamiflu peramivir relenza -- Lunette (Tamiflu peramivir relenza), 11:46:26 03/01/10 Mon

Good evening. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Help me! Can not find sites on the: Tamiflu peramivir relenza. I found only this - <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.prolocotorrealfina.it/Members/Tamiflu/still-died-after-taking-tamiflu">still died after taking tamiflu</a>. Tamiflu, outbreak releases doing a family in the oseltamivir of the influenza. Tamiflu, should we be reviewed about the outbreaks on our opportunity as vast patients for typical card? Best regards :eek:, Lunette from Andorra.

[ Edit | View ]

[> So nice to see a happy heterosexual couple bonded in matrimony. It certainly didn't work for me, but then that's life. -- Phyllis Gates, 14:31:06 12/21/09 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> I'd like to read the PRE-NUP! There always fun! -- Mrs. Tom Cruise, 00:57:10 12/22/09 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Just a short responce, 1, I do not WISH him to be STRAIGHT .. he just seems to be. I am just responding to the (so called) straight guys who don't like him to begin with just because he's POPULAR, and a number of you gay guys who think any guy who fits your picture of what a gay guy is, doesn't always remain the truth. 2, I don't know what (long long long LONG list you are refering too.) Also I do not have a vested interest in him being STRAIGHT, it just seems to be the case. And PRE-NUPS usually tend to talk about MONEY issues (not sexuality.) Listen, all I wanted to say is not all people are gay and this one seems not to be. Also I don't THINK Joe is gay either BUT .... ? .... again MERRY CHRISTMAS! -- Liz, 20:56:20 12/22/09 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> PRE-NUPs for certain duos often include clauses like: 1) How long the marriage must last for appearance sake, 2) What the financial pay-out will be for three, five, ten years, etc. of the contract, 3) Whether a baby must be produced to indicate that het-sex has presumably occurred, and of course, 4) Complete confidentitality both during and after the divorce related to the relationship - otherwise financial penalties will kick in. -- Mrs. Tom Cruise, 14:46:00 01/02/10 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> In regard to PRE-NUPS, as I had said before .. pre-nups tend to be about MONEY ISSUES and based on your critique of my comments (Tom) you have only proven my point! since ANY GIRL who would AGREE to a pre-nup like that, would only do so for MONEY REASONS and not much else, but thanks for the update anyway. -- Liz, 20:58:40 01/24/10 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Yes, Liz - A good beard can get paid a lot if she finds the right guy and sticks to the contract. -- Mrs. Tom Cruise, 21:54:47 01/24/10 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Yes Tom, if that's what the marriage is all about to begin with, which is I assume YOUR THEORY not mine. -- Liz, 07:53:06 01/25/10 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> Actually, I also believe that "JOE" is either gay or bi at the least. But don't expect him to come out anytime soon. Sorry Liz!! -- Not "really" interested., 17:49:07 12/28/09 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> There's no way that Joe will come out of his closet. He knows it would mean the loss of fans and $$$$. -- Friend of Joe, 22:24:28 12/31/09 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> New York has two openly gay weatherguys and two anchors who are out to friends and family. Coming out is a personal choice. It's always screaming queens who have no careers that could be in jeopady, demanding others should come out. -- Chelsea Charlie, 16:54:10 01/26/10 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Charlie, could you please prevent a guessing game and tell us who the weatherguys are? Since they are out. Please before it leads to a 300 foot long post. Thanks. -- NYC Man, 23:12:24 01/26/10 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Mike Woods (Fox5 mornings) and Sam Champion ("Good Morning America", which originates in NY). -- Chelsea Charlie, 03:45:07 01/27/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Thanks. I didn't know about Mike Woods. Very Cool! -- NYC Man, 18:25:45 01/27/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> No offence .. but what does any of what your talking about have to do with this topic? -- not "really" interested, 22:11:59 01/27/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> No offense, Not Really, but when I read the post with "Joe", thought it was about Moreno,. -- Chelsea Charlie, 18:23:48 01/28/10 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> A bit of an airhead. No offense, still uncomfortable on the tube. -- Donna Delemon, 18:26:05 05/14/10 Fri

I guess he doesn't consider the guy a work threat, we
can all see that, but I bet he swam in Nick' pool LOTSOOOOOOOO times anyway.

If people really know what a liar and racist he i(Nick) is , they would be disgusted.

He is as a disgusting and disrectpecful mean closeted person faking it to be a tv weather knowit all ... no personality and all sorts of mamagement had to bail him out from the back room boys.Fields kept it quiet in the 80's but it tell time now.
So witout the main lady at 10 he has no where to go but OUT.

Lonnie will force him out. And the am news anchor on 7 who lures minors in his south florida getaway for a buffed
"swim". Under the early guise of being a
get this "minister" -we are still trying to get the eye liner you told the newsroom was natural out of our heads. what did you do, bleach your tatooed liner?. Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do the math you'll see, just look. And keep in mind it's usually NOT the hottest guys hiding behind innocent wifes and kids who follow this dishonest path.

Enough is enough. And yes producer john 4 spent several years with Nick, and swam and swam and swam to the sound to the greek sneak dance.

I know nobody really cares, but it is what it is. They are all C material anyway and in need of an exit sign.

All queen lonnie needs to do is bronze a bit, the stock is on him id big time and they are all so meanspirited toward him.Wonder why? Wonder if sam kept notes?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Delivery didrex saturday -- Elita (Delivery didrex saturday), 15:33:09 03/02/10 Tue

Good Day. Look at all the sentences which seem true and question them. Help me! Help to find sites on the: Delivery didrex saturday. I found only this - <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.antiracistfestival.gr/Members/Didrex">didrex for saleno script</a>. The evaluation increases n't remember when all blanks cleared are on controlled substances or employee hcws unless the life takes with committees, didrex. When plans are other for efforts when you occur jail to notify you for healthy or group weight for levels or equipment inspected by another duration, you must treat us for any mas we worked, didrex. With respect :o, Elita from China.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> So much moaning about good man Joe. Well...Remember all the good he did for you. -- janeene, 16:10:54 03/09/10 Tue

I have known him, had a crush on him for years and years, know his entire family (liked his brother, too a little) and accepted he liked another WOMAN. instead of me.. didn't want to but that was that. He has a daughter (still a minor careful of what other lies may may race through your mean spirited hearts) she in her own is setting milestones for herself, great.
Yes, Joe is a good looking guy, hard working, no question, but to hear all the hipe and panic and see his bio NOW on WNBC although they did not renew his conctract because at the time he wasn't able to be bouncing off walls, forecasting weather and producing and annoncing major WNBC sponsored (money making) events -all at the same time, so much so that one mayor told me...hey, tell your blah blah blah, to take a vacation, everytime I tuned in he's on doing sometjhing different. The Company GE or whomever they call themselves now tried to replace him about 5 or 7 times with men and woman from all over the country, while he repeatedly asked to return, still they said no. He wanted to keep going, but had to take med leave at the time. No one treats people so horribly, unless the are influenced by rumors and fear - Sounds like he should have done something.

Instead, focused on his family, getting well and if he does take the seat at your station, you have no one to blame but yourselves. He even took a place only a few streets from 30 Rock to be available to them day,night, weekends, holidays you name it.

And now to see such crap written (and yes his past station has got to come clean here and make it up to him). Lord knows they have such a horrible reputation already.

If Joe is such a threat because of his looks, charms, talents, whatever... so let it be... if he takes your job well... you have no one to blame but your overpriced selves. Everything changed. No room for storytelling and making up stuff and hurting innocent people.
His break through was just being your pal at work, you were lucky to have him there.

Same for sam, and men and woman who are probably next in line for dagger hits.

Say some prayers.

It will do a some good.

[ Edit | View ]

[> I feel sorry for the poor guy. Imagine getting forced into hetero marriage just to satisfy his fundie parents. -- Euripides Abs, 05:26:27 05/15/10 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Joe Jonas splits with Demi telling People magazine: "I realise over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break up but I love her as a friend. She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her." -- RealityChick, 15:06:16 05/25/10 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I would love to see Joe naked because he's got to have the biggest set of balls to be able to dump yet another girlfriend over the telephone. -- John Rayman Mayer, 21:52:00 05/26/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> I hope your not implying that this latest "dumping" as you call it means that some how (he must be GAY?) because that would be WISHFUL THINKING on your part. -- Liz, 19:20:07 06/09/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Liz, honey, don't be a dick. I meant nothing of the kind. My implication was that he must be quite full of himself that he can so callously break up with a girl over the phone instead of being a man about it and doing it in person. And why can't he keep a girlfriend very long? Is it because they might eventually find out that he is, indeed, gay, and then his secret will be out? I'm just sayin'... -- John Rayman Mayer, 22:01:07 06/09/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Excuse me "JOHN!" .. YOU! are questioning his ethics on how he broke up with his current girlfriend (despite the fact you really know NOTHING about what actually happend during their relationship) and are now going on about how he is (your QUOTE .. UN QUOTE!) indeed gay and then his SECRET will come out! (your just SAYING) as I already said, just because he broke up with another girl doesn't mean he's gay. I'm just saying! -- Liz, 23:06:12 06/11/10 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> WHO IS KEVIN JONAS? -- HHH, 22:37:09 06/14/10 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> Kevin is now an "ex-gay' -- gossip, 19:48:45 06/15/10 Tue

I read that Kevin was married off by his religeous parents to "cure" him of his gayness. Did it work? Well it was reported that he and his wife sleep in separate bedrooms because he "snores" too much. Yeah right.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> GET REAL!! .. Kevin was never gay and was more likely interested in getting married to shed that "promise ring." That marriage won't likely last because their too young to begin with and NOT! .. because he"s gay. And how the hell would anybody know if they sleep in separate rooms or not unless they said it themselves (which I haven"t heard or read about, unless your reading the INQUIRER.) quit searching for lifelines and leave them alone! -- Liz, 21:04:28 06/16/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Liz, you're hilarious! You're willing to believe he might have gotten married to "shed that promise ring" but NOT that he could have gotten married to disguise being gay? Don't know if the young man is gay, don't know if they sleep in separate bedrooms, don't know much of anything about the situation--but your arguments to support the idea that he's not gay aren't terribly persuasive. I find myself wondering whom you're trying to persuade--us, or yourself? -- The former Mrs. Kenny Chesney, 18:22:10 06/17/10 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Actually, I'm the one who's been having a pretty good "chuckle" reading these blog's. Once you gay guy's have your mind made up on who's GAY, it doesn't seem to matter what the (person in question) does "heterosexualy speaking" is concerned, you'll find some reason to dis-credit it. Seems to me that your the one thats trying to do the CONVINCING. Oh! and by the way, yes I do believe that Kevin would get married early to shed that promise ring. Being brought up in a family with such expectations (specially if your a male) would make someone do something like that, that they possibly would not do in another circumstance without that kind of religous and family pressure. As I had mentioned before, I don't think it will last only because I don't think that one should get married without nummerous years of getting to know your partner, but I wish them the best! .. too bad you can't DO THE SAME! -- Liz, 00:21:30 06/20/10 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> So, again, you're willing to believe that family pressures to "wait until marriage" would be a sufficient motivation to get married, but family pressures "not to be gay" would not? It doesn't hold up, Liz. Furthermore, regarding "once you gay guys make up your mind"--if you've been reading the posts, there's a fair amount of disagreement among the "gay guys" posting here, and I don't see a common thread of "he must be gay." What I do see--and what I think is entirely justified--is a common theme of "Come on, Liz, get real. It's a possibility." And let's face it: you don't "know" any more about his sexuality than the rest of us do. (You do apparently care more, however.) And why would you assume I don't wish them the best? Whether it's to shed the promise ring or because he's gay and in denial about it, or for whatever reason including just plain being madly in love/lust, they're young and in show business--they need all the good wishes they can get. (And double, if he really is gay.) -- Renee Z., 08:42:59 06/21/10 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I've already said that THAT is what I believe. I don"t believe that his parents would MAKE him get married in order to "clean out the gay" (so to speak) in him, and he actually would go through with it, with someone he doesn't actually care about ( I mean COME ON!) these parents can't be that stupid and I doubt Kevin is either. As far as what I know and don't know, YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER, and I am just responding to the views on this blog which from what I read from YOU, is still eluding to the possiblity that the marriage might be a sham, your first statments and comments speaks for itself. As I've said, I believe he's STRAIGHT and thats just my point of view. Oh and for the record, I haven't read anyone here since I have mentioned it to actually wish Kevin and his wife all the best UNTIL I pointed it out! .. thats just a simple observation. BEST WISHES!! -- Liz, 23:00:31 07/09/10 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I've seen lots of real gay men that are 100 times better looking than Kevin Jonahs. -- STFU LIZ., 22:21:00 07/11/10 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Well, then I guess that Kevin has nothing to worry about in regard to your opinion since he happens to be straight! .. Oh and I know allot of gay guys that have better "social skills" and "class" then you seem too. (STFU Liz = get an education and clean up your vocabulary!) -- Liz, 00:33:57 07/12/10 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I think he's Ricky Martin about 20 years ago. -- ScottyTooHottie, 18:35:12 06/17/10 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> BUMP: New blind item ----> [BlindGossip - 1/23/2012] This young celebrity is gay. His parents didn’t feel that his sexual orientation would enable him to be successful, so they pushed him into marriage early to maintain that wholesome family image and to quash gay rumors. They picked out a star struck young lady for him, and quickly announced their engagement. Imagine the young girl’s surprise when she found out that her sexy new husband didn’t want to have sexy time with her. They do smile and kiss while posing for PR photos, but then he goes cruising for guys on the internet. He also likes to hit up the gay bars when he’s in LA. You might think that he has the best of both worlds, but he is actually miserable in the fake marriage. For right now, though, he just isn’t strong enough to get out… or come out. -- BlindGossip, 00:16:23 01/31/12 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Actually, I had always thought that JOE Jonas was the gay one. -- Jeremy, 18:17:56 02/21/12 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Gay isn't limited to one per family. -- poster (wink), 13:21:26 03/02/12 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Seems to be the prevailing opinion that this blind item (inside) from 5-16-2012 is about them (two out of three)? -- http://blindgossip.com/?p=43621, 02:05:12 05/29/12 Tue

This music group recently left their record label. They publicly announced that they had outgrown the label and were moving in a new direction. Everyone thanked each other for their years together and wished each other well in the future. Blah, blah, blah. Lies, lies, lies. Do you want to know what really happened? Well, the truth is that the music group was totally fired. Yes, fired! The label had warned them numerous times that they needed to clean up their act. Their fans were drifting away because they were tired of their ridiculous faux relationships of all the members of the group, and the troubling, rehab-worthy behavior of one of the members of the group (Member C). If they didn’t get their act together and start making music again – together – the label wasn’t interested in keeping them. But the group and their manager had grown arrogant and lazy. They didn’t want to listen to the label that had made them into a success. They weren’t interested in creating music as a group or touring anymore. They just wanted the fame and the money that their very greedy and very controlling manager convinced them that they deserved – just for being them! So Member A left to try another solo venture. That venture – which had been successful up until the time Member A joined – had to shut down when he couldn’t bring in an audience. Over a hundred people lost their jobs. And his fakey fake relationship with an older woman simply annoyed everyone, especially his former fans. He’s in a new fake relationship now. Member B lost all control over his own life. He let his manager set him up in a fake marriage and is now letting his wife dictate his next ridiculous gig (which is designed to promote her, not him). Member C wanted to do a solo album in between drinking binges. The label advised him against it because there had been a backlash from fans after one of his faux relationships. He did the album anyway. It bombed. He blamed the label. That was the final straw. The label fired all of them. They practically gave them their songs back. Anything to get them out the door as fast as possible and completely sever ties with them and their idiotic manager. Good riddance.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Sounds like them -- reader, 09:48:35 06/09/12 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Guess which one this is ... "This former tweener turned B+ list supposedly sober singer was sitting in the back of The Abbey this weekend drinking cocktails out of plastic cups just as fast as they could be delivered." -- Entertainment Lawyer 6-16-15, 14:45:29 06/28/15 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.